The Cast Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shae leaned into me and said, "Don't worry, yours is prettier." As she lightly caressed it for a few seconds.

When James was done, he asked Sarah to strip. As she stood up, Bill Withers' Use Me started to play, and Sarah lifted her arms over her head and gyrated her body. It was sexy as hell as her arms went in one direction, her torso the other, and her hips kept in line with her arms.

After dancing for a short time, she lowered her arms, crossing them in front of her, gathering up the hem of her t-shirt, and in one fluid motion, lifted the shirt off her torso, exposing her small, firm tits with their hard nipples.

"Do you ever wear a bra?" Shae asked.

"Only if I don't want my nipples to poke through," Sarah replied, dancing topless. All of us were enthralled by her movement and how sexy she looked with her small yet slightly bouncy tits. Eventually, Sarah pulled her pants and underwear down, revealing a thin patch of hair in her pubic region, but you could also clearly see her pussy lips as she gyrated back to the futon, showing off a flat ass. She sat down and continued to dance seated, ending her dance by leaning back, grabbing both ankles, and pulling her legs up in the air, showing us her pussy and asshole to whoops in the room.

She put her legs down and said, "Your turn, Jake."

Jake walked to the center of the room and said, "I ain't doing no dancing." He proceeded to pull off his shirt to reveal his body builder physique with some blonde hairs on his chest, then dropped his pants and underwear and exposed his cock. Not too long, but it was thick with a messy mass of blonde pubic hair. He quickly sat back down, but not before we all saw his hard, dimpled, muscled ass. "Erica, you're next." He said.

Use Me was winding down, and Erica waited for the next song to start, which was ELO's Evil Woman, Erica smiled when it began to play, and her striptease had quite the emphasis on 'tease' as she stripped down, but didn't show any naughty bits until the very end of the song. But when she did, it was breathtaking. We'd all already seen her tits, which were slightly bigger and firmer than Sarah's, with light pink, tiny nipples and areolas. They looked very firm as they never really moved independently from her body. But as she pulled down her pants, facing away from most of us, she showed off a nearly perfect ass. Round, slightly larger than you would expect for her build but proportional to her also slightly larger than expected tits. When she sat at the song's end, she spread her legs like Sarah did for us to check out her fully-shaven pussy.

"Shit, you're hot," Jake said.

"Thanks," Erica said, blushing slightly. She looked at Annabelle and said, "We've all seen Shae naked, so Annabelle, it's your turn."

As Annabelle stood up to move to the center of the room, Shae protested, "Hey, you guys have only seen me topless."

"Would we actually pay attention to anything other than your tits?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not - depends on what turns you on," Shae replied with a coy smile.

"Hey, be quiet; it's my turn," Annabelle said as she waited for the next song to start.

When Rock the Casbar started playing, Annabelle looked at Mark and said, "Really?" Mark shrugged, so Annabelle said, "Fine." And started gyrating to the music.

When Annabelle took off her top, she was wearing a push-up bra that gave her tits tons of cleavage, however the moment she removed her bra, her tits dropped quite a bit, and even though she easily filled her D cups in the bra, they laid almost flat against her chest without the bra

She continued to dance and said, "I know, I know, I have very floppy tits, but look at what I can do with them." And she bent over at the waist and let her tits hang down, and started moving them back and forth as if she was getting fucked they looked amazing as they swayed up and down, back and forth.

"That's damn sexy," Shae said.

"And I can also do this," Annabelle pushed a tit up and started sucking her own nipple, first one tit and then the other. Her nipples also got noticeably harder when they came out of her mouth.

"Fuuuck, that's hot," Jake said. Mary gave him a look that I interpreted as 'I can do that too, dumbass', but she didn't say anything. But I had to agree with Jake that despite the fact that her tits were very floppy, she knew how to make them look sexy.

When Annabelle pulled her underwear down over her wide hips and big ass, she sat and spread her legs for us to get a view of her exposed pink pussy with a tiny patch of brown pubic hair.

"Shit, girl," Tristan said, "I love the way you trim your pubes!"

"Oh, I don't trim; that's all 100% natural - no trimming, no shaving."

"Niiice," Mark said, leaning forward to get a good look.

