The Challenge: Season XXX Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara Maria missed Laurel after she got eliminated after just two Challenges, but she knew that since her friend had gotten eliminated so early, she'd get her head back into the game long before it came to crunch time. Cara Maria was quieter in the house, the day after the Squirtcast Challenge, and at one point at night, Cara Maria found herself alone looking around at the island from outside.

"You miss her that much, huh?" Cara Maria heard a voice say. It was Chase.

"Oh, hey. You scared me." Cara Maria said.

"Sorry." He said, trying to engage in a brief banter with the competitor, without getting in trouble with the higher-up production staff members.

"No you can stay." She said. "I do miss her, but it's not just that.. Since she's only done about half the seasons I've done, when I am on one with her, it feels special, and a lot of feelings rush back, so you can imagine that what she and I did within the Challenge, multiplied that."

"Well, as a longtime viewer of the show, I'm glad you two are such good friends." Chase replied, "But as a fan of yours, I know you can forget about her and focus on the other five remaining girls women you have to compete with and, y'know..."

"I mean," Chase continued awkwardly, "I don't have to tell you how to go about the game, I just, you just looked, like you needed someone else to talk to."

"Thanks," Cara Maria said, "I appreciate that, just don't talk to me for too long and miss any producer duties."

"Nah, I'm not needed for anything. I'm sure you've noticed, but the whole no voting format, took away the in-house drama, which means no fights for us to film. I'm good." Chase said.

"Yeah, even Camila's been calm this season." Cara Maria replied.

They talked for a few more minutes before Chase did go back to the production's residence. Then he made another stop...

A couple hours later, Cara Maria was about to go to sleep. Brittany was still up hanging out with the rest of the girls, so Cara Maria's alone in her room right now.. or so she thought.

Cara Maria reached out to shut off the light and then jumped back when she turned around.. Laurel was back in her Cara Maria's bed, laid down on her side with her head on her hand.

Cara Maria thought she was dreaming. "What.. what are you doing here?" She said, stunned.

"There weren't flights for me to go back until tomorrow so I've just been hanging out on the island, and then, I got smuggled in here." Laurel answered, before gesturing at the door.

"Hi." It was Chase. After going back to the production residence, he went a block away to the hotel production put up eliminated contestants to wait to go back to America.

"Thank you." Cara Maria nodded, her heart still beating from the shock of her visitor. Laurel got off the bed, and stood, slightly outstretching her arms before Cara Maria brought herself to her. The two women almost picking back up where they had left off. It had been about 36 hours since they last had sex, in the Squirtcast challenge, but the longing Cara Maria felt for Laurel made it feel like longer, and Laurel would admit she had the same feelings.

By the time Cara Maria's mouth met Laurel's, Chase had peeked for a few seconds, but didn't need to see much. The videos of Cara Maria and Laurel in the Challenge will be on the internet forever, and he'll also always have access to the footage of their off-the-Challenge hookup inside the house, so the cameraman closed the door and left them to it.

"Wait," Cara Maria said, and turned to the door.

"Why don't you come join us?" Laurel asked, with Cara Maria nodding and smiling at him.

This was not how Chase pictured this night to go. He thought he'd pick Laurel up, bring him to the house, get back to where he was living with production, and masturbate to the mental images of the two of them. Maybe the ceiling cameras would pick up some images they can add to the episode. He had fantasized about Cara Maria several times, but he didn't think this was real, they weren't really offering this to him.

The two Challengers stared at him as he processed this offer. If Cara Maria thought she was dreaming when she walked back into her room and saw Laurel, this was certainly an out-of-body experience for Chase.

So the camera operator stayed where he was, and closed the door behind him. He was still unsure if they had truly offered this to him, so he stayed standing by the door, in case he did feel he was not meant to be in the room here.

Cara Maria and Laurel now had some practice playing up to the cameras, and played up to the camera man that they invited to join them. Cara Maria was obviously very excited to spend one more night with Laurel, by how aggressively she kissed her right away, and Laurel was more than receptive to it, as they went towards Cara Maria's bed, while Chase moved over to the bed Hannah had occupied before her elimination, silently enough that neither competitor barely noticed him, even though they had invited him to be there.

When they had, they both beckoned him over. Since Laurel was feeling more of a spark with Chase than Cara Maria was, Laurel kissed him first, then motioned for Cara Maria to do the same. They both took longer turns kissing the camera operator as they silently mutually agreed to let him stay.

And while they did invite Chase to join the two of them, Cara Maria and Laurel needed just a few more moments just with each other, and Chase was contempt with that, as he watched Laurel lay Cara Maria on the bed and straddle between her legs. Laurel brought Cara Maria in for a longer kiss, as they shared the taste of their guest's mouth, and dragged the kiss out longer.

Laurel didn't want to tease Cara Maria much longer, and Cara Maria felt the same. Laurel knew this would be their last night together for a while and wanted to make it count, but the excitement of being allowed an extra night with her, upped the excitement, and she just couldn't wait to taste her friend's pussy again.

The taller woman moved down the bed and rested her head in front of Cara Maria's waist. She untied the sweatpants she was wearing to sleep in, and lowered them down to Cara Maria's knees, allowing Laurel to move her head towards Cara Maria's pussy, throbbing with anticipation from her friend and sometimes lover's mouth.

Laurel wasted little time. She gave a few licks to Cara Maria's outer lips, then looked up at her face, and could tell she wanted very little teasing, and quickly shoved her tongue partway inside the redhead's pussy. They had only had sex together a couple of times, but Laurel was starting to get used to how Cara Maria liked, and how she loved, to be eaten out.

With her hands tightening her grip on Cara Maria's exposed thighs, Laurel's tongue began to lick Cara Maria's pussy with more ferocity, attacking her hole. When the two were together the past few days, their lovemaking sessions were either on camera, or with just Brittany sleeping on her bed in the room. Here, they had one other person watching them closely, and maybe Laurel was putting on a bit of a performance, knowing he was one of the people filming them yesterday.

Chase had moved back and was sitting on what was Laurel's bed across the room, giving the two some space. His cock was getting hard, but resisted touching himself, in hopes that Laurel and Cara Maria were going to eventually let him join them. While he had filmed more erotic 'scenes' this past few weeks, this was just as hot because it was happening just for him.

He watched as Laurel continued to tongue-fuck Cara Maria, Laurel already feeling warmth from the space between Cara Maria's pussy and the redhead's half-pulled down pants. "Ffuuuuck!" The redhead began to moan as Laurel was now rubbing the tip of Cara Maria's hardened clit as she ate Cara Maria out.

Anticipating a quick orgasm, Cara Maria placed her head on Laurel's black hair, almost but not quite gripping her head as tightly as Laurel gripped her waist. Laurel reached underneath Cara Maria's white shirt and played with Cara Maria's small, soft tits. Laurel looked up at Cara Maria's face so she could watch her eyes open and her wince before squeezing on Cara Maria's nipples. "OHHHHH!"

Laurel knew by now that a bit of pain added in was enough to trigger an orgasm from Cara Maria. Laurel lifted Cara Maria's pelvis up to her mouth so she could feel the woman shake right below her. When Cara Maria's orgasm died down, Laurel gently lowered Cara Maria back down. The two friends kissed again, and again for a long time, Laurel savoring the taste of Cara Maria's cum.

When he watched Cara Maria cum into Laurel's mouth, Chase was worried he was going to cum without even touching himself. Thankfully, the familiar throbbing feeling in his cock died down a bit while he still watched Laurel and Cara Maria kiss and caress each other. He was going to find out if they were serious. Was he an audience or a participant? Where they turning the tables and 'Challenging' him? He approached the bed.

Laurel parted from Cara Maria and moved back a bit to allow Chase to sit. He kissed both women again, and when he kissed Cara Maria a second time, he reached out to her shoulders. He put his hands on the shirt Cara Maria was wearing as if to undress her, and while Cara Maria began to lift her arms to allow it, Laurel semi-violently extended her arms and forced his arms to let go.

"Hold on." Laurel said. Cara Maria just looked at her friend, not sure what she wanted, or why she stopped Chase from removing her shirt. Chase would have been contempt with just watching from afar, taking in a show the rest of the viewers wouldn't get, he didn't need to be a participant.

"You want to fuck her right? We agreed to let you stay, but you're going to play by our rules." Laurel began as she got off the bed and went over to the closet in the room.

"If you want to fuck Cara, show us how badly you want to." She continues, looking at Chase somewhat threatingly. "You can't fuck, no.. You can't touch her... Until, after you've let me peg you." She finishes, and pulls one of the strap-on harnesses and dildos production had provided the Challengers earlier in the season...

There was a silence that came over the room. From the look on Cara Maria's face Chase knew Cara Maria had no idea that was coming. Laurel herself didn't know when she decided she was going to make that mandate, but now that she had stepped into the harness, she was going to fully commit to this. She didn't care if Cara Maria disliked Laurel treating her as a prize, she was one of the most dominant physical athletes in the history of the show, and not only was she over half a foot taller than Cara Maria, she was taller than Chase as well, and could have probably kicked his ass in a physical elimination if he was a Challenge contestant too.

So Laurel decided she was going to bring out this dominant side to her and looked Chase dead in the eye as he contemplated this decision. Looking over at Cara Maria did nothing, to sway him Cara Maria actually liked this little surprise rule that Laurel implemented. Laurel left no ambiguity whatsoever, Chase knew that he was going to either get pegged by Laurel, or he would not get to fuck either Challenger.

Desire. That was the key word in Chase's mind. How badly did he desire to fuck Cara Maria? Badly enough to go through the potentially traumatizing experience of Laurel putting a long object in his ass? Or maybe it wouldn't be traumatizing, or shameful, and Laurel would be caring and tender. He remembered watching and filming Laurel fucking Hannah after the Ultimate Surrender challenge, and his asshole clenched at the thought of Laurel being behind him...

"OK." He said after some thought. He let out a deep, long, exhale, and Laurel and Cara Maria looked at each other and smiled at how he was a bit nervous. Then Laurel took a moment to look at Cara Maria and whispered if it was okay that she put her in this position and Cara Maria nodded. She was willing to add Chase to their evening, and was excited by the position of having to be 'earned.' Each woman had had both human and plastic penises in their respective assholes, and Cara Maria knew Laurel would show him it's not too bad.

What did he just agree to? Chase was so nervous that it felt like time had stopped. Laurel held up her index finger and made a 'come here' motion, signaling him to join them. Laurel was still standing up, as Chase approached her. Chase was shorter than Laurel, and being bigger than him made Laurel all the more excited to dominate him.

So Laurel lowered her head to kiss Chase again. The two embraced as Cara Maria watched them. Laurel had Cara Maria move up to the front of the bed to watch- be far enough away that Chase couldn't touch her, but close enough to make his eventual reward all the more alluring. As a gesture of kindness, Cara Maria did get off the bed, go back to the drawer the strap-on was in and retrieve a small bottle of anal lubricant for Laurel to use on Chase, if she so wished.

Continuing to show off her dominant side, Laurel pushed Chase onto the bed. Laurel knew she found Chase cute, but she wasn't sure if she was really, really into him, just wanted to show off for Cara Maria, or a bit of both, but she continued to add more tongue and more aggression as she kissed Chase.

Laurel took off Chase's shirt. Chase wasn't exactly swole, but he had the right amount of muscle in muscles needed to hold a camera for hours at a time. He had hair halfway down to his shoulders that Laurel and Cara would playfully tussle when either one kissed him.

Chase's cock had been in various states of hard-on since the night started. He was fully erect when he watched Laurel tongue Cara Maria to orgasm, and had lost it in the moments his decision given to him by Laurel. Laurel placed her hand on Chase's cock and that contact made him start to get hard again, and she stroked it outside his jeans as she kissed him. Laurel then removed her shirt, and since she wasn't wearing a shirt, she was now wearing just the strap-on.

Chase needed to lose his clothes as well, and Laurel quickly removed Chase's jeans, and she could see the outline of his cock inside his boxers. Laurel knelt up on the mattress. She looked down at the smaller guy, and thought for a moment, and Chase took in the sight of the body of the woman who was about to fuck him, her small tits but athletic build in front of him... *She* was about to fuck *him*, that was the part he was still trying to process...

"Turn over." Laurel commanded. And he would have to process quick- as for the cameraman, it was time for the focus to be on him.

Chase obeyed and got on his knees. Laurel slowly crept behind him, and slowly pulled down his pants and he lifted each leg so she could take them off. The tip of his cock, not quite hard, peeked through the opening of his boxers. Cara Maria looked on, knowing that if he allowed her friend to fuck him he'd get to fuck her, was less than impressed with him compared to what had been in her in the past.

However, Cara Maria was impressed by how Laurel had been able to get a man to bend over for her, just as she had for several men, and women, wearing strap-ons like Laurel was. While she was sexually adventurous herself, Cara Maria had never pegged another guy before, and was eager to watch Laurel, who she had known to be much more withheld with their sexual past, do it to Chase.

While Chase had had some exploratory fuckings with his various female partners, none of them ever expressed interest in penetrating him, nor had any of them ever said they had with any of their male partners. So while Chase might have been considered himself wild in the past, that was nothing compared to what he was about to partake in.

Chase was someone who always respected women, though some would think filming and working on a show where women had sex for money might've regressed him in that category. On the other hand, he convinced himself that allowing Laurel, one of the strongest women he had ever met, to peg him, might redeem any ally points he'd lose by working for this season.

The cameraman continued to breath deeply as Laurel pulled down is boxers, exposing his ass to receive Laurel's strap-on. "Whoa!" Laurel said so suddenly that it startled Chase.

"Cara, he has a better ass than me. Stand up!" She commanded. Chase had a surprised look on his face as that was far from a compliment he, or any guy would have expected. When Chase stood up on the bed, Laurel turned him so Cara Maria was facing his side and Laurel stood side-to-side in front of him.

"Does he?" Laurel asked.

Cara Maria leaned closer. "I... I dunno." She said. "He might." Laurel put her hands on Chase's stomach and back to make sure he was straightened out, and bent down to have their asses parallel to each other.

The taller woman looked down. It would appear that Chase's butt might arch out further than Laurel's. "Yeah." Laurel said, astonished. "Dude, I've never had big tits or a big ass, but you have a fatter ass than me. Did you ever notice?"

"I..." He stammered. "There were a couple times in high school where two girls I had class with said I had a fatty, but that was high school. I'm a guy, who cares how big my ass is?"

"Just, kinda embarrassing for me since I'm a woman who's supposed to have the parts on display for men to check out, but good for you." She said, and directed him back on his knees. Making this observation was going to make this all the more enticing for Laurel, while Chase had trouble listening to Laurel talk about her being embarrassed in any way. She was the one about to embarrass him, in front of one of his all-time celebrity crushes sitting on the same bed as them.

With her body again positioned behind Chase, Laurel took the small container of lubricant, and ran her fingers up and down Chase's asscrack a couple of times, and tracing the outer entrance of his asshole. Then she gave a better lathering on the black strap-on she was wearing. His exhales grew louder as he could sense she gripped the strap-on in her hand and was bringing it towards him.

"Just relax." Laurel said, and Chase tried to listen. He couldn't slow down his breathing, but he closed his eyes, it felt like time slowed down as he felt nothing for a few seconds which felt like minutes between the lubrication of his ass, and the resting of the head of the dildo on his asshole.

Chase might have waited for a count or some non-verbal warning from Laurel, but the light fingering just a few moments ago was enough of one. He felt just the tip of the strap-on entering him, and his eyes widened from the feeling. At first it had felt like he was sitting on the toilet with a mean shit taking forever to move, but he was going to try to put thoughts of non-ejaculate bodily fluids, as far out of his mind as he could.

His legs were shaking a bit and his body felt cold, partially because of the cold lubricant that was on the dildo now filling his ass. Laurel felt a rush from being in the powerful position of domming him. She smiled as she inched, the dildo inside him for the first time. He started to wonder what was oozing out of him, but it was just a bit of the lubricant.

"Tell me you want this." Laurel said, hoping Chase could tell how malicious a grin she was giving from behind him. "And I mean tell me how much you want me to fuck you, not what you've been promised after."

"I want it. Fuck me Laurel! Ravage me. Put it all the way in." Chase called out. At this point, since it was going to happen, he tried to be sincere and beg for it. "Fuck me with your fake cock! Fuck me better than me or any guy can fuck!"

Laurel stuck a few more inches of the dildo into his rectum, getting at least four of the eight-inch fake cock inside. Chase's teeth were clenched and was breathing out his mouth, his lips drying from the wind he was taking in.