All Comments on 'The Carrot & The Big Stick Ch. 01'

by OnceUponATom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
donjuan1954donjuan19548 months ago

Hope there's a part two!

EasyReader44EasyReader448 months ago

Great story, worthy of more chapters. Cheers and thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great writing, the story and characters really grabbed me. I hope this author produces many more stories, starting with continuing this story.

ShittyVoyagerEpisodeShittyVoyagerEpisode8 months ago

Wow! This story was amazing. The setup reminded me of the movie Secretary, where the characters discovered they wanted a BDSM relationship, but things didn’t start out in an entirely consensual way.

I also loved that the narrator had a big dick, and you described that perfectly… and in a lot of detail. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lol you can’t fuck beyond the cervix. It’s literally impossible.

OnceUponATomOnceUponATomabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anonymous

"You can’t fuck beyond the cervix. It’s literally impossible."

A simple enough misunderstanding, easy to clear up.

Penile penetration into the cervix is indeed practically impossible.

Penile penetration deeper into the vaginal canal, past the opening of the cervix (called the exterior os), is frequently possible - if you have a long enough tool. This is what I describe in my story.

A search for "posterior fornix" will show you several anatomical diagrams indicating the destination I am talking about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous