The Capture and Sale of Sam Pt. 06

Story Info
Sam shows Master Sergio the skills Lucio has taught him.
2.8k words
4.63
5.5k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: All characters in this work of fiction are 21 years or older. Trigger warning: This story contains homophobic slurs.

_______________________________________________

Sam was confused after his cock sucking training with Lucio, Master Sergio's bodyguard. Sam's life had changed drastically in a short time. He was a straight college stud, only to be captured and sold into sexual slavery to Master Sergio. Now labeled a faggot sex slave, something was awakening in him sexually. He felt things that were new and completely foreign to him.

Lucio returned Sam to the slave quarters after their training session. Sam was exhausted. He had little sleep the night before, when his cherry was taken, followed by the training with Lucio. Sam took a shower and attempted to clean Master Sergio's cum from his pussy. There was a lot of it! He laid down to rest.

Although tired, he was restless. Sam couldn't stop thinking about Lucio's cock, how it tasted and smelled, how it felt lodged inside his mouth. The man adeptly taught Sam how to 'make love' to a cock. Sam couldn't help but understand why Lucio didn't fuck him when he had ample opportunity. It filled Sam with emptiness. The conflicting emotions were festering within Sam, eating at his soul. 'How can this man be on my mind so much,' he thought. 'I shouldn't give one flying fuck about him!' He rolled over on the bed, laying prone on his stomach, in his naked state, and drifted to sleep, images of sucking cock and being fucked by cock filling his subconscious.

When he awoke a few hours later, a tray of food was waiting in the room for him. Sam was ravenous and devoured the contents. The muscle hunk realized he hadn't done any exercise for days. Sam started a routine of pushups, crunches, squats, and burpees. He hoped he might soon gain access to a weight room. Surely, Master Sergio would desire him to keep his muscular fitness, he reasoned. Sam was a gym rat, obsessed with fitness.

Just as he was completing a set of squats, Master Sergio entered, accompanied by two bodyguards, one of whom was Lucio. The Master admired his slave's muscular glutes when he was deep in a squat. "It's good to see you making yourself at home, pucho," he said. "I admire a slave who strives to keep his body top-notch for his Master."

Sam stood at attention. "Yes, Master Sergio," he said. "I desire nothing more than that, Sir."

"That's good, puta," he smiled at Sam. Master Sergio caressed Sam's upper body, his pecs, and arms. "You treat your body well. Lucio, see that my new American faggot has twice daily access to the exercise facility."

"Yes, Sir," Lucio answered. Sam and Lucio locked their gaze for a brief moment. Lucio bit his lip.

"Thank you, Master Sergio. I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. Physical fitness is important to me, Sir," Sam said. The slave was truthful and hopeful to return to the gym soon to show off his prowess and prove his manhood.

"I will show you how you can thank me in a minute, pucho," the Master replied. "I understand your mouth pussy has improved considerably." The man placed two fingers at Sam's lips, prying them open, probing the boy's mouth. Sam knew what was required from his Master. He began sucking on Master Sergio's fingers like they were lifelines.

Lucio surveyed the scene quietly, but pain appeared visible in his eyes. He saw the Master finger fucking Sam's mouth while Sam eagerly sucked and swallowed them. Sam seemed to enjoy his Master digits, Lucio thought. Lucio knew this was the routine but wished he could excuse himself. He preferred to not be a witness to the spectacle on display.

"I'm ready to experience your cock sucking skills firsthand, puta," Master Sergio said. "Guards, leave us!" Master Sergio declared. Lucio and his co-worker exited the room. The guards knew to stand attention outside the room. Lucio was relieved to depart, hoping the noise would be inaudible from the hallway. He had no interest in hearing Sam and Master Sergio having sex.

Sam watched Lucio leave and couldn't reconcile his feelings, why he felt so connected to the bodyguard. Master Sergio dislodged his fingers from the boy's mouth. "Alright, pucho. Time for your mouth pussy to go to work," he said. "Now strip my clothes."

Sam obeyed and unbuttoned his Master's shirt, slipping it off to expose the muscular torso. Sam leaned in and kissed Master Sergio's nipples, licking his chest as his hands continued to undo his Master's belt and pants. The slave wanted to be efficient and caring, trying his best to avoid punishment. He added words of praise, "Oh, Master, you are an exceptional Man! I am lucky to be with you!" Sam knew the Master loved to have his ego stroked.

Sam had descended so quickly into depravity and sexual slavery. He truly was a bitch, Sam thought, as he worked on his Master's body. He had fleeting moments of wondering where the 'straight' Sam had gone.

Master Sergio guided Sam's head down to his crotch, forcing the slave to kneel before him. He firmly placed his hands on Sam's neck collar, steadying him in place, while Sam unfastened and lowered his Master's trousers. This time the Master was wearing a pair of white Dolce and Gabbana briefs. His cock was straining in the briefs as Sam lunged forward, burying his nose and mouth against the cotton, inhaling the scent of his Master. "Oh, Master! You are a fucking, God!" Sam exclaimed and then reached up to peel away the briefs.

