The Chalet and The Guru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn. I looked at this paper. I remembered the blog well. It was one of the first I wrote, while I was still trying to seduce Olya.

"It doesn't matter if you are blood related or not. It is the same in the universe's eyes. It is the shared experiences, the shared bond that is important. To have sexual connection with family, be it by blood or by law, it is the highest form of spiritual connection. When a family penis enters a family vagina, the universe enters them both."

"Well read" said Uncle Jacob, moving away from Aunt Maddie's open legs. "Now would you like to taste your aunt?"

I moved my body to where he had been only seconds before, and put my head down into her most private place. Her pussy smelled musty and heady but in a good, sexual way. I began to lick at her clit while Uncle Jacob stood at the sides, complimenting me on technique or playing with his wife's boobs.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already" Maddie told us both.

I moved away from between her legs.

"Do you want to fuck her first?" Uncle Jacob asked me.

"Um...no" I answered after thinking for a moment. "I want to watch you two screw first."

Jacob nodded, understanding, and climbed on top of her, missionary style. I stood in their bedroom, watching the husband and wife make love. Watching my mum's sister getting hard cock from her husband.

It was strangely beautiful to watch. I gently stroked myself while watching, being careful not to push myself too far and cum before even getting my dick wet.

After a few minutes, Jacob climbed off her. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Aunt Madison moved to be on her knees by the side of the bed, her arse raised and waiting. Standing behind her, I pushed my excited cock into her wet pussy for the first time. Into my aunt for the first time.

"Oh that's so good" She called out as I began to build a rhythm. I reached for her hair and pulled it with one hand, while the other held her hip.

"The boy's got technique" Uncle Jacob said, as he moved to be in front of his wife, offering his cock to her mouth. A place she gladly took it in. "Is this your first threesome?" he asked me.

"My first with two guys" I replied, remembering a couple of threesomes before. My first and best was many, many years ago, before I'd slept with Olya. Some of her friends were having a slumber-party with her to celebrate Olya's 19th. Two of them snuck into my bedroom that night for my first ever threesome. I'd fucked one until I came, then watched them 69 until I was hard enough to fuck the second girl. Watching them eat my cum out of each others pussies is something I'll remember until my dying day.

"Good etiquette in a three-way" he told me "is to swap often, and for the men to avoid cumming as long as possible. Communication is key."

A muffled "Uh-huh" came from the dick-filled mouth of aunt Maddie.

"Then do you want to swap?" I asked him, as I pulled my cock out of her. We moved round and I slid my cock into her open mouth. She sucked vigorously as her husband pounded her hard from the other side.

"I'm really happy you are doing this with us" he told me as he kept rhythm. "I've shared my wife with Edward, and with Eli, but never with you. Thank you for being a part of this."

"Um...my pleasure?"

"Speaking of pleasure" he said "Time to swap before I shoot my load."

We swapped again a couple of times. Aunt Maddie moved more into the centre of the bed, so we were both kneeling on it.

As we fucked, I realised I'd crossed a point I didn't expect to. I was fucking family for the first time. Genetic family. Olya wasn't related to me by blood. Only by law. Aunt Maddie was mum's sister. They have the same parents. They grew up together. They were blood with each other. And I was blood with them both. I was fucking my blood relative. I'd crossed the line into true incest.

Somehow the realisation of my taboo pushed me over the edge of pleasure, to the point of no return.

"I'm very close!" I told them both.

"It's OK. Cum inside her. Give your sacred juices to her."

I pulled her hips to mine hard and shot my cum as deep inside her as I could. I felt her pussy squeeze as my cock throbbed with the orgasm. I felt almost like I was being milked for my cum, like a farmer to a cow. As if my cum was the most precious gift I could give her.

I pulled my rapidly shrinking cock out of her and stepped back from the bed. As I moved to the bathroom to grab a towel, Uncle Jacob moved so he was lying on the bed. I returned to the room to see Aunt Maddie lowering herself down onto his waiting cock. As she descended, drops of my cum fell on his cock and balls from her wet pussy.

"Andy. Play with her tits" Uncle Jacob commanded as he fucked her. I climbed back on the bed and happily played with her bouncing breasts, sometimes kissing her lips, until there was finally a groan from under her, and I watched Uncle Jacob add his cum to mine.

My Aunt climbed off her husband, giving him a passionate kiss as she did so. He sat up, and they both looked at me.

"We're going to meditate a bit now, and do a bit more spiritual stuff." Aunt Maddie told me.

"You're welcome to join in, but if you want to go to your own room now, we won't be offended. I don't think we will be making love again tonight." Added Uncle Jacob.

I thanked them for the offer of staying, but chose to leave. It would feel weird to 'worship' the guru when he was secretly me. Even weirder than just fucking my aunt.

As I walked up to the top floor and towards my bed, once more Cat's bedroom door was open. This time it was wide open, with both my sister and my mother sitting naked on the bed, looking out at the doorway. Looking at me. They both looked rather hot and sweaty.

"Did you have fun with your uncle and aunt?" Mum asked me as I saw them.

"Yes I did" was my honest reply.

"Tell me about it tomorrow?" Mum asked

I simply nodded and walked to my own room, ready for a good night's sleep.

=======================

I was standing in front of a house. It was like my childhood home, but all the dimensions seemed off. Like some things were too small, or too big, or at bad angles.

I turned to look to the left and the right, but only saw darkness. As if the strange house was the only thing that existed in this reality.

This must me a dream, I thought to myself.

I walked into the house. I don't remember opening the door, or worrying about unlocking it. It was as if one minute I was outside, the next I was in the living room.

Mum was in the kitchen. Or at least, a version of her. It was Mum as I remember her when I was much younger. She must have been about 25. Not the 44 year old I know now.

"Dinner is almost ready honey." She told me. "Go and get your sisters for me please? They are upstairs."

I moved towards the staircase, and I saw the mirror that was always there. Always in that same place near the stairs to give them more light.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't see my reflection. I saw Guru Ole Karmapa staring out at me instead.

"This is a dream" I told him.

"Of course it's a dream" The guru replied, but with my voice. "But isn't everything a dream?"

The guru stepped out of the mirror, and stood next to me.

"Come on" he instructed, as he began to climb the stairs, guiding me on. "Dinner will be ready soon. Let's go find your sisters."

I went to the top of the stairs, but it didn't lead to the old bedrooms of my old family home. Instead, it lead to the top floor of the chalet.

I knocked on the door to Cat's room, then slowly opened the door, unsure of what I would find in the room.

In the middle of the bed was my step-sister Olya, naked and on her back, her legs spread wide. Standing between her legs, fucking her hard, was a naked Guru Ole, who now also looked like me.

Sitting on top of Olya's face was my naked half-sister Cat, enjoying having Olya's tongue playing with her clit. To my great relief, both my sisters looked the same age as they are now, rather than de-aged like my mum.

"It's OK man" the guru said, pulling his wet cock out of Olya. "It's your turn now."

He stepped away, and I was compelled to step forward. I undid my flies and quickly dropped my trousers. My cock was rock hard, and I pushed it into my sister's wet cunt. Even in the dream it felt real, like a real pussy squeezing my cock.

Olya's boobs jiggled as I fucked her. I looked up from her boobs and to my naked sister Cat, squatting on Olya's face. Her boobs were small but her pussy looked gorgeous. Like every female member of the family, she had a little triangle of pubic hair.

"Don't forget I'm a lesbian" the dream of Cat told me, reproachfully, as she saw me looking.

After what might have been two minutes or two hours - dreams are strange for time - the guru tapped me on the shoulder.

"It's time for dinner."

Suddenly I was back in the twisted childhood home, and in the kitchen with 'young' mum. I was still naked, with a rock hard erection. It still had Olya's juices on it.

This time Mum was not cooking. 25 year old mum was laying on the dining table, the same pose Olya had been in moments before, her legs spread wide and her pussy glistening wet and waiting for my cock.

I stepped forward wanting to taste it, to touch it. To see, feel and taste my mother's pussy. At least the pussy of her in her 20s. But the dream had a logic to itself, and I pushed my cock into her without really any control. It slid in easily, her wet pussy welcoming me inside her. I began to be more forceful, fucking her hard.

"Do you like that mum?!" I asked her as the passion built between us.

"Oh yes Andy!" she replied with deep, heavy breaths. "And if you make mummy cum, I'll buy you some ice-cream."

I fucked her until I was about to cum, but just before I went beyond my threshold, the guru stepped in again, this time helped by a still-naked Cat. He tapped me on the shoulder, and I pulled out, both mum and I panting from the exercise.

"We are on a schedule" the guru told me. He pointed to the left.

"Don't forget, I'm a lesbian" naked Cat told me with confidence.

I turned to look to the left, and there was an identical kitchen waiting there. But this time it wasn't my mum waiting naked on the table. It was Nonna!

She looked amazing, like the photos I've seen of her 45 years ago, when she was just 20 and at the winter Olympics. There was a stunning naked woman waiting for me. One I'd both never met and yet knew so well.

She just smiled at me when I walked up to her naked body. I put my cock to her pussy and slid it up and down a bit, gathering her wetness to the tip of my cock. Only when I pushed it all the way inside, when I was fully fucking my grandma, did she say anything.

"I wondered when you would get to me" she said. Her face was 20, but her voice was the same, older lady's voice I've always known.

"Sorry Nonna" I told her as I trusted in and out. "I was busy".

"Yes, with Olya and your mother, yes?"

Naked Cat was apparently standing right next to me, and joined in with "Don't forget I'm a lesbian!"

"We remember dear." Nonna told her, while seemingly guiding naked Cat to squat on her face. To me, Nonna told me "You can fuck my arse if you'd like?"

However the guru interrupted before I could even reply to that statement. This time sounding more like an English butler than my voice, or the voice of the random Indian man whose picture I stole.

"I'm afraid we're short on time."

He pointed to the left again, just as naked Cat began to sit on young Nonna's face.

To the left was yet another kitchen table, with yet another woman on it. I'd never seen the woman before, but I instantly knew it was my Great-Grandmother (de-aged).

I looked further to the left, and saw hundreds upon hundreds of kitchens and kitchen tables laid out waiting for me. Like when 2 mirrors meet, and infinity is revealed. My female ancestors, waiting for me to fuck them.

"Do you mind hurrying up?" The guru asked me, as I just stared at the infinite line of women on tables. "Adam and Eve want a threesome with you at 6pm, and if you get finished in time, the primates said something about arranging a gang-bang. Oh, and you're booked for a gay threesome between Eli, Santa Claus and yourself at around midnight."

A loud noise began to fill the old childhood house with the infinite kitchens, and moments later I was back in my chalet bedroom. My hand grappled with my phone to turn off the alarm and I slowly sat up in bed.

The dream quickly faded from memory, leaving only the odd feeling about kitchen tables and the strange idea about arranging a threesome with Adam and Eve.

================

"You know" Cat said at the breakfast table. "Nobody knows what he actually looks like."

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I spooned some cereal into my mouth.

"Guru Ole Karmapa" she replied. "Nobody knows what he looks like."

"I don't understand" I said, a sinking feeling in my stomach. "You've got his picture everywhere."

"Yes, but only because that's the picture we have. Some news reporters from America went out and found that guy. Turns out it isn't him."

"I don't believe it" I said, honestly. But not because the picture was fake. I knew it was fake. I couldn't believe my little blog, written so I could shag my step-sister, was so popular it had journalists flying round the world in searching for me.

"What about his internet IP address?" Uncle Edward asked. He was always into technology.

"It moves every time. Usually he posts in India, but sometimes Germany, Slovenia, Latvinia, Burkina Faso or Peru."

"Must be using a VPN to hide his location" Edward surmised correctly. I'd been using a VPN on my computer for years, ever since Uncle Edward taught me how to.

"So what do you know about him? What's confirmed?" I asked unsure how close they were to knowing my secret.

"Well, he must be a man." My mum stated, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"At least in his sixties, by the style of writing" my aunt said.

"And trained in the eastern religions," Uncle Jacob added. "But also with some background knowledge of Judaeo-Christian beliefs. And a deep understanding of Zoroastrianism. Probably originally a well read Buddhist monk who spent time in the west, as well as Iran. But his rejection of vegetarianism, as well as many other Buddhist teachings suggests he went his own way many years ago."

'Or a 23 year old with an A level in Religion and a degree in creative writing' I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah" I said. "That sounds right. An old, former Buddhist monk. That man in India, did he get upset that someone was using his photo? That journalists came to find him?"

"At first, I think." Cat said. "But people still began donating money to him, even though he isn't the real guru. It helped him and his village get out of poverty, get safe drinking water to them etc. Maybe the guru chose him, because he knew the village needed help."

"Such a holy man." Olya said, in almost a reverent tone. Then she changed the tone of the conversation. "Did anyone wake up feeling cold this morning?"

Cat and I all agreed. Everyone sleeping on the top floor last night. Eli and Nonna however, complained about the opposite. The bedroom on the bottom floor was too hot. Thinking about it, the ground floor did feel warmer than usual today.

"I'll look at the heating system later." Uncle Edward promised, as we all got up from the breakfast table. "But after lunch. The slopes are calling!"

Nonna and Cat helped clear away breakfast and make sandwiches for lunch, while the rest of us went to our small private ski-slope to get enjoy the Italian snow.

-------------

When we returned to the chalet for lunch, the temperature difference was feeling even more pronounced. The ground floor was boiling, and the top floor bedrooms were freezing. Something was definitely wrong with the heating!

Uncles Edward and Jacob went straight to trying to diagnose the problem, while we sat downstairs in t-shirts eating our lunches.

Eventually, they came back to the family, looking downcast.

"It's a problem with the hot water distribution system" Uncle Edward explained. "It's got a blockage that's causing the heated water for the top-floor radiators to go to the ground floor. It's also limiting the distribution for the central floor."

"So we've got double heating on the ground floor, and zero heating on the top." Uncle Jacob simplified for a clearly confused Olya. "And the middle floor is at about 50%."

"Can you fix it?" Asked Cat.

"Nope" Jacob said with a shake of his head. "Needs a specialist. You'll need to take apart the whole system to remove the blockage."

"I've called the property rental company," Edward added. "But they can't do anything this close to Christmas. Maybe a day or two after Christmas."

"But it's the 23rd now" Cat said, doing the maths out loud. "Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Then Christmas day, and we leave the chalet on the 27th. So it won't be fixed while we are here?"

"You've got it" said Uncle Jeff, trying to smile. "We will work it all out. The middle floor is going to be OK for sleeping in, especially if people share beds and wear warm pyjamas. We can use the ground floor without problems. It's always possible to open the windows a bit to help cool it down."

The next few hours were spent moving all our belonging from the top floor back down to the ground floor. We made a discreet corner area for our 4 luggages so we could access our clothes etc.

It was my turn to help Nonna in the kitchen, and she taught me how to prepare good eggplant parmesan. The kitchen was boiling by the time the large dish was in the oven, and I was really happy to get to spend a few more hours outside skiing with the family.

We were all hungry when dinner time came, and everyone enjoyed the main course. And especially the dessert of ice-cream! It was getting hotter and hotter on the ground floor, like the walls themselves were becoming radiators of heat.

The evening was taken up with a game of monopoly. It took ages as everyone wanted to play (except for Uncle Edward, who wanted another look at the heating system). To nobody's surprise, Olya came last. However, the final three was between myself, Aunt Madison and Cousin Eli. After an hour of just the three of us, Eli became the winner.

Everyone was yawning. It was past midnight.

Nonna tried going to bed in her own room, but came back out again in her nightie. It was too hot for her. I couldn't help notice she was aged well, just like Mum and Auntie Madison. She was 65, but looked more like 50 in this light. Or maybe it was the slightly sexy nightie that made me think of her as younger.

She walked up to the first floor and got into the bed of Jacob and Madison.

"Nine people, three bedrooms" said Olya, saying what we were all thinking.

"I'll join you, Uncle Edward" Eli said. "Maybe Olya wants to join us too?"

She shook her head. "I'd rather sleep in mum's bed tonight. You're both great for sex, but you snore. Maybe Andy will join me and mum?"

I said "OK" before my brain had really had a moment to think about it. My mouth agreed before my brain took in the exact consequences. I would be sharing a bed with Olya (something I'd done before) and mum (something I REALLY hadn't done before).

"What about you, Cat?" Eli asked.

"What, and fight your dicks off all night? No thanks. I'll join Nonna in Aunt Maddie and Uncle Jacob's bed."

"I'm sorry honey" Aunt Maddie said, sounding honestly sad. "I don't think we can fit four people in. Not for sleeping."

"How about this" Uncle Jacob suggested. "I'll join Eli and Edward. We'll make it a guy's night. That way Cat can go with Maddie and Nonna. Three rooms, three people each. Sounds fair?"