The CEO Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty was almost comatose by the end of that first session. She slipped off into a semi-conscious state her body still trembling with need. That first hour passed quickly. When her legs started to rise again she screamed as the plugs started their torture once again. This time instead of taking her to the edge and stopping, the vibrations continued. The intensity levels varied this time. First it was the anal plug intensifying as the vaginal plug decreased. Over and over the plugs changed never staying the same, always keeping her off balance. By the time the second session ended, Betty was almost out of her mind.

That first night suspended broke Betty. She fully accepted that she had no control over her mind or body. When her master released her she didn't move or say a word. She simple complied with his commands.

"Well slave, are you ready to continue your training?" Her Master spoke.

Betty was barely able to respond. Yesterday's training had left her sore and exhausted. The night being suspended and teased didn't allow her to recharge. She slowly answered.

"Yes Master."

"Good get over here and suck my cock slave." He demanded.

Betty struggled to crawl over to her Master. She lowered his shorts and grabbed his cock. She had always enjoyed giving blowjobs to Jamie. But now this wasn't a loving interlude between lovers, it was nothing more than her being used as a slave. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint him.

She licked his cock as she would with Jamie, when he barked.

"Suck it slut. Fuck your face I need to cum!" He barked. Betty quickly swallowed his cock until it hit the back of her throat. She had never been able to deep throat no matter how hard she tried. She sucked and fucked her Master's cock until he pushed her to the ground.

"That is the worst fucking blowjob I have ever experienced. I see you need lots of training. He reached down and grabbed her head again and pulled her over to the wall. Betty knelt on the floor staring at the ground. She didn't want to know what he was doing. She heard him moving around the room and coming back to the wall in front of her. When he turned around and pulled her head up, she noticed three lifelike cocks mounted to the wall from right to left, each one larger than the last.

"You are to suck the first cock until you can take it down your throat. You have fifteen minutes to complete your task. If you fail, it's the whip. Now get started."

Betty didn't resist. She crawled forward and took the first and smallest cock in her mouth. At first she grabbed the base of the cock as she tried to swallow the rubber cock.

"No hands slave, keep them behind your back. Slaves never use their hands to please a cock unless ordered."

Betty put her hands behind her back and tried again.

Betty leaned forward and took the first couple inches in her mouth. She had blown Jamie before, but never down her throat. Plus Jamie wasn't small but he wasn't quite this big. She pulled back off it and licked her lips. She hadn't licked to lubricate it and it was difficult to get it deeper. She leaned forward again and lick the side of it slathering it with her spit.

"Get with it slut, you're down to twelve minutes." Master growled.

Betty glanced back at him and the whip laying on the floor beside him. Vowing not to fail, she opened and pushed forward again. This time the large head blocked the threshold to her throat. She gagged and pulled back coughing up phlegm and spit. It poured out of her mouth and down her chin. She was still panting when a hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed. She barely opened her mouth in time as it passed her lips and straight to her throat. Betty sucked in a huge breath when it happened. The large cockhead pushed past the opening and down her throat. Betty could have sworn she heard a pop as it pushed in.

Betty was struggling mightily trying to pull the rubber cock out of her throat, when Master's other hand grabbed the side of her head and she heard him speak.

"Stupid slut, you can breathe! Breathe through your nose dumbass." He barked.

Betty suddenly sucked a breath thru her nose and managed to get some air to her lungs. Not a lot but enough to calm her. Now that she could breathe it was the pain that hit her

The hands held her tight as her throat squeezed the black spear impaling her throat. She knelt there panting, taking small gulps of air, until she felt the pressure lessen on her head. She pulled back until she only had the head still inside and took a huge breath. Again, spit flowed down her chin and dripped on her tits. The hand pushed forward again forcing her mouth down the plastic shaft. This time it passed the threshold and down her throat. Betty no longer struggling felt it push deeper and deeper until her nose hit the wall. This time the hand moved away and it was Betty, holding the cock deep inside her throat. She pulled back but not far before she pushed forward again. Each time it got easier and less painful.

"TIME!"

Betty didn't realize what she was doing. Her task was to deep throat it, not fuck her own face. She blushed as she realized what had happened.

"NEXT COCK SLAVE."

Betty crawled the few inches to the right and lined up with the next cock. It was noticeably longer and a bit thicker. This time she licked it making sure it was lubricated before she tried to swallow it. Leaning forward, she sucked it in and to the opening of her throat. Stopping there for a moment, she took a breath and pushed forward.

It almost took her by surprise at how easily it entered. She was still able to breathe but just barely. She held it there and pulled back. It was easier to suppress her gag reflex as she caught her breath again. Gathering her strength, and taking a large breath, she pushed forward, hard. The long cock felt like it was heading to her stomach when her nose touched the wall. She pulled back to claim victory, but the hands stopped her.

"Do it again and fuck your face again slut."

Betty nodded and pushed the large fake cock back down her throat.

"Good slut, I knew you were a cock sucker as soon as I saw you."

Betty felt a rush of pride fill her. After the constant torture of the last several days, her Master's words of encouragement sent waves of pleasure down her body and straight to her pussy. For a moment when the cock bottomed out her mind realized this was her fantasy. To be a slave, forced to perform on demand whatever her master demanded.

She knew what he wanted, and truth be known, she wanted it too. She felt like something changed at least a bit. She needed to please her Master.

Betty fucked her face until she heard him bark again, TIME.

Pulling back, she wiped her chin of her spit and without being told, moved over to the largest cock. This one was black and reminded her of her Master's cock. She had no idea how long it was, but she knew it was longer than eight inches and as big around as her wrist. She had no idea if she could even get her mouth open wide enough to get past her teeth. Glancing back, she saw his hand resting on the whip and knew she had to succeed. She opened her mouth and leaning forward, she lavished her tongue all over the massive black cock. She remembered when she tried to suck Master's cock and how bad she performed. Making sure it was completely wet, she opened her mouth and sucked the first five inches deep inside her. The head was just inside her throat. It was very painful. But she needed to take it all. Without pulling back, she pushed forward again. This time another two inches. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see there was still another inch or so still outside her mouth.

Her throat started to convulse as she struggled to swallow the rest of the black snake down her gullet. She was still a half inch short and almost out of air, she pulled back and pushed forward once again. This time she felt the hard rock wall push at her nose. Wanting to make sure her Master noticed her, she held her position until she heard. "Well done slave."

Betty almost came at those words. She pulled back and pushed forward again. She didn't gasp for breath but did it over and over again. Faster and faster, taking the massive cock in and out of her throat. Her spit and phlegm coating her chin and chest, sliding down and collecting between her legs.

She heard her master chuckle and knew he was pleased. She kept fucking her own face until she heard "TIME" once again. This time she stopped but held the large mushroom head just inside her mouth.

"Well done slut now that's all for today. Time to settle down for the night. Betty nodded and followed him over to be suspended once again.

The next two days, it was more cock sucking training. She woke up each morning sucking his cock.

Then it was to the dildos mounted to the wall with her Master adding a larger cock every few hours. Lunch and dinner she sucked his cock. By the end of the third day, it was her Master's cock she craved. His come, his piercing eyes, and his dominate persona left her craving to please him.

It was the fourth day, things changed. When he finished fucking her face, feeding her the morning piss soaked gruel he covered her face with a mask. It covered the top of her head and down to her nose. She couldn't hear much and was blind. Her Master directed her to the center of the room and forced her to her knees. She immediately got into the proper position and waited. She wasn't sure but she thought she heard the cell door open, but didn't move an inch. A few moments later, she heard her Master yell.

"Open your mouth slave, it's time to show off your training."

Betty knew she was going to be face fucked. She loved sucking her Master's cock and quickly opened her mouth.

"I have my friends here slave, don't disappoint me." He barked.

Betty blushed down her chest. Up until now, only a select few had ever seen her naked. Now she was about to suck a stranger's cock and drink his cum. She shivered at the thought.

Betty didn't have to wait long before a man's cock filled her throat. Although it was long it wasn't very thick. It pushed past down her throat and passed her esophagus but really didn't restrict her breathing. She lavished her tongue up and down the hot, soft but firm shaft wanting to show her Master all she had learned. Whoever it was must have jerked off before he arrived as it took her forever to make him shoot his load down her throat and across her cheek.

Betty almost cried when she tasted his cum. She was truly now a slut. Up until now, Jamie and her Master were the only cocks she had ever sucked. Now she was just another slut to be used. The humiliation hit her like a ton of bricks. She knew this would happen, but now that it had, it was devastating. She wondered if her marriage would survive her being a slut.

Betty didn't have long to think about it before another cock slapped her cheek. She extended her tongue and tried to lick his shaft. The man teased her for a bit before he stopped and let her lick the shaft and suck his balls. It didn't take her long before she seized this last cock, it shorter but thicker. She sucked it down her throat without a problem. In seconds she was fucking her face and drooling all over her body.

"Look at that whore go. Are you sure she's new?" Someone asked. "She takes a cock like a pro." He continued.

"I told you she was a natural. Three days ago she couldn't take more than a couple inches. She sucked at sucking." Master laughed and was joined by the others.

Betty didn't stop but put even more effort into pleasing the latest cock fucking her face. She was a slut and this is what sluts do.

It didn't take long before she felt the cock swell and knew it was about to fill her mouth, but this time the man pulled it and sprayed her face with a mighty growl.

Betty knelt on the floor. She could feel the slime slide down her chin and drip on her tits. She was licking her lips when a third cock brushed her lips. This time when she opened her mouth, she gasped as the man grabbed her ears and shoved his dry cock deep down her throat. Betty screamed as the pain hit her hard. Betty choked and drooled and gasped as the man with the huge cock pummeled her face. Betty's mind drifted off trying to protect itself as over and over the massive dick battered her. This time she didn't notice when it swelled and filled her mouth. His cum sliding over her chin and down her chest. Finally he stopped and released her ears. Betty dropped to the floor gasping for breath and praying that this was the end.

Betty lay on the floor for a while. She was barely aware of where of her surroundings when she was pulled back to her knees. For the next few hours, Betty's mouth was used like a cunt. She constantly heard the men call her slut, cunt, cum dump, and any other derogatory name they could think of. Betty's mind flashed back to her fantasies. The more she sucked, the more they called her vile names the more her body reacted. She was a slut, a cock sucker, a slave and she was changing and identifying with it.

By the time it was over, Betty's mouth and throat were aching and sore. Her belly was filled with cum and was covered with saliva. The last thing she remembered before her Master took her to be suspended for the night was his comment to the men.

I'll call you back when she has finished her training and you can use her other holes."

She shivered at the thought of being fucked repeatedly as her legs were being pulled to the ceiling.

The next morning, or at least she thought it was morning. She was lowered to the ground. Again her body was on the edge after hours of being teased and brought to the edge of an orgasm. No longer did she think of escape or trying to resist. Her mind and body craved cocks. When her Master shoved his cock down her throat, her pussy pulsed as she prayed he would fuck her.

"Well slut, you are a fast learner. You have proved you can take any cock down your throat. Today you will learn to serve a woman. A slave's duties are to serve both men and women." He said as he removed her mask. When Betty finally finished eating her gruel and cleaning up, she was pulled across the room and ordered to her knees. She knelt there for a few minutes before the cell door opened and a woman walked in and stood in front of her.

Betty kept her eyes to the floor. All she could see of her were the thigh high leather boots.

"So you're the new trainee. I was told you're a fast learner. I certainly hope so, because if not, it's going to be a very long day for you." The woman announced. Betty didn't move, her thoughts were only to do as she was told.

"Hands and knees slave!" She barked.

Betty quickly got in position and looked up at her new tormentor.

Betty gasped when she saw who it was. Somehow, someway Warren had located the one woman who hated Betty, Teresa Moore from high school. Teresa and Betty were rivals from the time they met in ninth grade. Now here she was looking down at her with an evil smile on her face.

"Well look at you Betty, I gushed when Warren contacted me and asked me if I would like to help him train you. I've hated you since you took William from me years ago. I thought you were a slut then and now I see I was right. So from now on you will address me as Mistress Teresa and will do anything and everything I tell you. Do you understand?" Mistress Teresa gushed.

"Yes Mistress Teresa, this slave understands." Betty answered in barely over a whisper. Her body trembling with fear and excitement.

"Good, now let's start your training as servicing a woman. Have you ever been with a woman?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress, Master Warren's wife and I have been together. In fact it was when Master Warren caught us is why this slave is here." Betty answered.

"Excellent at least you know your way around a pussy. But by the time I'm done you will be an expert." Mistress Teresa said as she leaned back, put her hands on her hips and spread her legs a bit. "Show me what you got slave!" She barked.

Betty didn't hesitate but crawled the couple feet to her new Mistress and moved her face to her rival's pussy. She knew she needed to perform or she would be whipped and lavished her tongue up and down her hairless slit. Licking like a hungry puppy, not thinking just licking.

SMACK... "Pay attention slut. You're not a dog." Teresa barked after smacking Betty on top of her head.

Betty felt a hand grab a handful of hair and pull back. She was now staring straight up at the now very intimidating Mistress. The black leather corset black leather collar and straight black hair completed the look of dominance. Betty felt so small in her presence.

"You're not cleaning me, you're making me cum. Now quit fucking around. Oh but don't forget the cleaning technique. It will come in handy later." She growled.

Betty waited for the hand to release her, and leaned forward again. This time she used more finesse. Lightly licking her Mistress's lips working her way back. She knew what she and Rene liked and worked her tongue up and down her way deeper with each trip. Always stopping at her bud and nibbling lightly.

It must have been working as Mistress Teresa's pussy was gushing and she could hear moans from above.

"Quit fucking teasing slut!" Teresa yelled and grabbed Betty's head. She shoved her face roughly into her core. Betty struggled to breathe as her Mistress used her face to masturbate. Betty nose was buried deep and her tongue was near her ass. Back and forth Teresa mashed Betty's face grinding it on her clit. It didn't take long before Betty heard a scream as cum gushed all over her face.

It took a few minutes before Mistress Teresa stopped panting and released Betty's head. "Well slut you suck at eating pussy, but your face feels fantastic. It's going to be fun training you." She laughed.

Betty dropped her head and tried to catch her breath. Her nose and lips were sore and swollen. She looked up at Mistress and waited.

Suddenly Mistress broke out in laughter. "Look at you, you look like a puppy begging for more. You're on your knees and with your arms up you must really love my pussy." She crowed. "Don't move pet, and I'll give you what you want." She continued as she turned around and positioned her ass right in front of Betty. Reaching back she grabbed each cheek and pulled them apart.

"Lick my ass slave!"

Not even thinking about it, Betty leaned forward and licked her Mistress's ass.

The next few days, Mistress Teresa had Betty licking, sucking and learning all about how to please a woman.

12