The Chance Fantastic Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little bit, he flipped me back over onto my back and climbed over my torso. He didn't seem to care that my dick was now out there, for all to see. But it was small enough that I don't think it totally ruined the illusion. In fact, given his sudden interest in chicks with dicks, it might even have been something of a turn-on.

Straddling my shoulders, he pointed his cock at my mouth. I eagerly opened up, and stuck my tongue out for ease of access. He entered me, not necessarily gingerly, but not exactly with force either. He started to thrust up and down, gradually building up speed and force as he realized he wasn't choking me. At this angle, he couldn't get it down my throat, so he just thrust it in and out of my mouth. I could feel it occasionally hit the back of my throat, but that only added to the fun.

He was lasting longer this time, which was natural given how close it was to the last time he had cum. My jaw was starting to get sore, but I was still in heaven. I was getting face-fucked. When he paused to take a breath, I didn't let him off easy. I raised up my own head to stay attached to his cock, and, with greater control over my tongue now that he wasn't fucking me, I tried to pleasure him as best as I could.

He started back up again. This time, it seemed like he was getting closer. He started to lean forward, and bear down on my mouth with more force. I was choking with greater frequency now, but I didn't care. I just wanted to make him cum. Suddenly he pulled out.

I saw him start to furiously stroke himself, and I immediately understood what was happening. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He wanted to cum on me. He wanted to see his handiwork. I could feel him tightening, his legs and ass, and I braced myself. Turns out, he wasn't aiming for my mouth.

Cum splattered my forehead. He hit me right in the eye with the second spurt, naturally causing me to jerk a bit and close my eyes. The third spurt hit me right about the mouth, between my nose and lips. The last one dribbled onto my chin. I could smell that smell of sex. It was warm, and with my eyes closed, it felt like it was everywhere. I felt like such a slut.

Greg sat down on my chest, exhausted. He was spent. I wasn't, "Mmmm, thank you for the cum, daddy. Am I going to get to play with your cock again?" I made a show out of starting to clean my face, scooping up the cum splatters with my finger, and then sucking it down. It was a little harder, as the second load is always more watery than the first, but I made it work.

"Oh yeah. Yes, we will be doing this again. Anytime?"

"You can have this sissy ass anytime you want, daddy." Greg grabbed my hand before I could get any more cum. I saw him raise his phone, and he snapped a picture of me. Then, he got up and went into the kitchen. After rummaging through the drawers for a bit, he came back out with a Sharpie in hand. He grabbed my hand, helped me off the couch, and then turned me around so I was bent over the couch, knees on the floor, bare ass up in the air. He grabbed my discarded panties, and he shoved them into my mouth. I felt him write something on my ass.

"Turn and smile for the camera," he said. I did my best to look sexy, with my back a little arched so my ass was more pronounced, and I turned and looked over my shoulder, cum still on my face, and purple panties in my mouth. I could just make out what he wrote above my ass: "Greg's sissy whore."

"Well, Riley, you are a sexy slut. I've got to go home and get some sleep, but maybe I can come by again soon and we can do this again?"

"Of course, daddy. You have my email."

Greg looked confused, and then stunned, as he realized what I meant. But then he just smiled, slapped my ass, and left, not caring that anybody could see my naked ass if they happened to be passing by my door at the time he opened it.

I knew there would be complications. It wasn't every weekend we would have the apartment complex to ourselves. Greg may be overcome by guilt. Life would get in the way. But I knew this wasn't my last sissy experience. I was addicted.