The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back, "I want to marry you so we will be together, every single second of every single day would not be too much for me."

"Scotty, if someone had suggested that to me a week ago I would have laughed in their face and said, 'Bullshit', that will never happen. Now that is just what I want."

She smiled again and I felt my blood surge through my cock. He was coming to life. She was wearing her long blonde hair down tonight, instead of in her usual ponytail. It fell in long soft curls framing her beautiful face. It fell down over her breasts in front and well below her shoulders in back. I knew she was wearing makeup but it was so understated and flawless it was hard to see. I kissed her again and from close up I realized she was wearing very little but lipstick, a dusting of powder on her cheeks and very light eye makeup and shadow.

Her smile faded and she was serious when she said, "I think I see Andy and Angie looking for us, we better show our faces."

We walked toward them and they saw us. "Is everything OK with you guys?"

Cat answered, "We are just fine. Scott suggested we purchase a pair of ankle cuffs and chain ourselves together when we come to your parties."

Angie grinned, "We know exactly how you feel, we had the same feelings when we were first married. We also even had a little tiff over Bo. Oh! Andy, speaking of Bo, I saw you talking a few minutes ago, what was that about, did you fire him."

"Well, not exactly," Andy glanced at me, "I just told him that one more complaint or incident and he was through. He has his choice of working out of Boston or San Diego. He chose San Diego."

Angie grinned at Cat, "Gosh, I guess we will never find out what a world class lover feels like now."

Cat giggled, "I think I'll survive, because I already know that."

"Oh, Girl, I know that too. I even know a person who has kissed Bo and has kissed Andy too. She is at the party tonight, she is the tall blonde girl in the emerald green dress and shoes." I noticed Angie glance at Andy who nodded. She continued, "She is a post-op Transsexual, and has become a dear friend, she is very bright and well educated, she lives here in the compound and is dating a very nice friend of ours. He doesn't care about her past."

Cat said, "So! Don't leave me dangling; who did she say was the best kisser?"

Angie giggled again, "Guess! Who do you think would be the best kisser?"

Cat smiled, "I think it was Andy."

Angie looked at my sweetie, "Tell us why you think that."

Cat said, "Well I think Andy is a far more sincere and caring person than Bo is. I think she would pick up on that easily."

Angie said, "Damn, that is very perceptive of you, that is exactly what she said."

"I have worked for a number of them and know pretty well how they think. In general, I like them. They tend to be much easier to get along with than generic women. I treat them like what they appear to be. They really like that. They are good customers and they pay and tip very well. A number of them pay me a lot to take them shopping to find them outfits that are in the latest styles. I set them up with several excellent beauty salons for makeovers and new hair styles."

"Do you do parties for them?"

"Yes, I have also done weddings for them too."

"Weddings?"

"Oh yes, some were faux weddings and some were real weddings for post-op trannies who are now legal females. As a matter of fact I have one of the married 'girls', Lauren, working for me now as a consultant. I would defy any of you to tell she is not a genetic female. She has a beautiful figure with lovely breasts and everything. She handles most of our cross dressers and trannies. She is very good and does most of their functions for hundreds of miles around. Guys keep her busy doing transformations. She is very good at getting them in the hands of the right people from fingernail technicians to plastic surgeons. She does the personal shopper bit too."

I asked if she got a cut from that too. "Sure I do, I provide her with an office, secretarial and book keeping services and loads of contacts from carpenters to electricians, and from painters to salons and specialty shops for breast, hip and fanny forms. We do all her books and pay her more than she can believe. She cannot make that much on her own because she and several other assistants are splitting the expenses with me."

Angie said, "There is Dorie now, I want you guys to meet her. Hey, Doris, come on over here, I want you to meet Catherine Easton, Scott's fiancée."

I introduced Doris and Fred, her fiancé, to Catherine. Dorie is a tall woman, almost six feet tall, she is very attractive. Her beau is tall at six two or three, they make a nice couple. She and Cat air kissed each other and Doris said, "Are you THE Catherine Easton, the fashion guru? I love that dress, I saw it at a boutique in Miami a week ago and really wanted it so badly, two things stopped me though, it was too expensive, and they didn't have it in my size- 'tall and gangly'."

Cat smiled, "Baloney, you are tall but very lovely, and I happen to know a store where it is going on sale next week in sizes that will fit you. A girl who works for me, Lauren, is about your size and is looking for it too. Only she wants it in silver."

Dorie laughed, "Laurie is a dear friend of mine too. she admires you very much."

"Dorie, call Lauren and tell her to get one for you and one for herself and to use my discount. You will pay way less than the store price. Actually it will be at the store cost."
I watched the two girls talk. I could see nothing that indicated to me that Doris was anything but a sweet woman. All her movements and gestures were 100% female. I was very comfortable sitting on a couch beside Cat and holding her hand.

Suddenly I was startled by a pair of soft lips being gently pressed to mine. I opened my eyes to see Cat looking at me from only an inch away, God, what a lovely way to wake up.

"You fell asleep Honey, are you OK?"
"Yeah! I guess I am just so happy and content that I just relaxed too much."

Cat smiled at our friends, "I think it is time to take my sweet baby boy up and put him to bed. I can't tell you how much I love being cuddled by this man all night long." She giggled, "The funny thing is that all my life I could not stand actually sleeping in bed with another person. I just couldn't do it. Now I adore feeling his body against mine. I know I won't be able to sleep without him now."

She stood and smiled at me, "Ready, Honey?" I stood and she took my hand and we were off to bed. We showered together and dried each other off, that is something that always turns me on. She pulled me toward the bed but led me to a nearby easy chair.

She dropped to her knees between my legs. She looked up at me, "I need to make love to your cock, I love him so much." She gently rubbed the crown of my erect penis over her cheeks, her nose and eyes. Then her lips softly kissed every inch of him. Her breath was warm against my skin. She put her tongue out and licked across the head. She slurped and whispered, "Mmmmmm, you taste so good!" She slowly pushed her mouth down over my cock. Her tongue rubbed back and forth across the bottom of my cock, God that felt good. Damn! Her lips were up against my pubic hair, where did she put my cock? I knew it couldn't possibly fit in her mouth. She slowly slid her soft lips up the length of my rock hard erection. When she reached the top, she slipped the head of my cock to the side and rubbed it against the wet smooth inner lining of her cheek. Then she licked the length of my cock and down over my balls. She gently sucked each ball into her mouth and held it there. It felt damned good, but it was a little scary.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I pushed her away and stood, pulling her into my arms. I carried her quickly to our bed and gently placed her on the sheets. She smiled up at me, "Scotty, Honey, now I want to find out just how submissive you are. Eat me out, 'Slave', and do a good job of it or I will not permit you to cum tonight. Understand?"

"Yes, my Mistress, I understand." I lifted her a little and placed her further up on the bed so that her lovely head was on the pillow. I moved between her legs and gently pulled them wide apart. I quickly buried my face in her wet cunt and lapped at all of the slick pink inner pussy I could find. I explored every speck of her pussy with my tongue several times. She was cuming almost continuously. I pressed my fingers on each side of her clit and pressed in, her little love pearl slipped out. My lips sucked it right in and the tip of my tongue traced 'I LOVE YOU' over and over on it. She jerked my head hard against her pussy. I started on the alphabet with my tongue when she sat up and grabbed my arms pulling my upward.

"Scotty, inside me NOW! I need to feel you inside me NOW! I need to feel your cum, your babies, way up inside me."

I moved quickly to obey her request. I grasped my cock and placed the head against her opening. I pressed forward about an inch and gritted my teeth and forced myself to stop. I didn't move a muscle.

She moaned, then said, "In and out!"

I went another inch in then pulled all the way out. She groaned and looked up at me, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am just fine."

"Then push in and out like I said."

"I did exactly what you told me to do, Mistress."

"I said to fuck me."

"No, Mistress your exact words were, 'In and out.' Which is what I did."

"You knew what I meant didn't you?"

"No Mistress, slaves are not permitted to think, they are to do as they are told."

She stared up at me. I could see the frustration and anger in her face. Then her eyes crinkled and she smiled, "You are not really not very submissive are you?"

