The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she approached Camila's bed, Jenna, seductively crawled on it, on all fours, towards her. Paul and Jeremy moved back to give them space. Camila turned over and got on all fours as well and the two slowly moved their faces towards each other and kissed.

Camila and Jenna both looked up at the two men they brought back to the house and kissed again. They repeated this process a few times, making sure they were enjoying what they were watching.

When they left the house, Jenna and Camila didn't think that by the end of the night they'd end up on the same bed. They had already had sex with each other during the Challenges and there was a chance that they would again. On the other hand, this night was about the four of them forgetting about the Challenge for a night and having a good time, and they each thought if this would entertain their guests, then they wouldn't be reluctant.

Camila and Jenna had been together on two Challenges. The first time, Camila was in control, having just beaten Jenna in the Ultimate Surrender Challenge. The second time was the Squirtcast challenge, and they were both in control. Here though, they kept kissing and looking up at the men to see what they wanted them to do. They looked over at Cara Maria riding Averey's face and directing Luke, they both wished they had the natural ability to be sexually in control Cara Maria had.

Paul had already been inside Camila, and his cock was throbbing, he needed to get back to fucking Camila. He got on his knees and had Camila stay in front of him so she and Jenna could keep kissing and caressing each other.

Paul re-positioned Camila so she was on her knees and in front of Paul. He angled his cock all the way backwards and could now fuck Camila, thrusting his cock upwards into her wet pussy.

Paul slowly, softly bounced Camila up and down on his cock. Jenna would softly touch Camila's body as it moved up and down, the extra attention making Camila even wetter.

"UHHHH yeahhhhhh." Jenna would occasionally kiss Camila, letting her moans echo into her mouth. "Uh! UH! UHHH!" Paul stayed mostly still as he guided Camila up and down on his cock.

After watching Jenna and Camila together, and looking at the other bed, Jeremy got fully hard again. He got behind Jenna and mirrored the position she and Paul were in. Jeremy felt Jenna's incredible ass as she backed up to him and Jeremy inserted his cock in her pussy a second time.

On the other bed, Cara Maria started to ride Averey's face as Luke fucked Averey's pussy. At fist Luke tried to be gentle, because of how forcefully Cara Maria's face was shoved into Averey's pussy when he fucked her.

Averey put both hands on Cara Maria's thighs to support the redhead. "Uhhhhhhhh Ughhhhhh fuuuck." Cara Maria moaned. She had been close to cumming when Luke fucked her, but she wanted to let Averey get fucked by Luke's cock after she came, and she wanted to give Averey a chance to return the favor for the great oral she gave Averey.

Luke raised Averey's legs a bit to give him better leverage as he continued to pump Averey's pussy. Her legs were almost parallel to Cara Maria's body grinding her pussy on Averey's mouth. "Uhhh, Uhhhhhh. MMMMM yeah." Averey's moans were mostly muffled by Cara Maria's pussy on top of her, but would go up and down in volume.

Cara Maria ran her hand through her hair as Averey's tongue was penetrating her deeper. Luke reached forward and held Cara Maria's hand, and Cara Maria leaned back and let Luke kiss her, before she rocked back forward on Averey's face.

The louder Averey's moans were, the harder Cara Maria bucked on top of Averey's mouth. Luke drove harder and harder into Averey, each pump setting off a chain reaction, with Averey's sounds into Cara Maria's pussy making Cara Maria's pleasurable sounds louder.

Averey tried as hard as she could to focus her tongue into Cara Maria. The fucking Luke gave Cara Maria earlier allowed Averey to get her tongue even further into Cara Maria. "UHHHHHH UHHHHHH!" The redhead grew closer to cumming and she slowed down her riding of Averey's face. She rubbed her clit with her finger as Averey's mouth was still under her.

Cara Maria quickly lifted herself off Averey and fingered herself for a few seconds until she came, getting her sweet cum into Averey's mouth which was wide open, screaming from the pleasure of Luke's cock.

Luke couldn't hold back his own orgasm any longer. As the image brought him over the edge, he withdrew his cock from Averey, and stroked it a few times. He shot is cum right at Cara Maria's lower back, who was kneeled over Averey. Cara Maria felt Luke's cum trickle down her asscrack, and some landed on Averey's chest.

Since Luke had already came, Cara Maria turned around and re-positioned herself so she and Averey were in a 69, with Cara Maria on top. Cara Maria could tell Averey was close to cumming, and quickly inserted her tongue and two fingers into her very wet pussy.

Cara Maria's mouth was instantly met with some of Averey's juices as she was close to cumming. Luke watched as Averey licked at Cara Maria's pussy, taking in some of her excess cum, as well as some of his.

"UHHHH! YEAHHH FUCK!" Averey was happy to get Cara Maria in between her again. Though it wouldn't be for too long. Cara Maria moved her tongue out so she could get an extra finger on Averey's g-spot, and sucked on the brunette's clit.

Averey squeezed Cara Maria's ass as the redhead made her cum multiple times. "UHHHHHH FUUUUCK!" Cara Maria and Luke made Averey moan so loud that the four people on the other bed all turned their heads. Averey's pussy squirted her cum, soaking Cara Maria's fingers, getting some on the redhead's face, now having both of her partner's cum on her body.

Cara Maria lifted herself off Averey. She turned around and got on top of her, propping herself up with one arm and with her other, she briefly stuck a finger back into Averey's pussy and then stuck it in Averey's mouth, letting her taste herself. Cara Maria kissed for what seemed like a half hour, each enjoying the afterglow, of the group sex they had with the stranger on the bed with them.

Camila and Paul and Jeremy and Jenna were mirroring each other. Each pair were on their knees, each man guiding their women on their cocks up and down.

As they thrusted Camila and Jenna's pussies, Paul and Jeremy slowly inched themselves towards each other. Being face to face with one another, Camila and Jenna couldn't help but be even more turned on by watching the other get fucked right in front of them.

"Yes." Jeremy said as they got closer. "Touch each other, that's right."

Camila and Jenna each started caressing the other's breasts. Jeremy and Paul accelerated their efforts each trying to thrust their woman harder, in an attempt to make their breasts bounce more while the other played with them.

Camila's boobs were larger than Jenna's, but Camila still thought Jenna's were nice. Jenna didn't mind since she had the best ass in the house. She started to press her ass closer into Jeremy as he fucked her harder, while she and Camila still touched each other.

Jenna and Camila were both grinding and bouncing on their respective cocks harder, and their moans grew louder. It was as if they were competing in a Challenge to see who could give off the appearance that they could be fucked harder than the other.

"Uhhhhhh YEAH. Fuck me, baby!" Camila moaned as she raised her right arm back and held Paul's head behind her. "Uh. UHH. UGGHH!!"

Trying not to be outdone, Jenna's moans grew louder, the sound of her moans colliding with Camila's. "UHHH! Fuck. Uh. UH. UHHH! UHHH!" The blonde moaned with each bounce on his cock.

Growing tired of the strain on his knees, Jeremy briefly exited Jenna and sat back. The man then slowly pulled Jenna back so she could move back and ride his cock.

Paul did the same with Camila, mirroring Jeremy and Jenna. The Brazilian now bouncing on his cock, feeling slight relief from a more comfortable position.

Jenna and Camila were still facing each other as their dueling sounds of passion grew louder and more frequent. Jeremy had a great view of Camila's incredible tits bouncing as she rode Paul and of Jenna's terrific ass bouncing as she rode him.

"UH. UH. UH! UH!" Jenna moaned in pleasure as she leaned forward a bit and pressed a hand on the sheet to help stay on top of Jeremy's cock. Jeremy gave a few slaps to Jenna's ass. "UH! FUUCK!"

Camila rocked back and forth on Paul's dick as she watched Jenna bounce up and down on Jeremy's. The two challengers continued to half-watch the other fuck themselves on the cocks they were on, while mostly concentrating on their own. "Uh, UhhhHHHHH. Fuuuck yeah." Camila's head moved back as she fucked herself harder and harder on Paul's cock.

After a few more minutes, Jeremy exited Jenna again, and had her stay seated on the bed. Paul followed his lead and got Camila close to Jenna.

"You two like fucking each other, yeah? Let's see." Paul insisted.

Camila and Jenna aren't quite sure what they want them to do, but move quickly as their still on a lot of sexual adrenaline. Jenna pulls Camila close to her and they each open their legs.

Jenna and Camila both connect their pussies and begin to grind them against each other. They pulled each other closer as Jeremy and Paul moved back a bit, observing.

Jenna spread her legs a little further and now her and Camila rubbed their ultra-sensitive pussies against each other.

Jenna had one hand on the bed and one hand on Camila's shoulder as they fucked each other. "Uhhhhh Uhhh yeah." Jenna moaned. "UHHHH. Uhhhhhh fuuuuuck. UHHhhhhh" Camila matched her as they increased their rhythm, she grabbed Jenna's ass and squeezed her round cheeks.

