The Cast Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From left to right, we had Tristan, Erica next to her, Annabelle next, Shae next to Annabelle, then Mary and Sarah finally at the end.

"Jake, you start on Erica; Erik, you can start with Shae; James, you're on with Mary. Jeff, you start with me. You can skip your paramours if the next person is available, but you don't have to." Tristan said as she lay down on the end.

Before the guys went down on our knees, I started moving the cushions from where we had placed them for the tournament. "Good idea," Jake said as he stood up and helped me set the pillows, so there was a place to kneel in front of each girl.

Just before we started, I looked around the room and asked, "Condoms?"

"Ah, that's the beauty of tonight," Tristan replied, "Everyone here is clean."

"How do you know that?" asked Mary.

"Oh shit," I said, "the mobile testing site!"

"After rehearsal two weeks ago," Tristan explained, "I invited Jeff, Shae, Erica, and Hannah to get tested with me because the college had a mobile STD testing trailer outside the student center. We've all been tested, and you guys are in relationships, and all us girls are on one form of birth control or other, so we all should be good. But feel free to use lots of lube." Tristan said as she passed the coconut oil to me to take some and pass it on down the line.

"So you've been planning this for weeks?" Mary asked.

"Maybe," Tristan said coyly as she spread her legs for me.

Once we were ready and in position, Tristan said, "Go." And she twisted the timer.

Despite moving furniture and getting things into position, I was still hard as a rock coated in coconut oil, and Tristan was dripping wet, so I slid into her easily, and we both gasped as I pushed my pelvis hard against hers. Tristan moved and squeezed my cock as I slid my shaft in and out and sometimes side to side. She moaned and cooed, and I started to pound her harder because I wanted to watch her tits bounce up and down. I also had a great view of Erica getting fucked right next to me. James was going hard on Erica, and her firm tits, which I thought would never move, were bouncing in reaction to Jake's thrusts.

Looking down the line, I could see Mary and Shae enjoying themselves while it appeared that Sarah and Annabelle were touching themselves.

The timer dinged, and we all moved over one space. Erica's pussy was tight as fuck, and she kept squeezing me hard. Tristan next to me did not have anyone fucking her, so while she played with her clit, I stuck a few fingers into her pussy, but Erica complained that she wanted all my attention, so I pulled them out and enjoyed fucking Erica.

We continued our train, every three minutes switching to a new partner. In the span of fifteen minutes, I had sex with six women. I was in heaven. This was just a fantastic experience. I will say that while some girls were tighter than others, most pussies felt pretty much the same once you were inside of them. Still, both Shae and Tristan had some moves and some muscles that made me come very close to filling their pussies with my cum, but luckily the earlier orgasm into Shae's mouth meant that I didn't have to work too hard to keep from coming.

James couldn't make it. In round five, as he was fucking Shae, he came. He pulled out and covered her stomach with cum, but the rest of us were still going strong even after the timer dinged for the sixth time.

"Okay, Ladies," Tristan said, "Roll over and get on your hands and knees. James, you start in Annabelle's mouth. Jeff, you start in Shae's. Jake, you and Jeff are partners, and Erik, you are James'. We'll keep the timer going, but you work on pairs this time. Each pair will go down the row and stick your dicks in mouths and pussies at the same time."

So we shifted, I moved around to the other side of the futon and knelt in front of Shae, who slurped me up the second I was in front of her.

"Go easy on me," I said. "I'd like this to last."

"Oh, don't worry. If you come, I can get you hard again!" Shae said enthusiastically, "I'll try not to be too enthusiastic, but with you... no promises!"

So we started up again, and three minutes in Shae's mouth was just way too much for me, but even after coming, she kept going at me, and I was nice and hard by the time the timer ended, and we moved on to Mary.

Before sucking me up, Mary said, "This is going to be fun, but when do I get my double penetration?"

Tristan, who was sitting up as it would be two more turns before we stuffed her face and pussy said, "Well, we can do that after everyone has had a chance to suck and fuck their way through these guys. Then once that's over, I thought we could have each of the boys lay down and do that monkey-in-the-middle thing. Okay?"

Mary said, "Okay," and then took my cock into her mouth.

Since I had just come in Shae's mouth, I was in no danger of coming from Mary. When we moved over to Sarah, I had yet to get sucked off by her, but she was also very good at it. As a matter of fact, all six girls were very good at both sucking and fucking. I had enough good and bad experiences to know that these girls were all near or at the top. I mean, of the now nineteen women I had been with, these six took at least the top eight spots on my list.

Since we four guys could only service two gals at a time, Shae, Tristan, and Sarah would rub each other or sixty-nine when at least two of them were not engaged.

When we were fucking Tristan, Jake and I swapped positions after a minute because Jake came onto Tristan's back. He moved around to her mouth so she could blow him hard again while I went around and started fucking her from behind.

After Tristan, we moved to Erica. It was obvious Jake had a crush on Erica, but he seemed pleased that she was sucking his cock, so we kept in that configuration, and we finished up with me fucking Annabelle while she blew Jake.

After all the girls had a chance to get spit-roasted, we took a little break. I took some drags off the bong and grabbed a handful of chips and some cookies to refuel. After about five minutes or so, Tristan asked if we were ready for the next phase. Mary stood up and said, "Can I go first?"

Before Tristan could answer, Shae spoke up and said, "No, I want to go first, too."

"We'll draw names out of the hat again," Tristan said.

"It's a bag," Eric said.

"What?" Tristan asked.

"It's not a hat, it's a bag," Mark said.

"No wonder everyone calls you a drip," Tristan said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Hey, who calls me a drip?" Mark asked.

"Shush," both Tristan and Sarah replied.

Double-Penetration

Mary's name came out first, and she was giddy as she started telling us what to do.

"Jeff, you lay down on the futon. I'm going to climb on top of you." Mary said. So, I laid down in the center of the futon as Mary climbed on top of me. Her tits looked delectable as she leaned down and grabbed my cock, sliding it into her wet pussy. She fucked me for ten to twenty seconds before leaning down, almost lip to lip, and said, "Okay, Jake."

Jake came up behind Mary, and I could feel his legs against my legs, then I could feel the head of his cock through Mary's vaginal walls as he slowly pushed passed her sphincter. I gasped at the feel of it; Mary rolled back her eyes and keened until Jake finally had his dick deep in her ass, and then he pulled back and slammed into her, sending jolts of pleasure through Mary. Having done this before, I knew I couldn't move my hips too much; I had to react to Jake's thrust, pushing in as he pulled out. I made sure to move as much as I could and suckle Mary's large nipples. and she went crazy as she kept screaming, "Oh fuck me, fuck me good." Once we had a good rhythm, Mary was in heaven and had orgasm after orgasm, and with all the extra stimulation, Mary's hard nipple in my mouth, and her screams, I probably would have come if not for everything that had come before.

As we continued, Tristan and Shae got on the futon with us, only a foot or two from my head, and they were eating each other out. My view of the sofa was obscured, but it looked like Sarah was blowing James, so I assumed Erik, Annabelle, and Erica were doing something together.

After a few minutes, but before the timer ran out (which had been set to five minutes), Mary had us shift. She told Jake to go back and forth between fucking Shae and Tristan while they ate each other out. Then she asked James to lay on the futon, and she had Mark fuck her ass while Mary sucked me into her mouth and snuck peeks at Jake getting fucked by Tristan while Shae sat on his face. Erica eventually got Tristan off Jake's dick so she could ride his cock; all the while, Mary kept screaming out her orgasm from the three of us fucking her.

When the timer dinged, Mary told us she had never had so many orgasms and couldn't wait to try that again. Shae was picked next, and she was super eager to try it out. Shae asked Jake to lay on the futon, had James fuck her ass, and Mark and I in each hand, fighting to take turns in her mouth. Shae really loved it, maybe not to the extent or number of orgasms Mary had, but she came a bunch of times and told me later that she would love to try it again. I wasn't the biggest fan of fighting for Shae's attention with Erik, and her ordinarily spectacular fellatio skills suffered from the distraction of everything else that had her attention.

Sarah and then Tristan also took their turns getting filled up, and although Sarah said she was glad to experience it, she probably wouldn't do it again. The rest of the girls talked about how good and overwhelming it felt to be surrounded and fucked by so many dicks. Mary made it clear to me that she fully expected us to do it again when Jake was back in town, and we had no objections. For my part, while I enjoyed having all the girls get their holes filled, and it was fun to be a part of it, I didn't find the experience nearly as erotic as the rest of the evening as it felt a little bit impersonal, as if any dick would do in that situation and it didn't have to be me.

Once Tristan was done being DPed, she checked to make sure that Erica and Annabelle didn't want to do something special, but they were both sated by the earlier train we had run on them, so Tristan suggested we move onto my monkey-in-the-middle thing.

Monkey-in-the-middle

I lay down in the middle of the futon while the girls each decided where they would go. Erica lay on her stomach between my legs, licking and touching my balls and perineum. Tristan and Shae each lay on either side of my hips and started licking up and down my cock, sometimes meeting at the tip for a deep kiss. Annabelle and Sarah each bent down to get one of my nipples in their mouths, and Mary sat above my head with her tits hanging in front of my face.

Once they all started going to town on me, it was almost too much. I couldn't focus on any one sensation, so I just let all of them wash over me, and I stopped thinking and let my body enjoy the intense pleasure it was feeling from multiple sources.

I could feel and then noticed that James was fucking Sarah, and Mark was doing the same to Annabelle as they continued to suck and bite my very sensitive nipples.

After a couple of minutes, I knew I would come very soon, but I tried to last as long as possible. Mary lifted her body off my face and said, "You should watch what they are doing. I think it's sexy as hell."

Annabelle and Sarah backed away so I could see Shae and Tristan licking and kissing the head of my dick. Their mouths and lips swirling around the tip, their tongues intertwining and lips locking around my cock. It was a sight that I will never forget, but I had to lie back down on the futon because of the intensity of the pleasure.

Sarah and Annabelle leaned back in and nipped on my nipples while Mary put her tits back in my face. It was seconds later that I could feel my orgasm start to build. It was slow, like a freight train, unstoppable but not coming on fast. When my pleasure finally peaked and crested, I pushed Mary's nipple out of my mouth and uttered in a low tone, "Oh fuck, this is it." And let out a guttural moan.

Mary pulled her tits away, and I lifted my head to see my cum spill out of the tip of my cock and get slurped up by Shae and Tristan's waiting lips and tongues.

If I live to be a hundred, I will never get the vision out of my head of the two of them sucking and licking me as cum poured out of me and onto their lips, tongues, and faces. I felt like it took twenty seconds for the cum to stop spurting out of me, and it almost felt like I came twice, once from what they were doing to me and once just because I was so turned on by watching them. As Shae and Tristan lifted their heads away from my cock and started kissing and licking cum off each other's faces, Erica moved and swallowed my cock, licking off the cum that dripped down my shaft. She tried to keep going, but I was too sensitive and asked them all the stop so I could recover.

After I got up on very shaky legs, Jake took my place on the futon, and the ladies got back into their same positions as they started to lick and suck Jake's various body parts.

I sat on the sofa, and Erik, still fucking Annabelle, asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Uh-huh," was all I could utter as I sank into the cushions and just went limp.

I had to close my eyes for a second to try and recover, but I enjoyed listening to the moans of everyone as they were enjoying what they were doing.

Erica beckoned towards me to try and coax me over towards her, so I rallied and stood up. She lifted her ass so I could fuck her from behind, but I was not hard enough to penetrate anything yet, so in the meantime, I got down on all fours and stuck my head in her ass-crack, licking both her pussy and asshole. She went crazy every time I tongued her asshole, and I enjoyed licking and tasting her.

Jake wound up exploding his cum over Tristan and Shae's lips and face long before I was ready to penetrate Erica.

Tristan asked if Mark or James wanted to take a turn, but both passed. I told them it was a fantastic experience and they should try it, but Mark said it looked a little overwhelming, and James said he was getting too tired to enjoy it.

"Okay, then," Tristan said and looked at her watch, "It is now 2:25, let's take a break to eat, drink, use the potty, and then we can spend the next thirty minutes or so doing whatever, and whomever we want... like a real life orgy. Is everyone okay with that?"

Free-for-all

There was nodding in agreement as I stood up to run to the bathroom and get a drink.

When I returned, Tristan and Shae were sitting on the sofa. Erica was lounging in the Papasan; everyone else, except for Erik, who was in the bathroom, was sitting or lying on the futon.

I plopped down on the sofa between Shae and Tristan and said, "Can I ask a question?" I didn't wait for an answer before I started again, "I've had a fair number of sexual partners, but only one of them had even tried anal sex, and yet here I am with six women, four of who are into it. What's the deal?"

"I don't know, I've always been into butt play," Tristan said.

"Yeah, but you're a fucking nymphomaniac," Shae said teasingly.

"True," Tristan responded.

"Well, we decided to try it not too long ago after watching a bunch of anal porn on the porn server," Sarah said, with Eric nodding in agreement as he walked back from the bathroom.

"Me too," said Shae, "I was watching porn with my friend Alex last semester, and we decided to give it a try. I really enjoyed it."

"Well, for me," Mary said, "Since I went to Catholic school, anal sex was really our only option. Between abortion and losing your virginity before marriage being a mortal sin, all the girls in my school who wanted to have sex had anal sex."

"But it is strange," James said, agreeing with me, "that most of the women here do anal, and yet, I and never done it before tonight."

"I guess I just like to work with women who like anal," Tristan said with a grin. "Okay, question time over. I still want to fuck."

And with that, Tristan leaned over towards me and started pushing me onto my back on the sofa. Shae moved out of the way, and then they both were caressing me.

"I think there have been way too many blow jobs and not enough pussy licking," Shae said as she started to straddle my face, "So I'm going to start rectifying that by sitting on Jeff's face!"

Shae pushed her pussy lips against my mouth, and I started to lick and suck. I was able to get my hands under Shae, so I pushed her up a bit so I wouldn't suffocate, and it also allowed me to finger her pussy lips and asshole as I licked her clitoris.

Tristan (I assumed because I couldn't see) got on top of me and started riding me. For the next half-hour, I pretty much stayed in that position on the couch, and when someone moved off my face or my cock there was always someone else ready to take their place. Oftentimes, I had no idea who was fucking me because I never saw them, and I could not tell the difference between the girls just by being inside of them.

A few times, I got to look around the room, and it looked like people were just fucking in various positions on the futon. By the time Tristan said it was after 3AM and we started to wind things down, I still had not come, and apparently, I wasn't the only one as Eric suggested that the girls all get on their knees and we could jerk off on them to end the party. So, the girls all sat in a row on the futon. I stood up and stood on one end in front of Annabelle and Sarah, Jake was next to me, and he had Erica and Tristan touching him, then Eric and James, who had Mary and Shae coaxing them to come in front of them. While we jerked off, the girls touched and caressed various parts of our bodies, although they focused on my balls. Eric was the first to come, but we all eventually shot our cum onto their faces or tits. I dumped a small amount of semen on Annabelle and Sarah's mouths, and they kissed and licked it off each other.

Once done, we started to sit back down near our original location and started gathering our clothes and putting them on as the most fantastic evening of my life had finally come to a close.

As we were getting dressed, Shae asked if anyone had seen her panties, as they were missing. Jake said, "I bet someone took them as a souvenir!"

Shae laughed but also looked a little concerned; Erica then said, "In that case..." and she wadded up her panties and threw them at Jake. Mary put her thumb into her panties and, using the elastic band, slingshotted her underwear in my direction. They didn't quite make it, but I grabbed them off the floor and thanked her.

Tristan gave hers to James because he was sitting next to her, and Sarah threw her panties at me. Annabelle gave hers to Eric.

"I wish I knew who had my panties... anyone want to come clean," Tristan said as she pulled up her leggings.

"Oh wait," she said and rolled up her pant leg until she could grab her lacy, sheer silk underwear that had gotten caught in her pants legs.

She stood up, topless, walked over to Eric, and gave them to him.

"Oh no," Eric said, "These are way too expensive. You should keep them" All the other underwear had been simple cotton panties; Shae wore lingerie.

"Yeah, but everyone else did it, and I want to give you something sexy!" Shae said, so Eric put the underwear in his pocket and continued to get dressed.

Once I was dressed, I looked over to Shae and said, "Did you want to come back with me tonight?"

"Is it okay if we start tomorrow?" Shae asked. "I have a paper due on Monday and need time tomorrow to finish it, plus I can bring over a suitcase for my clothes and whatnot. I come around 5PM tomorrow, and I'll be your slave from five o'clock Sunday to five next Sunday, okay?"