The Canceled Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing tale of Derek and Kat.
3.3k words
4.59
2.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like she hadn't been asleep very long when the sound of his phone's alarm blared. Derek had always been a heavy sleeper so she was used to the sound. He reached over and turned it off, rolling over to kiss his wife on the forehead before climbing out of bed. Over the previous few days he had packed most of his gear up, leaving it in the garage so he could quickly pack it into the truck before heading over to Charlie's.

He had not bothered to look out the window as he dressed. It wasn't until he had gotten downstairs that he received a text notification. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled his nostrils as soon as he hit the bottom step. He retrieved the steel travel mug full of the dark elixir and took a drink before checking what his phone. The group text was lighting up with a lot of profanity laden responses about the weather ruining their trip. It would be at least 2 days before they roads that lead to the cabin would be drivable. While the others ranted and bitched, he took another drink of his coffee.

Meanwhile, Kat had thrown the covers back and slipped out of bed. Her naked body was covered with goosebumps as she went for her robe. The house was by no means cold, but the drastic difference between the room's temperature and the warmth of her bed had her nipples at full erectness. She hurriedly tied her robe's belt loosely around her waist as she headed quietly downstairs.

He had moved to the living room, sitting on the overstuffed chair that he preferred as he fumbled for the remote. Bringing up the weather app he grumbled to himself. The forecast did not make his mood any better. There would be at least another inch of two of snow on top of the amount that swallowed the outside world overnight.

Kat crept silently around to the front of his chair. "I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean for you to get up. The trips is off. Go back to bed and get some sleep." He said with a halfhearted smile.

The disappointed look on his face broke her heart but she knew a sure fired way to cheer him up. Without saying a word, she gripped the end of the belt, tugging it until her robe fell open to reveal her nude form. The sight of her standing there naked in front of him certainly caught his attention. She shook her head as a wicked grin spread across her lips.

She sank gracefully to her knees in front of him as her fingers went to work undoing his pants. He was already starting to get hard when she slipped her hand in and tenderly grasped his cock. Her eyes never left his as she licked her lips, tossed her hair back and leaned in. Her lips parted and she began to place small kisses along the smooth helmet, alternating with teasing licks. By the time she was ready to proceed, he was fully hard. He let out a loud sigh of contentment as her mouth opened slightly wider and she took the head of his cock into her warm wet mouth. Her fingers encircled the base of his cock as her tongue went to work massaging the tip of his dick.

He laid his head back against the seat as she started out sucking lightly. Her fingers never left the base as she worked her lips ever so slowly down the shaft, stopping half way before going back upward. She repeated the act a couple of times before letting his hardened cock slip fully from her lips. Kat proceeded to run the tip of her tongue down the length of his shaft, still staring up at him. All traces of displeasure about his canceled trip had vanished.

She then reinserted the head into her mouth, her fingers left the base as she greedily took his entire member into her mouth. Her tongue wriggled against the underside of his cock, swirling over the tip before her lips made the journey back to the base. She continued with her painstakingly slow, teasing pace for a few more minutes before she felt the familiar feel of his fingers slipping into her hair.

He gripped a handful, holding it tight as he guided her head up and down. His breathing became quicker as she felt his cock twitch in her mouth. She knew he would be getting close very soon. That was why it came as such a surprise as he pulled her up, allowing his cock to fall from between her lips. She looked at him, confused.

He released his grip on her hair and flashed an evil grin at her. "You don't think you are getting off that easily do you?" He asked as he pulled her to her feet, standing up as well.

Kat let out a small surprised gasp as he guided her toward the sofa. Instead of laying her down on it, he bent her over the unobstructed arm. He kicked his pants off, taking a stance behind her. Her hands rested on the cushion in front of her. She could feel his engorged manhood rubbing against her moist slit. "Such a bad girl for teasing me." He said as he raised his hand before bringing it crashing down on her firm pale skin.

A loud gasp left her lips as another one followed. "Now... what should I do with a bad girl like you? Hmm?" Another firm slap landed, causing her flesh to start to redden. "Maybe I should send you back to bed, and finish myself off so you miss out on your favorite treat." The teasing tone was followed by another strike on her bottom.

Several more came in quick succession, punctuating her words s she replied with "No... please... I'll... be... a... good... girl." He could feel the wetness dribbling out of her needy little slash as his cock remained pressed against her lips.

One hand landed firmly on the small of her back as he took a step back. She whimpered, hoping he wasn't about to send her back to bed. In a flash she felt two of his thick fingers slide into her tight little cunt. She moaned loudly as he worked them out for a few seconds before withdrawing them. The audible disappointed sigh only made him smile. He leaned forward, putting his fingers, glistening with her juices in front of her.

Without hesitation she opened her mouth and took the two wet digits in. Her tongue feverishly worked to lick every last drop from them as she sucked his fingers. She could feel his member pressed against her once again, making her suck harder. She desperately wanted to please him, even more than she wanted to feel him inside her. "That's better." He replied as he pulls his fingers slowly out of her mouth. "What does my bad girl want?"

