The Carjacking

Story Info
A woman loses herself during her crime.
1.5k words
3.67
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my car up into my normal parking garage and smile. Once a month, I like to have a little fun and make some money while I'm at it. I car jack unsuspecting Johns, have them drive me to their ATM, and withdraw thousands of untraceable dollars for me. I mean, really? Who are they going to tell? It's the perfect crime.

My leather gloved hands creak as I reach into my shoulder bag and pull out the translucent nylon stocking, expertly pulling it down over my face. My Hands move up and down, smoothing the material out over my face before tucking the end into my black turtleneck. I reach into the back seat and pull out the long, red wig to expertly fix it in place and glance into the mirror to check myself out.

"Perfect!" I smirk.

I make sure my gun is loaded and step from the car. The heels of my knee high, black patent stilettos click on the pavement as I step out of the car to smooth out the short, tight, black leather skirt. The leather I'm encased in glistens in the soft light of the lamp posts as I make my way to the normal corner to begin the wait.

Multiple Johns pull up in their piece of shit cars and vans. Each one I tell to "fuck off," waiting for the perfect mark. I keep my masked face away from the other girls and covered in enough darkness that the Johns don't notice the nylon masking most of my identity. One can never be too careful.

I light up a cigarette and inhale through the stocking. I'm generally not a smoker, having kicked the filthy habit years ago, but it seems like I always need one on these nights ust to calm myself. I pace back and forth, inhaling, exhaling, Holding the smoldering cigarette in my gloved fingers, looking the part of a seasoned sex worker.

A few hours pass, and I'm about to give up, when all of a sudden I spot the stupid ass that doesn't know his life is about to change. He pulls up in his BMW coupe, and the other girls make themselves scarce. They know that when I'm on the corner, the rich one I choose is all mine.

Down goes his window, "Hi," he says.

I walk over to the door and stand so he can't see my face, "The minimum is 2000. That a problem>," I say, exhaling the smoke from my lungs.

"Uh, really? That's a lil...," he starts to respond.

"Take it or leave it buddy," I say, turning.

"No, no I'll take," he answers.

"Good," I say, making my way around to the passenger side of the car. Once I'm out of his view through the mirrors, I draw my gun, holding it close. My leather gloved hand opens the door of the car and I slide in beside him. Immediately, I press the gun into his side. "If you don't want to die, asshole, you'll do what I say," I order him exhaling the last of my cigarette smoke into his face.

He coughs, "What the fuck!?" he says, startled.

"Drive the fucking car!" I scream at him, and, instinctively, he begins to drive off. I roll down the window, flick the cigarette butt out, then and roll it back up. "Here's the deal, asshole. We're going to drive to your bank,you're going to withdraw ten thousand dollars,and they're not going to find your body in some alleyway. Deal?" I say, calmly.

"But, but," he stammers.

I press the gun harder. "Just fucking drive, and think to yourself: do I really want to die?"

As I look over, I notice the bulge in his pants growing. "Oh, I see," I say, laughing.. "You're fucking a freak aren't you?! This is turning you on! Well, well, well ..."

Suddenly, an evil idea takes hold of me. I reach over and undo his pants, pulling his cock out roughly.. "Keep fucking driving, asshole," I say, pressing my lips through my nylon mask onto his cheek. My black lipstick presses through and makes a perfect kiss impression. I slowly stroke him up and down, watching his cock grow.

"You fucking dick," I say, thinking about what's happening. This was never part of the plan.. Unable to control myself, I rip off the wig, revealing just my nylon covered face, "Don't you fucking look over here, asshole. Eyes on the road," I order, pressing the gun into his side just a little harder.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I think to myself. This is really turning me on. I slowly stroke his cock up and down as I stare out the windshield thinking about what I've gotten myself into. His dick is so big, so hard, and so warm in my gloved hand that it's all I can think about. I reach into my shoulder bag with my free hand and pull out the black ski mask. It's the one I always wear when I make them withdraw the money from the ATM to make sure I can never be linked to my crimes. I pull the gun away and place it on the dash of the car, "Don't get any ideas, Fucker. Keep driving," I order him, expertly pulling the ski mask down over my face. Pulling out myswitchblade and clicking it open, I drop down the sun visor and open the mirror. I make one small, perfect cut for a mouth hole.

Glancing over at the mark, I smile.. "You're in for a treat," I moan softly as I caress his cheek. My pussy begins to get wet, My clit already throbbing at the thought of that fair-sized penis inside me. My tongue traces up and down the shaft until I reach the tip of his cock. My mouth eagerly goes down and I start sucking . My gun hand works his balls while my free hand follows my mouth up and down his shaft as I suck. He moans, and I stop, looking up, "Don't fucking cum prick, and don't fucking wreck this car!,"my voice, soft and husky. The wetness between my legs increases, and my clit throbs more and more. Tasting his precum, I can't hold back anymore. I stop working his balls and move my hand away. Dropping the gun to the floow, I reach up under my leather skirt, my still-gloved hand working my clit and fingering myself.

Minutes pass. Unable to take it any longer, I look up and order him: "Find a fucking secluded spot and pull over." He listens, and within minutes, we're stopped in a secluded park. I press my knife under his chin. "Move the seat back as far as it will go," I say. He stares at me blankly but listens. The seat moves back, and I slide over. I spread my legs and lower myself down on his hard, erect penis. I press my knife into his throat, and start to slide up and down on his cock.

"You're not going to cum until I tell you," Minutes turn into tens of minutes, and I can see the strain of him wanting to cum building in his face. I moan louder, and start fucking him harder and faster, slamming up and down on his aching cock. I slap him, hard, across the face The leather of the glove makes an audible smack and his cheek reddens.

"Cum mother fucker! Fucking CUM!" I scream at him as my orgasm hits.

My cum slams into his as we climax together. I ride him harder and faster, glancing down and noticing a small ribbon of his blood beginning to show on his neck where I've pressed my knife. I smirk, bite down and start fucking him harder, a second orgasm hitting at the sight of the blood.

"FUCK!" I scream, this being the absolute best sex I've had in my life.

As we both finish, I reach back, grab the gun, and press it under his chin. "We've gone and made a mess," I say, smirking. As I continue to press the gun under his chin I move down and begin to suck him clean, removing all traces of our pleasure from his cock, swallowing it eagerly. When I'm finished I zip him back up, and lean back.

"Well, well, well," I say softly. "Fuck. Drive me back to where you found me, it's your lucky night."

When we return to the corner where the mark picked me up, my mind races. Finally, settling on what to do, I look over at him and bark. "Give me your fucking wallet!" I rifle through it, taking the loose cash, about a grand. Looking through his wallet, I say, "Now listen here, Robert. If the cops show up here looking for me, or you ever come back here, you're a dead man." Pulling off the ski mask, I stuff back into my bag and then grab the red wig, securing it in place. I get out and walk off toward the parking garage and my car.

"What the fuck just happened," I think to myself.