The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Averey pressed the top of Camila's head as she ate her pussy. Averey didn't want to rush something like this, but knew she had to so they could beat Jenna and Cara Maria. Camila inserted two fingers into Averey's pussy and started to flick her g-spot.

Camila's tongue was moving at a faster pace, but the pressure of the Challenge seemed to have been prolonging Averey's orgasm. "Uhhhhhh yeahh." Averey let out, trying anything to motivate Camila to get her closer to cumming.

It wasn't that Camila was doing a bad job, Camila had learned a lot about going down on women since the Challenge started, Averey just kept getting distracted by worrying about not cumming enough in the time limit.

Averey relaxed, closed her eyes, she continued to let out soft moans as she tried to enjoy Camila's tongue and fingers inside her as much as she can. Then she thought of the other night. She remembered the feeling of Cara Maria's head being forced back and forth between her legs by Luke.

Then Averey got back to the moment she was in now, except she still visualized that it was Cara Maria, and not Camila that was currently licking and fingering her, and that was when Averey felt an orgasm brewing.

"UHHHH yeah," Averey moaned, "Right there Car-Camila! UhhhhHHH Just like that." Averey hoped that Camila wouldn't hear her Freudian slip, and she didn't think she did.

Camila swirled her tongue around in Averey's increasingly wet pussy. "Yeah, make sure you get all of it in there. Uhhhhhh." As Averey was about to cum, she had Camila move her mouth out from her, but kept her fingers inside her. Then she moved the jar forward so it was on its side, its opening right across from Averey's.

Averey put one of her fingers inside her own pussy joining Camila's. The two of them kept fingering Averey until she was ready to cum. "Uhhhhhh yeahhhhhh!!" Averey and Camila both made sure the jar was perfectly in place. The tighter grip Camila held on to the jar, the deeper she tried to put her fingers inside Averey until she came.

Averey squirted her cum into the jar, getting all of it in. Averey took her fingers out of her own pussy and wiggled them over the jar, trying to add as much cum as she could. Camila stuck two fingers in her own pussy and added the little bit of wetness that built up when she was eating Averey's pussy drip into their jar.

Averey and Camila switched places as quickly as they could. Averey had her jar stand up, so none dripped out, she had Camila lie on her back, and placed the jar with less cum under Camila's pussy.

After the 69 Minutes of 69 Challenge, Averey was confident she knew how to make Camila cum hard, which should have, in turn, given her confidence that they would win this Challenge, but it didn't, which was why Averey didn't cum as quickly as she wish she had.

If they had more time, once the beautiful Brazilian was lying on her back, Averey would have kissed every inch of Camila's body to build up to as powerful an orgasm as possible, but she knew she had time constraints to work within.

Thankfully, Camila was already pretty wet herself after making Averey cum, so Averey didn't have to tease Camila too much. She angled the jar and started to slowly lick up and down Camila's entrance, but with the time they had, she picked up her pace pretty quickly.

Averey and Camila tried not to look at what Cara Maria and Jenna were doing. Averey buried her face into Camila as much as she could, and lapped at Camila's pussy faster before inserting two fingers inside her.

Camila remembered how good Averey was, and it was even easier to enjoy her now when she didn't have to split her focus on Averey's pussy at the same time, as she had to two weeks ago.

"Uhhhhhh yeah." Camila moaned. Averey focused hard on Camila's g-spot, as she moved her tongue around where her fingers where.

As Camila's moans grew louder, Averey lifted Camila up a little more, and held the jar tight with her left hand. Her right hand had two fingers inside Camila's pussy, and Averey then added her pinky inside Camila's asshole.

"UGHHHHHhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh." Camila moaned as Averey penetrated both her holes. Averey moved her mouth to Camila's clit as she kept three fingers buried inside her. Continuing to finger her to a hard orgasm.

"You ready?" Averey asked.

Camila nodded yes signaling that she was close. It was hard to read her confirmation with how much Averey was making Camila's body shake underneath her.

Averey angled the jar the way Camila did when she came. She kept her pinky inside Camila's ass as she curled her fingers as much as she could. "Uhhhhh yeahhhh, Uhhhhhhh yeahhhhh fuuuck." When Camila came, she added what she and Averey both thought was an amount that would put them ahead of the other pair.

Camila and Averey each took a jar, placed a funnel on top of their respective test tube, and poured their cum inside.

The pair went back to the bed, and sat next to each other. They kept the jars in their hands, beneath their own pussies, and both reached across and started fingering the other, to draw out as much cum from each other as possible.

Over on the other bed, Jenna and Cara Maria have stripped off each other's Challenge uniforms and both sit on the bed and kiss each other.

Even though this is the seventh Challenge, Jenna always seems to have some level of nervousness, but Cara Maria has the natural sexual presence to help alleviate that. She has Jenna sit on the bed with her legs out in front of her while she stands up and inches herself towards her.

Jenna gets on her knees and brings Cara Maria's pussy closer to her. She looks up at the more dominant woman then slowly licks the redhead's inner thighs. Jenna softly licks Cara Maria's outer pussy lips and continues to look up at her, anticipating more directions.

Cara Maria softly puts a hand on the back of Jenna's head. When Cara Maria brings Jenna's head as close to her as she can, Jenna slowly inserts her tongue into her pussy.

Jenna and Cara Maria were just paired together in the 69 Minutes of 69 Challenge, and they were successful, having the least amount of cut time among the first half pairs. Jenna's trying to call upon that history as she licks Cara Maria's juicy wet pussy.

Jenna holds on to Cara Maria's firm ass as Cara Maria runs her hand through Jenna's hair. "Uhh yeah. Just like that. Good girl. Yeahhh." Cara Maria abruptly stops and gets a drop or two of wetness from her pussy into the jar.

Cara Maria has Jenna stand up to the side of the bed, and she gets in the same position Jenna was just in. Cara Maria kneels down and sets one jar underneath her own pussy and holds the other jar in her hand underneath Jenna's.

Cara Maria begins licking at Jenna's wet pussy, the dark-blonde tilts her head back, immediately receptive to it. Jenna knew that Cara Maria excelled at the lesbian-sex based challenges and knew she'd both enjoy this Challenge, and thought they had a good chance of winning it.

Jenna placed a hand on top of Cara Maria's head as the redhead ate her out. "Uhhhh." She began to softly moan as Cara Maria clasped Jenna's great ass.

"Uhhhhhh yeahh." As soon as Cara Maria felt wetness in the front of Jenna's pussy, she began getting as much of it in the jar as she could. She also stopped a few times to get herself closer to cumming, and to see if she had any of her own wetness she could add to her jar.

Cara Maria slid her jar underneath Jenna's legs, removed her tongue from her pussy and turned to her other side.

Cara Maria dug her knees into the sand below them, and softly, tenderly kissed Jenna's soft, round asscheeks. Cara Maria was always impressed with Jenna's ass, whether from far away, or up close, as she was right now. She parted her asscheeks stuck out her tongue, and licked the outside of Jenna's asshole.

Cara Maria parted Jenna's asscheeks further and stuck her tongue inside Jenna's back hole. When she did, she slid two fingers under Jenna and stuck two fingers in her pussy. The dual-sensation made Jenna's eyes widened immediately, then started breathing heavily as Cara Maria went to work, penetrating both of the blonde's holes.

"UHHHHHHH yeahhhhh." Jenna moaned as she arched slightly back, pressing her hand against Cara Maria. The blonde's knees were starting to shake slightly from the intensity of Cara Maria's dual rimming and fingering.

Cara Maria kept her tongue darting in and out of Jenna's ass, continuing to bury her mouth in the blonde's breathtakingly impressive backside. Every few licks, Cara Maria would insert a few fingers in her own pussy, to draw out more wetness from herself.

As great as she was at these challenges, Cara Maria did have her limits, and trying to finger herself, Jenna's pussy, and her tongue-fucking of Jenna's ass, she was finding it difficult to keep a steady rhythm on all three at once, so she heightened her focus on Jenna's holes.

When she did, Jenna's moans became even louder, and Cara Maria held up the jar below Jenna's pussy. Not having either hand on Jenna for support meant she couldn't get her tongue and fingers as in sync as she wanted, but she could tell Jenna was close to cumming and getting the female ejaculate was all that mattered.

Cara Maria curled her fingers inside Jenna's pussy, flicking at her g-spot. Holding the jar in place was putting a bit of a strain in her forearm, but the pain was something Cara Maria could easily ignore after her years on the Challenges.

Cara Maria kept moving her tongue up and down Jenna's asscrack, pausing each time it was over her asshole as she fingered Jenna as fast as she could. "UHHHHHHH yeahhhh. Fuuuuuuck!" Cara Maria raised the jar and as Jenna came, she had to make sure her knees didn't buckle below her. She had to make sure when she came, and she came hard, that all of it got into the jar, and she was successful.

Cara Maria reached down below, and fingered herself as she watched Jenna make sure her cum got in her jar. Then the redhead walked over to the box of sex toys usually provided. She also looked over at Averey and Camila as they began filling up their tube, and Jenna did the same with theirs.

Averey and Camila sat next to each other on the bed after filling up their tube. Each one was coming off what they hoped was a good enough orgasm to win the Challenge. They sat side-by-side, and each one held their jar in front of their pussies with one hand, and started fingering each other with their other hands.

Averey and Camila looked at each other, they each tried to be as seductive as possible as they tried to get the other one off within the time limit. While Camila may not have been as attracted to women as Averey, Averey had the intensity in her eyes to try to get Camila to be turned on enough to cum again.

Averey and Camila try to match each other's pace as they continue to pump and wiggle their fingers inside each other. Each one has two fingers deep, flicking the other's g-spot, they briefly look over and watch Cara Maria rimming Jenna, which turns Averey on more. She smiles a bit, marking that their competition is helping them in a way.

Camila feels Averey's pussy getting wetter, and occasionally removes her fingers and dabs them inside her jar, trying to add to their collective score. Camila looks at Averey, and puts her fingers in her mouth, before putting them back inside Averey.

Watching Camila taste her, Averey leans in and kisses Camila, allowing the brunette to now taste herself. The two continue to make out and finger each other both trying to balance their focus between the jars, the other's pussy and their kiss.

"Uhhhh yeah." Averey moans. Feeling she might be close to cumming, she flicks Camila's pussy harder, trying to get her to match her.

Averey and Camila kiss again, their tongues intertwining, exchanging as much saliva as possible, each one still with the taste of the other's pussy in their mouths. Each woman started to slightly shake on each other's fingers, almost trying to force an orgasm, or at least come close to one.

"UHHHHH yeahhhh!" Camila moaned as Averey tried to force a second orgasm from her. The closer Camila got to cumming again, the more she revved up her own two fingers inside Averey. Camila looked down at Averey, as if trying to wish her into cumming again.

Averey grabbed the jar tight. She could feel her muscles tighten as she was about to cum again. "Fuuuuuuck yeah. Uhhhhhhhh." Averey tried to limit her pelvic movements as much as she could, and while she felt herself cum hard, she was disappointed in the minimal amount of extra juices she added to the jar.

Averey kept her focus on Camila, whose moans grew louder as she may have been close to her second orgasm of the Challenge. Averey kept fingering Camila as hard as she could, the Brazilian moaning with each flick...

The force of Averey's intense fingering, and with how lost in her orgasm Camila was, she lost her grip on the jar. Averey caught a glimpse as a few drops of cum dripped out of Camila's pussy, sliding on the outside of the lid of the jar, and dripping onto the bed. Camila didn't notice, and Averey didn't say anything, hoping that the little bit that she didn't pick up wouldn't count against them.

As she filled up their test tube, Cara Maria quickly went over the box of sex toys, and grabbed the strap-on dildo provided.

Jenna looked over at Cara Maria who sort of waited a few seconds before Jenna nodded in approval of Cara Maria's next strategical move.

In the time crunch of the Challenge, Cara Maria hastily attached the harness and attached the dildo, while Jenna stood where she was and parted her asscheeks for Cara Maria, presenting herself to the redhead who was about to dominate her.

"Good girl." Cara Maria said softly as she approached Jenna, who had her ass waiting for her after she had buried her tongue inside it.

Cara Maria quickly undid her ponytail and let her black and red hair hang down as she gripped Jenna's legs with each hand, and slowly inserted the dildo into Jenna's asshole.

It had been three challenges since Cara Maria got to use a strap-on, during her emotional Week four performance with Laurel. Getting to fuck Jenna's incredible ass had always been enticing.

Jenna started to bend down slightly, but Cara Maria stopped her, wanted to get better leverage by having her stand before her. Cara Maria made sure Jenna's jar was held tight underneath her pussy ready for it to receive her cum.

Jenna felt every inch of the strap-on penetrate her tight asshole. Cara Maria watched Jenna's bubbly asscheeks take in the fake cock. "Uhhhh." Jenna whispered as she felt her back passage be filled up.

The blonde tilted her head back and Cara Maria met Jenna's neck with a few kisses as she started pumping her asshole. Jenna looked over at Averey and Camila, the two who had beaten her in the Ultimate Surrender challenge and each got a turn fucking her with a strap-on, and could sense that Cara Maria was about to give her a better fucking than the two of them.

They both hoped so, because the better Cara Maria fucked Jenna's ass, the harder, she would cum, thus, the better chance they would have at winning the Challenge.

Jenna put hand on her stomach, feeling the dildo be inched into her asshole. Cara Maria put her hand on top of Jenna's as Cara Maria guided Jenna's body through her first slow pumps of her asshole.

Then Cara Maria let go of Jenna's hand and lowered it to her pussy, which was still wet from the orgasm she just induced.

Cara Maria stuck two fingers in Jenna's pussy, the blonde's eyes widened again, as she let out a soft gasp, now being doubly penetrated again.

Knowing that their time was going to be up soon Cara Maria picked up the pace once she was penetrating both of Jenna's holes. Looking over at Camila and Averey, and how hard they were fingering each other, motivated the ultra-competitve Cara Maria to start fucking Jenna's ass harder as she flicked her pussy faster.

"UHHHHH yeahhhh. Uhhhhhhhhh Uhhhhhhhh fuuuuuck!" Jenna moaned as Cara Maria drilled her asshole and fingered her. Jenna made sure her grip on the jar was tight if and when she came before the time was up.

Cara Maria felt Jenna's round ass against her legs with each thrust, ramming the blonde's asshole with the strap-on, the sound of the two women's flesh slapping each other heard as they both moaned. Cara Maria occasionally kissed and softly bit Jenna's neck as she fucked both her holes.

"Let me know when you're close." Cara Maria whispered.

Jenna could barely hear her over how loud her screams were, but she nodded her head quickly indicating she already was.

"I amhhh. UHHHHhhh fuuuuuck. Yeah. Make me cum again. Yeah." Jenna moaned. Cara Maria gave a few hard thrusts to Jenna's asshole, and on the last one, kept her strap-on inside Jenna, and her fingers flicked Jenna's pussy, driving the blonde to an intense orgasm.

Jenna made sure she caught her own cum in the jar. Standing behind her, pressing her body against Jenna's Cara Maria was close to cumming herself, and the clit stimulator on the other end of the dildo got here there. She could sometimes have a more intense orgasm giving the fucking than receiving. She quickly bent down and picked up the other jar as her cum seeped around the bottom of the strap-on.

As Cara Maria and Jenna were getting every bit of cum they could, the horn sounded. Time was up, and they had to fill their tubes with whatever was in the jars at the time.

T.J. gives the four women a minute or so to fill up their test tubes with all the cum and female ejaculate they mustered throughout the challenge.

One member of production takes each tube in his hand. Neither small tube is filled up halfway, he holds them up against each other, carefully trying to match the bottom of each right up against the other. He puts the tubes next to each other, and T.J. stands next to him waiting to give the announcement.

The production crew member identifies which hand is holding which pair's tube, and traces his finger along the tops of where each tube is filled to. He comes to a conclusive decision and whispers it to T.J. The four Challengers put their clothes back on as they anxiously await the results.

T.J.: "Okay ladies, another great Challenge. As you can see, it was also very close, but the winners of today's Challenge who had a larger quantity of cum are..."

...

T.J.: "...Cara Maria & Jenna. Congrats girls... Averey and Camila, I'll be seeing both of you in the Climax."

Cara Maria and Jenna hug in celebration of moving on the final three.

Jenna, with Cara Maria standing next to her: "I think she and I made a great team today. Hey, she made me cum hard enough, so it felt extra good to win."

Cara Maria, with her arm around Jenna: "Yeah, I think we had the communication you need to win a Challenge where you're with a partner. I think we had the perfect dynamic with the giving and receiving."

Jenna: "Yeah, she gave it pretty good."

Cara Maria, laughing and turns her head to Jenna: "Yeah, how's your ass feel?"

Jenna: "Like, it's been given a pretty good workout!"

Cara Maria is about to keep up the celebratory banter between the two winners in their production interview but trails off when her and Jenna hear yelling...

"I didn't cost us the Challenge!" Camila and Averey are face-to-face Averey obviously frustrated about going into elimination.

"You dropped the fucking jar and I watched cum that could've been in our tube get on the bed instead!" Averey yelled back.

"What are you talking about?!" Camila responded

"Go look!" Averey furiously stomps in the sand over to the bed they were on. "There's a wet spot on this bed that was from YOUR pussy that could've been added to our jar."

"Okay, but you don't know if that cost us the Challenge Averey!" Camila said walking back towards the woman she just made cum during the Challenge.