"Kat struggled to form the words as her mind raced with the possibilities. There were so many things she wanted him to do to her that the words swarmed like wasps defending their nest. "I want you" she managed to spit out.

"Oh you want me?"

"I want to be your good girl. I want to feel you deep inside me." The words came out so fast that she could not even begin to articulate exactly what she wanted. "I want you to fuck me hard and make me scream."

He smiled at the delicious words that spilled from her lips. "And how do you want me to fuck you?" He asked as he removed his hand from her back, snatching a handful of hair and pulling her upright. His breath was hot on her skin, his lips barely brushing her earlobe. "Hmm?" He gently bit her earlobe, causing the aroused woman in his grasp to let out a whimper. Before she could have a moment to elaborate, his other hand ran over her flat stomach and over her smooth mound, finding that pretty little pink button.

Her breathing became stilted as he strummed it lightly. Words escaped her as the desire to just give in to the feelings that his touch was milking out of her. He knew the effect it had on her and he enjoyed inflicting the sweet torment as much as she loved enduring it. His fingers pulled away, his hand landing now on her right breast. His fingers sought out her erect nipple and gave it a sharp pinch, eliciting a soft cry.

The quick burst of pain cleared her head enough that she blurted out the words "Any way you want to." He released her nipple, gently stroking it now. His hand had left her hair, trailing down to the curve of her neck, holding her in place.

"Good girl" he whispered into her ear before he began to kiss along her side of her throat.

"Oh god." She whimpered. It was one the one thing that made it impossible for her to keep still. The burning desire for more was consuming her when he let go of her, but not before telling her to get upstairs.

The second that she was out of Derek's grasp she scampered up the stairs. He watched with delight as her perky round breasts bounced with every step as she ascended the stairs. He finished stripping off the rest of his clothing, leaving them on the living room floor before taking another large gulp of the caffeine he would need to fuel his future actions.

The moment that he reached the top of the stairs and headed toward the bedroom he could see her through the open bedroom door, standing at the foot of the bed. She was biting her lower lip as she stared at the bed. The fact that he had not told her what position he wanted her in weighed heavily on her mind. The sight of her, lost in her own submission to him was one of the most beautiful things he had ever witnessed. He knew deep down in his soul that she was his. She trusted and loved him so deeply and completely that it allowed her to give herself to him fully, knowing that he would never hurt her or break her trust in any way.

He stepped inside the bedroom, closing the door behind him. She spun around, wide-eyed. He smiled reassuringly at her. "Good girl." He said. "On your back Kat."

Crimson filled her cheeks as she smiled back at him. Kat positioned herself on the bed, careful to make certain there was plenty of room for him to approach her from any way he desired. He never once told her to do this, it was just instinct to her. He climbed onto the bed, gently grasping her ankles and parting her well sculpted legs.. His manhood proudly erect and ready to feel her velvety depths.

He paused, watching her eyes as she stared lovingly at him. He would not simply fuck her, he would bring her to the very edge of her control before pushing her completely over it. His fingertips trailed languidly up her inner thigh, moving back to her knee before inching toward her soft pink flesh. As she laid there with her legs spread wide for him, she could not help but wonder if he intended to torture her.

His gaze dropped, staring at the bare flesh as he licked his lips. He lowered his head toward her mound as she stared on in amazement. His fingertips dug slightly into her thighs as he pushed them further apart. He blew lightly on her exposed flesh, targeting her swollen clit. She shivered, goosebumps forming on her skin. The sensation alone would be enough to drive her crazy, but when paired with what he did next, she was completely at his mercy.

The tip of his tongue peaked out from between his lips and very lightly touched her clit. Her breath caught in her throat as her hands gripped the bed sheets beneath her. He smiled before beginning his assault on the tender bud. He sucked the nub between his lips and continued to caress it with his tongue. His fingers then slid across her inner thigh to her delicate pink lips.

Two of them pushed between them. He worked them in and out deliberately. Derek could feel her wetness increasing with every stroke. She was so worked up downstairs that it would not take long for him to claim his victory and indulge in the tasty spoils.

"Not yet." He said sternly before he withdrew his fingers completely. Before she could even react his tongue took their place. He held her lips spread wide as his tongue burrowed deep into her silken slit. Her body was writhing against the bed as if to some unheard seductive melody. Her chest began to rise and fall more rapidly as her breathing quickened. He continued to lap at her sweet sex for a few more minutes, savoring the taste of her love before coming up for air long enough to whisper "Cum for me." With those words, the floodgates opened and his tongue now back inside its warm hideaway was bathed in her delectable nectar. Her hips were moving with wild abandon, so much so that he had to use his hand to pin her pelvis down to the bed as his tongue continued to seek out her juices.

Suddenly, her body collapsed momentarily against the bed. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. That orgasm alone was enough to slake her thirst for release, but he was far from done with her. Giving her only a moment to revel in the glorious feeling before he commanded her to roll over on all fours.

She promptly positioned herself on all fours. Kat knew exactly what he wanted, having turned so that she faced the full length mirror that stood next to the closet door. Derek moved behind her, his turgid member aching for attention. He grasped the base of his swollen shaft and aimed the tip at her dripping wet pussy. His eyes closed as he slid it lazily into her grasping slit. The loud moan that filled the room was echoed by his own as he hilted himself inside of her.

His fingers gripped her hips tightly as he watched her reactions in the mirror. He held her there, locked into position for several agonizing heartbeats. Every fiber of her being screamed for her to push back harder, to move, to force him to take her with all his might, but she fought the urge as best she could.

She was not the only one struggling with the torment. He wanted to let loose and use her body for their mutual pleasure as quickly as he could, but he was determined to hold out and make her suffer. It was her fault after all that his cock was so painfully hard. The incredible amount of self control it took for him to slide his cock nearly out of her, leaving only the head nestled inside of her before sliding it fully in once again would soon take its toll on him.

The sight of her lovely face contorted in pure pleasure was breathtaking. He watched, drinking in her beauty with even the slightest change in her expression. He very slowly quickened his pace. His hips crashing into her perfect behind with each hard and deliberate thrust. She was panting, gripping the bedding like she was trying to keep from flying off the bed. All the while, her gaze remained focused on the silvery skin of the mirror and her reflection in it, just like he wanted.

The symphony of their vocal sounds coupled with the sounds of their flesh becoming one filled the room. A string of unintelligible whimpers and moans left her throat. He was picking up the pace a little faster now. He watched how her breasts bounced wildly with every collision. He lost himself in the entrancing image, almost allowing himself to lose the tight grip he had on his control.

Derek forced himself to withdraw from her. He said nothing. Instead, he carefully pulled her to her feet, taking her previous position on the bed. He laid his head on the pillow and watched her instinctively crawl onto the bed and straddle him. She held her hips high, reaching down between them and grasping his slick cock. Her hips lowered slowly until she felt the helmet brush her lips. With her now primed for him to enter her, she lowered her hips completely.

His hands moved to her hips. He held them securely as she began to slowly bounce up and down on him. He smiled as he watched her eyes flicker shut for the briefest of moments. She let him dictate the pace with his grasp on her. Seeing her loosing herself in the absolute pleasure was almost enough to trigger his own release, but he simply did not want the experience to end.

He had forgotten all about the snow and any hints of his disappointment over the cancellation of the trip were a distant memory. All he could focus on was this beautiful creature. His hands slide up once she had settled into a comfortable pace, pulling her forward. Her hands landed on either side of his head, steadying herself as she continued to ride her love.

He leaned his head up, catching her nipple between his lips and gently sucking it. The tip of his tongue toyed with it between gentle bites. Derek's hips lifted, thrusting up into her on each down stroke, managing to keep the same rhythm for a few moments. It was quickly coming more than he could take. It was obvious that she too was struggling with the intense pleasure.

Without warning, he spit out her nipple and wrapped his arms around her. In a single motion he rolled her over, keeping his member buried deep inside her grasping walls. She looked a bit startled, worried that she had somehow displeased him with her performance. Before she could express the emotion fully, his lips found hers.

Kat's legs wrapped around him as his tongue invaded her mouth. Their intertwined bodies covered in a thin sheen of sweat as he began to pump his hips harder. He pulled back, staring down at his panting beauty. He grasped her legs once again, lifting them onto his shoulders.

"Beg for it." He said breathlessly.

"Oh god please... Please let me cum for you." She began between moans. It was getting harder and harder to form actual words as he was longing to hear. Despite it all she managed to continue begging him.

His thrusts came faster and harder. She could see the look of concentration on his face, realizing how hard he was struggling to hold out. "I want to cum so badly. I've been a good girl. Please can I cum" She purred. He gritted his teeth eeking out every last ounce of willpower he had before letting her legs fall to the side.

The second before his lips met hers again he whispered the single word she so badly wanted to hear. He savagely kissed his beloved as he felt her muscles contract and relax around him wildly. A rush of her wetness leaked out around his throbbing manhood drilled into her quivering slit. The sensation was enough to make him surrender to his own desires. She moaned into the kiss as she felt his warm seed flooding her womb. Their bodies convulsed in unison, riding that wave of pleasure as long as they could.

He collapsed against her, panting and smiling. "Such a good girl." he murmured, before rolling over and pulling her into his embrace. His hand gently stroked her arm as her head rested on his chest. All of the tension had left their bodies. Her eyes blinked slowly closed, exhausted from the effort as she sank into a deep, well earned sleep. Derek lied there, thinking just how lucky he was to have such an amazing woman in his life.