The Cast Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I replied, and then Erica came over to me and said, "I'll go home with you tonight. I could use some aftercare and would love to wake up and fuck in the morning."

"Absolutely," I said and was all smiles as we gathered our stuff and made our way downstairs and out of Tristan's house.

I only lived a block away from Tristan's, so we were in my room in moments, quickly naked and under my covers.

"Can you just hold me tonight?" Erica asked, "I mean, I'd love to fuck you, but I'm sore and beat."

"Sure," I said as I pulled her into me and let her curl around my body. We kissed a bit, but I started to get aroused, so I said unless she wanted to do more, we should probably stop and go to sleep, which we did very quickly.

Aftermath & Epilogue

We didn't wake up until about twelve thirty the next day. Actually, Erica woke me up by caressing my cock, and once I was awake and it was hard, she climbed on top of me and rode me until she climaxed.

After our wake-up session, we showered together, ate, fooled around, and fucked each other until about 4:30, when Erica cleared out before Shae's arrival.

Shae arrived with a small suitcase filled with clothes for her to go to classes for the week, plus lingerie and toys for us. I had a fantastic time with Shae that week. We devised a safe word in case things got too hairy for her. And then I gave her a few standing orders regarding blow jobs which included that if we weren't already engaged in some other sexual congress, she had to give me a blow job every half hour on the top and the bottom of the hour. I told her that unless I told her otherwise, her goal should be to get me to come in her mouth in five minutes or less. She also had to give me a blow job every time she woke up - even in the middle of the night (although I told her she could run to the bathroom before blowing me), and I expected to wake to a blow job every morning, and if I woke up before her, I would be shoving my dick in her mouth.

Blow Jobs from Shae were easily my favorite sex act of all time, and coming in her mouth was just mind-blowing, so I did spend a lot of my time in her mouth. Luckily, Shae loved giving head and would even orgasm sometimes while sucking me off, usually when I came in her mouth.

Monday morning, Shae left for class, and about fifteen minutes later, Mary, wearing a thin cotton dress, came into my bedroom. She pulled the dress off to reveal that she was naked and crawled into bed with me, caressing my cock to get it hard.

"Um... does Jake know you are here?" I said.

"Yes, he knows," Mary replied, "I also knew that Shae had a nine AM class, and you don't have anything until 11 today, so I thought I'd come by for some one-on-one time with you."

We fucked for about an hour; I loved watching Mary's tits bounce as she rode my cock, but her favorite position was doggie-style, so we did that quite a bit. After we came and after a few minutes to enjoy the afterglow, Mary said she'd be back on Wednesday to do this again.

I sat next to Mark at my eleven AM class, and when it was over, we walked outside, and I said, "Man, that was some night."

"Better for some than others," Mark said.

"What do you mean by that?" I said.

"C'mon Jeff, don't tell me you didn't notice that you were the center of attention?" Mark said.

"Whaddya mean?" I asked.

"I guess you didn't notice," Mark said, "Well, you were the favorite of all the girls that night, and you were everyone's first choice. I mean, you were never alone and never had less than two girls on you. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time, but you had the best time."

I smiled and said, "I'm sorry; if I had noticed, I would have said something."

"It's okay," he said, "Do me a favor and give these back to Shae. Tell her I expect a used pair of cotton panties from her sometime, but these are too expensive for her to give away," and he handed me back her sheer lacy panties.

I agreed to give them to her, and we went to the student center for lunch.

Erica came over Monday night because she and Shae had done some groping and kissing in that final half-hour Saturday night/Sunday morning, and she had been turned on by it, so she wanted to see if she wanted to go further. She actually was very into getting her pussy eaten out by Shae but could not bring herself to reciprocate.

Erica also told us that her friend Carrie had reached out to her and forgave her. Apparently, a few weeks ago, the boyfriend had crossed a boundary, similar to what happened to Erica, so she quickly forgave her.

I did ask them about what Mark said, and both Shae and Erica admitted that I was their favorite fuck of the four guys but that everyone was good at it.

"I mean," Shae said, "I've been with a lot of guys and all four of you are at the top, and you," she said as she pushed me down on the bed and grabbed my cock, "are probably the best fuck I've ever had, at the very least tied for the top spot."

"I've never been fucked better," Erica admitted.

That was about the most massive ego boost I've ever had; plus, after they admitted that to me, I had so much more confidence that they said I got even better.

On Wednesday morning, Mary came back, and we fucked. On Thursday, Annabelle came over in the afternoon, when Shae was back in her dorm working on some homework, so Annabelle and I fucked, and then she invited the two of us to join her, James, Eric, and Sarah, in a little orgy that night. Which we did.

Friday night, Shae and I went to see a play and then to the Arts & Humanities house for a party. Shae and I danced a lot, and she was being nearly pornographic in her moves against my body.

At one point, when Shae had gone off to the restroom, Stella's boyfriend, Jack, came up to me and asked me If Shae and I were together. (As a reminder, Stella was the buxom blonde actress who gave Harry the blow job in the truth or dare cast party two weeks before.)

"Yes, I mean, we're not boyfriend or girlfriend because, you know, I'm graduating soon, but we are hanging out," I said,

"And fucking?" he asked.

"Of course," I said.

"Shit, I would give my left nut to fuck Shae," Jack said.

"Would you give me Stella?" I asked, really hopeful.

"You mean like a swap?" Jack asked,

"Sure, I mean, I would hope it would be more like an orgy with all four of us..."

"Oh shit," Jack interrupted me, "Let me go ask Stella, but I know she likes you; I bet she'll do it. You go talk to Shae." Jack said.

"No need," I replied, "She'll do it if I ask."

Jack gave me a quizzical look and then went to go find Stella.

Shae came up to me, and I told her what was happening, and she was excited.

About a minute later, Stella was making a beeline for me. I couldn't tell if she was angry or excited, but by the time she got up to me, she put her hands on my chest, looked at Shae and me, and said, "Like for real?"

We both nodded.

"When," Stella asked.

"Whenever," I said.

"My room is upstairs, so my choice would be right now," Stella replied.

So that's what we did. It started out pretty tame with me with Stella and Jack with Shae but eventually, Shae and I convinced Jack to DP Shae with me. Stella thought that was fucking amazing and wanted to try, but since she'd never had anal before, she chickened out as soon as Jack's cock pushed against her asshole.

Stella did have amazing tits, and if you just put Shae and Stella side by side, you could, depending upon your taste, pick either one as your favorite. Still, the moment you touched their tits, Shae would always win because her tits were so much denser and heavier than any other tits I've ever touched.

We wound up fucking for about three hours before Shae and I went back to my house.

Saturday afternoon, 5:30PM, Shae was about to give me her mandated half-hour blow job when she said, "I have another challenge for you."

"Yes," I said, getting excited because I had been dreading that all this would end.

"If I don't make you come in thirty seconds, I will be your sex slave for another week. Deal?"

"Of course," I replied, pretty sure I could last thirty seconds.

Except I couldn't last thirty seconds. In the last week, Shae had given me so many blow jobs that she knew exactly what would make me come, and by twenty seconds into the blow job, I was ready to explode. Except she stopped blowing me and squeezed my cock hard to stop me from coming. Ten seconds later, once her time had expired, she swallowed me up again, and I came in about five seconds.

After swallowing my come, she smiled at me and said, "I lost."

Shae wound up being my willing sex slave up until graduation. For the most part, I tried not to degrade her, except when she wanted to be degraded, and I mostly just used her as my free-use fuck doll, but we did do some consent play where she let me rape her a few times, and I let one of my housemates fuck her.

The thing I did that Shae loved was when I invited three of my friends from high school to come up for the weekend. I told them I had a special surprise. I suspected they'd be into it because at a ninth-grade sleepover, we all watched a bunch of pornos, and we talked about if we would be willing to have sex with a girl if there was another guy involved, and at the time, we all said yes. Luckily, none of them had changed their minds in the intervening years, so the four of us gangbanged Shae all weekend. She was super sore after that weekend. I'm not going into details about any of these because this story is about the cast party (that is the title after all) and I'm trying to just give a brief postscript on how that night affected us.

Shae was amazing and fun. She was into every depraved thing I did to her, and then she invited me back to Krissy's house to spend the summer with her and Krissy. Plus, since they were near Los Angeles, it would give me time to look for an agent and try to get some paying acting work.

And that ends the story of The Cast Party, but since this happened long enough ago, I thought I'd provide some updates on everyone's whereabouts.

Tristan went on to become a television writer. She worked on a few MTV series. She gets me jobs every now and then, and we are still friends (sometimes with benefits) to this day.

James went to Law school, and she and Annabelle married, despite the fact that she cheated on James during her senior year by having a gangbang with like seven guys just before graduation. They eventually had two boys, but about ten years ago, Annabelle developed pancreatic cancer and died a few years after being diagnosed.

Sarah and Mark broke up the following year. Sarah is unmarried, has no kids, and is an art teacher in New England. Mark works as a lobbyist in DC and does audiobooks on the side. He is currently not married (although he was married for about five years before divorcing) and has one daughter. I'm friends with both of Sarah and Mark on social media.

Hannah went on to Broadway and became the must-have stage manager for troubled productions. Eventually, she started a production company for both stage and screen. We wound up working together on a show after college and became friends. We have lunch together several times a year when I make it to New York.

I went to Mary's graduation the following year, and for her graduation present, she wanted to be DPed by Jake and me, which we did. However, the next day at brunch, I mentioned Mary coming around my room Mondays and Wednesdays after the cast party up until the end of classes, and Jake freaked the fuck out. Apparently, Mary had never told Jake we were fucking, just that we were hanging out. A colossal argument started, and I left and returned home so they could work things out. Mary never spoke to me again, and I've never been able to find her on social media or via google searches, so I don't know what happened to her and Jake. I suspect that they worked it out and a condition of their staying together was that she had to cut me out of her life; I miss Mary.

J. Patrick went to graduate school and got an MFA in Directing; very sadly, he died in a car crash, moving back after earning his degree. I heard that he did not suffer, which is a small blessing.

Annie and J. Patrick mutually broke up when he graduated. She wound up dating this timid, geeky kid, and from all reports, they were madly in love. However, she decided that this was not the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, so she broke up with him. He wound up killing himself and left a note blaming Annie for everything. After that, her personality completely changed, and she became much more self-destructive, but I heard that she eventually grew out of that and became a Long Island housewife.

After my graduation, Erica reached out to me to see if I wanted to start something more significant with her. She told me that she had not stopped thinking about me since the cast party and wanted to give us a try. While I thought Erica was beautiful, I didn't think we had enough in common, so I declined her generous offer and have never heard from or about her since.

Shae and I stayed together the summer after my graduation, she still worked at the glory hole, but I didn't mind that as she pretty much continued to be my unofficial sex slave at all other times. I grew close to Krissy and her dad, whose name is Steven, and he hired me to help with some of his businesses, which gave me a paying job that was flexible enough to also go out on auditions. (I assume he never knew about the threesomes I was having with Shae and his daughter, or he may not have given me the job).

Steven and Krissy invited me to continue living with them after Shae returned to school.

As for Shae, the summer a year after my graduation, the city council had finally re-criminalized oral sex, so Steven shut down his operation. One of the Glory Hole managers reached out to Shae and asked if she would be willing to do adult films. Despite my telling her that I didn't want her to do it, we were not an official couple, and she got into the industry. Shae was popular and made a good deal of money, but she also became addicted to heroin and decided not to go back to college for her senior year.

Due to her drug use, her body started to change shape, and she was no longer making the kind of money she had been from adult films, so she started escorting. Because of her filmography, she could charge a lot of money, and escorting became her full-time job. Her most lucrative times were when she went to Dubai, so she started spending two to three months a year in the United Arab Emirates. Eventually, she received a marriage proposal from an oil-rich Emir. She was to be his third wife, so she figured it would be an easy life. Hannah, Tristan, and I all flew to Dubai for her wedding; it was quite the extravaganza.

Shae fell out of touch with all of us after getting married, but Tristan received an email about three years later, supposedly from Shae, saying that she was basically a captive and needed help getting away from her husband and his family.

Hannah, Tristan, and I spent about $100,000 hiring investigators, specialists, black ops and others to try and figure out how we could get Shae back. We went to the State Department, which investigated the matter and found no evidence of Shae's existence in the UAE or any other country in the middle east. We assumed her visa, passport and marriage paperwork was removed and destroyed. When the Emir was asked about her by the US Ambassador, he claimed he did not know who the ambassador was talking about, even when they showed him pictures from their wedding. The Emir contended that it must be someone who looked a lot like him. The State Department fears that she is either dead or sold into sexual slavery, most likely the former. I keep holding out hope that she's alive somewhere and will someday find a way to get in touch with one of us.

As for me, I got an agent right away and got some gigs here and there. I also kept taking on more and more responsibility for Steven, and in between movie, TV, and commercial shoots, I pretty much started running all of his businesses.

Steven eventually decided to sell off his companies, and in return for my loyal service, he gave me two of his business. A mall kiosk and a fast-food franchise - neither were the best-performing businesses in his portfolio, but they were solid, and I was gob smacked that he would do that for me. (I did find out later that the tax liability for those two business meant that he wouldn't make any money on the sale, so while still generous, not as generous as I thought.)

I worked on the businesses for a while before realizing that unless I fully devoted myself to them (and gave up acting), I could not grow the businesses, so I looked to hire someone to manage and grow my company.

I hired Jennifer, a wonderful, sweet woman with an MBA and much more energy than me, as she was ten years younger. I offered her 10% of the business in exchange for hitting some modest goals over three years, and she way exceeded my expectations.

She sold the Mall kiosk because she could see the end of malls coming. She had me buy a couple of other businesses that she said were underperforming, and she turned them around and made me a ton of money. After working for me for three years, we hooked up and had a physical affair for several months before it turned into an emotional affair. We're getting married next summer.

I also got a great role on a streaming show, I thought that it would really put my name out there and maybe I would be able to act full-time while I let Jennifer run the businesses, but a new CEO of the streaming service came in and shut down and canceled a bunch of productions, including my show, well after we were done filming, but before a single episode had aired. I hope someday someone airs it, but it may never see the light of day.

So that's it. I have wanted to tell the story of that crazy cast party for years because it was the single most incredible sexual experience of my life, and now it's finally done. I hope you enjoyed it as much as Jennifer did, who had to keep putting it down to fuck me because she kept getting turned on by the stories.