The Cast Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah piped up and said, "It's my turn! Annie, was there a reason you didn't have sex with anyone before JP?"

"Um... yeah, I guess," Annie replied, "My parents are pretty religious, I was too, but after talking with some folks here, I realized that no one religion could be absolutely right about God or what happens after we die. So I left the church, and while I didn't go around and start fucking guys, I knew the next time I was in love with someone, I would not save it for marriage. Then JP came along, and I'm glad I didn't wait because I love fucking JP!"

Again an "aww" rose from the group. Mark piped up and said, "Mary, what's your bra size? I've been dying to know."

"Oh, why don't you guess, and then I'll tell you," Mary said.

"36 double d?" Mark replied.

"Anyone else wants to guess?" She asked, and then added, "Not you," to Jake as he started to speak up.

"38 F," James said, "38?!!?" Mary replied and looking annoyed.

"34 Fs," Hannah said.

"Ding, ding ding, we have a winner," Mary said and stuck her chest out.

"Erica," Hannah said, "Have you ever thought about having sex with a girl?"

"Of course, I've thought about it," Erica said, "But it doesn't really turn me on like the idea of hetero sex does."

"Fair enough," Hannah said, "Mary, your turn?"

"Jeff," Mary started, "Assuming Jake would allow it, would you double penetrate me with Jake?"

In response to the question, there were more than a few "ohs" of excitement.

"Fuck yeah," I said and then belatedly looked at Jake for his reaction, who said, "I could see us doing that."

More murmuring followed his comment as everyone imagined Jake and I DP-ing Mary.

Jake spoke up and said, "Are there any women in this room who would, under no circumstances, ever consider having sex with me?"

Only Hannah raised her hand, "Okay, that makes sense," Jake said to Hannah. "No one else?"

"I mean, you left it pretty open, we just had to consider having sex with you, and you are nice to look at," Annabelle said, "Doesn't mean I'm going to jump your bones at the first opportunity, but I would consider it."

"Fair enough," Jake said and preened a bit, "JP?"

"I can't believe no one has asked this yet. Shae, tell us about the train," JP said.

"Oh, it wasn't much. I had a boyfriend who went to the local college, and he told me it would be a turn-on for him to watch me fuck his friends and asked if I would be into that. I'm a slut at heart, so I eagerly agreed, so he got five of his friends to fuck me. It was kind of tame as they each just took a turn. I was hoping for more." Shae said.

"Like what," JP asked.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't have minded sucking their cocks while someone fucked me, but they each took their own turn. It was fun, but I was expecting more."

After a pause, Annie asked, "Is it my turn?"

JP and Tristan both said, "Yes."

"Sarah," said Annie, "Mark looked a little surprised when you mentioned you had been with a girl. Did he know, and can you tell me a little bit about it?"

Sarah blushed and held Mark's hand. "Mark has told me that he doesn't want to know too much about my past sex life."

"It's not a jealousy thing," Mark said, "It's just that our past experiences with others should stay that way, in the past, with others. I don't need to relive any of Sarah's past encounters, so it was new information when I heard she'd been with a woman."

"It was my freshman roommate," Sarah said. Mark nodded and mumbled, "Not surprised."

"She was into me, and I thought she was attractive. We fucked for about four weeks, but she fell in love with me, and I knew that I was not going to fall for her, so I broke it off before it became weird, or so I thought, but the rest of the year living with her was still weird."

"Sorry," Annie said.

"It's cool. We're friends again." Sarah said.

"Tristan, tell us about when you had sex with the most people at one time," Erica said.

"I did a bukkake thing blowing about 18 guys, but if you're talking penetration, I let the Chi Psi pledge class run a train on me last year, and that was nine guys, but like Shae, they just each took a turn.

"My all-time favorite group activity was with six other people, one other girl, and five guys. They put their dicks everywhere, which was hella fun! Of course, I was sore the next day."

"Double penetration?" asked Mary.

"Yes!" Tristan replied. "I'm so jealous," Mary responded.

"Jeff, your turn," Tristan said when I didn't ask a question.

I thought about it for a second and asked, "Jake and Mary, do you want to arrange a time for the three of us to... be together?"

It was ballsy, but what the hell. They looked at each other, and Jake said tentatively to Mary, "Yes?"

Mary enthusiastically said, "Yes" to Jake and then turned to me and said, "Like tonight?"

Shae looked worried, as if she wanted to go home with me, so I said, "Maybe not tonight, but soon?"

"I leave tomorrow evening, but I'm back in about three weeks," Jake said.

"Will you take pictures? Or at least tell me all about it," Tristan asked me.

"Is that question for your turn?" I asked.

"Sure," Tristan replied.

"Maybe," I said, "It would not be totally up to me."

"I'd be cool with it," Jake said.

Mary spoke up and said, "Probably no pics, but I'll tell you about it in detail. Will that work?"

"Sure," Tristan said. "Okay, that was fun, but now let's do a round of Truth or Dare... or maybe Dare or Truth because I'm ready to take this party to the next level! James, you want to lead us off again?"

Truth or Dare

"Let Annabelle start this round," James said.

"Cool," Annabelle said, "James, truth or dare?"

"Um... I guess dare." He replied.

"Kiss Sarah with tongue," Annabelle replied.

"Okay, wait a second," Tristan said, "I forgot to talk about third-party dares. If you want to dare someone to do something to a third party, in this case, Sarah. You better be damn sure that the third party is willing because if not, you lose your turn completely; you don't get to ask another dare or switch to a truth, understood?" We all nodded, "Annabelle, since you didn't know the rule if Sarah declines, I will let you pick another."

"No, it's cool," Sarah said, went over, sat on James's lap, and started making out with him.

Tristan looked at her watch and said, "I'm giving you thirty seconds for this kiss before we move on."

Thirty seconds can be pretty long when you're just watching two people kiss, and about halfway through, Annabelle said, "Feel free to get a little handsy with him." So Sarah started grinding her ass into James' groin and caressing his chest over his t-shirt.

"Time," Tristan said, and Sarah shuffled over Annabelle back to her seat.

Sarah then turned to Mark and said, "Do I even have to ask?" as she pointed her thumb at Annabelle.

As Mark stood up to shuffle seats with Sarah, James added with a smirk, "Feel free to get a little handsy with her."

I enjoyed watching Mark maul Annabelle's nicely sized tits; they both seemed to enjoy the kiss before Tristan broke them up.

Mark returned to his seat, placing Sarah and Annabelle together again in the middle of the sofa; he said to Sarah, "Do I have to ask... either of you?"

Immediately, Annabelle and Sarah started kissing and groping each other. While they did so, Shae's hand caressed my inner thigh, and then she grabbed my dick briefly through my clothes. I looked at Hannah, but she was focused on Sarah and Annabelle.

When their time was up, Hannah asked Annabelle to come over and kiss her, which Annabelle did and they also felt up each other's tits over their shirts, but I did not get a caress from Shae this time.

On Mary's turn, she looked at Jake and said, "Can I?" He replied, "Sure, but whatever you do, I get to do too."

"Of course," Mary said with a lot of enthusiasm. Then she stood up, walked over to me, and said, "Do I need to ask?"

I patted my lap for her to sit there, and she put her ass right on my groin, which was already growing from Shae's teasing. She leaned in to kiss me deeply, grinding her ass against my dick, getting it somewhat hard. She also grabbed my hand and pushed it against her tit, so I started mauling her breasts as we kissed.

When we were done, Jake pretty much did the same thing to Erica, who then, on her turn, kissed Hannah because she'd never kissed another girl before and wanted to try it. As they were kissing, Tristan leaned down and whispered to me, "Would you dare me to take off all my clothes on your turn? This is already getting spicy, and I want to turn up the heat even more."

"Sure," I replied, a little disappointed as I wanted to ask Shae to kiss me, but I figured something like that would happen tonight anyway.

Much to my glee, Shae dared me to kiss and grope her, which I did under a death stare from Hannah. Shae didn't sit on my lap, but as I was mauling her tits, she blatantly rubbed my crotch through my shorts.

I turned to Tristan and said, "Truth or Dare, Frau Director?"

"Dare, of course." She responded.

"Take off your clothes..." and then added, "And keep them off as long as you are in this room tonight."

Tristan stood up and moved to stand behind her chair. She grabbed the two wooden staves at the back of her chair and said, "I'm going to do this dare, but before I do. There's something I want to say to you all." She took a depth breath before she continued.

"I love this cast and crew. I really mean it. You guys have no idea, I had this vision in my head for how the play would look and sound, and you guys blew all my expectations out of the water and made an even better play than I could ever imagine.

"And tonight! Oh my god, everyone's performance was amazing. Every cue was called perfectly. I cried at the curtain call because I was so thrilled at the performance. Bill even told me that I will get high honors for it and probably be the theater department's candidate for Phi Beta Kappa."

Bill was a Professor and Tristan's advisor.

"So, I just love you guys," she continued, "And I mean that not in the familial sense of love, but in the sense that I love you all, and I want to fuck each and every one of you... even you plus ones, Jake and Annie!" Tristan added after a pause.

"So, to that end, I'm hoping to take this game to a whole other level. I expect things to get extremely sexual here, and I just wanted to give each of you a chance to decide whether you want to participate. If you choose not to participate, you are welcome to watch, assuming all the participants are okay with that, because I don't want you left out. So, before I take off my clothes, why don't you take a moment to talk amongst yourself to decide if you want to participate or not, and we'll go around the room. Okay?"

"When you say extremely sexual...?" I started to ask.

"I mean a fucking orgy." Tristan quickly replied.

After a second or two of surprise, people started talking animatedly. Sarah, James, Erik, and Annabelle all put their heads together. Mary looked over at me and asked, "Are you in?" I nodded, so she turned to Jake and started talking; Erica leaned in and asked Shae and me in a low tone if we were in; we both said yes.

"Okay, James, what did you decide," Tristan said as the side conversation started to ebb.

"Well," James started, "Since we were already in discussions about having a foursome, speaking for all four of us, we all think this could be fun!"

"How long have you guys been discussing this?" I asked as the five of us had grown close over the last few months, and I was surprised by this revelation.

"Oh, only for a couple of weeks," Annabelle said, "If it went well, the next step was to ask if you wanted to join us."

"Really? Nice." I replied, "I'm in, by the way."

They smiled at me, and then Hannah spoke up and said, "This is not for me." And then she added, "Or for Shae, I mean, we started dating only a couple of weeks ago, and this relationship is a little too new for us to be doing so big an experiment..."

"What?" Shae interrupted loudly, "Hannah, I know we've slept together a couple of times, but this is not a relationship, I thought you were super cool, and I was learning so much from you. I just thought we were hot for each other and having some fun. I'm sorry if I didn't communicate this better to you, but I don't see myself ever being in a formal relationship with a woman, and to be perfectly honest, I was dead set on seducing Jeff tonight."

"Um..." Hannah started looking shocked, then tears began to well up in her eyes, "I thought we had something sp... I mean, I thought we got along so well in the booth and..." Hannah stood up and started looking around for her bag. "I'm sorry, Tristan, I love you, and maybe sometime you and I can grab lunch together, but..." And then she started sobbing and heaving and just said, "I'm sorry, I have to go." As the tears started running down her face.

After she left, we sat in silence for a few seconds before JP said, "I was going to tell you that Annie and I were not going to participate but would stay and watch at least a little, but I think I need to go after Hannah and make sure she is okay." And they stood up and made their way out of the room.

"This was a lot of fun," Annie said, "And I'm sorry we're not sticking around to see more, but J. Patrick is right. We need to go look after Hannah."

"Thanks, guys," Tristan said, "I really appreciate it. Call me tomorrow and tell me how she's doing?"

"Will do," JP said as they walked out of the room.

"Okay," Tristan said after a brief silence, "I hope that didn't put a damper on anything. Mary and Jake, what do you want to do."

"Well, first, let me ask real quick," Jake said, "Is everyone who is left staying?" He looked at the three of us on the couch, and we all nodded. "If we have an orgy, is there any girl here not willing to participate with me?"

Everyone looked around at each other, but no one spoke up, "Okay, cool then, we're in for whatever happens."

"Let me explain," said Mary, "Jake's always been a little butt hurt by the fact that my body count is higher than his." Jake started to object to the term butt hurt but decided to shut his mouth. Mary continued, "So if all of us staying are going to do something completely fucking insane, and trust me, while I'm into this, it is fucking crazy, then Jake's number will be one more than mine, and I can stop hearing about it! Does that make sense?"

General headshakes around the room confirmed to Mary that we understood. Erica was about to say something, but Tristan spoke over her and said, "So the three of you are all in?"

The three of us agreed that we were in for whatever may come, so Tristan said, "Cool, then why don't we start with a group dare, and we each take off our clothes one at a time? I'll go first."

Strip Shows

Tristan stood up and walked towards the center of the room, pushing the boxes with snacks and other goodies over to where JP and Annie had been sitting.

"Um..." James said, "You and I didn't take our turn for that last round. I mean, I'm cool with that because of what's about to happen, but I just wanted to point that out."

"I'm cool if you're cool." Tristan said, "Erik, you brought the music and the boom box. Do you want to play something we can strip to?"

"Sure, I have just the mix tape." He said as he pulled a box of cassettes out of his backpack.

After a minute of fiddling, Joe Cocker's You Can Leave Your Hat on started filling the room.

"Well, that's a perfect song to strip to!" Tristan said as she started to gyrate and dance in the middle of the circle.

Tristan tended to dress in very loose-fitting clothes, she always told me she didn't like how tight clothes bound her up, so I had no clue what her body looked like. When she removed her shirt, I noticed two things right away - she was fit as fuck, you could see her muscles under her flat tummy, and her tits were a lot bigger than I expected.

When she unhooked her bra, she held it in place with her hands until she came over and handed it to me while still covering her nipples with one arm. At the time, I didn't look at the bra because I was waiting with bated breath for her to drop her arm and check out her tits. She danced, eventually using both her hands to cover up her tits, and finally, as the music crescendoed, she pulled her hands away from her body with a 'ta-da.'

Her tits dropped significantly as soon as she let go, and they started swaying as she danced. They were almost like water balloons, not very full up top by her chest, but large and full the lower you went, so they swayed and swung hypnotically. She had bright pink areolas with darker nipples, and I couldn't stop staring at how they moved.

I took a moment to look at the label on the bra, 32DD, and then went back to watching as Tristan removed her pants and underwear in one motion revealing a dark bush above her pubic region. Once naked, she danced and twilled for another ten or twenty seconds exposing a cute, round ass, before sitting back down on her chair.

"Okay, who should go next?" Tristan asked, surveying the room. "Jeff, I think you should go."

"Okay," I said, a little nervous. "Do I get to pick who goes after me, or are we just going widdershins?"

"No need to go widdershins," Tristan said with a smile. "You can choose who goes next."

"What the fuck is widdershins?" Jake asked,

"An old term for counter-clockwise that I adore and use in a lot of my work," Tristan said, "It was in the script, but that line got cut."

The Joe Cocker song ended, and Earth, Wind and Fire's September started to play, so I got up and started to dance. I didn't try and do a sexy striptease as I figured that would look silly, so I just danced and took off my clothes at various intervals.

I started to get a little nervous when I was down to my black boxers because I am a grower, not a shower. I was worried I would drop my pants and not make a good impression on everyone, as my nervousness had made my earlier stiffness go away and probably even resulted in some shrinkage. So before I took off my underwear, I went over to Shae, straddled her lap, and started rubbing myself against her. I think Shae suspected what I was trying to do, and she reached her hand into my fly and started caressing my dick. It took no more than a few seconds to make me feel good about revealing myself, and I figured, even if it went away now, everyone would have seen it erect. I stepped back into the center of the room and, with a flourish, dropped my boxers to a few whoops from Erica, Shae, and Mary. As I went to sit back down, Tristan said, "Who do you want to go next?"

"Hmmm... well, we've all seen these two's tits all weekend," I said, indicating Shae and Erica, so I'm going to say, Mary."

Mary stood up and said, "You just want to see my tits."

"I only got to glimpse them when I helped you change, and they sure seemed pretty spectacular, so yes, I would like to see your tits and later fuck your tits," I replied.

"Wait," James said, "When did you see her tits?"

Mary explained about her Acting II finale as she waited for the next song to start: Queen's Don't Stop Me Now. Mary only danced a little; she took off her top and bra in short order and motorboated me, James, and Erik. She took her bottoms off, revealing a hairy bush (women shaving down there was just starting to be a thing) and a big, tight ass. She sat down within a minute of starting and then said, "James, let's see what you got."

James stood up and swayed with the music as he removed his clothes. James had a well-developed, hairless chest, and when he took off his pants, he had an impressive dick. He was mostly erect, and because he was on the shorter side, his cock looked huge compared to the rest of his body.