The Chalet and The Guru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody was around. It was very quiet. I found the first aid kit and attached the band-aid. Lunch was ready on the table, but nobody else was in the kitchen.

Since the building was empty, I took the chance to go exploring, reminding myself of the building layout, seeing if anything had changed in the past four years.

As I walked on the first floor, the 'adult' floor we called it as kids, I could hear noises from one of the bedrooms. Uncle Jacob and Aunt Maddie's room. A bed was creaking, and there was a rhythmic thump, thump, thump going on.

Good for Jacob and Maddie. They'd been married over 20 years. I was glad they still had a healthy sex life.

I went back downstairs, put on my skis and returned to the slope.

As I reached the bottom of the ski-lift, I saw Uncle Jacob going up on it with Uncle Edward. That didn't make sense. How did he beat me to the slope? I did take a few minutes to put on my skis, but...but not that long.

As I tried to understand, Olya slid next to me.

"Hey big brother!" she said with a smile.

"Hey little sis" I replied with the same cheeky smile.

When the lift finally returned to us, we got on together, riding up to the top of the ski area.

"Um..." Olya started to say. There was clearly something she wanted to discuss, but was unsure how to do it. "Um...can I talk to you later? Maybe in my room. It's been a long time, and I think we should talk about a few things. Things we haven't discussed since...you know."

Yeah, I knew. The incident we do not speak about.

"OK" I told her. "I'll come to your room after lunch."

She gave me a kiss on the uncut cheek as we jumped off the lift together.

As I enjoyed a long ski back down the mountain, I thought I saw Eli and Aunt Maddie leaving the chalet.

-----------

At about 1.30pm we all stopped skiing and returned to the lodge for lunch. When Nonna saw my cut cheek, she insisted on giving it a kiss to make it better. Of course I let her, but the kiss lingered for just slightly longer than I expected.

No. Must be my imagination. I'm just out of the habit of spending time with Nonna.

We all ate lunch together, enjoying our sandwiches and salad. There was hot chocolate to drink, which really warmed me up after the ski.

It was my turn to help tidy up lunch, along with Mum. We washed the plates and cups by hand. She washed, I dried. It was like old times.

After, I walked up to the top floor to find Olya's room. I walked past Eli in his room, reading a university book. He gave me a thumbs up when he saw me, and said "Olya's room is that way," pointing to the left.

How did he know I was going to talk to Olya?

I knocked on her door, and walked in when she said I could. As usual, her bedroom (even a temporary room) smelled like incense and herbs. There was something in the corner but she'd covered it hastily with a couple of bits of clothing.

"Hey Andy. Thanks for coming."

"No probs" I replied, surprised by her formal tone. "What did you want to talk about."

"Well..." she said, seeming very awkward. "...do you remember Guru Ole Karmapa?"

Of course I did, I still wrote his blog! But she couldn't know that!

"Um...the guru you used to like, like four years ago?" I said, playing innocent.

"Yeah" she nodded, glad I remembered him. "The one we used to talk about. The one who helped my spiritual awakening. The one who encouraged us to...unite our love."

I laughed at her gentle phrase. Admittedly, it was the phrase 'the guru' used to talk about incestuous sex, so I guess she was using my own phrase against me.

"Yeah." I agreed. "The one who encouraged us to make love. What about him?"

"Well, I still really follow him. In fact..."

She moved to the corner of the room and removed the clothes hiding a small shrine to the guru. It had his picture (the one I'd stolen from a random guy on a Facebook page) and candles. Along with a few key blog posts printed out.

"Wow" I said in genuine surprise. "I'd have thought you'd have found a new guru by now. Especially as I wasn't around to...help your spirituality. You used to change guru every two or three months!"

She shook her head. "I've been devoted to him and his teachings since I first found him. His blog posts, especially his first ones, seemed to be written directly to me, for me. It was the universe trying to lead me to him and his teachings."

She stopped to gather her breath and her thoughts before continuing.

"And that's why I asked you to come and speak with me here. But first, can I give you a blowjob? For old times sake?"

I won't lie - I daydreamed about getting together with Olya again, but I never expected it. Now here she was, just straight offering to give me a blowjob!

I gave the smallest of nods, and she moved to unzip my trousers. Pulling my cock out care, she stroked it in her hands, growing it to full size.

"Try to think of spiritual thoughts" she told me. "This is a divine moment."

She took my excited cock into her warm mouth, and it was as if I'd been transported back in time. Back four years, to that very first blowjob in the dark of my bedroom.

Her mouth still felt just as amazing as it did before, all those years ago. I put my hand on her head to help guide the blowjob, help control the pleasure.

She took my dick out of her mouth and looked me in the eyes. "Do you want to fuck me?"

I did. With my mind, body and soul I did. "More than anything."

She pushed me back onto the bed, and removed my trousers fully. I pulled off my t-shirt as I watched her slowly remove her top, then her bra, and finally her trousers and her panties. Her pubic hair trimmed in a triangle.

"You know, when you left..." she said as the panties slipped to the floor "...when you left I had to find new ways for spiritual enlightenment."

She climbed onto the bed and spat lightly on my cock, making sure it was lubricated and ready for her.

"I tried normal lovers, but I didn't feel that spiritual connection."

She moved herself above me, and sat down so my shaft was resting across her pussy lips, but not inside yet. She slid back and forth, teasing me.

"So I went back to the guru's teaching. What he said about family."

My eyes widened with the realisation of what she was going to tell me. It was like a train coming towards me. I knew what she was going to say. It was unavoidable. The train was coming and I was in a tunnel, unable to escape.

"I emailed Uncle Edward, telling him about the guru. He'd always been very spiritual too. I asked him if he wanted to help me find enlightenment."

She raised her body just slightly, and with her right hand, guided my cock inside her. First just the tip, then slowly down lower and lower until I was fully inside her.

She paused speaking for a moment, taking in the feeling of my cock, before continuing. She rose up and down on me as she told me how she found her second family lover.

"The first holiday after the tragedy, Uncle Edward became my lover. Here in this very room."

Of course unmarried and unlucky in love Uncle Edward would leap at the chance to fuck my beautiful, hot step-sister. His step-niece. Just like me, he wasn't biologically related to her. So that wasn't so bad, was it?

"He told mum about the guru" Olya explained, continuing to rise up and down on my cock. Her big boobs rising up and down with each motion. "They'd considered physical love many times as teenagers, but never moved forwards. The guru's teaching let them embrace their sexuality. Oh, Andy! You should have seen the first time they unified their bodies. I was there with them in the bed that night. It was so heavenly, like holy blessings from mother Gaia herself!"

I couldn't believe it. Mum had fucked her brother! And my sister had watched it all. And she was telling me this while WE fucked. I was a captive audience to her story of incest.

"The second holiday after the tragedy, we told Uncle Jacob, Aunt Madison and Cousin Eli about the teachings of the guru. Of our taboo love and the holy unity it brings us."

"You fucked Uncle Jacob?" It was all I could say, all I could ask. My first comment after the whole story started.

"I joined in bodily union I with him, yes. Just like the guru taught us. And with Aunt Maddie. And with cousin Eli. I wish you'd been there Andy! Everyone watched as I was the first to have union with Eli. Then your mother. Then his mother. He had been a virgin until that Christmas Eve. We all met the dawn of Christmas together, naked and unified. It was unlike any other spiritual moment."

"And Cat?! And Nonna?!" I asked, my face going red.

"Last Christmas" she said as she moved position slightly, leaning back more with her arms on my legs. Her pussy kept squeezing me every time she remembered making love to the family. "We told Nonna of the guru slowly over many months before Christmas, sharing his wise teachings. By the start of the Christmas holiday, her was the one who first suggested physical union with her son and daughters."

Olya paused for a moment as I watched her body shake. She was orgasming! Orgasming from my cock and the memory of a family orgy. Of our grandmother fucking our mum and the rest of her biological family!

"We told Cat of the guru on her 18th birthday, and she became my lover that night in her bed. We've connected many times since then. I think you saw us last night. We left the door open, hoping you would see us."

"That was YOU with Cat?!"

"Yes." Olya smiled. "And after, we crept to your door and listened as your wanked yourself to us."

It was all too much. My cock exploded inside Olya's tight pussy. She moaned loudly as I came. Eli next door will have surely heard it. Half the chalet might have heard it!

As my cock finished it's final squirts into her, she bent down and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Thank you for your gift, my brother. I'll teach you some holy words to say next time."

She climbed off me and used some tissues to wipe away my cum as it leaked out of her. I put my clothes back on in post-orgasm haze. She knelt down on the floor beside the shrine to the guru, and began to chant quietly, still naked from our lovemaking.

I left the room, my brain still fuzzy. So everyone in the family is fucking?

"Hey Andy!"

It was Eli, from the bedroom next door. He was still on his bed reading.

"Really glad you're OK with all of this. The whole family was worried about how you would take it."

My hazy brain could say little more than "uh-huh" as I walked away. I walked the 20 metres to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

----------

I stayed in my room until almost dinner time. I descended down the stairs to the bottom floor, and the table laid out ready for the meal.

Nonna was finishing cooking the pasta and ragu for the meal. Olya and Cat were already at the table, as was Eli and Aunt Maddie. Both Cat and Aunt Maddie parroted what Eli had said before. That they were so happy I was OK with the situation.

Did I actually SAY I was OK with it? AM I OK with it??

"Andrew, dear" Aunt Maddie said to me "Would you be a dear and tell your uncles and mother that dinner is almost ready? They are upstairs on the first floor."

I left the table and as I walked up the stairs, my jaw dropped to the floor.

Mum, Uncle Jacob and Uncle Edward were on Uncle Edward's bed, naked and fucking hard. Mum was on all fours while her brother and brother-in-law took turns spit-roasted her. Currently Jacob was behind her (in her pussy or arse, I couldn't tell), while mum sucked Edward's hard cock.

And with the door wide open for anyone to see.

I could see mum's tits dangling down, moving slightly as Jacob thrusted into her. I could see Jacob's well kept body with his six-pack and tight arse. In contrast Uncle Edward's beer belly was bumping against mum's head as she sucked on his cock. And in the corner of the room, another small shrine to the guru.

I just stood in the doorway, watching the incest. Watching my mum fuck.

"See something you like, Andy?" Uncle Jacob asked me when he noticed me in the doorway. All three heads now looked at me, though mum still had cock in her mouth.

"Um...Aunt Maddie said dinner's almost ready." I gave a stuttering response.

"OK" said Jacob in a cheery voice. "We'll finish up here and be downstairs in a minute."

I walked back downstairs, all eyes on me. They knew exactly what had been happening upstairs. They wanted to see how I would react.

"Um, they're almost finished. They will be down soon."

"That's good" said Aunt Maddie. Everyone turned away, happy with my response. I guess I passed the test.

"Um...Aunt Maddie, can I ask you a question?" I said as I sat down next to her.

"Of course" she replied, with the same warmth I remember from when I was 6 and she made me a cake for my birthday.

"Are you OK with your husband...um... sleeping with someone else?"

She smiled at me as if he had been waiting for that question. "I am. We've been married for over 25 years. For a while, our sex lives became very dull, and almost stopped for a while. Finding the guru's teaching has helped us to reconnect with each other, as well as the family. It's helped with Jacob's family too. We shared the guru's teaching with them, and now we often have unity with his father and younger sister."

"You shared the guru with them too??"

"Yes. And they've been helped as much as our family has. In fact, I think many families across the world have been helped by Guru Ole Karmapa."

Mum and my uncles came down the stairs, all looking very hot and sweaty. She gave me a little thumbs up, as if we were in a team together or something. Or maybe just to reassure me.

They sat down at the dinner table, and we all ate grandma's home-made pasta. Around the table we discussed normal things like politics and news and TV shows. The closest we got to talk about sex was asking Cat if she thinks she will get back together with Rachael, or will find a new girlfriend.

Just a normal family who eats together and sometimes fucks each other. Just another normal family.

-----

Eli and I were on plate cleaning duty together. This time I washed and he dried.

"Hey Eli" I asked quietly. "Do you really fuck Nonna sometimes?"

"Yeah, but I prefer the phrase 'uniting' with her." he replied nonchalantly. "She's actually really good in bed. You have to be a little bit careful with her, but she'll let you do things you wouldn't believe. In fact I'll probably sleep with her tonight. You're welcome to join us if you want."

"Um, thanks, but no." I tried to say in the politest possible way.

"That's OK." He replied with a smile, as he reached for another plate to dry with his tea-towel. "I'm Bi, by-the-way. If you wanted it to be just me and you."

"Thanks," again, I replied politely "but I'm straight."

"OK. But keep an open mind" he suggested. "When things get passionate in the holy moments of unity, many become open to things they normally wouldn't welcome. Both my mum and yours are straight, but they'll eat pussy when horny. And I've even seen your sister Cat take a dick once or twice."

Not knowing how to respond to that, we finished the washing up in silence.

----

The evening was spent as most evenings used to be spent in the chalet, before the tragedy and before the guru came into our lives. Cat and Olya sat on the sofa looking at social media on their laptops. Eli and Uncle Edward were sat with a chessboard while I played cards with Nonna, Mum, Uncle Jacob and Aunt Maddie.

As usual, Nonna won 90% of the games.

At about 11pm, people began to turn in for the night. Nonna was first as usual. However, I saw Eli about ten minutes later give me a wave, then quietly join Nonna in her bedroom. With Nonna's bedroom on the ground floor, I did my best not to listen to that area of the chalet, in case I started to hear things I didn't want to.

With his chess opponent gone, Uncle Edward whispered something to Olya. She giggled, and they both went upstairs together.

I popped into the bathroom, and when I came out again, it was just Uncle Jacob and Aunt Maddie in the communal area.

"Andy, would you like to join us in our bedroom tonight?" Asked Aunt Maddie.

"No pressure, and you can sleep in your own bedroom after if you'd like. But we'd really like to have unity with you. If you want." Added Uncle Jacob.

I thought about it. Aunt Madison was very hot. She was 45, just a year older than mum, but looked amazing. She looked maybe 35, not 45.

And she was here, wanting to sleep with me. Wanting my cock in her pussy.

What would the guru say? He'd tell me to go for it.

What would morality say? That it's wrong, because we are related. But we are also grown adults. We make our own choices. And I'm sure there's no risk of a baby. The guru regularly talks about the importance of birth control. And I could always cum on her tits or something to be sure.

And why shouldn't we have fun? We're all adults. We can have a threesome if we want. Damn morality, let's enjoy the moment!

"OK" I said with a smile, my decision made. "But to let you know I'm straight. I'm not looking anything sexual with you Uncle Jeff."

He laughed a hearty laugh.

"That's fine! I don't do that kinda thing often myself. I much prefer the pussy if I can get it. And you're going to love your aunt's."

They both took me by the hand, and we walked up the stairs together. They led me to their room, at the furthest end of the corridor. As we passed Edward's room (where the parental threesome had been hours earlier) the door was closed but we could hear the rhythmic squeaking of the bed. "Good for them" said Aunt Maddie as we passed the door.

Jacob opened the bedroom door for me, and Maddie closed it when we were all inside. As with the other rooms, there was a shrine to the guru in the corner.

Aunt Maddie instantly began removing her clothes, as did Uncle Jacob. I joined in, taking everything off.

"You've grown into a good strong man" Uncle Jacob told me, looking at my naked body. I couldn't help look at his. As I saw before, he had a six-pack and a gym body. His cock was large too. Like me, he was already hard.

"Yes, I'm very lucky" Aunt Maddie told me as she saw me glancing at her husband's cock. She looked down at mine. It wasn't much smaller than his, and had a similar girth. "And tonight I'm doubly lucky."

Aunt Maddie bent down and picked up some papers from the shrine, giving me a good look at her arse, before straightening up and turning round to face Jacob and I. Her pubic hair was in a triangle too, just like Olya's. I vaguely remembered writing a blog post about it being the best style for a woman's lower hair about two years ago.

"We often start with some readings from Guru Ole Karmapa, before we begin." Said Uncle Jacob, explaining to me as we went. I was handed a piece of paper, as was Jacob. A printed copy of my own blog post was now in my hand, with a passage highlighted.

Aunt Maddie went first.

"To unify with family is the most spiritual, because it keeps the circle unbroken, un-intruded, unpolluted."

As she finished reading, she put the paper down carefully, and climbed onto the bed. Her head on the pillow, she opened her legs wide for us both, her open pussy on display for all.

Uncle Jacob was next to read.

"Each of our souls have a sound, a frequency. When we join together sexually, the sounds ring out together. If souls are very different, the sound can be jarring, even painful for your spirit. But the souls of family are almost always on a similar wavelength, and create a harmony pleasing for the souls involved."

As he finished reading, he too put the paper down carefully. He moved up to the bed, and put his head between his wife's legs. She moaned with pleasure as he began to lick and suck at her exposed clit and pussy.