The Chalet and The Guru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all nodded. I helped pack away the monopoly board and used the downstairs bathroom. I overheard Olya as she went upstairs, wishing everyone good night, and reminding them to say their prayers. A devotee to the Guru to the end.

I was the last to go upstairs to the first floor.

As I walked past Uncle Edward's room, the door was still open. Uncle Edward was undressing near the corner shrine, mumbling some holy words, while Eli was already naked and kneeling on the floor, his father's dick in his mouth. Uncle Jacob gave me a smile, and pushed the nearby door closed.

Aunt Madison's door was already closed, but I could hear female moaning from inside. Lots of moaning.

I paused for a moment realising what was going to happen. I was going to share a bed with my step-sister. Sure, no problem. But I was also going to share it with my mum. My mum who had been incestuous with everyone else in the family for over 2 years. Was I OK with this?

Sure, I'd fucked Olya many times. And this holiday I'd already fucked my aunt, mum's sister. And I was 99% sure both mum and Olya were on birth control. So no problem. And we are all consenting adults, right? And I didn't HAVE to have sex with them. Though it was clear what they expected, and what was happening in the other shared rooms.

What was my other choice? Go and sleep on the couch in the boiling hot living room? When I've already agreed to share Olya and Mum's bed for the night? I could...

...but I didn't want to.

I wanted to share the bed with Olya and Mum.

I wanted to spend the night fucking Olya. And well, if the opportunity arose and there was another vagina in the room waiting for me...waiting for my cock inside it...well...

My mind made up, I finally walked into the bedroom.

To my surprise, the lights were off. The room was almost pitch black. The only light coming from the doorway. I stood in the entrance until I finally heard Olya's voice.

"Come-on!" Olya's voice was a loud whisper. "The room is freezing. Take off your shoes and get in the bed."

The room really was quite cold. I took off my shoes, jumper and trousers, but kept my T-shirt and boxer shorts on. Then I got into bed on the left hand side. With the door closed and the lights off, I didn't know who was sandwiched in the middle, and who was on the opposite side.

That was, until I heard Olya's voice next to me.

"Hey Andy...you don't mind if I eat-out mum, do you?"

"Um..." what could I say? "...No?"

"Great" she said, moving round under the covers, until her legs were sticking out from the top of the covers, and her head was far under the covers. Her body moved over further towards the other side of the small bed. To meet her, mum shuffled her body more towards the centre of the bed.

"Oh, that's it dear" mum said to her. "You know how mummy likes her pussy licked."

Moaning began next to me, and a couple of times Olya's legs bumped my head until she moved them over Mum's head allowing a 69.

There was no way I was sleeping in this. Firstly because there was so much noise and movement from beside me in the bed. But secondly because I was getting extremely horny, and my dick was so hard it was becoming uncomfortable, almost painful with the excitement. I had to pull down my boxer shorts to give it space. The room was warming up too, and I took my T-shirt off, letting it fall onto the floor.

I felt a hand move in the darkness, wrapping around my dick. Someone began playing with my dick, even as they ate pussy. But was it my step-sister or my mum??

"Andy is super hard." It was Olya's voice. It must be her hand.

"I bet" mum replied. "Do you want to fuck him?"

"Only if you watch" replied Olya, her body already moving off Mum. "OK Andy?"

I gave an "uh, huh" noise, then suddenly the world was full of light! Too much light!

As my eyes adjusted to having the lights back on again, I could see both ladies naked on the bed, mum's wet pussy just open and exposed from where Olya had been licking it moments before.

Olya had been the one to turn on the lights, and had now moved her body to kneel on all fours, her back-side raised up waiting for me. I knelt behind her, my cock in my hands. I found her pussy by touch, because my eyes were fixed on mum and her open pussy. She hadn't moved at all, and instead had begun to play with herself in-front of us both!

As I pushed my cock into Olya, Mum began to recite old lines from blog posts I wrote years ago. All the while pushing two fingers around her clit and playing with her tits.

"Happy is the family that shares one bed"

"Family unity is the most holy bond. It is the key to true enlightenment."

"A family connected through holy unity is a family that will never separate or fracture. Through sexual union, a true spiritual union is formed."

Lucky for me, all Olya said as I put my hands on her hips and began thrusting hard into her were words like "Harder" and "Oh yeah Andy" and sometimes "Don't stop! Right there!"

And all the time we fucked, mum played with herself. She stroked her clit watching her biological son fucking her step-daughter. It was so wrong, yet so right.

I pulled myself out of Olya after a few minutes to catch my breath. We were fucking pretty hard and I knew I'd cum soon if I didn't pause for a moment.

"Oh mummy, you've got to try his dick."

"It is a very impressive dick" Mum replied. "Long and strong. But I'm not sure Andy is ready for that yet. To put his penis in the vagina that gave him life."

"Maybe your arse?" Olya suggested helpfully.

"Sounds good" Mum replied. "Olya, pass the lube over. It's on the bedside table over there."

Twenty seconds later, without me moving at all, Olya had been replaced, mum was now kneeling seductively in front of me. Olya reached round and squirted lube onto mum's exposed arsehole, then more onto my dick, using her hand to make sure it was evenly covered in both places.

"Do it" Olya whispered in my ear. "Fuck your mum's arsehole. She wants it. You know she wants it."

Spurred on by her whispered instructions, I put my cock at the entrance, and pushed my cock into Mum's waiting arsehole. It resisted for a moment, before allowing me inside her.

Mum's body had allowed me inside her. Allowed my cock inside her.

I was fucking mum. I was fucking mum! I was fucking mum's arsehole, and by her moans, she was loving it!

The excitement of the moment overcame me, and about five-seconds later, I shot my cum deep into my mum's arse, pulling her hips towards mine to get better thrusts as spurt after spurt entered her. My brain dazzled as the orgasm overwhelmed me, filling my brain with wave after wave of pleasure.

It was only as I pulled my shrinking cock out, did I realise I had barely lasted twenty seconds inside Mum.

"Don't worry" she said, as she moved herself out of the bed. "The Guru says that it's nothing to be ashamed of when with family. We all get overpowered by the holy energies from time to time."

"Yeah bro" Olya commented. "It was a holy moment. Nothing shameful or sinful. Just family, uniting together."

Mum stood up and moved to the bathroom, clearly wanting to dispose of my unexpected deposit. "Both of you go to sleep now. And I mean SLEEP. We are all tired. We can have more fun in the morning."

She switched off the light, and I moved back to my side of the bed. I didn't have time to put my boxer shorts back on. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

------------------

My brain began waking as I felt the morning arrive. I kept my eyes shut as long as possible, trying to keep the sleep going. But I was now almost awake. And I felt good.

In fact, I felt amazing.

But there was this weight on my hips. Weight like...like a person.

I opened my eyes, and my eyes met the eyes of a woman. My mother's eyes. Her face was about a metre from mine. She was smiling. And she was naked.

Then I lowered my gaze. First to her boobs, bouncing up and down gently.

Then to her flat stomach, naked and slightly golden in the dim morning light.

Then to the small triangle of pubic hair that was directly touching my small tangled pubic mess.

I couldn't look at my cock, because her pussy was sitting on it. Enveloping it.

She'd started riding my cock at 7am in the morning. Before I was even awake. Was that even legal? Wasn't that...the R word?

And to my left? Olya still sleeping (naked) next to us.

"Your morning wood looked so amazing I just had to start riding it." Mum told me as she bounced gently. She spread her legs slightly, giving me a better view of her pussy as it slid up and down. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No" I said honestly. "It feels amazing."

"OK" she said, like she would when I was a child, being told he could have extra ice-cream. "but don't wake up your sister."

"Too late" Olya said as she opened one eye sleepily.

She sat up and looked at us both. Finally, after a long silence, she said "It took you both long enough."

Without another word, Olya moved around on the bed until she was near my head. And then she swung one knee over my head, and lowered her body down. She sank down until she was sitting on my face, her pussy against my nose. My tongue rose to meet her.

It was as if something had changed in the night. Something in my mind had become different. Yesterday, I might still have hesitated at the idea of my dick in my mum's pussy (the pussy that gave birth to me) while having my tongue licking at my step-sister's pussy.

But now, I felt...free.

Like a moral weight had been lifted from my chest.

I was an adult. They were adults. They wanted this. I wanted this.

Screw morals. I wanted to screw my family instead.

