All Comments on 'The C&s Club Pt. 06'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I don't think sharing the C&s Club with a woman is a good thing and I already think you are on thin ice with Shannon and Aaron fucking around with Clair. I'm waiting now for Shannon to break up the whole thing because of Clair fucking Aaron. You are getting too loose with Clair joining in their private activities this soon. It will break Shannon's heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the previous comment. Shannon is the one who has not ever had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. He’s really the most vulnerable here and the relationship between he and Aaron is a very early in his development (although they’re mature and their relationship grows quickly). Since Aaron is more clearly bisexual, It just adds to the uncertainty for Shannon that Clair may become his primary focus. Especially when he talks about her sexually the very first time that he meets her and would like to have sex with her. I know you mentioned that Shannon is it’s OK, but it’s just a very risky move for Aaron and Shannon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES