The Challenge: Season XXX Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shiiit." Chase whispered, his mouth hanging open from the new sensation of his asshole widening for Laurel's strap-on.

"Yeahhh. I think you're ready." Laurel set and gave a hard slap to Chase's ass. A hard slap from a former volleyball player is a HARD slap, and Laurel gave Chase a couple more before taking the dildo all the way out, giving Chase a second to see how it felt, and how it was going to feel with it inside him longer.

Cara Maria looked on in awe. She had always been in awe of everything Laurel had done athletically, in the game, it was only right that she was going to impress her sexually. She affirmed that she was more than okay with Laurel making a game out of this, and was excited to watch her friend dominate a guy. "Just be a little gentle." Cara Maria said looking at Laurel. "Too much pain spoils the pleasure."

Laurel nodded at Cara Maria, thanking her for the encouragement and re-inserted the strap-on and now was going to really fuck Chase. Chase bit his lip hard from the pain of the dildo going back inside him, and with the dildo now moving in and out of him, kept biting down unconsciously, finding himself giving himself additional pain. "Yeah. You take that cock." Laurel said watching Chase's asshole expand to receive it.

The brunette squeezed Chase's ass as she slowly fucked him. When Chase stopped himself from biting his lip so hard it would bleed, he couldn't stop himself from letting out a loud, long grunting moan, as he waited for his body to adjust. "UGGGGHHH!"

Thankfully for him, Laurel did allow Chase's body to adjust, getting about seven of the eight inches inside with almost every thrust, but still slow enough to not hurt him with the intrusions. "Let's see if you're ready for me to really fuck you." Laurel said, she kept one hand on Chase's ass and reached down, and could feel his cock a bit harder than it was when he undressed, and she took that as a positive sign. "Heh, I'd say you might be."

Laurel gripped some of Chase's asscheeks in both hands and began to fuck him faster with her fake cock. "UHHHHH!" Chase moaned as Laurel began to fuck him faster. He was feeling sensations he had never felt before. He was experiencing how it feels to be penetrated, experiencing how it usually feels for women, and the fact that he knew how much Laurel was enjoying it was starting to make him enjoy it a bit more.

Cara Maria watched with a keen eye as Laurel pegged their new cameraman friend. While Cara Maria had enjoyed being the dominant one in relationships with women and men, Laurel was doing so well that Cara Maria took a few mental notes as she watched him pick up the pace in fucking Chase. Cara Maria was known to be an outspoken figure for female empowerment and as she watched Laurel mount a guy and make him submit to her like this, she briefly started to play with herself.

Cara Maria wasn't full-on masturbating to the sight, Chase could tell she had her fingers on and near her pussy through her panties. He could feel himself start to get hard and maybe his brain didn't know it but his penis did, it was as much attributed to the sensations inside his asshole as it was the sight of a half-naked Cara Maria with her hand in her panties.

Chase knew Laurel would be good. He probably knew Laurel would be THIS good. He could tell from Laurel's athleticism and the way she carries herself around the Challenge house she would be great at this. Chase was glad that Laurel was the first woman to do this to him because she was careful with him at first, but not all women would be able to be as fast and aggressive as she was at this point.

"UUGGGGGGHHH! UHHH!" Chase moaned in between loud exhales. Laurel held onto his ass cheeks and squeezed some of the small hairs on his backside to give an additional small amount of pain. Chase finally experienced what it was like being fucked hard enough to scream and moan and not being the one making his partner elicit those sounds. Laurel's hips moved faster, her own breaths grew heavier while pumping the dildo in and out of him. The sounds of her exhales as she fucked him, his moans from taking the fake cock, mixed with Chase's ass hitting Laurel's muscular thighs.

Laurel was tall enough that she was on her knees rocking Chase on his knees on her fake cock. She kept her right hand tightly gripped on his right hip and kept up the fast pace inside him. The brunette reached down to Chase's now rock-hard cock. Now Chase wasn't just erect, he had a raging, pulsating, hard-on. He didn't even realize how hard he was all these new sexual sensations aroused him more than he thought they would.

When she reached down, Laurel was started to jerk Chase's cock, and was able to sync up her strokes with her thrusts. She slowed down her thrusts a bit, but for a few moments, every thrust inside Chase's rectum was matched with a downstroke of his throbbing cock, and every outward thrust of Laurel's strap-on was paired with an upstroke to the tip of it.

