The Cave

Story Info
Julie is invited by David to the city's fashion club.
3.3k words
4.19
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(New story set in the same world as Friends, Masters and Slaves, The Frat Party, The Warehouse and Blackmailing Erika, a utopian world created by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Cave

Julie is on cloud nine, David has finally noticed her and invited her to go out with his group of friends, although at the last minute she almost backed out when she had nothing to wear.

"Don't worry Julie, I'll lend you one of my dresses;" says Angie, her roommate at the university, "After all tonight is your big night, it took me weeks to convince him, but in the end David agreed to let you come with us to the 'Cave'".

The 'Cave' is the trendiest club in town, reserved for the rich and famous, which Angie, David and the rest of their friends are, but not Julie, who has to work as a waitress in the university cafeteria to pay for her studies.

Angie not only leaves Julie a tight red dress, she also leaves her a sexy black lingerie set, "Just in case;" Angie tells her as she helps her put it on.

When they arrive at the 'Cave', Julie is a little disappointed, although it's a huge place, it's dark and dirty, turning out to be a mixture of Irish tavern and strip club.

Angie's group of friends is very diverse, counting Julie there are six girls and five boys, all the girls are beauties worthy of magazine covers and Julie dressed in the clothes that Angie has left her has nothing to envy them, the boys on the other hand are very different from each other, David, Peter and Walter are athletic, handsome and muscular, Harry, a computer genius, is thin and bespectacled, but also somewhat attractive, while Wally, the son of an important member of the government, is fat and almost bald in his early twenties.

Wally scares Julie, he looks at all the girls including her as if they were cattle, which is to be expected considering that his family owns the largest slave girl processing and sales company in the world.

What Julie finds most strange is that neither Patrice nor Meredith nor Jane, the other three girls in the group along with Angie and Terry are known to her as regular companions of Angie and David, and when she overhears them talking on the way to the 'Cave' she sees her strangeness confirmed

"You look very sexy;" David says to Julie running his fingers down the bare back of her dress, "Let yourself go and tonight you will discover unexpected pleasures."

Julie almost reaches orgasm thanks to David's words and caress, luckily Angie is quick to come to her rescue, "Breathe sweetheart, there's still plenty of night left;" she says leading her by the hand to one of the reserved tables.

Although female slavery has been legal for years, Julie comes from the northern United States, a rural area with very cold temperatures all year round, so the slave girs are dressed in normal clothes, only their collars denoting their status.

The university also forces the slave girls to wear clothes, many students are slave girls sent by their owners to study and the teachers don't want distractions, so when the waitress comes to take the drinks order, Julie can't help but stare at her naked body, and especially at her nipples and clitoris ringed.

The slave girl doesn't even ask Julie what she's going to drink, David orders for everyone as if he's the leader of the group, when the waitress returns she pours two dozen glasses of steaming green liquid.

Before the waitress leaves, Wally grabs her arm forcing her to kneel between his legs to suck his cock.

Julie is about to go into shock as she watches the slave girl's head bob up and down on Wally's cock, when suddenly a hand places one of the glasses in front of her face.

"I don't think you've tasted absinthe?" asks David holding the glass in front of her.

"But...this is illegal;" Julie replies, still inhaling the minty aroma emanating from the glass.

"Tonight you will discover that nothing is illegal in the 'Cave';" David replies, draining his glass and then grabbing Julie's mouth to kiss her and pour the liquid into her mouth.

Before Julie can react, Angie turns her face with her hand to give her another sensual kiss and pour the contents of her mouth. "Now you;" Angie orders her as she breaks the kiss.

Julie puts the contents of the glass in her mouth and before swallowing it, she approaches David and kisses him in imitation of what he and Angie have done.

After an hour of drinking absinthe, in which Julie has made out with all the boys and girls in the group except Wally, Angie and her friend Terry get up from the table and take off their dresses, revealing their sexy lingerie outfits. Angie walks over to her to shake her hand, "Come on, go ahead and enjoy yourself;" she says.

"I don't understand what you're doing;" Julie points out to Angie resisting getting up.

"Why pay for drinks when we can have them for free and have fun on top of it;" Angie points out pulling her hand back to her feet.

"Do it for me;" she is surprised by the voice of David who has come up behind her and is unbuttoning her dress.

Looking to the side Julie can see how the other three girls, each with one of the boys behind her are being undressed just as she is, although none of the three seem to be averse to the boys' caresses.

"See how they let themselves go;" David whispers in her ear again, taking one of his hands over her bra and the other over her panties, finding them wet.

Julie lets Angie drag her onto the dance floor and then leads her upstairs where she watches as her three party mates are being prepared by Terry and two slave girls, freezing as she watches them put a hood over their faces.

"Don't worry Julie, the hoods are there to make sure no one recognises you and to allow you to breathe inside the liquid in the booths;" Angie whispers in her ear as she pulls her hair into a ponytail and then pulls it out through the hole in the hood.

"You will be able to see everything despite the hood;" Angie finally tells her closing the hood and guiding her towards the tube that leads inside the cabin filled with a strange liquid. Although Julie pauses for a few moments Angie pushes her so that she falls into the cabin. Julie can't help but be startled to see that it is almost ten feet to the cockpit, but the thick liquid seems to surround her and swallow her up, depositing her on the platform.

Opening her eyes Julie sees how eleven other cabins have been illuminated showing their occupants moving sensuously as if they were outdoors, the cabin platform is large enough for them to move around without any difficulty. Soon Julie is carried away by the music filling the booth and begins to move around imagining she is undressing for Angie and David.

Thinking of Angie, Julie can't help but wonder where her friend is, she saw her stay in her underwear just like them, but didn't see her get into any of the booths. Looking out onto the dance floor as she dances in the booth, she discovers Angie and Terry in the centre of the stage with a couple of other young women, surrounded by a dozen or so hooded girls who are being whipped and fucked.

Time passes very slowly for Julie, who can't help but panic as a naked, hooded man enters all the surrounding booths and quickly begins to undress the girls while fondling them.

Julie notices how the roof of her cabin opens and a man descends behind her, immediately grabbing her around the waist to pull her to him.

"Don't worry Julie, I'm David, nothing's going to happen to you," the hooded man says.

Julie breathes a sigh of relief for a few seconds, but soon David's hands are caressing her whole body, unclasping her bra and pulling down her panties, although she feels David's hard cock against her body, she is too aroused by the absinthe consumed, the music blaring in the booth and the pleasure David's caresses are giving her to protest or put up any resistance.

Suddenly the music stops and on the screens scattered around the club, images begin to appear of the young women in the booths being fucked by the hooded men, Julie can't recognise any of the three girls who have come with her, but she is soon aware that all the hooded women are enjoying their hard fucks.

As Julie focuses her gaze on one of the screens, she sees a hooded man kissing the neck of the girl in her booth while playing with two of his fingers inside her pussy, the moans of the girl being masturbated can be heard throughout the club and it takes Julie a few seconds to realise that the girl on the screen is her.

She wants to ask David to stop, but another caress on her clit makes her give herself over to pleasure and watch as the girl on the screen reaches orgasm.

"You've done very well;" David tells her as he removes his fingers from inside Julie's pussy, "Now rest."

At David's words, Julie feels a twinge and everything starts to go dark around her.

When Julie wakes up she panics as she finds she can't move, she immediately notices that her hands are chained above her head while her feet are held firmly to the floor, as she opens her eyes she realises she is in a large room along with over two dozen other girls in the same position.

As bad as the situation is, Julie can't help but be pleased to see Patrice, Meredith and Jane among the shackled girls, though when a siren sounds and a door opens leading to several dozen men and women she is once again worried and frightened.

"You have half an hour to inspect the merchandise before the auction;" announces a voice over the room's speakers, "As always, those goods marked in blue can be used by any of your holes."

Julie tries to scream but is startled to notice that no sound comes out of her mouth, nor out of the mouths of any of the other girls. She doesn't know if she is marked in blue like Patrice, Meredith and Jane are.

"Don't worry Julie, no one will fuck you, although you will have a rather annoying time being inspected by all the prospective buyers;" David says to her standing in front of her, "And you won't be going up to the auction block either, I have decided to keep you as my slave girl."

Julie's attempts at protest are again to no avail, until she sees David fiddling with the watch on her wrist.

"...cking pig;" Julie begins to scream, who noticing his voice continues to scream at David, "You can't do this to me, I'm not a slave girl and it's illegal to enslave me; let go...." She continues to scream until her voice dies out again after David manipulates the watch again.

"I told you before that there is nothing illegal here in the 'Cave' Julie;" David tells her pinching one of her nipples, "And I'm sorry to tell you that you are already a slave girl, if the collar that adorns your neck isn't enough of a sign, the brand on your pussy is."

Julie begins to cry at David's words, knowing that even though she has been illegally enslaved, once marked there is no going back. David smiles at her running his fingers across her cheeks wiping away her tears, "Don't cry kitten, you've been lucky, most of these sluts will end up in brothels, the three girls that have come with you have had worse luck, they have been bought by Wally, and I can tell you he is a real bastard, he has allowed anyone to fuck them during inspection time for a start." continues David explaining to her.

Julie looks at the three girls, and is horrified to see how they are being fucked by several of the prospective buyers and how both Patrice and Jane are moaning with pleasure.

"I had been thinking for a while about inviting you to the club and enslaving you for sale, a virgin like you would bring me a nice sum of money, but when my sister Angie told me about you one night and said you would make a perfect pet for us both to play with, I changed my mind;' David adds, still playing with one of Julie's nipples.

David smiles at the look on Julie's face when she hears him say that Angie is his sister, "I thought you knew, everyone says we look alike, you not knowing that Terry and Wally are brothers is normal, Terry got the good genes in the family;" he explains to Julie as Angie reaches over and starts to pinch the free nipple.

