The Caretaker of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers

'I've never done this before; cheated on my husband.' Sarah said, finally pushing a plate of half-eaten food away from her. Although her head was pointing down at the table, she looked up at me through her long eyelashes. For a moment I was caught off-guard by the sudden vulnerability in her voice. This was a beautiful, rich, sexy woman who could not doubt have any man she wanted. If she was having second thoughts, I needed to get the hell out of here before it cost me my job.

'I can leave..." I began.

'No,' she interrupted, a sudden resolve in her eyes. 'I want to.'

Sarah stood up and slowly walked barefoot through to the bedroom, pausing to look back at me from the doorway.

'I really want to,' she whispered huskily.

As Sarah turned back towards the bedroom, she reached up and slipped one strap from her shoulder. I stood and followed her through. She turned to face me and I grabbed her upper arms and kissed her -- hard. I breathed in the scent of her perfume as she relaxed in my grip. I pulled her tighter against me and wrapped my arms around her. Her mouth opened against my lips and her tongue searched hungrily for mine. We stayed like this for a few minutes, the silence broken by the waves in the distance and the occasional soft moan from this magnificent woman.

I reached up and pulled the second strap from Sarah's shoulder, feeling the soft material slip down a few inches between our bodies before catching on her taught nipples. My hand slipped between our bodies and pulled the dress further down, and Sarah moaned as it dragged across her nipples and fell to her waist. I kissed her neck, reveling in the softness of her skin and intoxicating smell of her perfume, as my hands dropped to her hips and I pulled the dress the rest of the way down her body. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled me in tight against her. My hands released her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor, then reached back up to her ass. I didn't know what I was expecting -- panties, a thong? Instead, there was nothing, just the soft naked skin of her buttocks. I took them in my hands and squeezed them. Her stomach pressed against the steadily-growing bulge in my trousers. She groaned in my ear, then pushed herself away from me. I watched, rapt, as she climbed onto the bed and rolled onto her back. Even with her ankles crossed, keeping her legs together and hiding her pussy from my gaze, what I could see was an absolute feast for my eyes.

I stood at the foot of the bed and slowly unbuttoned my linen shirt. Then, kicking off my shoes, I unclasped my belt and undid the button and zip of my trousers, which I then dropped to the floor around my ankles. Sarah watched me intently, focused on my boxer shorts and the single dark spot of pre-cum leaking from my rapidly-swelling cock.

'Show me,' Sarah commanded. 'Show me everything.'

I slid my hands down the sides of my boxers and pulled them to the floor. My swollen member sprang free, to a slight gasp from the naked woman watching me from the bed. Her hands were now stroking her breasts, kneading them and gently pinching the rigid nipples. Slowly she opened her legs, and I gazed down at her glistening pussy. At that moment, all I wanted to do was climb onto this woman and sink my cock into her. But I knew that that would end things all too soon, at least for me, so I stepped out of the pile of discarded clothing around my feet and leaned forward to gently pull Sarah's ankles towards me until her backside was perched on the lower edge of the bed, her legs draped either side of mine. Then I knelt in front of her, at first lightly kissing her stomach. With one hand still stroking her breast, Sarah placed the other in my hair and stroked the back of my head. I turned my face upwards and our eyes met.

'Yes baby,' she whispered.

I kissed the inside of one of Sarah's thighs, then the other, working my way with infinite care up the inside of her legs towards my prize. I could hear her gentle panting as she waited for the touch that she so desperately craved, followed by a soft whimpering as I teased her with kisses that were so close to, yet so far achingly far from, her pussy. My nostrils filled with the scent of her arousal.

'Please,' she begged, 'do it.'

I pushed my lips against her pussy, at first just gently nibbling at her lips. Then as her moans filled the room, I brushed my tongue against her; long, slow licks and short, fast ones, up and down, again and again.

'Fuck!' Sarah cried, both her hands now gripping my head and holding my face tight against her cunt. I carried on licking her for a minute or two, until I could hear her gasping in dozens of short breaths. Then, I pulled back. She wailed in frustration, desperately trying to pull my head back towards her. But I wasn't done. I looked up at her and waited until she was looking straight into my eyes, then I licked first one, then another, of my fingers all over. Realisation dawned in her eyes, just a moment before I started to rub the lips of her pussy with my digits, then at a glacial speed which belied the desperation I felt to pleasure this woman, I inserted both fingers inside her.

'Aaaaaaah,' she groaned. 'Deeper, baby. Please. Please yes.'

I worked my fingers backwards and forwards inside her pussy, massaging the slick walls with my fingertips. As she continued to groan into the night air, I built up speed, until I was hammering my digits in and out of her cunt. Her cries and the obscene squelching sound of her juices filled my ears. I was possessed. It was only when I felt her entire body tense up, her pussy clench my fingers like a vice, and as what could only be described as a scream escaped from Sarah's mouth, did I finally start to relent in my assault on her cunt.

Above me on the bed, Sarah whimpered as she came down from her orgasm. Once more I resumed my gentle kissing of the inside of her thighs before I felt her hands on the back of my neck, pulling me up towards her for a long, exhausted kiss. I wrapped her in my arms and held her in the cool night air. She shivered, and I pulled a sheet from below us and wrapped ourselves up in it. Finally, her ragged panting slowed into the gentle breaths of sleep. There would be no release for me, not yet, but I knew that our night together was far from over. Content just to hold her, for now, I wasn't far behind in falling into oblivion.

I dreamed of the sea that night. I was naked, and the waves were pushing against me as I lay in the shallows, the darkness of the cosmos above me punctured by a billion points of light. In my dream, I propped myself up on my elbows, but the water still ebbed and flowed against my body. I lifted myself higher, until the waves just lapped at my lower body. My cocked throbbed in the onslaught, and the water engulfed it again, and again, and again.

I awoke with a groan and found the weight of Sarah's body missing from my arm. But the waves from my dream persisted at my groin. I looked down; in the lamplight, Sarah's hair glowed golden as her head slowly bobbed up and down in my lap. I groaned once more, and she looked up at me, her open lips pressed against the head of my engorged cock and her tongue flicking lovingly against it. Her fingers, clasped around my shaft, pumped the smooth skin steadily up and down in time with the action of her tongue. I let out a deep groan of pleasure, and Sarah smiled sweetly up at me before resuming her attentions on my cock.

We lay like this for a few minutes, Sarah lovingly sucking and wanking my throbbing cock while I lay back and moaned into the night air. But much as I wanted to finish in her mouth, to fill her throat with my cum until she could barely breathe, I wanted to be inside her pussy. I wanted to look into her eyes as I fucked her with every ounce of my strength.

'Baby, stop,' I whispered.

Sarah looked up at me through those long eyelashes, confused for a moment, until I gently took hold of her shoulders and pulled her up my body. We kissed, our tongues entwined, as she continued to stroke my cock against her belly.

'I want to be inside you,' I whispered. 'I want to fuck you, right now.'

Sarah lifted her hips and pulled the head of my cock down between her legs.

'You're really big,' she murmured huskily. 'Be gentle.'

I took my cock from her hands, and slowly rubbed the head against her pussy lips. I reached down with my free hand and again rubbed her sopping pussy lips with my fingers -- Sarah's pussy was absolutely dripping for me. I eased the head of my cock between her lips and pushed it backwards and forwards along her slit. Sarah's head fell to my chest and I felt the air of her groans against my nipples. I worked a little more of my dick into her, then more, then with one final push, filled her completely, the tightness of her cunt countered by her extraordinary wetness.

'Fuck,' she groaned. 'So big.'

I pumped my dick in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster. Her face came up to mine and we kissed as she mouthed beautiful obscenities at me.

'Ride me,' I moaned. 'Ride my fucking cock.'

Sarah pushed against me until she was upright, until I could see almost her entire body on top of me. She held her hands flat against my chest, causing her breasts to be crushed between her outstretched arms. I pushed my arms beneath me until I was sitting upright with Sarah slowly working herself up and down on my lap. Again, the wet sucking sound of her cunt juices around my cock made an obscene soundtrack to our fucking. The sensation of her pussy working up and down against the sensitive skin of my dick felt incredible.

I pushed my face against her chest, at first into the soft skin between her breasts, then with my lips on one of her hardened nipples. I gently bit down and Sarah threw back her head and gasped. Then, placing her hands either side of my legs on the bed behind her, she leaned back and rocked her pussy backwards and forwards on my cock. As I watched my tool sliding in and out of Sarah's cunt, I prayed that I could make this moment last forever.

'I'm gonna cum soon, baby' she gasped. 'Cum with me. Fill me with your cum. Please baby.'

'No no no. I'm not nearly done with fucking you yet, Sarah.' I replied. I pulled her in close and kissed her, then wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over onto her back, still with my dick inside her all the way up to the root.

'Aaah,' she groaned, as I resumed my pumping of her snatch. I put my hands under her thighs and pulled her legs as far up over my hips as I could, then started to put deep, hard strokes of my cock into her.

'Fuck, yes' I moaned.

'Give it to me, Joe.' Sarah pleaded. 'Give me that fucking cock. I want to cum all over it.'

I pounded her. Every drop of strength I had, I put into thrusting my throbbing cock into her cunt -- harder, faster, her pussy lips soaked with the froth of our combined juices. I grunted like an animal in time with the fucking I was giving her.

'Yes, yes, yeeeeeeesssssssss!' Sarah cried, her body once more convulsing in the throes of her orgasm. She flung her arms out to the sides, grasping at the sheets. Her back arched and she threw her head back. I gave her one last thrust then held myself deep inside her as she rode out the last few waves of pleasure. Finally, as she came back down, Sarah stared hard into my eyes.

'Cum on me,' she commanded. 'All over me. Give it to me, Joe!'

She pushed me back so that my cock slipped from her drenched pussy, then she grabbed it and furiously pumped her hand up and down the shaft.

'Fuuuuuuck!' I groaned.

'Come on, baby, give me that cum!' she growled.

It was all too much. With a roar, I fired a long jet of cum up her body to land between those perfect breasts. Another followed, slightly off to the side as Sarah continued to wank me, so that it landed across one of her nipples. Then, finally, a third string shot from my throbbing dick onto her stomach. My cock twitched in her grasp, my balls spent. I collapsed beside her and we lay there, side by side, staring up at the ceiling while our lungs strained to recover.

Gradually, my senses returned and I reached into the bedside table for tissues. Sara accepted them with a girlish giggle and made as good a job as she could of cleaning my jizz from her spent body. Discarding the tissues, she pressed herself up against me and I held her again as sleep once more took our exhausted bodies.

We fucked again later that night, then again in the shower the next morning. We had just a few more days together, then she returned to the States. I wondered how long it would be before I saw her again, then realised that if I did, her arsehole husband would probably also be in attendance. I tried not to feel regret, but I suppose it was inevitable that I would to some extent. Sarah was incredible. But at that point I wasn't to know about the other adventures that lay ahead of me in this tropical paradise.

Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers
12