The Challenge: Ch. 12

Story Info
Val enjoys Cassie in chastity; Cassie torments a guy.
2.3k words
4.52
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

Val turned off all the lights and pulled the door locked behind them. They retraced their steps back through the basement hallways to the elevator.

They went to dinner and chatted amiably about everything except what happened earlier in the basement.

After dinner, Val finally brought up the current challenge.

"So, how do you feel being locked up?" Val popped her eyebrows and smiled, taking a sip of wine.

"It's really...weird. Like, is this hygienic?"

"It'll be fine. Keyla will let you out to wash and that thing can go in the shower. It won't rust."

"And I just...you know...through the holes?"

"Yeah. Just pee like normal. You just won't be able to wipe."

Cassie felt like Val was enjoying her predicament a bit too much.

"The other part of it is...more interesting. Bradshaw had an employee who was stealing money from him. Not a lot--a few thousand. Anyway, Bradshaw sends in his lawyer and basically offers him a contract like yours, but without the money."

"So...he's just...playing with him?"

"More like torture. Anyway, he's locked in a little cage and Bradshaw sends different people to unlock and torment him periodically. That's your job this week."

Cassie had mixed feelings. She'd been the passive "victim" in all of this. But, she had enjoyed toying with Bret in the car the other night. Maybe this would be fun too?

"Here's his key."

Val pulled a key on a necklace out of her purse and slid it across the table to Cassie.

Cassie took it from the table and put it around her neck. It was a weird feeling of power knowing some guy's cock was locked up and she held his only way out.

"When do I..."

"Meet Mike? In about..." Val checked her watch. "...20 minutes. I'll drive you."

Cassie just nodded. There wasn't anyone near them in the restaurant, but she didn't want anyone to overhear any of the questions she wanted to ask.

They paid the bill and got into Val's car. Val entered an address into the navigation and headed across town.

"Here's the deal. You go in, unlock him and film him washing. As soon as he's done, lock him back up. Then you can do whatever you want with him. He probably won't cum...so be sure to leave him hard and frustrated."

"What do I...uh..."

"Literally anything. He's under orders. So you can touch him, flash him, spank him...whatever. If he does anything out of line, tase him."

---------

Val drove into a modest looking apartment complex. She knew the code to open the gate from memory. She pulled the car in front of a building off to one side.

"He's upstairs in apartment 213. I'll wait for you."

"Thanks, Val."

Cassie stepped out of the car and walked the couple of dozen steps to the building, then upstairs to the landing. She walked up to the door and knocked.

The door was answered almost immediately. A middle aged man cracked the door open and waved Cassie inside. Cassie didn't know what she'd been expecting. This guy looked totally average and harmless. He was wearing baggy sweatpants and a college t-shirt and was padding around in socks.

"Hi. Are you Mike?"

"Yeah. Come on in."

Cassie stepped into the apartment. Everything was neat and tidy and very simple--just some basic furniture, a big TV and a few generic pictures on the wall. Mike led her to the bathroom adjacent to his bedroom. It had a long countertop, toilet and a shower and everything was done in shades of beige, reminiscent of a budget hotel.

"Strip for me."

Mike looked a little surprised, but said nothing. He pulled off his shirt and sweatpants and set them on the counter. He was left standing in front of her with a wire cock cage compressing his dick within it. He kept his eyes downcast, Cassie thought maybe from embarrassment.

Cassie took out her phone and started videoing--steaming it to the app. She held the camera with one hand and unlocked his cock cage's lock with the other. She removed the small but solid feeling lock and set it on the counter.

"Wash up, Mike."

He frowned a bit. He removed the cage and set it on the counter. Then picked up a wash cloth and soaped it up, meticulously scrubbing his cock with it, then wet it with warm water and rinsed it off.

The hair around his groin was short and stubbly.

Without saying a word, he applied shaving cream over the base of his cock and balls. He carefully shaved himself bald. He finished by wiping down his cock again with the warm cloth.

The cage had two parts. He put on the base ring under his balls, then slid the cage around his cock and held the lock point together.

Cassie leaned down and put the padlock through the hole, locking Mike's cock back in its cage.

"So, Mike. How long have you been locked up?"

He frowned and stood naked except for the cage, his hands at his sides. Cassie thought he'd been ordered or trained to do that.

"About 9 months now."

"Without an orgasm?"

"Not a nice one anyway."

She reached her hand out and teased his balls with her fingernails, scraping his skin between the bars.

He breathed in sharply, but kept his hands at his side.

She kept teasing him and watched his cock start to twitch and grow. It grew until it filled the cage, then spasmed in its confinement. She could feel herself getting wet. Despite the crazy day she'd had, she wanted to do more with his cock than tease it. This was going to be a long week...

He groaned.

"Can you cum in that thing?"

"Not really. I've gotten turned on a few times and came...but it was more accidental. I can't really move in this thing."

She kept teasing him through the cage. Using her fingernails to "walk" from the tip of his cock down to his balls and back. He tried to stand still, but squirmed slightly at her touch, his cock straining in the cage.

"So...if I keep doing this? Will you cum?"

He exhaled. "Probably not. It just...feels good and makes me hard...which hurts a bit."

She tapped the top of his cock, teasing it a bit more. When she thought it was as hard as she could make it, she stopped.

"Well, that's it for tonight. Bye, Mike."

She gave him a little peck on the cheek and left. She heard him getting dressed as she left the apartment.

---------

Back in the car, Val greeted her, "Well, someone enjoyed herself."

Cassie blushed, hoping Val couldn't see it in the darkness.

Val started driving back to her apartment.

"What did you think of Keyla today?"

"She was very...demanding."

"Yeah. That's her thing. She takes that whole Misstress thing very seriously."

"Why did she keep the hood on?"

Val laughed. "She didn't want you to recognise her next time you see her. She likes to...surprise people."

Next time? So there were already plans for her and Keyla.

----------

They got back to Val's apartment and Cassie crashed on the couch, idly messing on her phone and sipping wine while Val took a shower.

"Cassie...come heeeeere." Val called out from the bedroom.

Her tone was weird, making Cassie feel...small. Like a child or a pet. Cassie wondered if Val was doing this just because she was locked in chastity or was she trying to do more? It had been so humiliating licking her ass at Keyla's command--and Val had really seemed to get into that, talking to Keyla rather than her and talking about her like an object.

Cassie walked into the bedroom. Val was sitting on the bed naked with her back against the headboard. She was rubbing her clit with a small vibe.

"Show me your belt, Cass."

Cassie felt suddenly embarrassed and maybe a little humiliated. She needed Val to be her friend in all of this. Not another Keyla.

Cassie mustered a smile and lifted the dress up.

Val laughed. "After all the fun you had today, maybe you need a week to cool down and let that pussy rest."

Cassie blushed. Val had watched her do...everything. She must think that she's a total slut. A wanton woman up for anything. It was this challenge. She would *never* have done these things if the prize wasn't there. Would she? She was getting wet, thinking about today and watching Val play with herself.

Cassie lowered the dress.

"Come here, Cass. I watched you cum all day. Now, it's your turn to help me."

Val spread her legs wide and leaned back on the pillows. She kept using the vibe on her clit.

Cassie decided to oblige. She slipped out of the dress, dropping it to the floor, then crawled across the bed to Val. She sort of hugged Val, putting an arm over each of her thighs and began licking her pussy. Val was already super wet from playing and put the toy down.

Val began running her fingers through Cassie's hair as Cassie licked her pussy and clit.

"Keyla said you were an expert. I always love your tongue..."

Cassie kept licking, wanting to impress Val even though she'd pleased her with her mouth several times now. She slid her tongue along Val's lips, back and forth several times and then dipped her tongue between them, gently fucking her with it, pressing it as deep as she could. After several long licks, she'd move back to the lips and repeat her tour.