Summoning up my energy, I began to bounce more on the bed, thrusting up to meet my mum as she sank down on my dick. Meanwhile I grabbed my sister's legs and pulled her down lower on my face. As her juices began running down my face, I thought - I'm in heaven.

My only curse right now was that I had two pussies and only one dick to please them with.

By divine intervention or sheer good luck, that problem was solved moments later.

"Hey Cuz, might if I join in?"

Eli was standing at the doorway in his boxer shorts and nothing else.

"Sure, but close the door. I don't want to share these two too much!"

Olya and Mum gave a giggle as I moved them off me and onto the bed. Their backs on the bed, legs split apart and a willing smile on their lips.

"Who do you want first?" Eli said to me. He stood next to me, his boxer shorts around his legs. Our dicks both erect as we surveyed the ladies waiting for them.

I didn't speak. I acted. I moved between Olya's open legs and climbed on top. My mouth teased her nipples as I moved up her body more and more, until my hips were aligned with hers.

To my right, Eli was doing similar, lining his dick up to my mum's wet pussy. A moment later and he was inside her.

As the tip of my cock brushed gently against her clit, Olya breathed in deeply, preparing for the penetration.

"This is a holy moment" she said, loud enough for the other couple to hear, as my cock pushed itself inside my step-sister's wet cunt.

I think she would have spoken more about the spiritual nature of our incest, if I hadn't started French-kissing her, mirroring mum and Eli just inches away from us on the other side of the bed.

After a couple of minutes fucking side by side, Eli and I swapped places, letting me put my cock back into my mother's wet cunt. It felt so good to be inside her again, this time missionary. Face to face, we kissed for the first time, a passion filled, tongue swirling kiss that spoke of deep sexual desire.

Instead of fucking Olya, Eli instead pulled her to the edge of the bed, then knelt down on the floor and began eating her out. Olya's hands played with his hair as he licked at sucked at her clit.

"Eli is very special" she told us. I half listened as she continued. "Eli has only ever had unity with his family. He's very pure. He's blessed to have never had distractions from others outside the holy bond of family."

I remembered Olya said she took his virginity, but I didn't know he'd never slept with anyone outside the family since then!

"Once unity has begun with a family member, it is best for their spiritual purity to keep the water clean. Outside influences may muddy the water, affecting the blessings of the holy act."

Olya quoted to us from a blog post, straight from her own memory. I vaguely remembered writing something like that many years ago, back when Olya and I were first sleeping together. I was worried she'd get a boyfriend, and stop sleeping with me. So I wrote a blog post about how important it was to only fuck your family.

Eli, happy he'd done enough pussy eating for now, stood up and slid his dick into Olya, thrusting hard with a youthful energy. I changed my position with mum, with me behind her on the bed, spooning her while giving her long slow strokes.

About two minutes later, and Eli began to chant the same words over and over again. "Blessed is the seed that family gives family" "Blessed is the seed that family..."

Mum and I both paused for a moment watching him chant, before suddenly stopping, bliss covering his face. He'd clearly just cum inside Olya.

"We believe it's best to speak those words before you cum." Mum explained to me. "When you are close, try copying what Eli was saying."

"I'm close now" I confessed as I returned to my normal fucking rhythm.

"Then speak the words and cum inside me" Mum told me. "Fill me with your seed my baby boy!"

I pushed her back onto her back and mounted her missionary again. Staring deeply into her eyes I began trying to repeat the words from Eli. "Blessed is the seed that family gives family"

Next to me, a naked Eli, his cock rapidly shrinking, began chanting with me. "Blessed is the seed that family gives family". Olya joined in too, one hand under her pussy, catching Eli's cum as it tricked out of her.

"Blessed is the seed that family gives family" I said again in chorus with my step-sister and cousin. One more chant, and then I felt the moment arrive. Cum bursting out of my cock and into my mother's waiting pussy. I felt the walls squeezing me as I pushed sperm into her. A deep smile on her face as my cum swam up to her womb, the place which formed me 23 years ago.

As the final squirt of cum left my cock and I began pulling out, Mum sat up, smiled and spoke to the room, looking at myself, Olya and cousin Eli. "Blessed is the seed that family gives family".

========================

"Cat, can I ask you a question?"

We were all at the breakfast table eating, or looking at our mobile phones while waiting for others to finish. We were also all in our underwear, the bottom floor now too hot to be wearing more clothes, even with a window or two open.

It was funny to look at the differences in underwear as we all relaxed together. Mum and Aunt Maddie both had practical underwear on. Strong bras and practical, skin coloured panties. Olya's were more sexy, like you might wear on a date. Cat had gone the exact opposite. A baggy t-shirt and men's boxer shorts. Nonna hadn't changed from her nightie.

For the men, both Eli and I had boxer shorts on. Uncle Edward had boxer shorts on too, but his looked about 5 years old and had more than a couple of visible holes. Uncle Jacob was in simple black briefs which struggled to contain his large cock.

"Whatever you want Bro" Cat replied after finishing her spoonful of cereal.

"What would you have done if Rachael had come here?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, wouldn't it be difficult to hide...this...from her?"

"Oh, you mean our incest?" Cat said, deliberately watching me squirm at the use of that word. "It wouldn't have been a problem. She already knew about it."

"Really?" I said in surprise.

"Yeah. She'd even fucked Mum with me once or twice."

"Oh." I said, unsure of how to continue the conversation.

Olya looked up from her phone excitedly.

"He's written a new post!"

She didn't need to say who. The guru.

This was no surprise to me. I wrote it quickly this morning while waiting for my turn to have a shower. With more than half the on-suite bathrooms now unavailable, and everyone fucking every two minutes, showers were in high demand.

Everyone moved from the table and to the sofa area, crowding around Olya as she prepared to read his new holy words to everyone.

I moved to where I could see everyone, and watch their reactions.

"To my followers" Olya read out loud to everyone. Cat and Eli both pulled out their phones so they could read along, while everyone else just sat on the sofas listening quietly.

"This may be my last message to you for a while, so I wish to make things clear."

(There was a verbal sigh of sadness at those words.)

"First, it doesn't matter who I truly am. Many know I am not the man in the photo. That is not important. If you feel prompted by your soul, continue to send him and his village money, or to send money to others in need."

"He's so holy" Mum said out loud. Her hand had moved slightly down to her panties. Was she rubbing herself?

"To those who feel confined by sexual roles, be it gay, straight or bi - do not feel any confinement. Be free. Be open. Especially to family. A straight man who takes the seed from his father is not gay. A straight woman who licks her mother has not become bisexual unless she feels bisexual. Should a gay man have unity with his sister's sacred holes, or a lesbian enjoy her brother's cock - these people have not disregarded or damaged their identities within the LGBTQ community. In some ways they are more pure, for they have transcended those barriers. At the same time, a loving family will never force or pressure someone to break those barriers if they are unwilling or not desiring."

Cat's face seemed in contemplation as she listened to those words. Others in the family looked on her briefly as the blog post was read out. I think Eli was already getting hard, thinking about finally fucking Cat. Or was he thinking about fucking me?

Olya stopped reading. She looked up at me. "Andy? Would you continue to read?"

She passed me her phone.

(as she passed it to me, the blog post window accidentality closed, displaying her phone wallpaper. It was a cute photo with her and a guy who must have been her boyfriend. It surprised me to think that with all this family fucking, somewhere the might be an guy, not knowing what his girlfriend does with her family. Or maybe he knows, just like Cat's ex-girlfriend did. Olya smiled at me when I saw the photo, then reopened the blog post for me to continue.)

As I read the guru's words, my own words, I watched my family become more and more aroused. Ladies and men began to touch themselves through their underwear. Everyone's breathing changed, becoming deeper and longer. The tension in the room was electric.

"To those who do not yet share themselves with their entire family - do not put pressure on them. Instead, guide them through my teachings. Donate to charity with them, and share my thoughts with them on this matter. Ask them about their boundaries, without ever crossing them. Let them know that you are open to them, should they want. Both spiritually and physically. Just as a woman opens herself to the man, and the man's body should be engorged and ready for unity, so to must your relatives be fully ready and open before unity can be engaged."

"Oh, that's so wise" Nonna said. I hadn't noticed her eyes were closed and she had her right hand now fully under her nightie and was making fast circles around her clit. Masturbating, surrounded by her family.

"To those who now fully share themselves, openly and freely" I continued reading.