Laurel let go of his cock, continuing to toy with her submissive cameraman as much as she could. His grip of the sheets was as tight as the grip Laurel had of his ass. Chase was really starting to enjoy it now as Laurel kept of the impressive pace inside him, fucking his ass faster than he had fucked any woman's pussy or asshole. "UGHHHHHHH Fuuuuuck!" His moans grew louder and his whispers between them grew quieter, meaning he was reacting with less urgency from the pain.

"You like getting fucked in the ass right?" Laurel called down. Chase could hear Laurel start to moan and grunt as well as her thrusts accelerated into Chase. The ultra-athletic brunette showing an ultra-dominant side, with seemingly endless amounts of energy going into giving Chase his first, confident it will be the best pegging of his life. The cameraman and the Challenge veteran moaned in unison as they both enjoyed the moment.

"Yeahh! Uh fuuck. Keep it up! Keep fucking me. I love getting fucked in the ass!" He answered. In this moment, he forgot all about Cara Maria, even though he fluctuated between opening and closing his eyes, and could see him right in front of him, he was able to not think about what would be next and stay in this moment..

Of course, that moment wouldn't last much longer, as the strokes Laurel made to his cock minutes earlier accelerated his need to cum, and a couple hard, deep pumps from Laurel into his asshole made him shoot a load. The orgasm Laurel fucked Chase to made him cum so hard, some of the ropes of cum actually landed on Cara Maria. Laurel found that amusing as she mandated that Chase couldn't touch Cara Maria, but his ejaculate did, and since he couldn't control it, it wasn't as if he broke any rules.

Chase loosened the grip of the sheets below him, expecting to have his asshole be freed from its never-before-felt intruder, but Laurel hadn't cum yet, so she kept fucking Chase. She did pause when Chase came, but she wanted to cum too and made Chase power through as his cock softened a bit, with drips of semen still dripping onto the bed.

"Yeahhh. I can tell you loved it. Fuuuuck look at the mess you made. You even got some on Cara." She said as she kept fucking him. "Here." She said, and with the dildo lodged in his ass, she inched the pair of them closer to Cara Maria, and put made him look at the drop of cum on Cara Maria's thigh.

"Lick it off. I want your reward to be clean before I let you have her." Chase hesitated. Laurel wanted him to eat his own cum, and while he had tasted several women's cum during cunnilingus, he had never eaten his own...

"NOW!" Laurel said and gave a sudden series of fast thrusts into his ass to get him to obey. "Or you won't get to fuck her." She let up inside his ass and he lowered his neck, he stuck out his tongue and licked Cara Maria's thigh clean. Since not that much cum got on her, he didn't really get a feel of how it tasted compared to women's cum, but it wasn't as sweet to him.

"Good boy." Laurel said after Chase essentially had his first contact with Cara Maria, and then moved him further away from her and continued to fuck him. When she got back to the pace she was at when she made Chase cum, the other end of the dildo was rubbing hard enough against her clit to get her to close to orgasming.

"UHHH! UHHH! UHHHHH!" Laurel moaned as she fucked Chase, the sensations in his asshole amplified by so soon after orgasming. His cock had shriveled about halfway now and didn't get hard again, and but it still throbbed as Laurel's thrusts made it flail below him.

"UGGGGH! AHHH FUUUUCK!" Chase moaned as Laurel fucked him. His entire body was now more sensitive now. Since he was a guy, he was used to taking a breather and coming down from an orgasm, but since women could fuck through multiple orgasms, his was experiencing getting fucked through an orgasm and not stopping.

"UHHHHH YEAHH!" Laurel moaned.

"OHH FUCK Laurel! UGHHHH!" Chase moaning Laurel's name pushed Laurel over the edge. She gave Chase a few of her hardest thrusts that felt like it could've ripped Chase's asshole apart, to give extra reverberation against her clit as she came. Laurel kept her eight-inch strap-on inside Chase as she rode out her orgasm. Chase could soon feel drops of cum seep through Laurel's harness and down his leg, his leg now coated with both his and Laurel's juices.

Laurel let go and Chase let his body collapse. His waist writhed from the pain and pleasure he was feeling. He felt some of the lubricant drip out of his ass and mix with his and Laurel's cum. He sat down on the bed still out of breath and since he turned around, he made eye contact with his dom for the first time since they began.

As Chase sat up, Laurel crouched down she brought her head towards him and opened her mouth to kiss him, but Chase's lips didn't meet Laurel's. Laurel knelt up again and not that Chase could have stopped her, before Chase did, Laurel stuck the tip of her strap-on into Chase's mouth.

There was nothing Chase could do about it, he was going to suck his own anal juices off Laurel's cock that was just inside her. This was humiliating and emasculating, but Chase would admit this was absolutely worth it. He hoped he wouldn't have to do it for long, but he recognized this as part of the agreement Laurel gave him.

Cara Maria was still in amazement as she watched Chase bob his head on Laurel's cock. It again made Cara Maria hot getting a front row seat at what a guy would go through to be with her. That a guy would essentially, suck his own ass to spend a night with her.

Laurel placed her hand on Chase's head as he blew the dildo, his cock had fully softened again, not even being this close to Laurel's hot pussy turned it around for his member. Laurel gave a couple more thrusts into Chase's mouth continuing to fuck him. Chase put his hands on Laurel's ass, feeling her thrusts inside his mouth.

Once Chase started gagging, more than a few times, and had trouble keeping the cock inside him, Laurel let him stop, but still wanted his head near her. She moved the dildo aside, keeping it on but exposing her pussy, and again bringing Chase's head back towards her pussy.

Chase would welcome the taste of another's woman's hole over his own, and swiftly tongued Laurel's pussy, helping Laurel hold the strap to the side for easier access. Laurel pressed Chase's head hard against her pelvis as he ate out the woman who had just given him his first anal penetration-induced orgasm.

"Uhh yeah." Laurel moaned. While Chase was doing an acceptable job eating Laurel's, she motioned with her index finger for Cara Maria to come join Chase. Chase still wanted to obey Laurel and obey contact with Cara Maria, and shifted his head to the side, but it was okay if they made contact now, Laurel was just mandating that Chase made him cum one more time before allowing Chase to fuck Cara Maria.

Laurel knew that Cara Maria gave her as good of oral sex as anyone, plus this was the last night she was going to see her, and wanted her head between her legs again. Cara Maria now skillfully tongued Laurel's pussy, using techniques that would hopefully get her to the final of this season. Cara Maria ran her hands up Laurel's legs and there was a moment where her hand made contact with the dildo Laurel was still wearing, gripped it, and then reached out and stuck her fingers inside Chase's mouth, making him get another taste of his own insides.

Laurel loved that Cara Maria was playing along with her games, and loved that she could toy with their pet and focus on Laurel's pussy at the same time. Cara Maria knew this would be the last time she'd be at Laurel's crotch for a while, and devoured Laurel's pussy, tongue-fucking her juicy pussy, and exploring every part of it she could.

"Uhh yeahh. Cara." Laurel cooed in her nasally voice. Chase wanted to worship Laurel as well, but didn't want to interfere with Cara Maria's job so he stood up and sucked on Laurel's small tits, her nipples hard and eager to receive his tongue. As he sucked on her breasts, Laurel took Chase's hand in hers and together, she had them both place their hands on the back of Cara Maria's red hair and pressed Cara Maria's face firmly against Laurel's pussy as she rode out her friend to another orgasm.

Laurel didn't have quite as theatrical a tell when she orgasmed, especially compared to her first one, but Cara Maria could tell as Laurel came into her mouth, her hips very slightly thrusting on her mouth as she came again.

"Well, I can tell you enjoyed it." Laurel said breathing heavily. "You even said my name..." At last, Laurel would let Chase have what he had earned. She conducted Chase and Cara Maria together, had Chase kiss Cara Maria so he could taste her juices, her second orgasm still built up from her previous one, when her strap-on was eight inches deep inside him.

Chase was going to savor this kiss with Cara Maria, savor the taste of Laurel's pussy on both their tongues. He knew he had earned this kiss with the beautiful redhead, and Laurel sank down to the bed to watch them closer.

Cara Maria started to feel Chase on a sexual level more and more as the night went on. She had been open about being very picky about her sexual/romantic partners, but this was just one night, and she was flattered by Chase agreeing to let Laurel peg him as a level to clear before fucking him. She began to put more into their kisses, as Chase ran his fingers through her beautiful red hair.

Chase started to move down the bed towards Cara Maria's pussy. His cock still was wet from his last orgasm and left a few dabs of cum as he moved down on the bed. He pressed his face to Cara Maria's pussy and planted a few kisses before-

"Y'know, I appreciate it, but, I'm more than warmed up." Cara Maria stopped him. "You've been waiting for this for a long time, just... just do it." Chase briefly forgot that Laurel had already tongue-fucked Cara Maria to a great orgasm earlier, and Cara Maria had played with herself a little when she watched Laurel fuck Chase, her pussy was more than ready to take in Chase's cock which was fully hard again now that he was in such close contact with Cara Maria.

At this point, Chase just thought he might as well obey both women. He lifted himself up and took a moment. He was still trying to shake off the pain from Laurel's strap-on, and was hoping that he had the strength left to give Cara Maria a pleasurable fucking.

He also paused because he couldn't believe the position he was in. That he was looking at the naked body up close, of a celebrity he had loved for a long time, and was going to get to have sex with her. He was never going to get this chance with Rihanna or Mila Kunis, so he wanted this moment to sink in.

Chase made sure his cock was fully hard before slowly inserting it into Cara Maria. He gripped both her legs and made a couple thrusts inside the redhead. His cock still throbbed a bit from his earlier orgasm, but he was going to push through the pain, on both sides of him, for her.

As Chase began to establish a rhythm, Cara Maria held on to his shoulders. Chase looked down at Cara Maria, taking in the sight of her gorgeous face as his cock started to go in and out of her, he noted that Cara Maria, in addition to Laurel, was more muscular than him, taking in her incredible body beneath him.

He wanted to stay in this position had no desire to bend Cara Maria over as Laurel did to him. He just wanted to look into Cara Maria's brown eyes, trying to make every thrust into her tell her thank you, to both her and Laurel, for letting him in on their goodbye fucking to each other.

Chase, whether it was unconscious or not, tried to use with Cara Maria what Laurel brought to him. Now knowing what it feels like to be penetrated by someone else, he tried to fuck Cara Maria differently than he had previous women, to see if he had learned anything now that he was penetrating someone else again. He had no idea if he was actually doing that, but he gripped Cara's leg with his right hand and pressed on the sheets below them, and kissed her several times as he thrusted in and out of her.

Laurel watched the two, and at this juncture of their relationship, thought that she could be turned on watching anyone have sex with Cara Maria, especially this close. She had lived with Cara Maria and Abram in Montana, and had known Cara Maria after their relationship ended, and she knew that Cara Maria sometimes grew starved for sex as Montana didn't have many prospects.

So Laurel was happy for Cara Maria that the producers of The Challenge chose this theme for the season. She and Cara Maria had already had more sexual involvement this season than the entire seven years they knew each other earlier, even when they lived together. She was happy she and Cara finally did reach that point in their friendship, and happy that Cara Maria was getting the dick she sometimes desperately needed.

"Uhhh yeahh." Cara Maria started to moan. Her moans of pleasure were a familiar sound to Laurel. From her angle, she got a good view of the gaping hole she fucked and stretched out in Chase's asshole, proud of her work and proud of how well Chase took it. The pain started to subside a bit for Chase but the pegging from Laurel cost him a lot more energy than he would like to admit.

He increased the pace inside Cara Maria, as her body rose and lowered itself with Chase's. "Uhhhhhhhh fuuuuck." Cara Maria wrapped her arms around Chase's back as she received his cock. She was responding to him better than most first times she had slept with her male partners, and maybe Laurel did teach him something. However, Laurel's pegging of Chase cost him something else, something that Chase did not expect, time...

Usually when Chase went multiple rounds with his sexual partners, he would last longer the second round, however, when he started fucking Cara Maria faster, he could feel a rush of cum make its way to his cock. He gritted his teeth and tried to fight it as hard as he could.

First he slowed down, which he knew would be a mistake because he could immediately sense a bit of frustration on Cara Maria's face. Then he started to make his strokes longer and more deliberate. His cock was throbbing. Cara Maria's wetness, from the pussy of a woman he had been attracted to for years, combined with the new sensations Laurel had given him, was overpowering him. He could have stopped moving, taken his cock out of her, close his eyes and froze, and he still would've came. It was only a few more thrusts before Chase came deep inside Cara Maria, his second load of the night spraying inside her.

He drew his cock back out, getting some of his ejaculate on the space right between her pussy. They were both breathing heavily, except Chase was coming down from an orgasm, and Cara Maria was still building up to one. He caressed Cara Maria's face and the rest of her body, but he was so spent, that it was half-hearted. He started to lower his hand to Cara Maria's pussy, but luckily for Cara Maria, Laurel was right behind him, and, luckily, was still wearing the strap-on.