The Canceled Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Warming up after the snowstorm.
905 words
4.3
4.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was silent as she stood at the window, staring out at the sparkling white blanket of snow that had fallen over the previous three hours. The forecast said the snow would continue for the next few hours. She knew instinctively that this meant Derek's hunting trip would be canceled. While it was true that they would be heading to his friend Charlie's hunting cabin, and there would be guns, the only hunting they would typically do would be hunting for supplies to stock up on for the five days of drinking and poker that they would spend there.

He had gone to bed early, certain that the snow would go above them. They were scheduled to leave at 6am that Thursday, but by the looks of things, no one would be going anywhere. In a way, she was happy that he would be home. His work schedule hadn't left them much time together in the past few weeks. He had wanted to get everything taken care of before the trip, leaving her feeling a little lonely. He would obviously be a little let down by the news, but she knew that she could think of many ways to keep him occupied over the next few days. With any luck, they would just leave a day or two later.

She drew her robe tightly around her, cold from staring at the frozen wonderland. A hot shower would certainly cure the chills she felt. Deciding to use the other bathroom to shower as to not wake him, she fetched fresh towels from the linen closet and headed in. She gathered a few items from the cabinet below the sink. The two containers of hair removal sat on the edge of the sink as she disrobed.

It took her a couple of minutes to slather the thick cream on her legs before taking care of the rest of the areas she wanted to be perfectly smooth. The ten minutes crept by slowly as she waited to wash the mess away. She always hated the smell of the products, even the newer more fragrance friendly formulas but it was still better than shaving.

Steam filled the room quickly as she laid out a fresh towel to dry off with when she was finished. The hot water cascaded down her naked curves as she set the rest of her necessities on the small shelves. She quickly grabbed the hand held shower head and began to rinse away every trace of the cream and hair. First her arm pits, then legs and finally her mound. Her hand moved slowly over the smooth wet skin. The combination of her touch and the hot water quickly awakened an urge in her.

She put the shower head back in it's bracket as the hot water from the main shower head continued to rain down on her back. She then reached for the shampoo, followed by the conditioner, which she let remain in her hair for several minutes while she began to wash her body.

The pearlescent ivory body wash covered the washcloth which she quickly worked in into the fabric. The feel of the cloth against her skin as she ran it over her arms and neck was making her desire only grow stronger. As her hand moved the cloth over her body, her thoughts began to creep. The moment that the cotton caressed her swollen nipples, she knew what she needed to do. She hurriedly finished washing her body, dropping the cloth.

The aroused woman grabbed the hand held again, rinsing the water from her soapy skin. She drew in a quick breath when the stream touched her sensitive nipples. Kat closed her eyes, moving her feet slightly further apart as her long slender fingers slipped down her slit, letting two fingers press in. She gave a soft sigh as they sunk further in. The hand holding the shower head aimed it at her plump little clit. Her eyes closed as she gasped. It had been days since her last release. Her fingers worked in and out slowly at first, curling slightly inside of her velvet flesh.

Shivers ran through her body as she felt the pulsing hot water caressing the perfect pink nub and her fingers continued to slip in and out of her needy cunt. A string of moans filled the room as she started to move her fingers faster. All the while her thoughts were of Derek using her body. While in most of her life, she was very much the boss, when it came to him, he was clearly in charge.

Feeling her body growing closer with every thrust of her fingers, she added a third, causing her to moan even louder. Her unsteady breathing and gasped mingled with the sound of flowing water. Her head dropped back, mouth open as she relented and let the powerful orgasm surge through her.

Her legs were weak and she was panting by the time it passed. The much more relaxed Kat rinsed the conditioner from her hair and gave her body another quick rinse before retreating from the shower. After drying off, blow drying her long dark hair she put on her robe, carried the discarded clothing back to her bedroom where she placed them in the hamper before disrobing and crawling naked into bed next to Derek's sleeping body. Sleep came quickly for her as she snuggled against him.