The 'Challenge'

Story Info
A kinky bedroom game.
1.2k words
3.9
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always liked the idea/concept of 'sexual games', a challenge or competition essentially. Here's something from my kinky mind on that concept....

I had finally found my dream mistress. She has a strong and demanding presence but yet also feminine, beautiful and oh does she ever have a coy sexiness about her. She had instantly caught me with her charm. She had one condition on accepting me however. She was married and she would only 'play' with her husband present. It was made perfectly clear that I would be submissive to her and she is perfectly submissive to her husband. So I would in turn be submissive to him as well. I'm not into guys and never have been but yet she had me so wrapped around her finger from her flirting and teasing and her all around charm I didn't even think twice, actually not even once. I just accepted her invitation. She informed me part of the appeal to her was that I had no interest in men but for her I would accept what she was asking. We agreed on a safe word right off the bat but she told me she/they would never give me more than I could handle.

Jump ahead to the following weekend I found myself at her home where she led me up to their play bedroom after some talk and getting comfortable with one another more. When we got to the bedroom she had me promptly strip for her so she could examine and inspect my body. When she was satisfied with that she had me lay on the bed with my head near the foot of the bed. She proceed to secure me to the bed in a spread eagle arrangement. Once she was sure I could barely move from my position at all she climbed on the bed above me and stood with her feet either side of my head. It was at this point I could see she was not wearing any panties under her short skirt. She started to lower herself into a squat directly above my face and I thought I was about to taste her but she reminded me of the no playing rule without her husband. She said I was not to lick, I could only breathe in her scent.

With her sitting on my face and the top of her slit sitting at the top of my nose, just barely touching, she informed me how much it turns her on knowing how much control she has over me. I could tell as her scent was getting stronger and her lips were just starting to glisten. Her nectar was mere centimeters from my hungry mouth but she knew I wouldn't dare disobey her. After a few minutes of her resting on my face she got up and said she was going to change and to wait just where I was with a little chuckle.

It felt like forever but she finally returned in the sexiest black bra, panty, garter set I had ever seen. After she was done showing off she went over to a drawer and grabbed some device that I couldn't make out. With it in her hand she came back over and sat on my chest. It was at this point I understood just how turned on she was as her thin panties were already soaked through and I could feel her wetness on my chest. She told me to open my mouth which I didn't hesitate to comply with. She took the device she was carrying and put it into my mouth. It turned out that the device was a strapless open mouth gag. With the gag securely locked into place she informed me that I would never see her husband so I would be blindfolded when he was around. Without a moments delay she produced a blindfold and slipped it over my eyes. She must have grabbed the blindfold when she got the gag.

It was at this point she exclaimed with glee that it was time to get her husband to come join the fun and she couldn't wait for her husband to explain the game he had in mind for tonight. I was a bit confused by her statement about a game but I let it go.

A few minutes later I heard them both enter the room and he sternly told her to get on her 'slutty knees' to which she replied, 'yes sir!'. The next thing I know I heard the unmistakable sound of her choking on what I could only assume was his cock right next to my face. After a few minutes of him having her service his cock with her mouth and throat he told her to mount my face. He instructed me to prepare her for his cock that would be ravishing her in short order. There was shuffling around the room and out of nowhere I felt a tiny piece of very wet fabric dropped onto and rubbed across my face and nose. From the unmistakable scent I knew they were her panties, what a tease! I didn't have long to wait however as she promptly climbed onto my face. It was instantly clear that she needed no 'preparation' for his cock as she was insanely turned on and wet already. That made no difference to me however and I dove right in! Too eagerly for his liking apparently as he barked out, 'SLOWLY! I don't want her even remotely close.' I could I couldn't see but while I was servicing her needy pussy in preparation for his cock she was playing with her breasts while he was sitting on a chair in the corner stroking himself while he watched the show.

After an undetermined amount of of time he told her reverse how she was sitting on my face and go into a 69 position but don't start anything just yet. I heard him move very close to my face and her rear end and I felt very vulnerable with my mouth pried wide open. I sighed a bit of relief when I realized he had just entered her, and not my mouth. He didn't start to trust into her just yet though.

Instead he said there would be a little game he had devised. The goal was simple, make her cum with my mouth while he fucked her from behind before he came into her sweet pussy. He said she was going to cum from my mouth one way or another, whether it was before or after it was filled with his cum. The implication was clear to me. Either I get her to cum quickly or I would have his seed dripping onto my face and into my open mouth while I continued to pleasure her.

Then he explained the consequence and encouragement for HER not to cum quickly. If I succeeded in getting her to orgasm first, he was going to take her ass, roughly, to finish himself off. He told her she was allowed to use her mouth to 'distract' my attention to her nether regions if she desired, but not her hands. He warned me however that if I were to cum into her mouth before either of them came, the cum would be spit back into my mouth and forced to swallow it. It would then be my ass taking his cock and cum while she rode my face to as many orgasms as she desired. This was not going to be easy. It had been quite some time since my last release and I was already very turned on...