The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camila was showing the type of fire and anger that no one had seen in the Challenge yet. Even as her mistake was dawning on her, once Averey got her riled up, it's always a difficult process getting her back.

Jenna and Cara Maria rush over, to make sure the two don't hit each other. Luckily, T.J., is present and is trying to get everyone's attention. A few members of production instruct the two to stop their argument and listen to the host.

T.J.: "Guys!..." The host is a little uncomfortable as he has to wait for production to settle down Averey and Camila so he can finish his job. "There's one more small piece of business today before you girls go back to the house." He picks up the die from earlier. "Camila, Averey please step forward."

T.J.: "Tomorrow's Climax is going to have some element of one of the Challenges, or Climaxes, that you have seen so far. Camila, you're going to roll the six-sided die, and whatever number comes up, tomorrow's Climax will call back to that week's challenge. If it is week five, it could callback to the 69 Challenge OR the gangbang Climax. So your fate is in your hands."

Camila nods her head, T.J. hands Camila the die. Averey, still fuming, just looks at the die. Camila hopes that the Climax isn't the gangbang. Averey wouldn't mind if it is the gangbang, she thinks she could outlast Camila in it, at this point, she wants whatever Challenge she could beat her in. Camila throws the die up in the air, and it lands on 'one.'

T.J.: "O.K., so that will give you some idea of what you'll be doing tomorrow. We'll see you for the Climax."

The four women get back in the van headed back to the house. Camila and Averey sit as far from each other as possible.

**

The van is as silent as it's been since the season's theme was announced in week one. On that ride, the ten women all sat in horror, and shock. Now, the sexual challenges are no longer a shock to their collective systems.

From previous seasons, Jenna has seemed like one of the most well-meaning girls on the show. After today's Challenge, she may not have quite understood what the disagreement that happened between Camila and Averey was over because she and Cara Maria were shooting their victory interview for production.

Sensing the tension on the van, which is the complete opposite vibe of what the van had a few nights ago, she stands up and tries to comfort Averey.

"Hey," Jenna says, "What happened, are you two okay?"

"What the fuck do you think?!" Averey snaps. "I'm going into the Climax because of HER!" She says, and motions to Camila.

Camila, now angered a second time, pops up and puts her knees on the seat and turns to Averey.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Camila yells, her Brazilian accent coming out even more when she was angry. "WE lost Averey, WE both have to go in! They *points to Cara Maria and Jenna* beat us. US! Stop saying it's my fault!"

"It's not just that it's your fault, it's that I deserve to be here more than you! I've won a Challenge, you haven't!" Averey yelled. "I've earned it more!"

(In case you were wondering, At this point in the game, through six and a half weeks, Averey's bank account in the game is $119,400 to Camila's $89,900.)

"I didn't lose a fight in Ultimate Surrender, you did. I got three girls off in the Squirtcast Challenge." Averey recounted.

"Yeah, but tomorrow's all that matters now, you stupid bitch!" Camila responded. "And, it's based off week one, where I finished with a better time than you, and it will happen again tomorrow."

"Yeah, we'll see." Averey said, attempting to end the conversation, but an obviously still enraged Camila continued it.

"Don't talk about earning our spots here, because the Challenge has been all about sexiness, and I'm one of the hottest bitches in Challenge history! All the fans know that, and a lot of fans don't even know you! Most fans know you for getting the shit beat out of you by Nia on your Real World Season!" Camila argued.

"And if we were paired up in Ultimate Surrender, I would've beaten the shit out of you. And I would've looked pretty hot doing it, and doing you." She responded. That last dig at the history by Camila of the show cut at Averey, bringing back some negative, embarrassing memories from Portland that were shown on national Television.

Thankfully for everyone, the van finally arrives back at the house, and the fight doesn't continue when they get inside. Averey goes to sit outside on the porch, and Camila goes to the bedroom that has been vacant since Brittany's elimination.

**

The mood in the house has done a 180 from the collective bonding that went on a few nights prior. Cara Maria is sitting on her bed when Jenna walks by her, coming back from her post-challenge shower.

"I shouldn't have even tried." Jenna said with a sigh, feeling bad that she re-ignited the heated exchange between Camila and Averey.

"I mean, you know how she [Camila] gets, sometimes. I could ask you why you did, but also, we've seen how much closer the cast has gotten this season, so I can see why you tried." Cara Maria said.

"But," Cara Maria continued, "Good job not dropping your jar I guess." Cara Maria said, as they both breathe a collective sigh of relief that they are still in the game.

Production splices together Camila lying on one of the unoccupied beds, and Averey sitting on the deck with the sun setting behind her. Both women looking sullen, cooling down from the day's events.

Averey: "I'm ready to go tomorrow. I'm gonna have a lot of adrenaline to go off. I said some things I probably didn't mean, but now I have a tall task ahead of me to back it all up."

Cara Maria: "I've done nine seasons with Camila now. Camila's always gonna be Camila. She's got that temper that makes it impossible to talk to her. On the other hand, I know she can take that anger and translate it to a big performance come Challenge time. So we'll see if Averey made a mistake or not.

Camila: "I understand why Averey was upset, I might've called her out if she had dropped the jar, but I know we're both gonna be ready to win tomorrow."

*****