The Challenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to her desk and sank down, stunned. She was going to have to go home and work from there this afternoon. Maybe she could avoid him for a few days while she figured this out. She checked her diary. Nope, a two hour in-person meeting this afternoon. With about 10 other colleagues and him. She slumped forwards, resting her head on her hands.

"Hey, Rachel, are you alright?" James's voice invaded her thoughts as he knelt down beside her desk. "I've brought you some water, and here's your lunch. You need to eat, whatever it is that's wrong...can I get you anything else, or was it me? Did I say something wrong?"

She turned and glared at him. Pushing to her feet and grabbing his arm, she pulled him across the office and into the Quiet Room, shutting the door and pressing the button to close all the blinds. Shoving him against the wall, she put her arm across his broad chest, pressing against him to hold him in place, even though he could shove her off him in an instant if he wished, and hissed her words out at him. "Are you Peeping-fucking-Tom?"

She watched the situation dawn on him and the twat just started to fucking laugh! She whacked him on the arm, "I just spent 15 minutes in the toilet masturbating over your fantasy, before coming to meet you for lunch, making me all conflicted about what I was feeling for the both of you, you...bastard wanker!"

He grabbed her shoulders and swung them around so she was now pinned against the wall, his eyes glazed darker brown than normal. "Which finger did you use?"

"Wh-what?"

"I said, which finger did you use, to masturbate with?"

She stuck the middle finger of her left hand up into his face.

He grabbed it, "May I suck it?"

"Huh?"

"Come on, try and use your words, LadyGodiva. I know you're more intelligent than this." He leant in. "May. I. Suck. It?"

She paused then quietly whispered, "Yes."

He pulled it to him and wrapped his mouth around her digit, sucking it then pulling it out. "Hmmm, not quite as much taste as I'd hoped." He sounded disappointed.

"I did use soap, afterwards," she said lamely.

They caught each other's eyes and Rachel felt her mouth twitching, fighting a losing battle to contain the laughter. She laid her head onto his broad chest, burying her face in his shirt, and his arms lifted instinctively as if to wrap around her; a brief pause before he fully committed. "What do we do now?"

"Well, we need to find a way to leave this room that doesn't broadcast that we've revealed a whole lot of stuff to one another this weekend-"

"Oh my god, my photos!" Rachel's horrified voice was muffled.

He ignored her interruption, "and that I've just tried to suck your pussy juices off your finger-"

"Argh!" she pushed against him with her forehead, but he didn't budge an inch.

"But that you tasted more of soap because you are obviously a very clean girl after your masturbation sessions at work. It's good to know cleanliness is important to you."

She lifted her head to glare at him, "It's been a long time since I've been a girl."

He shrugged, "Woman, lady, baby, what do you want to be? Let me know and I'll use it."

"I don't know. My head's too all over the place."

"Fair enough. Let me know but until then, girl might slip out now and again. And by the way, I was feeling conflicted too. I couldn't believe you'd finally noticed me and asked me to lunch. I didn't dare hope it'd be anything but a work chat, but we seemed to be getting on and I was wondering if I might need to plan my apology speech for LadyGodiva before you ran out on me. But then I was worried it'd stop her development because she was so brave over the weekend at pushing out of her comfort zone. Who was winning for you; me or PeepingTom?"

"Hmmm, it was pretty even. I couldn't believe I was suddenly seeing you and feeling you today after months of working with you, but what...we...did...this weekend, it's literally brought me back to life. I have things going on at home, my son, he's moving out, my mum's in a home. I kind of need the escape Tom was bringing me, and being selfish, I've put others in front of me for so long now, that I need to put myself first. I can't offer much more of me to you at the moment, but if you could set the dares and help me act them out...like, I wanted you to find me and discover I had no knickers on, that sort of thing, and then maybe be there afterwards when the crash comes and I question why the hell I'm doing this at my age, that could work...for me? Oh, and maybe the occasional meal. Or cinema date? And hugs. I like hugs."

"So, basically be your partner in crime, your escort, and your teddy bear as and when needed?" He shrugged. "I'm just amazed someone like you would even look at someone like me, so I'll take what I can. I've got less going on at home, but I still have commitments on my time, and if I know I have your permission, I can get more creative with my dares. Can I check if you've got any knickers on now?"

She snorted, "No! Strictly professional at work."

"Says the girl who used company time to masturbate in the toilets," he murmured into her ear.

"Oh, piss off! Right, move. Let's get out here with some dignity intact." She pushed him and this time he stepped back, allowing her to get past him and press the button to open the blinds.

She pulled the door open just as he said quietly behind her, "Believe me, by the time I've finished with you, neither of us will have any dignity intact."

She paused and stared straight ahead, the shiver running across her body, before she continued to her desk, sat down and unlocked the screen, professional mask in place.

Challenge accepted.