All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining, and enjoyable.

DandyMan65DandyMan65about 1 year ago

The writing was decent (a few mistakes that should have been caught in a proofread, and speaking purely for myself I hate present tense stories), the story was good, but the ending sucked. "And then I woke up" is one of my least favorite literary devices of all time. And tacking on "or did she?" doesn't make it any better for me.

Overall good, but not great for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ll have what she’s having

hitmebabyhitmebabyabout 1 year ago

With every story you release, you solidify why you're my favourite writer on here.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringenabout 1 year ago

This is absolutely a dream and/or a nightmare for many women. Exciting!

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year ago

I agree with Dandyman that "it was only a dream" endings are generally terrible; only really worked for Lewis Carroll. But this ending is ambiguous. It would be fun to read another chapter in which she learns that the app was right and Katlin and the urgent care center that Katlin mentioned is really another rougher bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 please

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomabout 1 year ago

This definitely needs another chapter! There's still so much time left in the challenge! And I need to know if this was all her friends doings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...