Annabelle put her legs down and pointed to Shae, who stood up and waited for the next song, which turned out to be My Sharona. Shae just started jumping up and down in time to the music. In quick order, she got her shirt and bra off, and she kept furiously dancing to the Knacks song as her tits bounced up and down in time with her movements. Eventually, she slowed down enough to remove her pants, revealing a lovely round ass, and then she lay down on the carpet and gyrated her hips so we got a good look at her bush and what we could see of her pussy lips, which was just a pink slit. As the song started to end, she grabbed her legs and spread herself open so we could all check out her pretty pink labia as it spread apart while she held her legs. As the music stopped, she stood up and was about to sit back next to me when Tristan stopped her.

The Best Boobies Challenge

"Don't sit down yet Shae," Tristan said, "I need everyone to stand up as we are now going to take part in the Best Boobies challenge."

We all stood up, and Tristan directed the girls to stand in a line in front of the futon (it was more of a semi-circle because we didn't have space for a straight line). Tristan had the boys wait by the sofa as the girls lined up, and when that was accomplished, she said. "Okay, boys, you will judge who has your favorite tits among the six of us. You will each have thirty seconds to examine, touch, and even suckle each pair of titties, and then you will each tell us your vote for your favorite."

"What does the person who gets the most votes get?" James asked.

"The title of favorite tits!" Tristan replied.

"That seems kind of lame," Erica said, "Shouldn't the winner get some sort of special treatment?"

"Maybe, but we're not there yet. So let's say you get the title and possibly some sort of special considerations this evening, Okay?"

We all nodded, and then Tristan had us each step up to one of the girls in line. The order of the girls, from left to right, was Tristan, Sarah, Annabelle, Mary, Erica, and Shae. I stood before Tristan as the others picked a girl and started feeling them up.

When I touched Tristan's tits, I was surprised by how heavy they were, which made sense as they hung down pretty low, and her skin had been stretched by their weight and gravity. But even though you wouldn't call them perky, the way her tits moved and felt was fantastic. I bent down to suck her nipples, and while nice, I was surprised that they did not get as satisfyingly hard as I would have hoped from my licking and nipping.

After thirty seconds, Tristan said, "Oh, I almost forgot, you cannot pick your SO. Now you can move on to the next girl."

I sidled over to Sarah and put my hands on her tits. They were small, the smallest in the room, but her nipples were perfect. They were the size of pencil erasers and felt amazing when you sucked on them.

When I got to Annabelle, I had fun mauling her tits and pushing them up. When I sucked on one nipple, she put the other in her mouth to suckle, which was kind of sexy.

Mary's tits were spectacular. The biggest in the room, dense and hard with large areolas and not too much sag. I had hoped her nipples would get a little harder, but her tits were still sexy as fuck, and I so wanted to stick my dick in between them and cum all over them.

Erica's tits were also wonderful, they were a bit larger, fuller, and firmer than Sarah's, and she had tiny areolas but with large, hard nipples. Not as satisfying as Sarah's, but close.

Then I reached out for Shae's tits. Even though she was already my favorite, I knew who I was voting for when I touched them. They were heavy and firm and sat on her chest with just the perfect amount of sag. I have since heard of the 60/40 rule regarding tits, which is about where the nipple is in relation to the whole breast and how they hang and how that is the perfect ratio - Shae had that perfect ration, with quarter-size areolas and satisfyingly hard nipples. It also didn't hurt that Shae was caressing my balls while I felt up her tits.

Once all of us boys had a chance to examine all the tits, Tristan had us step back and point at each of us to tell us who our favorite was.

"Shae," Jake said.

"Shae," James also said.

"Shae," I said, with a shrug that said I'm sorry to the other girls.

"It's unanimous, Shae," Mark said.

"Well, that's no fun," Mary said, and I could tell the rest of the girls were disappointed because they all had amazing tits, but Shae's were just on another level.

"Wait," I said. "Let's do it again, and this time Shae is on our side and gets a vote."

"Really!" Shae said excitedly, "I would love that."

The other girls were not as enthusiastic, but they agreed to go along with it. So, we all, plus Shae, went back around and felt and licked the girls' tits once again. Shae started with Tristan, who also reached out and grabbed Shae's tits as Shae was feeling up Tristan. "Okay," Tristan said, "I get it." Referring to Shae's tits. All the other girls took the opportunity to feel Shae up, too, with similar reactions.

When we were done, Tristan said, "Jeff?"

"Mary," I replied.

Mark spoke up and said, "Annabelle."

"Erica," Jake said, and James followed with "Sarah."

"You're all wrong," said Shae, "It's definitely Tristan; those tits feel so good in my hand."

"So a five-way tie for second," Annabelle said somewhat insouciantly.

"I guess so," Tristan replied, "Okay, now it's time for the dick-judging contest!"

The Dick-Judging Contest

The girls all got a little gleeful at that, and Tristan asked us boys, to line up in front of the sofa.

"Okay, each of you can have thirty seconds to examine each boy's dick, and then we'll discuss amongst ourselves, okay?" Tristan said.

"Do we get to suck on them, like they got to suck on our tits," Mary asked.

"I have an idea for a blow job tournament after this; maybe we should hold off until then," I said.

"Good idea," Tristan replied, "So touching and looking only."

A murmur of disappointment went through the girls, but they all started to come toward us. Shae and Mary made their way to me and wound up on their knees together in front of me, touching and staring at my dick. It felt really nice to have the two of them touch me at the same time. Mary stroked my shaft while Shae cupped and caressed my balls until they switched.

"It's a really pretty dick," Mary said and stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of my cock.

"No licking," Shae said.

"I was just tasting that little bit of pre-cum. Can you blame me?" Mary replied.

Tristan spoke up and said, "No licking!"

All the other girls were on their knees, too; Annabelle and Sarah were doubled up on Jake. One at a time, the girls shifted over, and each of them took some time to caress and slowly jerk our cocks. After about two minutes, everyone had a chance to examine all the dicks, so they stood and huddled up in the corner to discuss while the four of us went back to our seats.

"Okay," Mary said, holding a scrap of paper, "So we have some awards to give out for the dicks in this room, which each and every one of us found impressive. This is a good-looking bunch of guys with some nice cocks!"

Mary paused to see our reactions, which were smiles, and then she looked back at her notes. "Okay, well, obviously, the winner for longest is James. Annabelle says your cock hits her just right and gives her the best orgasms of any of her lovers. So congrats James." And Mary started snapping her fingers with her free hand, and the other girls followed suit, snapping for James' award.

"Also, pretty obviously, Jake is the widest, as I have often compared his dick to a beer can," Mary said. It was definitely not that thick, but he did have quite a bit of girth to his member. The girl's all snapped their congratulations.

"Erik," Mary continued, "Yours has the best curve. Sarah says that your little upwards curve hits her right in the g-spot and gives her amazing orgasms." More snaps followed.

"And finally, last but certainly not least, Jeff, you have the most beautiful cock of the bunch and the best overall," Mary said.

"What does that mean," I asked.

"Well," Tristan said, "First, your dick looks great, and the Mohel did an amazing job. Second, it's big, not as long as James or thick as Jakes, but you are second in both those categories."

"Basically, you won the dick contest, you asshole," James said, only half-jokingly.

"Not true," said Erica, "There's something to like about everyone's dick."

"Fine, whatever," Jake said, "What about this blow job tournament. I'm ready for that!"

The Blow Job Tournament

"Okay, so here's how it will work," I said. "We need to do this in multiple rounds because we have more girls than guys, but I think I've figured out how this will work."

"Do we get to pick who we blow?" Tristan asked.

"No, it has to be random because not all boys react to blowjobs the same way, so part of this tournament is the luck of the draw. Speaking of which, I need someone to get ten pieces of paper around the same size and write everyone's name on it."

I looked around the room and spotted an empty backpack and a gift bag; I grabbed both.

"Okay, but the boys' names in here," I said, holding up the gift bag, "And the ladies' names in here." Holding the backpack in my other hand.

Sarah had torn up 10 pieces of paper from a spiral notebook into roughly the same size, and Mary, Shae, and Tristan were writing each of our names on them and putting them in the bags I indicated.

"Okay, Tristan, as our host," I said, "Please reach into the gift bag and pull out one name, and that is the boy who will sit out the first round."

Tristan reached in and pulled out Jake's name. "Damn it!" he said.

"Don't worry, you'll get to participate in round two." I said, "Okay, James, Erik, each of you reach into the backpack and pull out a name. If you get your girlfriend's name, put it back - that would be an unfair advantage."

Mark reached in and pulled out Sarah's name, so he had to put it back; when he pulled out another, it was Tristan's. James reached in and pulled out Sarah's name; I got Mary.

I pulled pillows off the Papasan and placed them on the floor in front of the sofa. Erik, Jame, and I took seats on the couch, and each selected girl got on their knees in front of us.

Mary looked up at me with a big grin and said, "You know I'm going to enjoy this immensely!"

I smiled and nodded and then said, "Okay, when I say go, the winner of this round is the first girl to make one of us come. Then we start again with Jake and the two guys who did not come, and we do round two. Ready?"

The girls all nodded, so I said, "GO!"

Mary and Sarah started to furiously suck on mine and James' dicks trying to get us to come as fast as possible. Tristan started slow, licking Mark's shaft as she stared him in the eyes. Mary had a good place going on my cock, but it takes a bit of work for me to come from oral sex, and even though Mary was using her hand and her mouth and gave me an excellent blow job, I was in no danger of coming from it soon.

Sarah was doing something similar to James, but it looked like he was starting to squirm from her machinations.

Tristan, after about twenty seconds, started to suck Mark's cock in earnest. She didn't use her hand and kept eye contact with Mark as much as possible. Mark was next to me, and he was already starting to squirm; I could tell he was trying to not cum as he probably wanted Sarah to win. But eventually, Tristan increased the pace and depth of her strokes up and down Mark's cock, and he started to scream. "Fuck, I'm coming."

Tristan pulled her head slightly away from Mark's dick but started rubbing his shaft. Tristan opened her mouth, and we watched as several shots of Mark's ropey cum entered Tristan's mouth and covered her chin.

"Forty-eight seconds," Shae said as she tracked the time on her watch.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing," Mark said. Sarah and Mary were disappointed; I tried to console Mary by saying, "That was an excellent blow job, but it usually takes me at least four or five minutes to get going from oral sex, sorry."

"Yes, that was wonderful," James echoed what I said to Sarah. "I mean, Tristan has had a lot of experience with a lot of guys, so I'm sure you were at a disadvantage from the start, but you are great at sucking cock."

Both Sarah and Mary were pleased with our responses. Sarah helped Mark get up so Jake could take his place as Shae brought the backpack around for us to pull names from the bag.

"Annabelle," I said, reading her name.

Jake picked Erica, and both seemed thrilled at the selection. James didn't even pick since only Shae's name was left in the backpack.

Annabelle got down on her knees in front of me and said, "Oh yummy, I'm looking forward to this... even though I'm not going to win against the blow job queen over there."

"Oh, I think you have a good shot; I'm sure you're great," Shae said.

"You're right, I am great at giving head, but I know for a fact that Jeff can hold off coming for a very long time when he's getting blown," Annabelle replied.

"You know for a fact? From who?" I asked.

"Stacey," Annabelle replied.

"I mean, she's right; I need some extra time when I'm getting blown, but Stacey is also not very good at it," I replied.

"Well, I am very good at it," Mary said, "and Erica, you're going to have a hard time getting Jake to come quickly too."

James looked at Shae getting down in front of him and said to Annabelle and Erica, "Oh, you two are fucked."

"He loves his blow jobs!" Annabelle said.

"Ready?" I said, and I saw Tristan stare at her watch, "Set, GO!"

Annabelle started sucking on my cock, not furiously fast; having watched Tristan the last round, she was taking long up-and-down strides taking about four-fifths of my cock in her mouth before sliding back up. Her mouth felt really good, and I could see why James liked her blow jobs so much, it was lovely.

Erica was having a great time, slurping and sucking Jake's cock.

Shae just sat there for a moment, and then she started to tease James by licking the pre-cum that gathered at the tip of his cock; she pulled away, allowing the liquid to stretch between her tongue and his cock until the thread broke, staring in his eyes the whole time. Then she quickly swallowed James' cock all the way to his pelvis, and she made some small movements up and down while keeping his dick in the back of her throat.

Mere seconds later, James was screaming his orgasm, and Shae was swallowing his come down her gullet.

She pulled away and, with her hand, milked the last bits of cum out of him and licked them up.

"Jesus fucking Christ, twenty-eight seconds!" Tristan said.

"Holy shit, that was amazing!" James said.

"You ladies need to stop; these boys have a final round to go," Tristan said as Annabelle and Erica kept going even though they had lost the round.