The Chalet and The Guru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

("That's us" Uncle Edward said, speaking the obvious.)

"Feel free now to share yourselves without fear. You resonate at the same spiritual wavelengths as each other. Battle against the taboos that still exist in your minds. Be naked with each other, or at least wear as few clothes as you wish. If you are in the kitchen in the morning and desire your father's cock. Do not wait until the evening to approach him. Display your waiting hole to him, or offer to take him in your mouth. If your wavelengths are in unison, he will want you as much as you want him, and union will occur."

I as read, Olya spread her legs wider on the couch, her panties bunched to one side. Aunty Maddie moved next her, and began to play with her, kissing Olya's neck as two fingers entered the wet, exposed pussy.

Eli pulled his boxer shorts down and knelt on the floor. A moment later and Uncle Edward was spitting on his cock, lubing to arse-fuck his nephew.

"I had a dream" the guru's words continued from my mouth "of a world where every family is completely free. Every night they share each other's beds. Husband and wife watch TV while their adult children unite openly beside them. Birth control and safe sex are as open a conversation as sports or entertainment. Where uniting with your family in sexual union is the normal. When a man begins a relationship with a woman, they need not tell their new partner about the family secret, because it is not a secret. It is expected. And when he meets her family for the first time, he tastes her father's seed, and gives seed to her mother's holy vagina. And so a new world will form."

"I want that world" Cat said out loud. As I looked to glance at her, and the room in general, I saw I was the only still wearing my underwear. Uncle Edward was fucking Eli as I spoke. Mum was now kneeling in front of Uncle Jacob, sucking his cock. Maddie and Olya were touching each other, taking turns to kiss each-other's necks. Cat and Nonna were naked, and playing with themselves for now while watching the others.

"Until then, my followers, and until I next write to you, continue your unity. Increase your spiritual bonds. Give yourselves freely to each other. At breakfast, drink your brother's seed. At lunch, consume your grandmother's holy place. At dinner, let your father and mother give you sustenance. And at night, share each-other, without holding back. Guru Ole Karmapa"

I turned off the phone and looked round the room. The holy reading finished, Olya and aunt Maddie moved to 69 on the couch, squeezed against each other.

Cat sat back, observing me and the others as Nonna moved between her granddaughter's legs and began to lick.

All this, because I'd written a stupid blog. Because I'd been an immature man, wanting to have sex with his step-sister.

As I watched the unfolding family orgy, I knew it was all my fault. I had caused this.

Three generations all fucking and sucking together in the isolated chalet in the mountains.

All because of me. And none of them knew it.

"Well Andy?" my Uncle Jacob called out to me as my mum slowly sucked his dick. "Are you going to join in or what?"

I pulled down my boxers. My cock was hard. I looked at my family before me. All naked. If I offered any of them my cock, they would take it willingly.

"Of course" I said to him. "Blessed is the seed that family gives family".