The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Bob paid up, the three of them went back to Lana's room, stripped down and Lana got both of them hard. Bob pulled up a chair and kept jerking it while they performed for him. He reached in to touch her various places on her body so as to stay connected to her while Henry entered her pussy.

"Yes, that's right," said cum hungry Bob, "fuck that bitch wife of yours."

They had no idea that this would involve Bob's constant direction but so it went. "Oh ya, bang her, Henry. I want you to leave a warm cunt full of cum for me. Yes, yes, yes...that's nice. Shit, your wife is one hot bitch. Now go doggy on her...yes, that's right," and he reached in to fondle her tits, "oh, that's beautiful, fuck ya. Grab her hair, Henry, hit her pussy hard...yes, oh fuck that's hot...now c'mon and drop that load so I can mount your married bitch...c'mon, fill her up."

Lana encouraged him to cum and as his eyes rolled back into his head, "Ohhhhoooooo, shit, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuucckkk, fuck, Uhnnnnnnnnnnn," and Lana could feel him deposit a huge load. He pulled out.

"Let me see it back out," said an excited Bob examining her slit, "oh, ya, there it is..." and as soon as he saw the white cum he stuck her with force. "How do you like me in your bitch, Henry? Mmmmmm, this is nice tail."

Lana added fuel to his fetish. "Yes, Bobby, yes, you fuck me better than my husband. My married pussy llooooovvvvveeeeesss your big shaft."

"Keep talking, married bitch, I like it."

"You like pounding me right in front of my husband, Bobby?" she said panting and moaning.

"Hell, yes, I do, I'm coming close, baby! Like the way my cock looks in your wife's hole, Henry? Oh, uuuuhhhhnnnnnnnnn, fuck, I'm cumming in your, bitch, uuuhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Oh shit.....god, that's good." He left his cock in her for a minute or so, catching his breath before slowly backing out. To his delight he watched the double spunk seep out onto the bed until she got up and headed to the bathroom.

Putting his clothes back on he said to Henry, "That was great, your wife has some body, man. Do you think I could come back and do her again?"

"Absolutely, Bobby. That's what she's here for."

"How's Friday?" said the eager return customer.

***

That night in bed, Abigail, with her head on Henry's chest, asked him about the crazy three way they'd only heard about through the walls. "Sounds wild."

"It was wild alright. I think I can cross that off my bucket list. It was nuts."

"I love you..."

"What?"

"I love you, Henry."

He was quiet for what felt to her like a coming rejection but it didn't happen. Instead, he drew her closer to him and pulled the blanket around her shoulders.

They fell asleep again in each other's arms.

12