The Canceled Trip Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuing tale of Derek and Kat.
3.3k words
4.5
1.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat had relaxed in the bath until the water began to grow cool. The entire time she lay there soaking, she thought about how much Derek truly loved her. She also thought about how much she loved the life they shared together. Most of they couples they knew lived vanilla lives. They also fought a lot and several were cheating on each other. She had never felt the urge to stray because what she had with Derek was much deeper. She trusted him with her body, mind and soul. She gave herself completely to him. While they never used the terms Master, slave or even submissive, their roles were clearly defined and constantly updating with each new discovery about each other.

Once she drained the tub, dried off and dressed in a baggy t-shirt and yoga pants, she made her way downstairs. She was surprised to see that Derek was not in the house. For a moment, she thought he may be outside clearing the driveway, but she did not hear the low growl of the snowblower engine. She put on her boots and went out to the garage.

There she found her beloved unloading the gear he had packed for the trip. She knew he was disappointed that he didn't get to go meet up with the guys for their drunken retreat. "What are you doing honey? She asked quietly.

"Just getting ready to put everything away." He said, setting down his duffel bag.

"The roads should be clear enough to go tomorrow." She said with a halfhearted smile.

"Yeah, I know. I'd been working so much to get ready for the trip that I haven't had as much time with you. I just rather spend the time off here with you." He looked up at her with a huge grin.

The words made her melt. It was moments like this that continued to amaze her even after all of these years. She ran over to him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him. His arms encircled her torso, holding her close as he kissed her deeply.

He could feel his wife's nipples hardening from the cold air in the garage. When the kiss was broken, he stared down into her eyes and smiled lovingly. "Baby why don't you take this in the house and I'll get the driveway cleared in case we need to run out for anything."

She nodded and grabbed the bag and he followed her inside to bundle up for the cold. Kat took the bag of clothing upstairs and began to unpack it. From their bedroom, she could hear the roar of the snowblower engine starting. She took her time refolding everything neatly before putting them away for her husband.

With as cold as the garage had felt, she thought about how cold it must have been outside. She couldn't imagine wanting to be outside in that to hunt. The thought made her shiver. It was then that a thought had crossed her mind. She placed the duffel bag back into the closet where he had gotten it from and headed downstairs once more.

She pulled the living room curtain aside to see how much progress he had made. He had finished the walkways and was a third of the way done with the driveway. She was amazed by how fast he was moving. She then slipped into the kitchen and got down a large saucepan and grabbed the gallon of milk from the refrigerator.

She took out two mugs, using one to measure with as she poured the milk into the pan. While she liked the convenience of pods for the singular cup of coffee or tea, she never saw the need to use the ones to make hot chocolate. Perhaps it was because her mother had always made it this way that she chose to as well. She stood there, gently stirring the milk as it warmed in the pan, thinking back to her childhood and how her mother always had cocoa waiting for them when they came in from the snow.

Once the milk was up to temperature, she grabbed the canister of hot cocoa mix from the shelf and added it. She could hear the sounds of the motor cease and then the garage door shutting. Derek opened the door, stomping the snow off of his boots before stepping inside.

The aroma hit him instantly as a huge smile formed on his lips. He began to remove his coat and boots as she poured them each a steaming mug of the chocolaty drink. She handed him one with a smile. "Thought this might warm you up some." She giggled softly.

"Thank you my love." He said before taking the first sip. It was the thoughtful moments like these that he cherished most.

The two retired to the living room and cuddled up on the couch to watch a horror series she had been wanting to see on one of the streaming services they subscribed to. While the series was quite good, the best part of it all was just being together. Several episodes later, the two decided it was time to make dinner.

Kat headed for the kitchen, telling him she had it all under control. He changed the television back to satellite TV and settled in to listen to the news. She slipped on an apron and went to work making dinner. She had defrosted some thick cut pork chops earlier and now was trying to settle on sides. Twice baked potatoes and lemon roasted asparagus won out in the end.

The delicious aromas that wafted in from the kitchen made Derek's stomach grumble. She hummed to herself as she moved around the kitchen. She truly loved cooking for her husband, and he certainly loved eating her culinary masterpieces. When she appeared in the doorway, wiping her hands on a kitchen towel and informing him it was ready, he was more than ready to eat.

She had plated the meal and set it on the table, taking off the apron. She poured them each a glass of wine and sat down across from him. He praised her skill as he enjoyed dining with her. They took their time, talking about thoughts for activities over the next couple of days. Once they had finished, he sent her to the living room, cleaning up and loading the soiled dishes in the dishwasher.

Kat had found, Secretary, a movie that the two enjoyed that was about to begin. He returned to the living room with two small bowls of rocky road ice cream and sat next to her. She was surprised by the gesture, kissing him softly on the cheek. The two settled in and started watching the movie. By its end she was cuddled up to him once again. He absentmindedly played with her hair as she laid her head against him.

While he had been so disappointed about the cancelation of the trip, now he was glad that he was home with her instead. The movie ended, leaving him with the remote in hand searching for something to watch. Little piqued her interest as he scrolled through the guide in an attempt to find anything worth watching. He settled on a syndicated sitcom that they had seen several times.

It didn't take long for Kat to lose what little interest she had in what was on. She kissed her husband softly and announced she was going to go upstairs. There, she stretched out on the bed, reading the book she was half way through.

The movie had gotten to her more than she wanted to admit. It had always been a turn on for her. She remembered the struggles with what she felt deep inside as she discovered what she really was, just like Lee. As she lay there trying to finish the chapter, the need that she tried to ignore grew stronger. Nearly an hour passed and she had become so frustrated by it that she repeatedly read the same line several times. It was then that she knew it was time to put the book away and take care of the need.

Instead of interrupting her husband while he watched television, she decided to take care of things herself. She opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out the purple silicone rabbit vibrator. She undressed, tossing her clothing on the floor next to the bed. She lay on her back in the middle of the bed, legs spread wide as she placed the tip between her soft pink lips.

She pressed the button, turning it on low as she ran the tip up and down her needy little slit. She closed her eyes, one hand moving to her breast while the other began to slowly push the toy inside of her. Her palm pressed firmly against the small pink nub as she started to massage the fleshy mound.

Her lips parted as a soft whimper left her throat. She pushed it in very slowly, allowing herself to feel the low vibrations as it inched into her. The smaller branch of the toy was soon pressing against her clit. Her entire body shivered as she held it there for several seconds. Her fingertips caught her engorged nipple, teasing it and giving it a slight pinch. She gasped softly as she twisted it ever so slightly.

Her hips began to rock as she held the toy in place. The gentle vibrations rippling through her sex. Her hand continued to squeeze and massage her breast as she enjoyed the slow build up. Kat's eyes remained closed as she started to move the toy with very slow, short strokes. Her breathing was starting to become uneven as she played.

She turned the vibration up little by little, savoring the feeling of the buzzing little rabbit teasing her wet slit and swollen clit. Her hips moved more now as her wetness grew. The entire time, she imagined herself in Lee's position, carrying coffee and paperwork while wearing the metal collar attached to the spreader bars. The thought of entering her husband's office like that was making her need relief more than the simple toy inside of her.

Kat moaned, her hand moving from her breast to the bed. Her long, slender fingers clenched into a fist as she gripped the sheet tightly. Her back arched, she was having a harder time holding back the impending orgasm that the rabbit was teasing out of her. Little did she know, she would soon have an audience.

Downstairs, Derek was growing bored with what he was watching. He began to wonder just what she was doing. As he climbed the steps, he could hear the soft, breathy moans coming from beyond the open bedroom door. When he reached the threshold, he saw her sprawled naked on the bed with the rabbit working in and out of her tight, glistening slit.

Her eyes remained closed, turning up the vibrations to the highest setting. The way that she was lying gave him the perfect view. Her sounds became louder as she tried to fight, knowing that the longer she held out the more glorious her release would feel. Her hips continued to rock as she bit down hard on her lower lip. It stifled the sound a little, but did not stop the moans and gasps.

"OH GOD YES" she moaned as she slipped into the orgasmic abyss.

Derek reached down, adjusting himself as he watched her body writhe against the bed. The wicked grin that played across her lips as she road out the waves of pleasure made him want her even more. He waited, watching her chest heave as she hit the pinnacle of her climax. It was becoming more than he could stand.

Her legs were trembling when she finally slid the drenched toy from her dripping slit. He licked his lips as he watched her lying there catching her breath. Before she noticed that she was being watched, he managed to creep to the edge of the bed. He sat down next to her, moving quickly to lay next to her. She opened her eyes, the grin remaining as she looked into her husband's eyes.

He trailed his fingers slowly down her cheek, letting them trace their way down her body. He strummed her swollen nipple with his thumb for a few seconds before continuing his path over her flat stomach to her shaven mound. She stared up at him lovingly as he leaned in to kiss her.

Her lips parted, allowing his tongue into her mouth. Derek's fingers had reached her tender clit and began to rub it ever so gently. She moaned into the kiss, her arms moving around his neck. He kept his touch light as his fingers momentum slowly increased. He broke the kiss, watching her face as he rubbed her bud.

Once he could see just how worked up it had gotten her, he stopped, allowing her several seconds to calm down before starting again. An evil smile had spread across his face as he repeated the action, bringing her to the edge of orgasm and promptly stopping each time. He could see the frustration building on her face as he tormented her.

His two fingers then moved down to her slick lips, running slowly up and down them, barely parting them. He continued to languidly move them, watching her struggle. He finally let them push inside of her, just enough to tease her. She whimpered, and her hips instinctively moved as she tried to force them deeper.

He shook his head as he looked down at her and pulled his fingers away. He made her wait several excruciating long seconds before returning to his teasing. This time he pushed slightly deeper, allowing his fingers to curl and tap against her g spot. His head lowered to her chest before he popped one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked on it gingerly as his fingers worked their magic on his beloved.

She was gripping the sheets again, trying her hardest to fight the urge to push her hips into his hand. His teeth caught her nipple, giving it a sharp nip. It triggered her to once again try to force his fingers further inside of her. He pulled away again. The sensual torture was enough to drive her insane.

This time when he began again, his lips moved to her other nipple, giving it the same treatment. It was growing impossible for her to keep control. He monitored her struggle, knowing that soon he would have to give in and allow the desire overtake her. Of course, he continued to push the boundary of her resolve.

Once he deemed it was time, he began to slid his fingers in fully, working them in and out slowly as he started kissing his way down her body. He shifted his position as his lips moved down her stomach and toward her sweet little clit. He stopped once again, this time simply to move between her splayed legs. His fingers instantly went back to work as he kissed his way down to her clit.

His tongue slipped out from between his lips and he began to flicker the tip of it against the moist pink flesh. Her back arched sharply as she moaned. His fingers began to work faster, slipping with ease in and out of her dripping wet pussy. The next time he stopped, she was staring down at him. Her eyes were pleading with him to let her cum.

"You want to cum don't you?" He grinned. She nodded emphatically at him. He did not tell her that she could, he only lowered his head once more. His lips closed around her clit, sucking it as his tongue continued to tease it. Her moans were so loud that he knew that she would not last much longer.

He let it slip from his mouth, sliding his fingers out and speaking the single word she longed to hear. "CUM" He drove his tongue into her, one hand resting firmly on her pelvis to hold her in place. Her body was writhing and twisting as his tongue speared her velvety folds. It only took a few seconds for her let loose a torrent of her juices. Derek lapped up every last drop as she moaned.

Once he had licked his wife clean, he stood up and undressed. His clothes joined hers at the side of the bed before he moved onto the bed. His painfully hard cock bobbing as he knelt between her legs. He wrapped his thick fingers around the base as looked up at his wife. He inched closer, resting one hand just above her shoulder as he guided the smooth tip of his cock into her wetness.

They let out a loud moan in unison as he moved his hand from his cock, letting it land above the other shoulder. With a slow, deliberate thrust, he was buried inside her snug little slit. He kept his pace slow as he watched her face contort in pleasure.

While she did love oral, giving and receiving, nothing compared to the feel of his throbbing member inside of her. No toy, no matter how realistic could ever compete with it. Her hips moved to meet his thrusts, forcing him as far as possible each time. Her hands moved to his shoulders as her eyes remained lovingly locked on his.

As he quickened his pace only minuscule amounts at a time, her hand slid down his muscular forearms. Her nails lightly grazed the skin. He groaned with pleasure their bodies moved together like a perfectly timed dance. He was starting to breathe heavier. Her muscles gripped him tightly as her hips rocked. He could feel himself approaching the edge.

He fought the urge, wanting to coax out at least one more orgasm from his bride. His thrusts grew harder, forcing whimpers and moans out in time with each. He kept his eyes trained on hers as he picked up the pace. He knew just what would push her completely over the edge the fastest. It was an evil thing to do but he wanted to feel her muscles convulse around his engorged muscle.

He lowered his head, nudging hers until she bared the soft curve of her neck to him. She whimpered as his lips tenderly planted kisses along it. It was more than she could bear. Her hands moved to his back, Her fingers wildly traced over the skin as he continued to kiss her. She was still trying to keep from losing control, and he knew it.

His lips moved to her earlobe. He whispered, "Don't fight it. Give in to it. Cum my love." His teeth then sunk into her earlobe, causing her body to jerk. The tiny burst of pain sent her spiraling into an incredible orgasm.

His thrusts grew faster as he felt her nails begin to press into his back. He let out a low growl as he pumped faster and harder. The movement of his hips crashing into her only drew out her pleasure. Once orgasm quickly turned into two as she felt him give that final thrust inside of her. His warm seed flooded into her womb as he pressed tightly against her body. Thin red welts wove patterns over his bare back from her scratches. It was a hazard that came with attacking her neck with his lips and he gladly accepted the consequences.

His body collapsed against hers, his lips moving to hers and kissing her deeply as he lay on top of her. The two of them lay there intertwined while his cock slowly softened inside of her. He rolled over onto his side, resting on one elbow. He stroked her hair as the dazed smile formed on her lips. She looked so beautiful lying there. He leaned over, kissing her on the forehead. "I love you so much Kat." he whispered before lying his head down on her chest.

"I love you too Derek" She grinned as she played with his hair. Tired from the intensity of their play, she found it hard to keep her eyes open, falling into a blissful sleep with the man she loved.