All Comments on 'The Centaur Ranch Pt. 04'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER!!!

You continue to exite with new angles and twists! Keep it up. I have loved all 4 chapters so far.

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stunning

I have finished reading the four parts of your story and am stunned by the variety of situations you have created within the main framework. There is a sort of spiral structure - the new arrivals go through the same procedures as the first centaurs - but you manage not to be repetitive. The new human characters - the mulatto girl, the Oriental client and the ebony volunteers - are well built, and for lovers of fetiches your superb description of what the girls feel under the chastity belt is unsurpassable. Keeep writing - I am getting addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great idea

I loved the whole series, but particularly this fourth part. The sensations of being restrained by a chastity belt are described with such detail and fidelity that I, as a woman, got horny with the idea of wearing one! Congratulations - keep giving us more chapters of this splendidly conceived story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's Hot Hot Hot

This is a very good story with alittle spelling errors but an excellent story. I couldn't stop reading and hope that you will continue to write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good work

What an imagination! Where can I buy some centauress cream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Exceptional

I am amazed at the richness of your imagination...The whole series is very good, but in this part you attained a new level in arousing your readership. The combination of teasing with restraint could lead to a sadistic story, but you avoided masterfully this risk and produced one of the hottest stories I have read in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best part of the series

To my taste, this fourth part is the most ingeniously contrived; the erotic scenes are as hot as one could wish and very well depicted. You can almost feel the smell of those locked cunts... Compliments for your quite impressive achievement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Epic

This fourth part of your centaur saga kept my virile member twitching from the first page to the last. The "experiment" , as the farmers cynically call the use of "centauress cream" potentialized by the simple but effective idea of the chastity belts, would bring your characters to jail in any civilised country, but - how deliciously wicked it is! And probably only a woman could have described what the ladies suffer with their pussies locked. Top marks again, Blackbel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
"Simple psychology, and a few electronic tricks"!

This phrase of one of blackbel2003's characters more r less resumes the whole idea of this series. In these episodes, it is applied to restraining three female characters, in the name of "science". Having pleasure denied pleasure can be a very arousing experience, for when release comes it is much more intense. What I didn't know was that reading about release being denied, both from the restrainer and the restrained person's viewpoint, could be such a fantastic turn on. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disgusting

How you as a female can write about having all females of the different species shackled so the males can cover them is just - DISGUSTING AND HUMILIATING. Doesn´t matter this is fiction it still is disgusting.

I hope you will get into some seriously humiliating and racistic situations that will teach you just what degration is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet Another Disturbing Internet Fiction

The racism and lack of humanity in this work makes on par with 'The Box'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is so racist. It's just disturbing.

Drummer7Drummer76 months ago

Magnificent work Blackbel, Magnificent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous