All Comments on 'The Cat in the Chat - Final'

by retiredVAcpl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
I stopped reading

It’s another paint by numbers story. Wife goes all out for her lover while Mai raining the near virginal appearance for her husband...how original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed in real life

Hey there @whackdoodle. This is a true story, dialogue & all. Yes, it's all new to me - I am the authors wife. I'm not at all virginal with my husband, believe me. I have my online lover and my real lover (and love). Me, my husband, & our friend are having a wonderfully sexy time together. Would you write a non-fantasy story for me? It has to be your real experience with you, your SO, and your friend/her lover. I promise to give you honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Some good some not

The good- plan was to swap and both husbands enjoy sex with another woman. Cat becoming a little more sensual and husband getting hot sex.

The bad -

reading texts of flirting. Just not erotic for me. Is this 1990 with no video chat. A picture described then a page of chat.

Cat keeping chat sessions private with Fred and his wife. Why?

Cat’s husband is too passive waiting for chat session to fire up his wife. Cat will continue to look to Fed and his wife for sex excitement and when they go to England Fred will be the alpha and husband will be an afterthought if thought of at all.

This was not written as the “Final” as in the title but I hope it was the final.

Typically in Literotica LW Cat will push them to travel to England where husband will end up tied to a chair in chastity while Cat enjoys threesome that is best sex of her life. Cat becomes total slut and is introduced to many younger better looking men with larger cocks that make her forget all about husband except for him paying for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
QUESTION FOR THE AUTHORS WIFE.............................................

Why? I mean why are you married? In the story, your husband claims to have a high libido and you, not so much. but in your comment you state that you're seeking emotional attachment to your online lover and the same as well as physically fucking someone else. So why are you married to someone you obviously have no care, respect, desire or concern for?

Bogey3Bogey3about 3 years ago
Makes me want to travel to England

Fun story series. Btw: love your profile picture

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just weak excuse for a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userretiredVAcpl@retiredVAcpl
Just a retired couple enjoying our glory years by living life to the fullest. We do not fool around IRL (have neither the desire nor need) and are able to satisfy our taste for variety vicariously. I adore my wife who is slowly and only recently coming out of her shell a bit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES