The Challenge: Season XXX Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could tell that Laurel was going to finish the job he couldn't. He felt some embarrassment by how quickly he came inside Cara Maria, but was relieved that Laurel was right there so Cara Maria's pussy wouldn't have too uninterrupted a time without a cock in some form. He also knew that Laurel and Cara Maria needed time with each other, he went to go get Laurel from the hotel they put her in after all, and getting to fuck Cara Maria was a thank you.

Chase watched Laurel and Cara Maria, lying on his side because he didn't want to sit straight up because he could feel his asshole was still adjusting to the space Laurel's fake cock opened inside it. Laurel replaced her body about in the same missionary position he was in, with one hand on the bed and one hand around Cara Maria. As he watched the brunette fuck the redhead, Chase could see the difference between how he and Laurel fucked Cara Maria. Chase fucked Cara Maria as two sexual partners, Laurel fucked Cara Maria as if they were girlfriend and girlfriend.

While it seemed like Laurel had limitless amounts of energy, she was glad she took a rest, albeit a short rest, while Chase was fucking Cara Maria so she could have the energy back to fuck Cara Maria with hard, forceful thrusts, Laurel soon had Cara Maria moaning again, her moans louder than when Chase fucked her, thrusts that made Chase's asshole clench watching her, just from the memory. While they may have been just good friends, Laurel could be both aggressive and passionate with Cara Maria at the same time.

Laurel and Cara Maria switched positions, with Laurel sitting up straight and effortlessly picking up the smaller Cara Maria and sitting her on her lap. Cara Maria repositioned the strap-on inside in her pussy and Laurel began bouncing up and down on the fake cock.

Cara Maria held Laurel's face with both her hands and kissed her as Laurel fucked her, Laurel was doing most of the work picking Cara Maria's body up and bringing it down on her fake cock with each thrust. Whenever their kiss broke off, the room filled with Laurel's grunts and Cara Maria's screams. "UHH! Ughhhhh yeahhh!! Fuck Laurel." Cara Maria moaned and then silenced herself to make out with Laurel hard again.

Watching two women have sex up close might have been better than having sex with one, especially with how passionate these two were. Chase watched as Cara Maria's red hair flowed as she bounced on Laurel. Her moans so close to Laurel's ears they might be deafening. Chase would admit that he was a bit envious that that would likely have been his one and only time getting to fuck Cara Maria and Laurel would probably get to again, but he was going to remember those few minutes, and all of tonight, for the rest of his life. He watched Laurel fuck Cara Maria to the orgasm he was to quick to give her, getting a side view of her face mid-climax, her moans turning to sharp, loud breaths as Laurel braced her.

Then Laurel did something else, something Chase just experienced, continued to fuck Cara Maria. She fucked the redhead through her orgasm, hoping to give her at least one more. The fake cock was slick with Cara Maria's juices, enabling Laurel to give her a faster ride. Cara Maria gripping Laurel's shoulders as she rode her friend.

"Hey, if you want to rejoin us again, you can." Laurel said to Chase, inviting him to join the two challengers again. She just wanted to induce one orgasm from Cara Maria by herself before re-inviting him, if he had any energy left. Chase looked down and realized his cock grew hard again, it still throbbed after cumming twice already tonight, but if he grew hard again, he must've thought he had another round in him.

Chase kept his eyes transfixed on Cara Maria's waist bouncing up and down on Laurel's waist, the black dildo going in and out of her pussy, remembering how great it felt inside him. Laurel slowed down a bit, Cara Maria waited to see exactly how Chase wanted to join them. Cara Maria braced herself to have a second cock inside her, not knowing which hole. However, to Cara Maria's surprise, Chase inched himself further away from her, and moved behind Laurel.

Laurel paused fucking Cara Maria, leaving the fake cock resting on her pussy, seeing how Chase would take the two of them. The cameraman raised Laurel's ass took some of the lubricant and quickly dabbed Laurel's asshole, and slowly stuck his cock inside Laurel's ass. Now Laurel was sitting on Chase's lap, his cock inching its way into Laurel's back hole, while Cara Maria now straddled both of them, Laurel re-inserting the strap-on into Cara Maria.

Chase now grabbed Laurel's waist and bounced her tight, firm ass on his cock as Cara Maria bounced herself on Laurel's dildo. Laurel had to do a lot more work, both assisting Cara Maria on her strap-on and bouncing herself on Chase's cock. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but the three were eventually able to sync up their chain of fuckings, with Chase trying to time his thrusts inside Laurel with Laurel's thrusts inside Cara Maria.

Laurel liked that Chase took a bit of a lead here, and liked that Chase wanted to sort of get Laurel back, by fucking the asshole of the first woman who fucked his. Laurel's moans grew louder now, having both a cock inside her and putting one in someone else gave her extra stimulation. Laurel's tall frame was really sweaty now, she had exerted herself a lot tonight. Chase also tried to wrap one arm around both women, feeling Cara Maria's ass and getting a better look at her face as Laurel continued to fuck her.

The three of them were in an intense dual-fucking. The sounds of Laurel's ass hitting Chase's thighs came with more force as she was bringing down the weight of Cara Maria as well. Cara Maria felt another orgasm approaching, and she gave a slight push down to Laurel and started bouncing herself onto Laurel's strap-on, not needing much of Laurel's help to guide her on it. This meant that Chase and Laurel were mostly still and Chase would now watch Cara Maria ride herself to another orgasm with his cock lodged inside Laurel's ass.

By now Brittany knew she'd be sleeping in the room with the other four remaining Challengers. They could all hear both Cara Maria and Laurel's moans from outside the door to their room. Inside the room, Cara Maria had one hand on Laurel's shoulder and one hand on Chase's as another orgasm grew closer. When she came, all six of their legs shook with the force, her cum dripped down Laurel's waist and Chase could feel it on his own. She had the frame of mind to angle herself off Laurel's waist so Laurel could get back to being filled by Chase's cock, and not have his be stuck in there.

Laurel could feel an orgasm as well as Chase fucked her. Getting Cara Maria's weight off her let her ride Chase's cock more easily. Cara Maria stayed on Laurel's lap, so she could continue to kiss her and feel the vibrations in her mouth from Laurels' moans, but propped herself up so Chase wouldn't have to lift both women. All six of their legs were intertwined in some way as Cara Maria straddled Laurel, and soon stuck a finger through the strap-on and in her friend's pussy.

Laurel was now being doubly-penetrated, by Chase's cock and Cara Maria's fingers. Laurel had made Cara Maria cum several times tonight and now Cara Maria wanted to at least be partially responsible for at least one of Laurel's tonight.

"Yeah, you take that cock in your ass, Laurel. Ride him good." Laurel loved when Cara Maria talked like this. She may not have loved it as much when she could hear it through the walls when she lived with her and Abram, but here she loved it, and accelerated her riding of Chase's dick.

"Ohhh fuuuck. Right there Cara. Ugggghhhh." Laurel moaned as her friend fingered her. Chase had just enough energy to thrust upward as Laurel rode him, he pulled on Laurel's black hair and Laurel's screams prompted Cara Maria to finger her faster.

If Laurel had had the orgasm she had here in the Squirtcast Challenge, she might not have been eliminated. Laurel squirted two streams of female ejaculate, one rope passing underneath Cara Maria's waist and past Chase's feet on the bed, the next rising up and hitting Cara Maria's well-toned stomach.

When Chase saw and felt Laurel's orgasm from him being inside her, he came again, for the third time tonight, this time burying his cum in Laurel's asshole. Cara Maria held both of them as the two orgasmed at the same time, they all found it poetic- Chase cumming inside Laurel's ass after she had made him cum from fucking his.

Chase came down from his orgasm and got out from under Laurel and Cara Maria. His thighs were bright red from the two of them bouncing on them. His cock felt some legitimate pain from cumming three times in one night, but it was well worth it.

All three were out of breath as they untangled themselves from each other. Laurel and Cara Maria made out again while Laurel took the strap-on off. Since the dildo had Cara Maria's essence on it, Laurel stuck the dildo in her own mouth and sucked Cara Maria's juices off it, to have one more last memory of her. Since Laurel's mouth was busy, Chase and Cara Maria kissed again.

**

Chase had to go back to where production was staying. Someone else was going to be tasked with driving Laurel to the airport, so since he wouldn't see Laurel again, he thanked them both for an unforgettable night. While he had always been attracted to Cara Maria, he would leave more appreciative of Laurel for opening his eyes, and ass to something new.

Laurel and Cara Maria just slept the rest of the night, and wanted that threesome to really be their last experience until they saw each other again, so Chase didn't miss anything, after this life-changing night for him.

Laurel went back to the United States the next day, she went into the bathroom on the flight twice to masturbate to the memories of her last night with Cara Maria.

Chase wouldn't be able to approach Cara Maria for the rest of the season without remembering that special night. Cara Maria would always be friendly with him, but wouldn't invite him to her bed again. He didn't try to pursue anything else with Cara Maria, he let that one night stand out as an all-time great night. Plus, he knew the Challenges themselves that he was helping capture for the show satisfying enough for him to watch, and watch back.

**