"You are going to be my mascot at college;" Angie points out to Julie, "We both want you to graduate, unlike Wally who likes to turn his slave girls into stupid bimbos, we like our slave girs to be educated and intelligent, plus I promise you we won't let anyone use you, you are our plaything."

"On weekends you will work in the 'Cave', after all we are the owners and it is better to have slave girls than paying waitresses, but that will all be after you take your virginity and adorn yourself like the rest of the slave girls in the club;" David tells her stepping aside for other buyers to inspect Julie.

The next half hour Julie can do nothing to stop two dozen people pinching her tits, inserting their fingers into her pussy and ass, and even forcing her mouth open to check her teeth, to her despair she can't help but come to another orgasm which brings smiles from Angie and David.

Julie's nightmare doesn't end until the rest of the girls are sold at auction, including Patrice and Jane, as Wally has decided to sell them as he saw that they enjoyed being fucked too much and has only kept Meredith who continues to resist her fate.

Finally Julie is released from her restraints, as soon as she is free, Angie attaches a leather leash to the ring on her collar and pulls her towards the back of the club.

"David is so horny he can't wait to get home to fuck you;" Angie tells her, "Plus we've decided to record your first time and sell the video on the web."

Within seconds Julie is chained to a metal frame, her legs spread wide so David can have better access to her holes, although this isn't the worst thing for her, tonight she came to the club thinking that maybe David would want to fuck her and she was willing to give him her virginity, despite everything that has happened she can't help but feel aroused at the thought that he is finally going to fuck her.

The worst thing for Julie is the half a dozen cameras around her, each with its own technician and assistant with the lights, a dozen people who are going to watch her being fucked.

A man and a woman, naked and hooded enter the room, and Julie can only assume it's Angie and David who don't want to be recognised, though only when she hears them speak does she feel relieved as well as aroused.

"Don't worry Julie;" Angie comments to her, "It's not the first time David and I have done this, although usually the video ends with the slave girl being fucked by the whole film crew."

Julie feels a shudder as she imagines being fucked by a dozen men, but the caresses of Angie and David's hands take her mind off that.

"First we're going to ring your nipples and clit;" Angie tells her, showing her two gold rings encrusted with tiny diamonds. While Angie warms up some fine needles, David takes Julie's nipples into his mouth, biting and sucking on them intermittently, until he gets them hard and elongated.

Julie screams as she feels the needle piercing her flesh, and is startled to hear the scream come out of her mouth, David has deactivated her collar to allow her to speak. A second scream leaves her mouth as her other nipple is pierced, before the pain subsides, Angie closes the two golden rings further reducing her to slavery.

Overwhelmed with pain, Julie hasn't noticed that David has knelt between her legs and is playing with his tongue inside her pussy, licking her clit, forcing it out of its sheath.

Pleasure begins to cloud Julie's senses, she wants to ask David to stop as much as she wants to ask him to fuck her, but all that comes out of her mouth are moans of pleasure. On the verge of orgasm, Julie feels David's tongue stop playing with her clitoris, the pleasure it is causing her is replaced by a sharp pain produced by the red needle piercing her clitoris, this mixture of pleasure and pain leads her to let out a loud moan and cum intensely.

Before Julie can recover from her orgasm, David stands behind her, and pushes his cock into her pussy, thrusting it in easily thanks to the lubrication caused by the orgasm. The new slave girl doesn't even feel pain when the barrier of her virginity is overcome, there is only pleasure for her, pleasure and the desire to please her Masters.

------

It has been two months since Julie visited the 'Cave' and was enslaved by Angie and David, two months of unknown pleasures, and complete submission to her Masters.

Like every weekend these two months, Julie is working in the 'Cave', and like every weekend, she can barely concentrate on work, it's been two hours since she started her shift, and despite being one of the 'Cave' slave girls, her use by clients is not allowed, and she can't wait for Angie and David to arrive so they can fuck her or let her reach the orgasm denied during that time.

As soon as she sees them come through the door and head for the table they have reserved, Julie grabs the tray and walks over to them to take note of the drinks, even though she knows full well what they are going to order.

"What would you gentlemen like to drink?" she asks politely.

"Two glasses of absinthe each," David replies without even looking at her face.

As Julie clears the table, she watches out of the corner of her eye as the two girls sitting next to Angie and Terry keep staring at her focusing on the rings adorning her nipples, seeing her old classmate Carla staring at her with her mouth open she has to make an effort not to laugh.

Ten minutes later Julie returns with the drinks and watches as Carla and the other girl stare at the TV screens in front of her. As soon as Julie sets all the glasses down on the table, she notices Wally's grip pulling her closer to him to force her to get down on her knees and suck his cock.

Although Julie is still disgusted with sucking Wally's cock tonight she doesn't seem to mind, just as she doesn't mind that the video Carla and the other girl keep watching is the video of her first time being fucked as a slave girl. She doesn't mind any of that, because a few days ago she finally convinced Angie and David that they needed a second pet and that her friend and former lover Carla, still a virgin, would be perfect for the job.

END