The C&s Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

While Shannon shared his secrets with me, I'm not so sure I want to share mine with him. I'm soaked. From the very beginning of his story I could feel the arousal building while my mind flashed up images of him and Aaron as his story unfolded. For the first time, I'm really curious about this man who has apparently captured the heart of my only soul-mate in this world. Being with him reminds me of how close we have always been ... I sense a shift in my reluctance to leave Tacoma. What friends have in common is nothing compared to what twins share in common — we've been together since conception, who could be closer than that?

As we talk, we also walk and now we've covered a couple of miles without passing another person. "Shannon, I gotta say; That was a hot story. I can just see it in my mind and wish I had seen it in real life. Maybe you're right, there isn't much for me here — you sure I won't be a third wheel in the way if I were to move up there?"

"It's a big house Clair. You could probably have your own wing. There's a pool and a hot tub and a sauna. Best of all, it doesn't stink."

"Yeah, but can you and Aaron keep going the same if I'm in the house?"

"We've never discussed that, but it won't bother me. I mean, maybe he can't fuck me by the pool anymore — but we have our bedroom. There's really only one way to find out, and that's for you to come home with me and check it out. Even if you decide it's not for you, you can always come back down here and maybe even find a place that doesn't stink. What do you have to lose Clair, that's the question?"

I give her the quiet and the time to think about it. Her hand is in mine as we walk in silence — my attention shifts to all that's around me; the forest, the sounds of birds, the smell of primal life. As I often do in wild places, I imagine myself back in a time when life was more basic — less cluttered. The essential things just aren't that complicated — love and family and friends, these are essential — clean air, and clean water and peace of mind, these are essential. Clair's voice refocuses my attention onto her, "Okay, I think it's worth a try. I'm sorry if I was being stupid."

"You don't need to apologize, this is tough to go through. We've never had anyone close to us die before — it knocked the wind out of me, I can tell you that for sure. I think you're doing great, considering that you were here in the middle of it all — if it hadn't of been for the money, you know I would have been here."

"I know, and Mom was so proud of you. She said that you grew up to be a good man."

"I guess I should be glad she didn't see that I ended up in love with a man?"

"She knew. She never said much, but little things. Like she told me not to tease you for being girly — she said a lot of men don't fit the Hollywood image. She would laugh when she talked about having to dress us in shared goodwill clothes when we were little — she said there were times she just couldn't afford too buy both. You probably don't remember as vividly that I sometimes ended up in more boy clothes than girl clothes. But I do think she bought more for me."

"Do you think that had anything to do with me growing up queer?"

"No, I don't think it works like that — it's inside of us. If people would just look around and pay attention, they'd see a whole range of women and men. Masculine women, super feminine women — Masculine men and super feminine men ... it's really not that complicated if people would just do a little reading and use their head. Main thing is; To thine own self be true."

"I came down here to cheer you up and here you are making me feel better about myself and what I have with Aaron. Sis, I need you and that's another reason to move north."

"Okay, now that was a deal closer little bro. What older sister wouldn't do anything for her baby brother?"

I laugh at her silliness, "If it takes me being your baby brother to get you to move, then so be it." Her hug is strong, warm and obviously sincere. We stand there in this forest for uninterrupted minutes — the ancient trees the only witness of our merging back together in soul and spirit. The weight on me lifts and I'm certain it's the same for Clair. I whisper close to her ear, "Welcome to my world, I think you're gonna like it." She hugs me a little tighter as her answer.

On the walk back to our car I bring up an issue that's been on my mind, "Clair, I was thinking — did the fact that Howard forced himself on you have any bearing on you maybe being hesitant to trust Aaron? I mean, I could understand that, if it did. Do we need to talk about that?"

"To be honest, it may have. I didn't register it as such, but being forced like that does something to a woman — I felt violated and robbed. I also felt pissed at myself for letting it happen — even though I didn't really have much control over it. Maybe it's that loss of control over my own life — and yeah, I guess I didn't want to deal with another man right now. Why do you ask?"

"I'm just trying to understand as much as I can. I was thinking I could ask Aaron to drive down here — you know, sort of on your own turf and you could check him out?"

"I don't think I need that now — I might have said yes before today. But I really do feel like getting away from here is going to be wonderful — because of Howard, I don't even leave the apartment now without checking the parking lot from the window and looking over my shoulder all the time. The one thing that I might like about Aaron coming down is to watch him beat the crap out of the wimp."

"Trust me, he could do that. But it's not worth pulling him off the job and driving all this way. You can also trust me when I say you will never, ever have to worry about Aaron doing anything to hurt you — I know him and it's not in him."

"I do trust you Shannon, and I see how happy Aaron has made you — maybe I'll be as lucky and find my knight in shining armor up in Bellingham, eh?"

"I don't know — but I'll share my knight if need be. Anything to get you up there with us and hopefully get you going about putting your life on the path you've always wanted."

"If you mean going back to college, I don't see how that's possible. I have to find a job and earn my way."

"Don't write it off as impossible. With me working, and assuming we both stay with Aaron — that and grants, I think it's well within reach to dream big. You don't want to keep living on the edge like we've done our whole life — there's more to life than slaving away to make ends meet. But that's all down the road, right now we need to pack your stuff so we can get down this new road sooner rather than later."

"Hmm, you're smarter than I remembered — but what you're saying makes sense. Thank you Shannon — for everything."

We're both more relaxed on the trip back to the apartment — we have a plan now and that's what we needed to get started.

***

While Clair takes a shower and gets ready for bed, I call Aaron, "Hi, how's the job going?"

"It's just about wrapped up. How's it going on your end?"

"Clair and I took a nice walk in an old growth forest near here and I think we finally have a breakthrough. She's onboard to come back with me."

"That's great news Shannon — I've been worried and frustrated that there's nothing I can do."

"You know, we talked and I asked her if that thing with Howard — that guy who forced himself on her — I asked if maybe she was a little afraid to bring a new man into her orbit because of that. She hadn't thought of it as such, but once she thought about it she said it's probably true — she was subconsciously afraid to bring you in since it was a surrender of control and stuff."

"And so is she over that? Is she going to come up with you?"

"Yes, to both questions. I really think I have my sister back and I'm really eager to get back. Oh, and by the way; She knows about us. I told her some of the details — she's nosy like that and I can't ever out maneuver her. She knows you've screwed me and pretty much all about us. Hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. I was wondering how we were going to bring her into the loop — I'm glad you tow talked Shannon. So when are you two coming north?"

"I'd give it two more days here and come back north on the third. I'm not sure how much stuff she's going to take — most of what's here isn't worth hauling. I hope we can get it all stuffed in the car. If not, I may have to rent a storage shed and come back at some later time. I'll keep you updated. When do you think the job will wrap up?"

"We're basically done. They've been doing the final inspections for a couple of days — so far so good on our end. I wouldn't be surprised if we both showed up at the house about the same time — so maybe in three days I can give you a hug again. I really have missed you, ya know?"

"I know all about missing someone and I can't wait to see you. Anyway, I'll keep you updated and you do the same — and Aaron, I'll never be able to thank you enough ... she was in a bad place and I couldn't have pulled her out of it without your offer to help. I'll owe you for the rest of my life — and I mean that."

"Okay, then in payment you have to stay with me the rest of my life — right?"

"It's a deal. Bye and you know I love you."

"I love you too Shannon, see ya soon."

With the call finished I just lay back and relax. It seems that everything might work out after all. Just hope Clair can let go of a bunch of her pain and let her life change too ...

*****

Heading Home - Another New Life Begins

Aaron and I coordinated Clair and my arrival to be a day after he returns from the job for the last time. He and the guys finished up the job demob day before yesterday — Aaron had all day yesterday to get settled back into his own home and today we're on the road to our new life.

Clair and I have been busy with a zillion things since she decided to come home with me. Most of the stuff in the house got hauled off to Goodwill in a pickup truck a neighbor lent us. There's no hope of getting any deposit Mom might have put down years ago, so our target is to just leave the place relatively clean so as not to have issues from the landlord later. Clair dealt with the utilities and mail and I stayed busy with packing things into large garbage bags and stuffing every nook and cranny of the rental car.

Finally, we take one last walk through a place that was our home for a good part of our life. It's bittersweet to be leaving, only good memories come to mind — but, it's over. We close and lock the door one last time, check out with the manager and drive to a nearby motel for the night. We'll get an early start north to a new life in the morning.

***

This morning, I notice that she takes a little more time on herself in the bathroom and smile, knowing she wants to make a good first impression on Aaron. She needn't worry, she's one of those women who looks good dressed up or in jeans and hiking boots. We really do share a lot — she's athletic for a female and I'm a bit thin for a guy. If we tried, we could both still probably pass as the opposite gender. I'm eager for Aaron to meet her — I think he's going to really like her once he gets to know her ... and my bet is that he's going to like the jeans and hiking boots Clair the best. I think she's going to fit right in with the kinds of things he and I like to do.

Several hours later when we pull up to the gate of Aaron's house, I'm glad to see it open — inviting us to come in. "Well, welcome home Clair."

"Wow. You weren't bullshitting little-bro, this is beautiful."

Aaron's out front to greet us when we pull up to the house.

"Come on, I can't wait for you to meet him."

Aaron walks to meet us and he gives me a big hug. After he lets me go, I pull Clair closer, "Aaron, Clair — Clair, Aaron."

"Clair, welcome. I'm really glad you decided to give it a try up here with us. Please try to make it feel like your new home. Just leave the unpacking for later. Shannon, I did a little redecorating — come check it out."

Clair takes in the house as we walk toward the northwest wing of the house. When we get there and enter one of the bedrooms, I notice the new passageway into the adjacent bedroom. Aaron had replaced the furniture there with a sofa and two chairs, a desk and an entertainment center with a large flat-screen. The bedroom he left as a bedroom has it's own bathroom and walk-in closet.

"Consider this your private place Clair."

I'm beyond belief — almost beyond words as I look around. "You really didn't need to do all of this — how can I ever thank you enough? It's too much."

"No Clair, it's not too much. I had a good friend of mine come over and make these few changes as soon as Shannon drove down to get you. I don't need so many bedrooms and have been thinking about doing this even before we knew you might be coming to stay with us. We both want this to be a safe and happy place for you and I think you need a decent place to call your own for that to happen. I'm glad to be able to help."

"You could have told me Aaron." I look at Clair and smile, "I told you he's a nice guy." To my surprise Clair rushes the few steps over to Aaron and throws her arms around him. It warms my heart to see them hugging like old friends — Aaron has a way of making a person feel special and he's making Clair feel special right now and I love him even more for who and what he is.

After that we all take the grand tour of the house, the backyard pool, patio and hot-tub. Once Clair has the lay of the place, we all pitch in and move her belongings into her rooms in short order. Aaron brings the last of her things in.

"That's the last of it. Now, I think Shannon and I should give you some privacy and some time to relax, put your things away — even take a nap if you want to."

"I'm overwhelmed. I can never thank you enough — not just for helping me, but for looking out for my brother too. He's told me a lot about you and it seems he wasn't exaggerating."

"I think Shannon and I are just both thankful you decided to come up and give us a chance. Don't be shy and let us know if you need anything — I mean that."

Aaron and I close her door and he pulls me into a real welcome home hug. I feel his long kiss pressing on the top of my head and hug my arms tighter around him. When we break apart, he takes my hand and we walk back toward our bedroom. On the way he takes us to the main bathroom we always use for showers.

"Let's cool off and wash some of the moving sweat away, what-ch'a think?"

"I think that sounds good." We watch each other as the clothes fall to the floor —he's more beautiful to my eyes than before I left. His cock is already getting full and I have an urgent need to be on my knees — I press my face to his sex and breath in a deep breath of his scent before any soap and water can wash it away. When I look up, I'm not surprised to see his smiling eyes looking down at me.

"It's nice to know that you missed me."

"It's scary how much I missed you. I hated it down there — it was so hard being there without you. I really can't tell you how glad I am to be home again. And Clair seems glad to be here too. There was a while there I didn't know if she would come home with me or not."

"It's over now. I think you did a good job of getting her here — we just all need to figure out how to live together. It'll take awhile, hard to say how long until she gets her feet back under herself. How are you feeling about her being here while we go about our own relationship?"

"I'm good. She knows all about us and she's good with it."

"We'll just give it time Babe, she'll get a new life going here and one day we'll all just be living our lives. Let's get cleaned up."

After we bathe each other's body, we lay down on our bed to rest. Aaron and the two other guys on the crew had busted their balls getting the last of the work done on the dairy — I had busted my nuts getting things worked out down south. Perhaps we are just getting to be an old couple, but our caresses don't inflame our passions tonight. Instead, we slowly drift off into a much needed afternoon nap.

Continued In Part 06