All Comments on 'The Car Ride Home with a Friend'

by Cjc1974

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hang on a minute. Your friend gets your skank wifes cunt. And you get her mouth? That sounds wrong to me. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Don't forget to get the money from Bret. He used your skank wife he should pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ever notice how nearly all of these skank wife cuck husband stories typically score below a three?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Gee other closet queens have written the exact same thing before.

Nothing new here unless you caught on to your denial.

And yes, that means this wasn't even up to the shitty standards set by those other exact copies of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimp hubby trying to pretend he was in control and letting his wife have some fun. If she's enough of a slut to fuck another guy in front of you she's banging a couple more behind your back. Probably time to get checked for STD's or just admit you're a cuck and let her humiliate you properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While it is an exiting story that I'd really enjoy experiencing, it would have given me a chubby had some proofreading made it flow better. Keep writing, but at least reread your stuff a few times to get the mistakes out. A friendly proofreader would be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well, this is why we can't have nice things.

Cjc1974Cjc1974over 1 year agoAuthor

Love the comments! LOL

To the proofreader comment, thank you and I appreciate the feedback.

For the haters, just to be clear, you’re reading literotica stories with your tiny pecker in hand for the sole purpose of getting turned on enough to snap one off. Mid story, you suddenly have an epiphany realizing you’re more valuable to society as a dirty story literary critic….. Spank you!

Bahahahahahahaha!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Cjc,

I believe they call that projection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re: Cjc1974 You're really a piece of work. Can't take the heat, so what do you do, insult the reader. One Star for being an asshole. It's a cold day in hell before anybody would snap one off reading this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, great story. My wife and I love our play dates that turn out as good as our fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most husbands would love to watch their wife pleasured by another man. Those that post negative comments are either not married or are just jealous because their wives are not attractive to other men

Cjc1974Cjc1974over 1 year agoAuthor

OK “anonymous” I believe it was YOU who began with the insults, unless of course you suffer from dyslexia which means you are confused…

Anyway, I sure hope I’m able to recover from your one star review as I have submitted my stories for the Pulitzer Prize, and I’m VERY hopeful!!

Thanks again for reading my story sunshine!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck, the Pulitzer is for literature, and there is no way that your dirty cuck story is literature. It’s barely a story.

Cjc1974Cjc1974over 1 year agoAuthor

Hahahaha, another frustrated short guy with a tiny hammer checks in… thanks for your input, I sure hope it doesn’t ruin my day… LOL!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

This story was great, like your other two. I sure hope to see more of your writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved your wife adventure,I hope you continue with more stories I enjoyed the ride. Ignore the haters they have sad lives. I'll look forward to more adventurous Hot wife action!! The risk is half the fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous