The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you unzip it, to reveal all of me, my lingerie and stockings, tomorrow, you'll wear lingerie and I'll edge you all day, play with your bum like Wednesday. Your tongue will be exhausted from pleasing me.

"It's your fantasy, what do you want to do?"

Bob was unsure. He had always wanted others to see how sexy Babs was but this was his most extreme fantasy. Babs did not help it lightly stroking his erection.

Bob stopped them and took Babs into his arms.

He whispered, "I love you. You are amazing. It's my fantasy but I don't want you to do it if you have any qualms. We agreed, each of us has the right of veto. What you've been doing is beyond my wildest dreams but I have loved it all. I don't want anything which would stop you enjoying it."

Babs held Bob's face, "Bob if you want, I'm happy to do it. I've given you my conditions. I'm sure you'll meet them.

"I saw how you reacted when Eric almost dropped his pint as my zip went down on its own. Only my nipples stopped the dress opening further. Ted and Ron were fixated on them before we left. I'm horny as hell. Whatever you decide, we're fucking when we get home. No gentle lovemaking, I need pounded by your hard cock, probably at least twice before we make love."

She kissed him hard to show she was serious. Her tongue almost licking his tonsils.

As she did, she felt Bob's hands between them. She heard the zip going down. As they pulled apart, she saw he had unzipped all the way. Her dress was now open exposing her breasts, a lovely 36D, with big nipples and areolas. As she looked down, she saw the blue suspender belt and then the blue, sheer thong holding her bare pussy as though showing it off. The blue stockings and blue heels completed the outfit.

She smiled and said, "Let's go. You can play with my tits as we walk. What you do if we see anyone is up to you. I won't say or do anything. I'll be counting how many orgasms I'm about to have."

Bob's mind was in a different universe. Babs never liked displays of affection outside where others could see. Now she wouldn't stop him showing others her beautiful tits. He looked down for the first time and saw her pussy. It would be a quick walk as otherwise he would pound her in the park again.

Babs though wasn't for a quick march, she wanted him to savour what she was doing. She may never do it again. She walked normally, apart from the flow down her legs. It increased as she saw a couple walking a dog. The man saw her and his jaw dropped. His wife looked and just smiled at her. Babs's thought, "two orgasms." Bob thought, "I'm going to cum or have a panic attack!"

It didn't help him when the couple continued towards them and said, "Good evening." Both were looking Babs over closely but he saw the woman liked what he was packing as she was staring at his crotch. She licked her lips. It didn't help him as Babs stopped and petted the dog as though it was a normal walk. He wondered if they could see her pussy or did the dog hide it. The man had an erection watching Babs calmly stroking with the dog.

They began talking. She asked Babs, "Is this normal for you?"

Babs smiled, "No, we've been trying to boost our sex life and work on our fantasies. This is one of Bob's biggest yet also his biggest fear. He likes the idea but is jealous of the views you are getting. His cock likes me too as well. I'll be well fucked when we get home."

Bob was as red as Jessie would have been.

The woman spoke to Bob, "It sounds a torture for you. How do you feel?"

Bob took a breath, "I'm on tenterhooks. It's all I've dreamt off and more. Babs is so beautiful, I'm so pleased showing her yet I'm jealous you're seeing her, my private view. It's a conundrum."

The woman turned to the man, "John, how do you feel? I can see you're enjoying it. Should I show him my breasts? Would that turn you on or scare you?"

John looked at her with shock, "Margaret, I'm enjoying the view. I think even gay men would, Babs is beautiful and so sexy. I've never thought of this before. We haven't really discussed anything like this. I'm with Bob, the idea appeals but I'm not sure whether him seeing you would make me pleased or angry."

Babs spoke softly, "We've been seeing a sex therapist, Sharon. One rule, you only do what you are comfortable with. It's all right to say no. This is my second time. The first was at the last pool party. One of our friend's husband wanted her to go topless. It was his biggest fantasy. She did and she didn't. At the very end, she took her bra off and flashed her husband and ours. The looks so turned the rest of us on, I took my bra off. Each of our friends followed us. It was such a buzz I don't know if I dragged him home and fucked him or he dragged me, just we fucked like we'd just discovered each other.

"This time, we've all been teasing them all night, just showing a bit more than normal, not like this. I was so randy. I love him to death and wanted to give him something to show that. I gave him the option to unzip or not, fully or not. I'm scared but fucking randy.

"You've been so good to talk to. As you approached, I was so scared you'd think me a slut, shout at me for displaying myself like this. His fantasy has been so much more than I thought. I can see his cock is wanting out to play. I'm soaking."

Margaret laughed, "I'm feeling randy myself. I wouldn't go topless on a beach or even in our back garden but I'm so tempted to do it now. The idea turns me on. I see the effect it has had on Bob and John. John's mind is going in circles."

John smiled, "It is. You said you're seeing a sex therapist. How far do you intend going if you don't mind me asking?"

Babs smiled, " We don't wish to involve others. We want to improve our sex life. This wasn't expected but I have to say, you've made me far more comfortable than I thought I would be. This is certainly as far as I would wish to take it as far as others are concerned."

John looked relieved, "So, if Margaret did take her breasts out, it's not saying she wants fucked by you."

Bob spoke, "Exactly. You decide the boundaries, what you wish. There are fantasies we have which are very arousing but not ones we would wish to do. We may take you to bed with us later but only in our minds, not physically. Much like you may get home and make love, fuck and speak about Babs. You can let your minds take you to where you want. Margaret may think about Babs and her rubbing their bare breasts together as you fuck her. You may think about having both of us take Margaret together while Babs caresses her breasts.

"It's a dessert. As Babs said, each of us has a veto. We only do what we're comfortable with."

Margaret and John walked away. Just before they did, Babs whispered in Margaret's ear.

They walked on and never encountered anyone else until they were coming on to their street. There were two neighbours, Mike and Tracey out for a quick stroll before bed. They saw them and came up to chat for five minutes. Both looked aroused. The conversation was similar to the one earlier.

Babs explained, "I'm giving Bob one of his fantasies. He seems to be enjoying it."

Mike nodded, "He'd have to be a monk if he didn't. You're amazing. Tracey is as well but she wouldn't do this."

Tracey blushed as Babs said, "I wouldn't have until very recently. I want to show him how much I love him." She whispered in Tracey's ear.

Bob could only nod. His mind was going, "Where is the real Babs?"

Once home Babs went straight to the living room. She leaned over the arm of the settee and said, "Fuck me hard!"

Bob dropped his trousers and pants, pushed the thong to the side and plunged into a steaming hot and wet pussy. He didn't try to get her breasts or clit, he just pounded her as hard as he could. As he looked down at her ass and looked around, he saw they could be seen by anyone walking by. This inspired him to fuck her harder.

Babs was soon screaming, "Fuck me, Fuck me harder!" He did his best. They were both close as their neighbours returned from their walk. They saw Bob fucking Babs. They watched for a few minutes before Tracey grabbed him and they ran to their house, at least that's what Bob thought.

"Mike and Tracey were watching us just now! They've ran off to fuck!" he shouted.

Babs came then, that was the final straw which broke her orgasm. Bob couldn't stop himself either, he came and came. He was exhausted and collapsed on top of Babs.

When they recovered, Babs was smiling, "Come on, four orgasms you're due me."

She pulled him to the bedroom. She only took off her thong. She placed a pillow under her bum and told Bob, "Four!"

She kissed him and put his head to her pussy. Since, they had first done this, they had done it again. Bob had been reticent at first but had really got into it as she came so hard.

This time, Babs was overflowing with her juice and he must have cum buckets. He knelt and began licking her slowly, feeling her relax. He started on her labia and pussy but soon extended to her rosebud.

Soon Babs was giving him commentary and instructions, "Bob that's so good, so gentle after our fuck. I love how you play me. Use both my holes. Do what you want to make me cum."

Babs was so turned on, she saw in her mind how John and Mike reacted. This turned her on even more as Bob found her clit. He was stroking it with his tongue in a figure of eight. Her hips were rising and she was pulling him into her pussy. His fingers in her pussy, found and held her "g" spot as she came. Bob let her relax and began caressing her breasts as he kissed her deeply. She could taste them as he tongued her. She held him tight as she told him how much she loved him.

Bob was caressing her breasts and surprised her by saying, "What did you think of Margaret's breasts? I saw how erect her nipples were. She was turned on by the thought of you playing with them as John and I fucked her."

Babs spoke softly, "When you said that, had you been holding my breast or pussy, I would have cum. The thought arouses me. I saw her nipples and wanted to suck them. I've never thought seriously about being with a woman but maybe I'll allow myself to dream."

Bob continued, slowly building the pressure on her breasts, "What if she had taken them out and offered them to you, would you have played with them?" Babs didn't answer. Bob continued, "She offers them to you. She caresses your breasts. You're moaning, you take her breasts and lightly caress them. She moves and kisses your breasts. Do you kiss hers?"

Babs was rising from the mattress, "Bob, the idea is making me cum. Just the thought, fuck, I'm cumming!" Babs held Bob tightly to her breasts.

They cuddled and Babs felt Bob's erection. She spoke softly, "Bob, is this because of me or were you thinking of Margaret and I kissing each other's breasts."

Bob smiled, "Can it be both? I mean you've always been incredibly sexy to me but recently our lovemaking has been tremendous. I don't know where it's come from, you've began telling me but I came too soon. I was only allowed one ejaculation that night. The fantasy, I know will remain one but the thought is so hot."

Babs moved into the doggy position. "You can fuck me to another orgasm but you'll have one left afterwards so you decide how you're going to do that one. I'm going to think of kissing Margaret's breasts as you fuck me. Just so you know if I say something as you fuck me."

Bob moved behind her and began fucking her slowly. Her pussy was so wet and hot. He pulled her left breast as his other hand flicked her clit.

Soon Babs was moaning in pleasure. "Bob, Margaret's breasts are so good, they taste divine. Her nipples are so long. She wants me to eat her out as you fuck me. She's blowing John."

Bob sped up, his mind showing him the pictures. Without warning, Babs exploded and collapsed on the bed. Bob managed half a dozen more strokes before he exploded in that pussy.

Bob held Babs for about fifteen minutes as she recovered. Babs was so happy. "Bob, remind me to tell you more about this later. That was awesome. One to go."

Bob laughed as he reached for Babs and placed her in the middle of the bed. She was so relaxed, she was brought back from her fantasy as her wrists and ankles were secured. Bob straddled her head and his cock rubbed around her mouth. She thought, he wanted a sixty-nine so began licking his cock.

As she did, she felt something cool at her bum which was then being stretched. Suddenly, she felt full. As she took that in, her pussy felt something entering it.

Bob spoke softly, "John take it slowly in her bum, she hasn't done that often. Mike work with John to build it up. She's never been airtight before."

Babs was feeling the movement in her pussy and bum. Bob was gently fucking her mouth. It was a slow burner but as the movements increased, Babs felt herself starting to reach her peak. The two dicks in her were working together. They were driving her to an orgasm. Bob's cock in her mouth was expanding.

Bob spoke softly, "Margaret wants to play with your tits but she can't. We tied her to the chair to watch as John fucks you. Tracey is watching Mike and she's playing with Margaret's breasts and pussy. Margaret's nipples are even bigger than we imagined. Once we've all cum, we'll let Margaret and Tracey clean you up."

Babs was so aroused, she began fucking the men in her and sucking Bob's cock as best she could. Soon her bum was rising as she came. The whole bed shook as she came. The cocks in her all gave a massive last shove. Bob came in her throat.

She was just recovering when she felt lips on her pussy. They licked away and down around her rosebud, the tongue fucking it. As it came up her pussy, it fucked her before stopping and licking her clit so hard, she came again.

Bob released her as she relaxed.

When free, she held him and looked him in the eye, "Bob, that was fucking marvellous. It so turned me on, I had to cum. Five times. We only saw four. I love you."

Bob held her face gently, "I saw you, that made it five. I love you."

They cuddled and fell asleep. They didn't notice the wet patches.

Day 12; - Sunday - Linda - "Nurse" (one of Eric's fantasies)

Eric woke to the smell of coffee as Nurse Brenda (according to her badge) entered the bedroom. She was smiling. His penis was beginning to wake up. Nurse Brenda was wearing a green satin nurse's outfit which had strategic zips at the breasts. The apron was white linen and lace which appeared to hug her breasts as it travelled down her body to stop just above the hem of the body. The hem itself was two inches above the fishnet stockings held by suspenders. The three-inch heels accentuated her legs.

As she laid the coffee down beside him, she leaned over and he saw her breasts were unfettered and free. Her nipples were already growing, matching his cock.

"Did you sleep well? Once you've had your coffee, I'll shower you and then I have to take samples."

Eric's eyes showed his response changed when she mentioned samples. He'd been enjoying it until then, "What did she mean?"

She came back in wearing a plastic apron. She took his hand and brought him to the shower where she stripped him. She tested the water and made him sit on the chair already there. She slowly washed his hair and body paying particular attention to his genitals and bum. His penis rose. After she made sure all the soap was rinsed off, she took him out and dried him carefully. She shaved him and had him clean his teeth.

Once back to bed, she took his wrist and checked his pulse. As she lifted her arm to check her watch he noticed the zip over the breast had come undone. Her nipple was sticking through. His pulse increased as did his erection.

Nurse Brenda said, "Mm. Your pulse is fast."

She listened to his heart which was going strong as her breath teased his skin. She moved down and checked his balls. This caused his erection to grow even further. He felt something cold at his bum and then a finger went in.

"I'm just checking your prostate. It doesn't feel abnormal." All Eric could do was to go, "Umph!" as she pressed and caressed it. Her lips were close to the head of his penis which was trying to get her attention. He heard himself go, "AAWW!" as he came over her uniform apron.

Nurse Brenda looked at him disdainfully, "Your wife did say you suffered from premature ejaculation which is why she booked you in with us. It seems she was right but we have treatments for that."

She leaned over and secured his wrists by restraints before going down and securing his ankles.

She spoke softly, "We secure you so you can't interfere with the treatment. As you came so quickly, we'll start with how to please a woman with your tongue so she'll always be assured of a good orgasm. Your wife said you wouldn't do that, it's not manly. It's what every man needs to do to be called a man and a necessity if you can't control your ejaculation."

She moved so she straddled his chest. She rose on her knees and her uniform rose, showing her pantie less pussy. It was bare.

She held it open, "This is the labia major and labia minor. Both are highly sensitive. Soon, I'll have you eat them. I'll direct you as to how. Failure will cause you a lot of pain. This is the perineum and like yours, it enjoys being played with, by tongue, by fingers. The rosebud is sensitive and likes being fucked by your tongue and caressed lightly. This is the clitoris. This you need to pay special attention to. To be a proper, loving partner, you need to listen to your wife when she tells you what to do. Whether to be soft, hard, slow or fast but most importantly where.

"In here, this hot pussy will engulf and caress you but you need to play your part. I'll explain more. You will not cum again until I tell you."

Nurse Brenda moved up and straddled his face giving him instructions to lick her labia. As he was slow to react, she twisted his nipples causing him to groan in pain. "This is not a request. You will learn to please your wife before I leave here. If you don't, we have permission to cage your penis. She will have the key and only release you when you have shown your ability in your role as pussy licker."

Eric started again. All the time Nurse Brenda kept moving, directing his tongue to where she wanted it. She explained what she was feeling and how he could be better. After twenty minutes, she had him, licked her clit in a figure of eight until she came. He almost drowned.

If he thought he had done well, he was soon corrected, "That was a poor effort. It shouldn't take more than ten minutes to make me cum. Let's try again. Fail this time and you won't like the consequences."

She moved and began fucking his face, giving him little time to play with her labia or pussy. She held still as he tongued her rosebud. "Fuck it harder with your tongue! Stop being so careful. Get it in me, deep as you can. Make me cum anally!"

Eric tried his best. His nose was in her pussy and filling up with her moisture. Her body was rocking on his face and pushed down hard as she came.

Eric thought he'd done well but she wasn't amused. "Thirteen minutes. You lack effort and direction."

She moved away from him. He felt her using her hands around his balls and his bum being stretched. He moaned as a butt plug pulled him further apart before his bum closed over it. There were tears in his eyes.

She caught his attention, "That's a small training plug. Fail again and I'll have to use the bigger ones." Her tone made him fearful. Her fingernails running along the entire length of his penis had him on edge. Her other hand gripped his balls. The nails dug in causing him to squirm. "These can be removed if you don't put some effort into it. I'll change position so if you don't, I'll have access to your penis and balls.

"Ten minutes, no more or else!"

1...7891011...18