Paul and Jeremy were both jerking themselves off as they watched they women scissoring below them. Jenna and Camila were putting on a pretty great show for them, their bodies now more intertwined as they grinded their pussies against each other.

Jenna and Camila were so lost in each other, that when Paul came on Camila, it caught her by surprise. Some of his hot cum got on Camila's breasts, some dripping down to where the two women's pussies were thrashing together.

Without the two men's cocks inside them, Jenna and Camila needed some form of penetration so they each stuck a pair of fingers in each other's pussies. They kept their legs intertwined for the most part, and made out passionately as they started fingering each other.

When Camila would increase the pace of her fingers, Jenna would do the same inside Camila. The two continued to kiss, moaning into each other's mouths as they fingered each other. Jeremy kept jerking himself off and was close to cumming a second time.

Camila had her left pointer and middle finger flicking Jenna's g-spot. Her right hand was still holding Jenna's ass, and the Brazilian moved her hand and inserted her right index finger into the blonde's asshole.

Jenna broke off from the kiss as she was enjoying the feeling Camila's fingers in both her holes. "Uhhhh. UHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUCK" Jenna's head rolled back as she was shaking Camila's left fingers on her g-spot sent her to a powerful orgasm. Camila kept fingering Jenna's pussy and felt her be coated in the blonde's cum.

"UH. Ughhhh yeahhhh." Jenna moaned as she came. Once she had came, she moved forward so she could double her efforts on Camila. "Yeahh. You're gonna cum for me now?" She said as she flicked Camila's g-spot with her right two fingers and flicked her clit her left hand.

"Yeah Jenna keep doing that. Uhhhhhh. Right there." Jenna curled her fingers and flicked at Camila's g-spot until she came as well. "Uhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuck." Camila squirted on Jenna's hand and on the bed when her orgasm hit. Watching the two women make each other cum made Jeremy cum again. He shot his cum on to the spots on the bed that were already wet with Jenna's and Camila's.

Jeremy and Paul sat back down on the bed and Jeremy and Jenna kissed again, while Camila made out with Paul. The two pairs switched partners, Jenna and Paul kissed as did Camila and Jeremy, while they looked over at Cara Maria, Averey and Luke taking turns with each other.

The seven of them had had a lot to drink and it was late at night, so they all went to sleep. Jenna and Jeremy went back to Jenna's bed. Camila and Paul slept in Camila's bed, and since there wasn't enough room on Averey's bed for three people, Cara Maria was fine with sleeping on her own by herself, since there was plenty of time left in the season for her and Averey to sleep together, should that time come.

**

The next morning, Luke, Paul, and Jeremy had to get up early to get back to their hotel to check out. The four women each hugged the man they slept with goodbye, and since it was still a couple days before the next challenge, they all went back to sleep.

Later that morning at breakfast, the four women were still hung over as they hazily remembered the events of the previous night.

"Everyone have a good time last night?" Cara Maria asked, as she sat across from Jenna and Camila, but didn't need to ask. She knew it was a memorable night.

"I know I did." Averey said as she sat down next to Cara Maria. She affectionately put her head on Cara Maria's shoulder and Cara Maria patted it then Averey picked it up and started eating.

"Awww." Camila said.

She and Jenna were more quiet during breakfast. Prior to the Challenge, both of them had known they were straight their whole lives, and while they had enjoyed the lesbian sex that was part of the Challenge, they both felt a bit out of their elements when they were together last night.

Jenna: "When I woke up, I kinda, couldn't believe how wild last night got. I guess the theme of this Challenge has now had a certain affect on all of us."

"I had a feeling that Laurel and I weren't going to be the only ones embracing the elements of the Challenges inside the house." Cara Maria said affirming her prediction, as she looked at all three other women.

"Good call on that." Jenna replied.

"The guy who were with," Cara Maria began, looking at Jenna, "He didn't push you two too hard right?" Cara Maria wanted to make sure Jenna and Camila were fully comfortable with how far they went with each other.

"No." "No." Jenna and Camila both assured.

"Yeah, I think Camila's just got a side to her that she doesn't always bring out." She added. Camila just smiled, somewhat embarrassed at remembering the side of her she's shown in the house and kept eating.

"So, a side some of us prefer to the Camilanator, right?" Cara Maria said, alluding to the angry-destructive force Camila sometimes becomes on nights of heavy drinking.

"I definitely preferred last night's version over the Camilanator." Jenna said, looking at Camila who just laughed softly.

Camila: "I've been doing so many of these Challenges, that I get bored seeing a lot of the same guys over and over, that's why I, and all of us I think, enjoyed last night so much."

Cara Maria: "Think about it- Us four might have been part of the biggest orgy in Challenge history. I don't someone's gonna have to check the record book on that."

The four women were all in good spirits. The previous night seemed to be something they all needed. It was both a change of pace from what they were doing in the Challenges, and empowering, because they got to be the ones brining the guys back to the house.

**

Challenge day.

The four remaining women are back on the beach were previous Challenges were held. There are two beds set up with various sex toys as well as a few other scientific-looking props.

T.J.: "Hey ladies, and welcome to the seventh Challenge here in the Virgin Islands. I want to re-iterate how proud I am of all four of you for making it this far. You girls have continued to perform in the challenges this season that would be uncomfortable for most people to complete."

T.J.: "Today's Challenge is called Fill 'er up. It's very simple and very similar to Week Four's Challenge, but with a lot less math involved. You four are going to be paired up, you'll have fifteen minutes to make each other cum as much as possible."

T.J.: "With your sex toys, you'll find a couple of jars, funnels, and a test tube. At the end of the fifteen minutes, the two test tubes will be measured against each other. The pair whose test tubes contain more cum will be co-winners of today's Challenge, the losing pair will both be going into the Climax. Now, even though you'll be depositing your cum in the same measuring tools, just like Week four, you each need to cum to complete the Challenge."

T.J., now holding a large, blue, six-sided die: "Averey, since you won the last Challenge, you will be rolling this six-sided die that will determine your partner for today's Challenge. The numbers 1 and 6 represent Cara Maria, if it lands on 2 or 5 your partner will be with Jenna, and 3 or 4 puts you with Camila.

T.J. hands the die to Averey. She tosses it in the air...

...It lands on 'four.'

T.J.: "Alright, so it's gonna be Averey and Camila, and Jenna and Cara Maria."

Averey: "It's too bad I'm not with Cara Maria again. I know first hand how hard she can make me cum- I'm getting wet just thinking about the other night." Averey smiles and looks behind her. "But, Camila and I have worked well in the past, so hopefully I can make it two wins in a row."

Jenna: "It's interesting because these pairings happened in the 69 Challenge, so there's some familiarity. I know how great Cara Maria has been in these Challenges, so hopefully she can use some of that familiarity to our advantage, and I can stay out of another Climax."

Cara Maria: "I'm confident going in. Jenna and I came in first and second in the Squirtcast Challenge three weeks ago, and this one's very similar except you just gotta take the cum in instead of watching it fly."

Averey and Camila go over to the bed to the left of T.J. and Cara Maria and Jenna go over to the one on the host's right.

The horn sounds and the two pairs strip each other as quickly as possible. It's so late into the season, that a lot of these Challenges are becoming second nature to everyone, and the events of a few nights ago might have added to that.

Camila and Averey kiss each other after they get each other completely naked. Their tongues thrash in and out of each other's mouths as they feel up more of each other's naked bodies.

The two brunettes were trying to prep each other to cum as hard as they could once or twice given the small amount of time allotted. Averey and Camila did try to play off some of the familiarity they had in previous Challenges. However, one change, was that the only other time they were paired together was the 69 Challenge and they were paired up in the second half, and were both already extremely horny from their scenes with Brittany and Svetlana.

Camila took one of the jars in her hand and slowly kissed down Averey's body. After witnessing a few nights ago how badly Averey wanted to have Cara Maria eat her pussy, and how much she loved it when she finally did, Camila was driven to at least attempt to match her alluringly high skill level.

Averey and Camila positioned one of the jars so that it was standing up and Camila lifted Averey up so her pelvis was above the opening, and whatever cum Camila could make come out of Averey would drop straight in.

Camila took a second jar and moved it below her own pussy so that if she got extremely turned on while she was eating Averey's pussy, she could very quickly stick a finger inside herself and add a few drops.

Camila licked Averey's outer lips, and kissed her inner thighs teasing Averey before slowly inserting her tongue into Averey's pussy.

Camila found this a little easier than the 69 Challenge. She inserted her tongue as far up Averey's pussy as she could and found that she could focus better. Both girls thought that it might be more efficient doing the Challenge this way, splitting time to get each other off, and once they had each had one great orgasm, would take the rest of the Challenge to get each other off simultaneously to add more cum to their collective score.