The Castle Tour Tickle Pt. 03

Story Info
The tour guide has two new victims.
1.3k words
4.42
5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my ordeal at Harlow Castle, I knew my life would never be the same again. I had felt such a relief, as I was finally released from the thick wooden stocks. My imprisonment had left me a victim of merciless tickle torture, but now it was all over. The tour guide had made me slip my cum soaked soles back into my heels and laughed as I walked off. "See you again soon" he had smirked as he waved Marks phone from side to side. "I think I'll be keeping this, I'm sure you won't mind" he added with a glint in his eye.

Me and Mark made our way to the car through the pitch black carpark, "How long have we been in there" I exclaimed. Before we were released, the tour guide had made it very clear to us what would happen if we went to the police or anyone for that matter. He had already uploaded the videos and the ball would be in our court now. Comply and we would be able to get on with our lives, but at any moment I knew he could pull us back into his games.

I stared across to Mark, "I can't believe you let him do this to us. My god he was tossing you off and you were loving it, what the fuck." He looked sheepish and broken but it was still a turn on to know he stayed hard for hours just at the sight of my tied up feet. I slumped back in my seat exhausted, reliving the tickle torture playing through my head.

Two weeks later life had returned back to normal, I was teaching and Mark was away with work. We hadn't talked about it much, but I had to send feet pics to Ryan whenever he requested, much to Marks annoyance. But as I reminded him, it was his fault! My best friend Marie was getting married soon and I knew that would keep me busy. I glanced across at my phone as it vibrated and my blood ran cold as I read the message.

"Miss Hatwell, I hope you and Mark are keeping well. I haven't been able to stop thinking about our time together and I look forward to seeing you again on Saturday. You will meet me at the same spot and I require you to bring two friends along."

Before I could even process this, a second message came through with a link. It was to a tickle clip site and I could see from the thumbnail it was me and Mark. Our faces had been blurred but there were hundreds of comments already. The next message read: "Next time you will be revealed in all your glory, so you know what to do."

Saturday came and I had persuaded my best friend and bride to be Marie and Claire to come with me to the castle. I had made up some lame reason about this being the cultural part of the hen do, but after a couple of wines and a promise that the tour was actually really fun, they had begrudgingly come along. Marie was tall and slim with brown hair, but had a curvy ass and killer legs. Her freshly manicured toes were bright red and her sandals showed off her great feet. Claire had always been the prettiest one of the group and she knew it. Big tits, blonde and a flirty way with all our husbands that hadn't gone unnoticed. She dangled her flip flops over the central rest of the car, again freshly manicured with a dark purple for a girly day out.

We entered the castle and a familiar face picked us up and led us to the torture chamber. Marie said giggling, "What service, Emma says this is a real experience." Little did she know.

He ushered us into a room with three sets of stocks and proceeded to explain to us how the bride to be was sometimes tickle tortured by her maids before the big day. The both laughed and Marie replied, "I would hardly call a little tickle, torture." The guide grinned and opened the stocks for us to try.

Within 30 seconds the stocks had been closed and strapped firmly pulled across all our wrists. A leather strap pulled tight across our legs. The sandals and flip flops were removed and three pairs of stunning soles were now on show, toes flexing and crunching as the other two of the girls giggled nervously. I remained silent, they had no idea what was to come. With that the guide explained that we were ready and he would be back at the end of the session for us. Marie and Claire shouted out as he walked off but 10 seconds later a curtain was raised and a large crowd turned to face us.

The tour guide addressed the crowd, "Ladies and gentleman, please feast your eyes on the witches of Harlow Castle. These three have been given the task of challenging you to tickle a confession from them. They have been told to lie and make up all manner of stories to persuade you to release them, but you must resist. Their feet belong to you for the next hour, enjoy."

The crowd surged forward and soon tens of fingers were wriggling all over our soles. Marie and Claire buckled back with laughter, their feet desperately jerking from side to side. They couldn't get their breathe to explain this wasn't a game and when they could, the crowd simply cried in unison, "Don't trust the witch."

The tour guide handed out strands of rope and called out, "Secure the toes and remember to take plenty of photos and videos of our fantastic witches. Share what happens to those that enter Harlow."

A middle aged man took control and grabbed Marie's left foot. He was able to tie a loop around each toe and secure them to the top of the stocks. Marie furiously tried moving her foot, but it was now completely taunt, then he did the same to her other foot despite her attempts to push his hand away with her toes. He reached into wives bag and pulled out a hairbrush. The bristles against her exposed soles made her howl with laughter. It wasn't long before the idea had spread and my feet was at his mercy.

For the next hour we were tickled within an inch of our lives as people posed by our exposed feet for pictures. Soon it was just three lads left in their early 20s. All three were sucking on Claire's feet, fighting over the toes. She screamed out, "I can't take it anymore, I will do anything to stop this, anythinnnnnnggggggg!" One of the lads looked around then pulled out his thick hard cock and pushed it into Claire's open mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and before she could think, he was fucking her mouth.

I turned and the other two were not going to be missing out. Me and Marie had no choice, we had firm cocks aggressively thrust in our faces. It was either continue to endure the tickling or take the cocks. I ran my tongue up his shaft and lapped at the tip of his circumcised head, before taking his whole length in my mouth. He had his own phone out now recording me going down on his cock. His hands ran over my breasts and as he groped me he whispered in my ear, "Your all mine now bitch."

I turned my head to glance at Marie and I saw she had been released. But any hope of our freedom soon disappeared as she was stripped down to her underwear. She was unceremoniously pulled up onto the nearby table and hogtied. I could see the tour guide stood behind her fucking her feet as she sucked off the remaining man. Her feet were being tickled throughout and her laughter and shrieks filled the chamber. What had I done!