The 9-inch cock greeted Sam enthusiastically, prodding him in his nose. Unlike his first encounter with Master Sergio, Sam knew exactly what to do. He grasped his Master's cock and stroked it gently, lovingly, while gazing up at him. He pulled back the foreskin to expose the purple glans, precum leaking from the meatus. Sam tongued and lapped the head of the cock greedily, "Mmmmm." He worked his mouth down the sides of the shaft and nuzzled his mouth against the man's testes. Sam suckled one hemi-scrotum and then the other. He tugged gently on the ball sack with his mouth while using his hand to stroke the man's hard cock.

Master Sergio was enjoying it. "Fuck yes, pucho! Work that cock, you hungry faggot!" The Master was rubbing Sam's head and neck affirmatively. Sam was relieved that his Master had not lashed out at him yet.

Sam continued to suck and slurp. He was pleased with his Master's words of encouragement. He knew the time was right. Sam returned his lips to the meaty head and pursed them around it. He locked his eyes up at Master Sergio. Sam relaxed his tongue and let the cock slide down his tongue, working its way to the back of his throat. Master Sergio's 9-inch cock touched the pharynx, and Sam didn't even blink from the poke. The Master's pubes were nestled against Sam's upper lip. The Master rested there momentarily, watching his slave take it like a proper cock-sucking whore. "Fuck, pucho! You are a cock aficionado already!" Master Sergio savored the moment, looking down at Sam and viewing his entire cock lodged intact in his slave's mouth. The Master revelled at an American muscle stud kneeling and taking his 9-inch cock like it was second nature.

The Master grabbed Sam's collar and thrust wildly into the slave's oral cavity. Sam steadied himself by grabbing on for dear life by clutching his Master's hips. Sam remained a consummate expert. He sucked in and relaxed his palate, never once allowing his throat to gag. It was as though Master Sergio's cock was a perfect fit for Sam's mouth and throat. Sam continued to lock eyes on Master Sergio's face. He could see the rapture in his Master's eyes as he achieved orgasm quickly.

"Fuck yes, pucho!" the Master yelled. Streams of warm cum filled Sam's throat as the Master held tightly to the slave's head, keeping his cock wedged deep in the slave's throat. Sam sucked and swallowed his Master's cum. He was eager to please his Master, "Mmmmmm." The salty and bitter cum traveled deep inside Sam's guts, as it always should from Master to faggot.

Master Sergio pulled Sam off his knees and put his hands on his cheeks. "You have performed well, my precious American faggot. Lucio has trained you well." Sam felt his heart race again at the mere mention of Lucio.

The Master reached down and tugged at Sam's 'clit cage.' "You are leaking, boy. You enjoy sucking my cock, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," Sam answered, knowing this was the answer his Master expected. Sam was developing blue balls from lack of orgasm. He desperately wished he could cum. He couldn't recall going this long without fucking pussy. Sam missed his pick of the babes from college.

"That's good. But remember, it's your pussy that must always be your primary focus." He fingered Sam's hole as a reminder to the slave. Master Sergio tossed Sam handily onto the bed. "Get your cunt up into the air, puta!"

Sam obeyed his Master and assumed the knee-chest position, waiting to be pounced. He could not understand how this fifty-something man could go multiple rounds without resting. 'Fuck, even I need a recharge after I cum,' Sam thought.

Master Sergio climbed onto the bed after him. "Your pussy is mine again, pucho. It's mine and only mine! Do you understand?" He slapped Sam's muscular glutes, rubbing them, probing the anal orifice with his throbbing glans.

"Yes, Master!" Sam exclaimed as his cunt was impaled by the man's 9-inch throbbing cock. At that moment, Sam realized why Lucio didn't fuck him. Sam was forbidden fruit to Lucio, prohibited by the Master.

"Damn, your pussy is perfect. I want you to push your pussy back toward your Master." Sam complied, rocking his butt back and forth, tantalizing Master Sergio.

Master Sergio worked his cock deep inside Sam, bottoming out. He leaned forward so that his muscular chest was against Sam's back. "Fuck yes, my little muscular American bitch! Your cunt is bought and paid for by me!" He began to thrust his pelvis driving his phallus in and out of his bitch.

"Oh, God! Master!" Sam was still a new bottom boy. The experience of being fucked remained foreign to him. He didn't want to protest and upset Master Sergio. Sam threw himself into the escapade, focusing his energy on his rectal muscles, clamping and clenching onto his Master's cock. He felt his prostate stimulation push him into depths of pleasure. The p-spot ecstasy was something Sam struggled to willingly accept; he didn't want to enjoy it but couldn't deny the rapture. "OHHHHH. Master, yesssss!!!!!" Sam's clit was swelling in the confines of its prison, dripping with precum. "Master, you feel so fucking good inside my pussy!" Sam yelled.

Master Sergio loved hearing his slave's enthusiasm. "I knew you would grow to love my cock inside you, puta!" His vigor and fucking continued to drive and push Sam over the edge. Finally, the slave's smooth muscles spasmed fiercely in his rectum, squeezing Master Sergio's cock like a vise. The Master screamed out, "Fuck yes! Take my seed, bitch!" Massive effusions of cum spurted and filled the slave's cunt. The Master collapsed, laying on top of his muscular slave. "I will never get enough of your pussy. Never!"

Master Sergio withdrew from his slave. "Clean my cock, bitch," he demanded of Sam. He rolled Sam onto his back, straddled the boy's face, and presented his softening cock to Sam's lips, cum still dripping from the meaty penis.

Sam was startled by the request. The slave had never sucked a cock that had just departed an asshole. He paused only a second as the cock touched his lips. He opened wide and accepted the prick as any good faggot should. Sam sucked eagerly, tasting his own ass in the process, noting it wasn't really unpleasant. The taste was salty, musky, sour, mixed with his Master's cum. He cleaned Master Sergio's cock efficiently, sucking it eagerly.

When the cock was cleaned thoroughly by Sam's saliva, the Master rubbed Sam's head and said, "Good job, pucho!" He stood and got dressed. Almost like clockwork, his bodyguards entered when the man was presentable and stood flanked at their Master's side. Sam rolled over prone with his head facing the other direction. He couldn't bear to see Lucio. "My new sex slave is learning his role quickly," Master Sergio told the guards. "I have no doubt he will excel here with me. You are to be commended for your work, Lucio."

Lucio noted Sam lying prone on the bed, Master's cum oozing from his battered pussy. Lucio wished he could see the boy's face to read his countenance. Lucio feared the connection he had with Sam was one-sided. Lucio desperately longed to go to him, lay with him, caress him, and love him. But Lucio knew it could never be.

Master Sergio leaned in and smacked Sam's ass cheek, "Get some rest, pucho. You have earned it." The man turned and commanded his entourage, "Let's go! I have a dinner engagement with my family."

Lucio followed his Master hastily, sneaking a glance back at Sam. Sam was frozen, his back toward the men, tears quietly streaming down his face. He was embarrassed that Lucio had seen him in this state. Sam mourned his loss from straightness to faggotry. He was also torn at feelings of ecstasy that overwhelmed him when he was fucked by another man. Thoughts of Lucio fucking him remained heavy on his mind. 'If only I could escape to Ohio and fuck a co-ed! That would fix everything!' he thought.

After the door closed, Sam reached down at his caged cock, tears pouring, frustrated that he couldn't stroke it. He wanted to cum so fiercely. Lucio invaded his mind. He thought if he could achieve sexual release, the man would finally escape his psyche. Sam tugged and pulled on his balls. Finally, he rolled onto his back. Sam spit on his finger and inserted it between his legs into his tenderized hole, still lubricated from his Master's cum.

He imagined Lucio there in front of him, lifting up his legs. As Sam's finger entered deeper and hit his prostate, he closed his eyes. He visualized Lucio's cock drilling all the right spots. Sam massaged and worked his prostate. It took much time and massive effort, but he was determined to cum. His clit was swelling and trickling precum. The sweet release came at last, and Sam shot an enormous load. It was his first in many days. Shame washed over him because his lustful thoughts were of another man. 'I am a straight stud,' he tried to convince himself. He felt a little better having achieved sexual release, but Lucio was still weighed heavily in his thoughts.

He rolled over and finally went to sleep. It was Sam's first solid night of sleep in many days, with dreams clouding it. He dreamed of college, home, family, friends, sexy college co-eds, but also Lucio. Why couldn't Sam get Lucio out of his mind?

Sam awoke in the morning, feeling refreshed for the first time during his captivity. His balls no longer ached after he shot his load. He did some bodyweight exercises, showered, and ate his breakfast.

Lucio arrived to collect him, declaring, "It's time for your gym workout, pucho." He grabbed Sam by his chain roughly, startling the slave. "Don't think I will go easy on you, boy, just since the Master was so effusive with his praise. I will put you through your paces today!" Lucio seemed frustrated and angry with Sam.

"Yes, Sir Lucio," Sam replied. Tears were streaming down his face again. He had never cried so much in his life. Sam was lost. He couldn't win. Sam needed to do everything possible to please Master Sergio. His life depended on it. Sam's developing feelings for Lucio were meaningless; they would only cause him pain and suffering.

Lucio softened his demeanor when he saw Sam's misery. He wiped Sam's tears from his eyes and whispered, "Why are you crying?"

"I can't win here, Sir," he said, looking forlorn into Lucio's eyes. "I've made you angry, and I'm not sure why, Sir Lucio. I'm trying my best to behave."

Lucio leaned in and kissed Sam passionately. Sam returned the kiss. The two men embraced as their kiss lingered. "You are perfect," Lucio whispered to Sam. "I'm sorry for my sternness."

Sam remained still in Lucio's arms. He felt at peace, wrapped in this man's embrace. "Thank you, Sir."

Lucio pulled Sam's chin up to lock his gaze. "I need to know one thing. What is your name?"

Sam realized that no one at the hacienda knew his name. He was just a sex slave to them. "My name is Sam," he answered.

Lucio smiled, "Sam... It's nice to meet you!" He kissed Sam again fervently. Finally, Lucio said, "Sam, you are a special man. I promise you that I am going to help you!"

________________________________________

Thank you for reading and rating this work. I always welcome comments, suggestions, feedback, and story ideas.

Sean