She moved on to her clit, using her nose to nudge it, then licking it long and slow like an ice cream, before putting pressure on it with her tongue.

Val begsn gently holding Cassie's head, not tightly, but gently and affectionately.

"So good...keep going...mmmmm..."

Val was starting to press herself against Cassie's mouth, trying to keep the pressure on her clit. Cassie worked her tongue, changing directions and patterns and repeating the ones Val seemed ti like most.

Val came hard, pulling Cassie's head tightly towards her. Cassie felt engulfed by Val's pussy as she came, her musky juices seemed to be everywhere.

Val released her grip on Cassie's head as her orgasm subsided and switched to gently stroking her hair.

Cassie crawled up and laid next to her friend, putting her arm around her. Val kissed her softly and smiled at her.

"That was lovely, Cass."

They relaxed in each other's arms for a while, then Val's hand slid down Cassie's back to the belt. She tugged on it slightly.

"That's on there tight. No squirming out if that thing."

"Yeah. It doesn't really move. It's like really well fitted."

"Lay back."

Val shifted in the bed down between Cassie's legs to look at the belt. She pulled it a little and tapped the area with the holes at the front.

"Have you peed through this yet?"

Cassie reddened, embarrassed. "Yeah. Just once."

"How was it?"

"Oh...ok. Just weird. But, it works."

Val blew through the holes. Cassie felt her warm breath. Her labia were slightly parted from the excitement of playing with Val and she was very wet. It felt great.

"Roll over."

"No...come on. You can't do anything..."

"Roll over. Come on."

Cassie rolled over. Val tugged at the back of the belt and poked Cassie's anus through the rear opening. Val licked her finger then teased Cassie's asshole with it. She slid her wet finger along the crinkly ridge around her opening.

Val dropped spittle onto her anus and used it like lube to tease her opening. Cassie was enjoying the probing, but knew she was going to end up frustrated thanks to the belt.

"You have a cute little asshole. I'm surprised Keyla didn't do something more with it. She has a thing for jewelled plugs."

Val kept rubbing as she talked, pressing her fingertip into Cassie's ass just a little.

"Maybe she'll do something when she meets you. This hole it too small...you'd have to take the belt off to get something in there."

Val moved back to a sitting position in the bed and got under the covers. Cassie rolled over and sat next to her.

Val put her arm around her and began playing with Cassie's boobs. At first it was just gentle stroking, but she worked up to teasing her nipples by squeezing them and twisting them a bit to make them hard.

"Val...that's kinda mean."

"Oh come on. I watched you orgasm all day. A little payback seems fair."

Val leaned over and began kissing her deeply. She pushed her tongue into Cassie's mouth as she gently kneeded her breasts.

Cassie was throbbing inside the belt. Val knew exactly how to push her buttons to really turn her on. Despite her tiredness, she was wet and horny, really wanting relief.

Val gently pulled Cassie towards her so that Cassie was on her side, laying between Val's legs.

Val guided Cassie's hand to her wet pussy. Cassie began rubbing her, sliding her fingers in and out of Val's hot quim as they continued to kiss. Val began rubbing Cassie's breast again, squeezing it in time to Cassie's fingers sliding in and out of her.

Cassie was loving it, basking in the sensations. But, she knew she wouldn't get relief thanks to the belt. She wondered if Val was just horny or was torturing her? Or maybe she was getting off on Cassie's chastity?

Cassie brought her to orgasm with her fingers, sliding two inside her while rubbing her clit with her thumb. Val grabbed her hard as she came, pulling her tight as her tongue froze as the pleasure cascaded across her body.

Cassie gently slowed her fingers, letting Val ride the wave to its end. Cassie kissed her gently, then moved to sit next to her in the bed, her pussy raging and craving attention.

Val fell asleep quickly leaving Cassie to baste in her juices, unable to satisfy her hunger.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers