The Canceled Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Derek surprises his love in more ways than one.
3.1k words
4.6
2.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thin sliver of light sliced through the darkness of the bedroom, directing the sunlight toward the bed where Kat awoke alone. Her eyes blinked eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the splash of brightness. She reached for her phone, seeing that it was nearly 11am. She sat up, rubbed her eyes and threw back the covers. The kiss of cooler air upon her bare skin caused her tiny pink nipples to harden instantly. She threw on baggy Nirvana t shirt and black minky jogger pajama bottoms.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, her nostrils filled with the enticing aroma wafting from the kitchen. Derek stood with his back to the kitchen door, gathering plates from the cupboard. Turning around, he saw his beloved and a wide smile quickly crossed his lips. "Good Morning." He said, setting the plates on the table. "I was just going to wake you up."

Kat smiled "It smells amazing in here." She fetched the bottle of orange juice from the refrigerator.

While she retrieved two glasses, Derek began to plate the stacks of blueberry ricotta pancakes and bacon that he had made. She poured the juice while he grabbed silverware and refilled his mug of coffee. The two dug in, enjoying delicious breakfast.

It had been a long time since the two had such a leisurely meal, never mind a full day without anyone other plans. After the two had finished, Kat stood up and reached for the empty plates. Derek stopped her "I've got this baby." He said before giving her a quick kiss.

She grinned and nodded, knowing that it wasn't worth arguing with him over it. If he wanted to clean up, she would let him. In the meantime, she went about her usual daily chores. Time slipped by quickly as she vacuumed, put away clean clothes and started to strip the sheets from the bed to throw in a fresh load of laundry.

"I wouldn't do that just yet." He said with a devilish grin. "You'll just have to change them again when I'm done with you."

That lust filled gleam in his eyes stopped her in her tracks. "Oh really?" She cooed as she tilted her head slightly.

Derek gave a nod, stepping fully into the bedroom. Her gaze dropped momentarily, noticing the bulge in his plaid flannel pajama pants. She looked back into his eyes, a playful smile plastered across her lips. She bent over, pulling the corners of the fitted sheet back over the edges of the bed.

While she was compliantly fixing the sheets, he had gone into the large closet, retrieving a few items from the trunk. Before she had a chance to even see what he was laying out on the end of the bed, he said "Strip"

Kat let out a giggle and grasped the lower hem of her t shirt, pulling it slowly up and over her head. She tossed the shirt to the floor before sliding the soft fabric down her past her hips, allowing the pajama bottoms to flutter to the floor around her feet. She kicked them off, leaving them with her shirt.

Derek had went into the bathroom, taking one of the small scented candles from the edge of the bathtub where she occasionally enjoyed a bubble bath. He lit the candle, carrying it into the bedroom to see his naked pet staring at the items strewn on the foot of the bed, a set of leather fur lined cuffs, the retractable spreader bar, and the small bullet vibe with the intricately designed harness to keep it in place.

He did not need to say a word. She reached for the harness and began to put it on. It was moments like this that he was proudest of her. When they met, he knew that she had the tendencies to be submissive, but in the years they had been together she had learned to fully embrace what she was truly meant to be. She climbed onto the bed, moving to the center raising her arms above her head.

He sat the candle down on the nightstand on her side of the bed and went to work attaching the cuffs to the headboard. While he was adding the second, she reached over and placed her wrist in the first cuff, securing it tightly. He then restrained her free wrist, checking the security of her bonds before moving on.

The spreader bar was then pulled into the width he desired before shackling her ankles to either side. Kat lied there watching him the entire time. She had an inkling of what he had in mind, but the bound girl was left uncertain. She watched as he left the room, taking several minutes for him to return with a large metal tumbler.

He laughed as her eyes widened in realization. He placed the tumbler near the candle before reaching down and turning on the bullet. The small device instantly buzzed to life, sending strong vibrations against her tender pink nub. She gasped softly, continuing to watch him.

He stood there, savoring the sight of her bound to the bed, her chest raising and falling slightly faster as the toy's effects were spreading through her body. He then took the lid off of the tumbler, dipping his fingers inside and pulling a large sphere of ice from it before returning the lid.

He held it firmly, allowing it to drip the first couple of drops of frigid water onto her warm skin just above her belly button. He then placed it against her right nipple, relishing the way her body jolted from the sudden cold. He circled it around, watching the blood rush to the tiny bud as it became fully erect.

Kat squirmed against the bed, the vibrations already causing the need inside of her to build. The sphere was then held to her left nipple, giving it the same attention as the right. Once he pulled the ice orb away, his lips sucked the turgid nipple into his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue against it. A loud moan left her throat as she trembled.

