The CEO's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes it was mostly quiet as they redressed. "Are you okay, master?" Sebastian asked after a bit, breaking the quiet, his eyes running over him shyly, worriedly. Luca met his eyes with a warm smiled and nodded his head, motioning for him to come forward. Sebastian didn't hesitate to crawl forward towards him and stop in front of him.

"I'm perfect, puppy. You're a very good boy, I'm so proud of you for following all of my instructions. Come here, you big baby," It was soft and teasing, and Luca reached out and led his head towards his abdomen. Sebastian sank into him, resting his face against his stomach softly, breathing in deeply as he wrapped his arms around his upper thighs. Luca smiled and brushed his fingers through his hair gently.

"Really?" Sebastian asked excitedly, and Luca nodded.

"You're my good boy, aren't you, baby boy?" Luca asked, and Sebastian nodded his head and hummed as he pressed his face into his shirt. "I love you, puppy, you're perfect," Luca said, and Sebastian peeked up at him, the tips of his ears turning red.

"I love you too, Master," Sebastian said, and Luca giggled a little. A knock on Sebastian's office door caught Luca's attention and Sebastian sighed and squeezed him before he let him go. "Just a minute," Sebastian called out, and Luca walked over to where the tissues laid and picked them up and tossed them in the trash as Sebastian grabbed the air freshener and sprayed it out all over room quickly.

Luca walked over to him and quickly straightened his tie and combed his hair over with his fingers, smiling a little as Sebastian leaned forward a little so he could reach. Once Luca was sure his suit looked undisturbed he ushered him over to his chair and walked to the door, unlocking it and then opening it up.

"I'm here to drop off the new advertisement outline for Mr. Sinclair to approve," Edison, one of the boards of directors, said while handing the envelope over to Luca with a smile. Luca took it and thanked him with a smile. The man's name wasn't actually Edison, his name was Edward, but Luca thought he looked like Thomas Edison. He leaned forward and he glanced into the office and saw Sebastian, for the first time in two days, completely focused on his work. The look on his face clearly said thank god, and Luca couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Thanks for the hard work, kid," He said and Luca nodded, fighting the urges to make the quip that he really had no idea and to tell him not to call him kid, but for Sebastian's sake he mentally rolled his eyes. A few minutes of idle conversation that Luca definitely could've lived forever without ensued before the man finally waved and started on his way.

He watched him walk away before he slipped back into the office, shutting the door before he sat down on the chair in front of Sebastian's desk, wincing a little as he sat down. Sebastian glanced up at him and smiled a little, his face heating up as he watched Luca pull open the advertisement paperwork and started looking over it idly, reaching forward to grab a pen to make notes on a sticky note. Sebastian turned his attention back to his computer after a minute and Luca giggled a little to himself.

"Master, c-can I sleep at your house tonight?" Sebastian asked, his eyes darting over to peek around his computer screen at him. Luca smiled and nodded a bit. It was a little funny to him that Sebastian, whom had a really nice penthouse apartment, still preferred to sleep at his shitty little studio apartment.

"Of course, puppy. We'll stop by your house on the way home, okay?" Luca said, and Sebastian smiled brightly and nodded, his attention going back to his work, and this time, it stayed there. A content glimmer lit up his cerulean blue eyes, his entire body seemed more relaxed, and it gave Luca a sense of accomplishment and pride. In combination with the aftershocks of his orgasm, the pride and accomplishment had him practically vibrating with energy.

He might joke about him having a hard job, but overall he'd say that he'd spend the rest of his life doing it. But, he definitely thought he needed a raise, because walking after being fucked by Sebastian was definitely worth time and a half, right? He fought back the urge to giggle as he looked over Sebastian's handsome face, turning his attention back to the advertisement outline that Edison had dropped off, smiling to himself. He was definitely going to make Sebastian give him a massage when they got back to his house, because damn he was sore.