"I never thought of myself as a submissive and I never wanted a Domme either. A loving partnership is what I think suits me best."

"What if I insist on being dominate?"

"First, I don't believe that is true. Second, I don't believe you are physically strong enough to overpower me without help. Third, getting help would really piss me off and our relationship would be in dire straits."

She smiled up at me. "OK, if I ask you to please make passionate love to me and make me cum, would you do it?"

"Hell yes, in a heartbeat."

"Then please do me now, I need your loving."

"Yes Mistress, your wish is my command."

Catherine, Angie, Andy and I took off the next day for Washington in Andy's Lear Jet. It was a nice comfortable flight and we landed at Anacostia Naval Air Station and were met by an unmarked limo with U.S. Government plates. We were escorted through Washington D.C. by black SUVs in front and behind us. Eventually we dipped into an underground parking garage. We were escorted to a small tubular shaped vehicle, seating about ten people. The vehicle moved rapidly through an underground tunnel and eventually stopped in a small room. Marine guards in dress uniforms passed us through some sort of scanners before leading us to another room and into an elevator.

Moments later the doors opened and we were greeted by a Marine Corps Major. He smiled and said, "Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the White House. Please follow me. The President will see you shortly. Please make yourselves comfortable." We were in an antechamber furnished with comfortable seating. Cat and I sat close together on a couch. After a short time, the major returned and asked us to accompany him. He led us to the oval office. The President rose and held his arms open to greet Angie, she hugged and kissed him, he shook Andy's hand grinning widely, obviously pleased to see them.

Andy introduced Catherine and I and the President smiled broadly, shaking our hands. He said, "Another handsome Murphy with a stunningly beautiful woman, simply amazing. How do you men do that? Never mind, Scott, I hope your fiancée is as sweet and intelligent as the lovely Angela."

Andy answered, "Sir, Miss Catherine is unaware that she has been very carefully investigated using all my resources, we find that she is a brilliant entrepreneur with a highly successful

business, she is loved and admired by her clients and her employees. She grossed several million dollars last year. We have cleared her for 'Top Secret' on a 'Need to Know' basis."

"Excellent Andy, congratulations Scott, you are a very lucky man."

I said that I agreed with him completely. My darling blushed prettily said she was the lucky one. We chatted for several minutes and the president pressed a button on his desk and said, "Ladies I have some personal business to discuss with your men, Major Caldwell will escort you to the family quarters where the First Lady is expecting you. We will meet you there shortly." The girls walked off with the Major. The president asked Andy to close the door. He flipped a couple of switches on his desk. "Now we will not be disturbed and we can talk freely, we are now surrounded by a sound wave sphere.

The President said, "Gentlemen, I am worried about my daughter. She is talking about marrying a young man I do not like. I can't give a good logical reason for the way I feel, it is just a feeling I get about him. I don't trust him. Our regular searches come up with very little about him that is at all negative. I want you to use all your resources to check him out for us.

"I have caught him in several small errors that he would never make if he is who he says he is. He claims to have spent his summers as a boy crewing on sailboats. Small boats, 'Stars' and 'Lightning's. I acted as if I didn't know much about sailing and in the course of our conversation I asked him what they called the ropes they used to raise the sails. He said they called the ropes used to hoist the 'sheets' the 'uphaul'. I am sure the two of you know that is totally wrong. I also asked he enjoyed 'jibbing' back and forth sailing into the wind. He said he did. He said that it was the only way you could sail into the wind. I am positive you two old Navy guys know that is all bullshit."

Andy and I grinned at each other. Andy said, "Yes Sir, You 'tack' going UP wind and 'jibe' going DOWN wind and the line that raises the sails is a 'halyard' and 'sheets' are the ropes that control the booms or yards that the sails are attached to, or sometimes they are attached directly to the sails."

I added, "Sir is it possible that he just didn't want to seem to be correcting you?"

"I don't think so, he didn't hesitate to correct errors I purposely made about other matters. Anyway, I want you guys to check out every fact we have on this fellow. I don't want my daughter hurt."

We were given packets of information on the young man and then joined the ladies in the family area. The three ladies were laughing and talking together when we entered the room. The First Lady was excited about the wedding Cat was planning for us. She told the president that they were invited and that she wanted to go. The president grinned and said he had really enjoyed the last Murphy wedding they had attended in Florida and he wanted to go too.

I pulled Andy off to one side and made a suggestion to him. He grinned at me. "Scotty, that is a great idea, I'll talk to the President about it."

We had a delightful lunch with the First Couple and everyone enjoyed it very much. The president told us that he regretted that they were hosting a State Dinner that evening and that he would much rather spend the time with us. He asked if we would like to bring Molly and their God-daughter Katie and spend a weekend at Camp David soon?

We said our goodbyes and were returned to NAS Anacostia for our flight home. On the flight home Andy mentioned to me that the President thought my idea was very good and that he would start the ball rolling.

The next day we were back aboard Ranger, having a second cup of coffee after breakfast when my cell phone vibrated. I answered it and heard, "Hey big guy! How is the best big brother in the world?" It was my sister Nancy!

"Hey Sweetie pie, how are you doing, I haven't heard from you in a long time, I was getting worried, you didn't answer your cell phone."

"Well, I did a dumb thing and forgot to take it on a sailboat cruise to the Mediterranean. Then when I bought a new one, I couldn't remember your number because I always had your number programmed in to the old phones. I couldn't call you until I got home a little while ago."

"Honey I wish you would tell me before you disappear like that, I do love you and worry about you." I glanced at Catherine and saw a tear in her eye. "Nancy, when can you come and visit, I have someone I want you to meet. I am engaged to the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the world and I hope you can be here for the wedding." I yanked the phone from my ear because of the loud scream and grinned at Cat. She smiled back and wiped away the tear.

After a long talk my sister said she would be down to see us in about a month. I told Cat, "Nancy is a bit flighty, she will take off on a hike through the mountains with a bunch of people to be gone a couple of weeks and never tell anyone what she is doing. I worry about her. Sometimes I think it is better that she doesn't tell me, I would probably worry more if I knew some of the wild things she does in advance."

Cat grinned, "Wilder than me?"

I laughed then turned serious, "Sugar, you say you were wild but I love what I have seen. I have seen a loving girl who seems to want only to please her man. You have been perfect for me and I couldn't be prouder than I am of my future wife."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, "I haven't done anything but be myself with you. Since I met you it pleases me greatly to try to keep you happy. When you are happy I am happy too. You take me to heights of pleasure I have never experienced before. There are only a couple of things about you I would change if I had the power to do so."

"What are those things?"

"I want you to tie my fly leaders correctly, is number one, I can't think of number two right now."

I smiled, "Let me tell you why you are wrong about the way I tie the leaders. You fished the bonefish tournament using my rods and lines. I didn't see you have a single problem getting the flies to turn over for you when you cast. You never had a line break or a knot give. What more do you want?"

Her smile was huge and I knew I had just been teased by an expert. She pulled me down and kissed me sweetly, "I love to tease you Scotty, I have to just give you a one liner because you catch on so quickly. If I build it up very much you know what is coming."

"How much of what you said before that was tease?"

"I meant every word I said until I bitched about the leaders, I do love everything we do together, I really, really, do love the new peaks of pleasure you have shown me." I saw her bite her lower lip, I knew she was going to start to cry. "Scotty, most of all, I just love being close to you."

"Cat, I love being teased by you, my sweet love. It only twinges for a second, I know you are not trying to hurt me. I have never known anyone like you before. Did you and your Dad tease each other a lot?"

"Oh yes, all the time, it was all in fun, nothing ever mean or nasty. He teased me mercilessly about my dates and boyfriends. You are the only guy he has not teased about, he admires you very much. Maybe you should try teasing him."

"I don't think I could do that, I am afraid he might take it wrong." I thought about it and I made up my mind to try and tease him the next time we met.

We talked about the house and things, she said that she thought that if she started dusting it would take her several days to finish if she didn't do anything else. I agreed with her. "But Sweetie, if you let the house maids do it you would be free to take care of me."

1...45678...20