The Car Boot Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Andi screeches. "Oh god!"

Dan and Jen seem to have finished as well, and Jen leaves to head over towards the shower.

"Cock," Andi whispers. "More cock, please master."

Amy grins at me and scribbles a note down, holding it up for me to read. It says "Lucky escape? Fair's fair?"

I barely suppress a snigger and my blood rises again. Amy shows Dan, and he gets up, positioning himself behind Andi and sliding his cock into her pussy, while Amy and I head into the main bedroom. There's a large mirror on one side, and I know from past experience that it's controllable one-way mirror; Dan's company makes them and he got it cheap. The next room is a bathroom, which used to be a private en-suite, but at some point they connected it into the hallway so that if you activate the mirror right - from the bedroom, obviously, as far as I know -- anyone in the bathroom see you. The door from the bedroom to the bathroom is currently closed.

Amy and I start making out, and before long, I'm kissing every inch of her lush body and tugging her knickers down, exploring her folds with my tongue until she spasms with orgasm. I find the handcuffs and vibrator in the drawer next to the bed and cuff her hand and foot, then hold the vibrator to her pussy, dipping it inside her until she begs me to stop, saying our safe word a moment later, and then I stop and uncuff her.

She sits for a moment, panting, then whispers something in my ear and I laugh, wondering if we've still got an audience. I get up on the bed on all fours and a moment later, feel something hard slowly sliding up my ass, lubricated with Amy's own juices.

My dick becomes painfully hard as Amy leans over me from behind, her tits pushing against my back. She stops, pausing and pushes me over onto my back, straddling me and impaling herself on my dick a moment later.

"I love our games," she says, her tits bouncing up and down. "Did you have a good run?"

"Terrifying and amazing in equal measure," I manage, then remember a bit of theatre. "Do you think Dan and Jen know we're fucking in their bed?"

She laughs, pushing her hair back, gyrating on my dick, sending waves of pleasure through me again.

"If I wanted you to, would you fuck her?"

"Baby," I say. "My heart, mind and body is yours. If it makes you happy, I'll fuck whoever you want."

She grins. "Aw, babe," she says. "I'm all yours too. Do you want me to do Jen again?"

"Fuck yes I do."

And with that, I pull her back down onto the bed, lay her on her back and fuck her within an inch of her life.

"Ben, baby," she says afterwards. "Would you clean me up? You know I love it when you do that."

I slide down the bed and lick her pussy, tasting my own cum. Amy flexes her muscles, squeezing it out and I swallow it like a good boy. I can't help myself with her; I've never found anyone as kinky as I am before, and being able to be completely true to your own sexuality is incredibly freeing.

We kiss, and she lies in my arms for a bit, checking her phone a moment later.

"One more thing," she says. "I know I was a bit mean to you before with the tricks and all, so why don't I give you a nice long hand job to finish you off?"

"Sure, honey," I say, always happy to try for orgasm number three. "That's so nice of you."

"But blindfolded and headphones on, ok?" she says. "Sharpens the senses, especially after cumming the first time."

I think I see where this is going, and I start getting hard again, letting her blindfold and cuff me to the bed on my back. A moment later, headphones go over my ears, but she doesn't turn on the noise cancelling, instead, flicking them to ambient sound.

I hear two people coming into the bedroom, and there's whispered conversation, at first shocked, then bargaining. The gist seems to be that Dan's come in with Andi, catching us fucking in his bedroom. Amy offers him sex, but he declines, instead offering Andi the chance at something forbidden. I feel a hand around my dick, and slowly, gradually, it starts jerking me off again. There's a finger on my lips and I take it into my mouth, tasting salty juices; Andi's or mine?

"Oh babe," I say. "That's so good. You're so great at this."

I feel a mouth on my cock, licking me, tasting me, while a hand slowly wanks me off. There's a pause and I feel boobs brush against my body, working their way upwards. I take a nipple in my mouth and suck it until it grows hard, then there's a pause and a pussy in my face. I lick obediently, and there's a stifled giggle; definitely not Amy.

"I love how you taste," I admit, revelling in the forbidden. "I'm so hard for you."

There's movement, then she slowly slides herself onto my cock, her warm, tight, wetness slipping around me. There's a small sigh of pleasure, and she starts to rock back and forth on me, before lying down on top, her breasts pushing into my chest. Her lips reach for mine, and -- feeling a slightly sick thrill of wrongness and lust at the same time, we kiss. Her tongue darts into my mouth, the pleasure more intense than I've thought before, but maybe because I'm super-conscious of every single second.

I hear a giggle from behind her, and the sound of two other people making out; Amy and Dan seem to have come around to this after all. I can feel Andi on my dick, her soft lips on mine, her pussy on my cock. The pleasure grows again, but then I feel her orgasm coming hard, her thighs spasming with pleasure as she kisses me hard, my dick following suit a moment later, spurting cum into my cousin's forbidden pussy.

She rests against me for a moment, then slowly removes herself from me, my wet cock still trembling with pleasure.

I lie there, my dick dripping onto my stomach, and strain to listen. I hear kissing, a sigh, then doors closing. A moment later, I hear sex noises growing ever-louder as Amy, Dan and Jen fuck downstairs.

Against my better instincts, I fall asleep, exhausted.

12