It was a simple distraction as his hand had moved swiftly between her legs. Her entire body tensed the moment that the ball of frozen water was then pressed to her delicate pink lips. She drew in several shuddering breathes as he slowly began to push it inside her velvety folds. His tongue continued to tease her nipple until he had the ice firmly lodged inside of her.

The intense cold and the vibrations were pushing her quickly toward the verge and he knew it. With a cruel smile he looked down at his beautiful little vixen "You can cum as many times as you want." He paused as the words sank in "But, you can not stop unless I allow it."

"Oh god" She moaned. He then retrieved a smaller piece of ice from the tumbler, taking it into his mouth. He lowered his head again, this time to the opposite nipple. The contrast of the cold ice and his warm mouth was intense. Her breathing had become more uneven as he held the ice pressed against her nipple before his tongue would once against lavish attention on it.

A tiny rivulet of melting ice was trickling from her as the first orgasm hit. Her body writhed against the bed as she moaned loudly. He took the opportunity to catch her nipple between his teeth and gave it a quick nip. The sharp pain deepened the orgasm, causing her squirm even more.

His fingers found her free nipple, pinching it and rolling it between his fingers. His mouth firmly pressed against her breast as he sucked hard on the nipple, allowing the ice to lay against it, held in place by the tongue. A string of unintelligible sounds filled the room as she road the wave of another orgasm.

He knew that it would not take that many more before she would be begging him to allow her a break from the sweet torment. Kat loved oral, and clitoral stimulation. The orgasms from both were typically intense, but in the end, what she wanted more than anything was to feel something inside her. Sometimes he would tease her by inserting toys or fingers in, and on very rare occasions a fist, but she always ended up begging for his cock.

Two more orgasms followed in quick succession, leaving her in a puddle of her own sweet, chilled juices. The ice was only a third of the way melted and still lodge deep inside her quivering slit. She pulled against the restraints, trying to close her legs in an attempt to realign the buzzing little tormentor, but the spreader bar kept her from being successful.

Derek swallowed the tiny sliver of ice, sitting up and watching her face contort in pleasure as the bullet continued its assault on the swollen pink nub. Her hips lifted, dropped back to the bed, and gyrated as she tried to dislodge it to no avail.

She stared up at him pleadingly, but he was clearly enjoying her vulnerable body being forced into a continual string of powerful orgasms. He stood up, picking up the pillar candle carefully. He held it several inches above her naked breasts. The first drops of hot lavender wax dripped onto her skin, causing her to cry out. The tiny burst of pain only intensified the pleasure she was already feeling.

He continued to decorate her chest with the intermittent splashes of wax covering her breasts, down her stomach and even allowing a little to trickle down her inner thighs. Her whimpers and jerks were met with more wax. He held the candle high enough to ensure that he wouldn't hurt her badly. He certainly did not want her to truly suffer.

When he finally placed the pillar back onto the nightstand he slid his hand down her mound, pushing the toy even more firmly against her momentarily before dipping his fingers into her needy pussy. The ice was more than three quarters melted.

He smiled, feeling the mixture of cool water and her warm juices coating his fingers. Her curled the two digits inside of her, pressing them tightly against that soft spongy spot. Her hips pumped, pushing against his hand, wanting to feel him deeper inside, but he had other plans.

Another orgasm was initiated while his fingers remained buried inside of her. She was panting hard, her voice becoming hoarse from the moans, whimpers and whines. He could tell she was in desperate need of a drink, but before he went to get her some much needed liquid a cruel idea formed in his brain.

He reached for the tumbler again, much to Kat's horror. "Please. No more. I can't cum anymore" she forced herself to spit the words out as best as she could. This time the large piece of ice that he withdrew had a much more nefarious destination. He brought his hand down between her legs. This time instead of inserting it to her convulsing cunt, he pressed the end of it to the tight little puckered ring.

Her eyes widened as she let out an incredibly loud gasp. She tried to pull away from the cold invader but his hand landed firmly on her pelvis. He began to push it inside slowly, driving it as deep as his fingers would allow him. "Be a good girl or I may have to bring back one of the spheres and slide it in there." His cock was already swollen, aching to be used, but he was not ready to end the game just yet.

"oh god no pl.... Please don't"

He left her bound on the bed, taking his time to descend the stairs and venture into the kitchen. He half filled one of the water bottles that she kept on the shelf by the sink with ice before adding the water. He knew by the time he got back she would be more than ready to end her delectable torture..

When Kat saw him return to the bedroom with the water bottle it did not dawn on her what he had gotten it for. Her head was in a sex induced haze. He gently slid his hand under her head, lifting and tilting it before he held the straw from the water bottle to her lips.

She quickly gulped down as much water as she could, lubricating her parched throat. He laid her head back down and placed the bottle aside. He then opened the drawer, pulling from it a pair of small metal nipple clamps. He laid them on her stomach and pulled the small very sharp knife from the drawer as well.

Kat did her best to lay very still as he began to use the knife to remove the wax from her breasts. His hand was steady as he stripped away the multiple drips of dried wax. Once he had freed her nipples completely, he put the knife away. The small metal teeth of the first clamp bit into her tender nipple, causing her to try to jerk away from the pain, moaning all the while. The second one came as less of a shock but she still tried to escape it's painful kiss. He adjusted himself, the growing bulge becoming more pronounced.

Each new burst of pain only added to the breathtaking stream of orgasms that her body had been forced to endure. Her voice had returned as she began to beg for an end to the orgasms. "Not yet." was all that he said before reaching down and unbuckling the cuffs from her ankles. He tossed the spreader bar off of the bed. He then released her wrists, rolling her over onto all fours. Her limbs trembled slightly as she tried to hold her position, uncertain what would come next.

Her complete trust in him had been well earned over the years. With each new routine introduced into their bedroom repertoire, he practiced caution. If anything proved too much for her, or did not provide them both with ample pleasure it was discarded from their routines.

He then took two more pieces of ice from the tumbler, inserting a second into her puckered rosebud. He felt the cold water from the previous cube trapped inside of her as he pushed it deeper. The second was then inserted into her needy pussy. Then, Derek quickly undressed, climbing onto the bed between her parted legs.

Her grasped his painfully hard shaft, rubbing the smooth tip up and down her lips, allowing it to part them slightly. "Oh god please." She began to beg "Please fuck me. I need to feel your cock inside of me." Her voice wavered as she fought desperately to fight the urge to simply push her hips back as hard and fast as she could.

He teased her for several more seconds, loving how sweetly she pleaded with him. She knew that once he came inside of her, he would allow her to remove the harness and finally get away from the strong vibrations.

Very slowly he began to push into her, forcing a loud groan of pleasure out of his throat as he felt her walls grip him. He kept his thrusts very slow. The feel of the ice contrasting with her warmth could have easily sent him over the edge in seconds in his highly aroused state. Each deliberate thrust went deep, pushing the ice against her cervix each time he fully entered her.

Her cries of pleasure were becoming increasingly desperate. He knew exactly what she wanted, and he would give it to her in due time. For several minutes he focused solely on controlling his desires, the speed and depths of each insertion, but it was becoming harder.

She had already came twice on his throbbing member and he knew that he could eek out a couple more from her before giving in to his own need. His speed picked up slowly. He wanted to milk out every drop of pleasure from their encounter that he could.

His fingers dug into her hip, hard enough that tiny fingertip bruises would be present soon. She did not care in the least. He began to pull her back into each thrust, causing her voice to lilt. His groans and growls mingled with hers as he drew closer to his own release.

The jolt of her body each time that the pummeled her welcoming slit awoke the fresh blast of pain to her nipples. It was almost more than he could bear. He knew that she was on the verge of the biggest orgasm yet and it was going to be more than enough to push him past the brink and headlong into the deepest of orgasmic abysses.

It would only take a single word. One that had become so powerful that he could nearly make her obey its command without being touched. Through gritted teeth he forced out the word "CUM".

Her body bucked and jerked, her muscles grasping him tightly as a new wave of her sweet ambrosia baptized his cock, pushing out any remainder of the cool water. He held on tight, thrusting wildly into the beautiful creature as she reciprocated.

Derek's rigid member twitched inside of her before letting loose the torrent of his seed deep inside of her. He held her quivering body in place as he pumped every last drop into her needy grasping folds. The two were panting, bodies slick with sweat as he finally withdrew, allowing the wetness to trickle from her.

The two collapsed to the bed, the sheets a wet mess beneath them. Kat rolled over, kissing him deeply before laying her head on his chest. He smiled contently as the two laid there holding each other. "God you are amazing. I love you so much." He whispered to her, placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too" She purred, snuggling closer to him

After several minutes had passed, Derek got out of bed, retreating to the bathroom. He was in there for several minutes before she heard the water turn on. After such an ordeal, he knew her body ached and she needed time to relax.

She was lying there, eyes shut as she recovered from all that he had put her through. The sudden feel of his hands sliding beneath her startled her for a second. He scooped her up into his arms and carefully carried her to the bathroom. The scent of orchids filled her nostrils as she saw that he ran her a bath. He gently placed her into the warm water before returning to the bathroom with the water bottle so she could just lie back and enjoy it.

"I'll be downstairs." he said before kissing her once more on the lips and disappearing from the bathroom.