All Comments on 'The Capture: His Story'

by HippieSlut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW! HOT STUFF HERE!

GREAT,EXCELLENT,OUTSTANDING STORY U WROTE.LOVED IT!HOT,HOT HOT!!! WONDERFUL!KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING.CAME TWICE READING IT.MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS WATCHING IT HAPPEN IN REAL TIME.LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF THIS[HOPEFULLY ]SERIES.FIVE STARS I GAVE IT,WISH I COULD HAVE GIVEN U MORE.I ALSO RATE IT A TEN.:) AGAIN GREAT &VERY HOT STORY U WROTE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story would better belong in the BDSM category.

rosamundirosamundialmost 13 years ago
Anon - BDSM is consensual from the start

This is a non-consent story.

A well written, hot non-consent story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing

I'm a girl and i have to admit that this story is fantastic

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELalmost 13 years ago
Welcome Back

I'm glad you're back to writing. I've been a fan of yours for some time now and have been wondering what has happened to you. A quick perusal of your submissions shows this new story was posted one year from the date of your last prior submission.

I'm looking forward to more from you. BTW 5 as usual from me.

Mike C.

lenanenalenanenaover 11 years ago
It is a great story

I just finished reading Her Story and commented how meh I found it compared to His story. I found it not fair to write a "bad" review but not a good one for the story I found out of the ordinary.

Let's start saying that it was hard to read. The theme is just awful and there were moments when I felt the pain. Isn't it just the thing? I felt the pain. How amazing is that! Not only I felt the pain, I was able to feel like a psycological voyeur. I thought to myself, I bet they really think like this, see the world like this...

It was pretty intense, remmarkable, belivable. Yes, difficult too. But special is as special gets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous