The Car Ride Home with a Friend

Story Info
A friend joined us for an unplanned evening.
3k words
4.24
24.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cjc1974
Cjc1974
40 Followers

It was early December and the Holiday parties were starting up again. Wendy and I were invited to a pretty cool higher end charity party. No kids so we could get a sitter and enjoy some cocktails! I wore a sport coat and Wendy wore a mid length black and white holiday dress with black leggings. Wendy looked beautiful and sexy. Her long blonde hair, long legs, pretty smile all wrapped up in that outfit made her the Belle of the ball. Not only did Wendy look hot on the outside but I was already turned on thinking about what she had on underneath.

Wendy had on some hot underwear they were pink and white high cut slightly see through bikini. Wendy gave me a little pre show when she was getting dressed to go out. She put them on and slowly bent over then slightly pulled them to the side, only enough to expose one of her lips and a little bit of her shaved landing strip, so hot! I wanted to fuck her right there, but of course right as she did that we heard the door and the babysitter arriving. Grrrrrrr to be continued I told her...

We gave the usual instructions to the sitter, kissed the kids goodnight and were on our way to the party. We only one stop prior to getting there. My friend Bret was in town on business. Bret had moved to Nashville about ten years ago but he knew a lot of our same friends. He called me and said he'd be in town so we got him added on the party invite list. Bret was a good looking guy about 6 2' brownish/blonde hair and always interesting to talk to. Wendy loved him and would always try to set him up every time he came in town. Most of Wendy's single friends were single for a reason... Bret hooked up with one of them about 5-6 years ago and it was a bit of a mess. Husbands know when it's just a hook up but wives go to bed that night wondering where the wedding will be :)

We picked up Bret at his hotel and arrived at the party 20 min later. It was an awesome party every year in a rented warehouse. Cool lighting, bars dropped all over and a Christmas/winter wonderland theme. The DJ was great and everyone was dancing and boozing the night away. As usual Wendy and I were split up a fair amount of the night talking to different friends. We got in a few dances and drinks but it was a big space and easy to get lost talking to different people. Bret was off talking to different women every time I looked around and he even managed to get in a dance or two with Wendy. The drinks were flowing and by the end of the evening there were a lot of budding romances developing....

I was driving so I took it easy. Wendy on the other hand was enjoying herself and the cocktails were flowing. Bret was nowhere to be seen so we figured he found a friend. Wendy was walking towards me right as the DJ played slow song. Her eyes lit up and she grabbed my hand and said in her buzzed romantic stooper, babe come and dance with me. Wendy led me to the dark dance floor, put her arms around my neck and in a slightly slurred voice told me how much fun she was having and she loved me. She lean in and hugged me and I felt her put her tongue by my ear and press her hips into me. She said babe, I'm so horny right now, I wish we could go in a dark corner or out to the car and you could fuck me! I dropped my hand to Wendy's ass and cupped it with the tips of my fingers reaching underneath & in between her legs. I slowly rubbed in a circular motion and I pressed my fingers in between her legs over her dress. Wendy responded by slightly opening her legs and grinding into my fingers. She asked me again, babe take me to the car and fuck me! I wanted to but I reminded her that we had our extra passenger, Bret.

Wendy didn't say anything for a couple seconds then giggled and said to my surprise, I'm so buzzed and horny right now, I probably wouldn't even care if he was in the car with us.

Like a lot of couples, Wendy and I had been talking for years about different fantasies while we made love. One of our fantasies was a guy or girl we would meet at a party. The scenario would usually be Wendy wearing a dress and her opening her legs and letting the guy get a peek between her legs. Sometimes it would escalate where the girl or usually guy, would end up sliding his finger and tongue inside her and making her cum on his face. A couple times Wendy had been drinking, so the story escalated to her sneaking into the bathroom at a party and straddling him on the toilet and fucking him till they both came hard. It was always hot and always made us both of cum hard.

We were not into the lifestyle so it was always just hot fantasy talk. We even talked about it possibly happening a few times but the situation had to be almost one in a million perfect. We would have to know the guy and he had to be attractive but someone who we wouldn't hardly if ever see again. We would also be drinking and not have the kids. That alone was such a rarity, the thought of our fantasy ever really happening was almost completely put out of mind.

Hearing Wendy actually say that while we had a real opportunity for something to happen, immediately sent an excited nervousness down my spine. I hesitated responding so Wendy looked up and smiled at me.

Wendy and I started kissing like teenagers on the dance floor. Nothing needed to happen that night, just the very real possibility our fantasy talk coming true was enough to put Wendy and I over the edge.

With perfect timing, we heard Bret's voice, "Do you mind if I cut in, hahaha" We both were startled and looked at Bret with shocked faces. He perceived us being mad that he interrupted us and started apologizing. "I'll go away and leave you two alone. I can get a ride to my hotel so you guys enjoy the rest of your night"

Bret obviously had no idea that our surprised faces were more from guilt than shock. After a few second, I regained my composure and assured Bret we were just startled but we were ready to go, and we'd be happy to drop him at his hotel.

As the three of us were walking to the car, my mind was racing trying to figure out if this was really going to happen and if so, how would we breach the subject with Bret.

I had parked in the corner of the gravel lot. It was an industrial area so the lighting wasn't great. I had a Tahoe with all bucket seats. As we got to my truck Wendy told Bret to get in front and she climbed in the back seat behind me. I let the dome light go out and the three of us sat in the darkened car taking about how much fun the night was. Wendy was definitely feeling the drinks and so was Bret. We both asked Bret why he didn't find a lucky lady tonight. Bret told us he was making out with this one girl but took a break to use the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom he saw her leaving holding hands with another guy. "She never said anything to me about a boyfriend haha"

I looked in the rear view mirror to catch Wendy's attention. This was a one in a million opportunity so I had to take a chance and press things a little. I chimed in and said yea Wendy and I know what it's like to have unfinished business Bret! He looked at me then back at Wendy and realized I was teasing him about interrupting Wendy and I on the dance floor. Bret said, oh sorry guys I told you I'd get a ride or an Uber! I again reassured Bret it was all good and I was just messing with him. I then I decided to press things. I looked in the rear view mirror at Wendy and said to Bret, Wendy and I could care less about making out in front of you. We are a boring married couple so anything to spice things up would be fun. With that Wendy took my hint and said, yea Bret I'll make out with John right now, you can enjoy the show and give us some pointers. Wendy leaned up out of her seat and started kissing me. Wendy's winter dress was slightly pulled up and my hand immediately dropped to the back of her thigh and pulled the back of her dress up over her ass. I knew Bret was looking at Wendy's hot little ass covered in black tights. I grabbed her ass tight while she was on her knees kissing me. I then reached my other hand underneath and between her legs. I started rubbing her pussy through her tights and underwear. Wendy moaned and kissed me deeper.

After a few seconds Wendy stopped kissing me and leaned back into her seat. Bret just sat in stunned silence. A small stream of light was shining in across Bret's lap and I could see he was turned on. I knew I had to keep pressing so I said to Bret how I thought Wendy looked extra hot tonight. Bret agreed and said she always looks hot. I continued and told Bret, not only is Wendy wearing that hot dress and leggings, but she has some hot see through underwear on as well. I turned towards Wendy and said, babe how about giving us a peek? Wendy was already leaned back in the seat. I looked at her with a "this is it" look in my eyes. She looked over at Bret and then back to me and said "ok I'll show you, it's just underwear" Wendy pulled her dress over her hips and reached under the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down, showing the front of her partially see through underwear. The light through the sunroof showed Bret and I just enough. We saw Wendy's pink and white underwear and could also see the top of her little landing strip underneath. Bret was in heaven. I knew for years he thought Wendy was hot. What guy wouldn't love to see Wendy, especially since it was a friends hot wife who you have known and probably masturbated thinking about.

Wendy held her leggings down a few seconds more then pulled them back up. All of us were completely turned on so I said to Wendy, babe that wasn't a full look, why don't you take off your leggings and give us a better show. Bret sat in silence and Wendy looked at me. She waited a few seconds then said, ok but I'll just take one leg off. Wendy took off her heels and reached underneath and slid one leg all the way out of her leggings. She sat there looking at us doing nothing then smiled at both of us and said, if I'm gonna lift my dress and show you two then you both have to show me something too! Bret looked at me to take the lead. I shrugged my shoulders and unzipped my pants and took my rock hard cock out. Bret did the same. Wendy looked over at both of us, leaned back, slowly opened her legs and lifted her dress all the way over her stomach.

The light through the sunroof was enough to show Bret and I everything. Wendy's legs spread wide open and her sexy see through underwear. We could see Wendy's beautiful pussy and landing strip and it was hot! Both Bret and I started playing with ourselves as we starred at Wendy's open legs. Wendy saw us and moved her hand down between her legs and began rubbing her pussy over her underwear. I couldn't believe it was finally happening after years of fantasy talk! I immediately grew more bold and asked Wendy to show us more. Wendy brought her other other hand to one side between her legs and pulled her underwear all the way over. It was amazing and I couldn't believe it was happening. Wendy had her sexy legs spread wide open and was showing Bret and I her beautiful trimmed pussy.

Wendy looked at me and asked me to come back by her. I moved from the driver seat and started kissing Wendy deeply. She kissed my back then took my hand up by her mouth and started sucking on my fingers just like she was sucking my cock. She asked me to sit in the back seat next to her but keep my fingers in her mouth. Wendy opened her legs back up and pulled her underwear to the side again, allowing Bret to have an clear view of her beautiful spreads legs and pussy. Wendy had her eyes locked with Bret's and was still sucking on my two fingers.

Bret was watching my wife give him an incredible view. He was rock hard watching Wendy pump my fingers in and out of her mouth as she was showing him her open legs and moaning as she plunged my fingers deep in her mouth.

Wendy held her underwear to the side and told me to keep fucking her mouth with my fingers. She reached her hand towards Bret and asked him if he wanted to make her cum. Bret slid out of the front seat and on to his knees. Wendy looked at me and smiled then replaced my fingers in her mouth with Bret's. She sucked on Bret's fingers the same way she did with me, like she was actually sucking a cock. After what seemed like an eternity, Wendy stopped sucking on Bret's fingers, looked at both of us and said, this stays between us three! With that Wendy leaned back took her underwear off, spread her legs wide and said to Bret, put your fingers inside me and make me cum!

I couldn't believe it was happening I was watching my beautiful sexy Wendy with her legs spread, getting fingered by another guy.

Bret's fingers were wet from Wendy's mouth so they slid right in. Wendy moaned and told Bret, oh God yes fuck me with your fingers and make me cum Bret! I moved to the back row and started kissing Wendy. She was breathing heavy and knew she was going to cum soon. I reached down the top of Wendy's dress and lightly rubbed and pinched her nipples as Brett pumped his two fingers inside her. Wendy grabbed the back of my head and whispered in my ear, babe, I'm going to cum on Bret's fingers!Wendy exploded hard on his fingers. She came so hard she couldn't breathe for a few seconds. It was the hottest thing I had ever been a part of. I was so turned on that I wasn't even thinking straight. I got up and leaned over Wendy's head. Wendy responded and took my cock in her mouth. I looked down and Bret had moved his head between Wendy's legs and began fingering Wendy again and licking her beautiful pussy. Wendy let out another moan as my Cock was pumping inside her mouth.

It all happened so fast, I couldn't believe the three of us were really doing this!

I could hear Wendy breathing harder and knew she was close to cumming again. Bret has his tongue and fingers deep inside her. She was enjoying every bit of Bret's fingers and tongue in her wet pussy.

It was so hot that I felt completely free. I started to say the things to Wendy that we talked about in our fantasies. I asked Wendy, do you like having Bret's tongue and fingers inside you babe? Wendy responded, oh god yes babe! I then asked her if she wanted more? Wendy didn't respond right away, she stopped sucking my cock, looked at me and said, I want Bret to fuck me!

I climbed in the last row, Wendy leaned down in between the seats and started sucking my cock.

Bret positioned himself in back of Wendy and she looked me in the eyes. I told her to tell me everything that's happening. Wendy's mouth opened up and she held her hand in back of her preventing Bret from entering her. She sucked deep down on my cock never taking her eyes off mine. Then stopped and said, are you ready babe?Wendy then moved her hand from blocking Bret. I saw Wendy's eyes opened get wider as she felt the tip of Bret's cock enter her. Wendy looked up and whispered to me, Bret's cock is going inside me right now babe!

Wendy then started moaning as she was sucking deep on my cock while Bret was fucking her from behind. It wasn't going to take long for any of us to cum. I heard Wendy first. Her breathing got heavy and she told me Babe, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oh god I'm cumming on Bret's hard cock!! Bret came seconds later cumming hard and emptying himself inside Wendy's wet pussy. While he was cumming, Wendy said to him, Bret "oh yea fuck me hard Bret and give me all your cum! It was all I could take as I came so hard in the back of Wendy's throat. I came harder and more than I ever had. Wendy was moaning and swallowing every bit of my cum, telling me she wanted it all in her mouth.

It was the hottest night we've ever had and we talk about it during sex a lot. We hadn't seen Bret for a few years after that but he is due back for another party next month...

Cjc1974
Cjc1974
40 Followers