The Chance Meeting

Story Info
Two strangers meet by chance and find an amazing connection.
3.2k words
4.42
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had met in an online café, a series of 1's and 0's floating along in the sea of binary numbers.

Unbeknownst to them, they were sitting only 30 feet apart when their interaction first began. He was browsing, saw her profile and initiated contact by sending a message greeting her. He went to the same Café almost every day, yet he never noticed the other patrons there.

It took her a week to reply. Although he visited almost daily, she would only go the Café once a week. He was sitting there when he heard the familiar "ping" that indicated he had a new message.

His pulse quickened. He always got so excited to get a new message, yet most of the time it was for naught. This time would be different, he just didn't know it yet.

She was sitting less than 30 feet away when he pinged. He even looked around when he heard it, as if assassins were stalking him. This went unnoticed because most of the patrons were absorbed in their own electronic worlds of chatting and browsing.

He opened the message and his pulse quickened. It was a real reply and she wanted to chat with him. He quickly typed his reply.

She received his reply and smiled to herself. She had not been happy in quite a bit and while there had been others that she had communicated with, this time it felt different.

Although they knew nothing of each other, there was an odd connection within both of them. They chatted for a bit, then it was time to leave. He got up from his seat, headed for the door and as he did, she did the same.

He tossed his trash into the garbage can near the door and left. She followed behind him, just seconds later.

Would he recognize her if he saw her? Would she know it was him? Only time and fate would tell. What if this ended up being like all the others that went nowhere, not even a face to face meeting? He wasn't sure but this felt different, this felt nothing like the rest. Maybe he could finally be happy again. He had no idea but she was wrestling with those same feelings and sentiments.

The next day he was in his usual spot at the Café. Although she usually only came once a week, she decided to come again today because she had enjoyed chatting with him so much. When her message came through and his device went "ping" again, his heart actually skipped a beat.

'She's on again', he thought.

She had told him yesterday that she didn't get on every single day, so he wasn't expecting to hear from her today. Yet as he sat there with his cup of hot tea, she messaged him and made this dreary day brighten considerably.

Did she know what she was doing to him? Was this intentional? Could she be like the rest and simply be playing games with him? He didn't think she was like the rest. He couldn't explain how he knew this, it was just an intense feeling. He thought himself to be a fairly good judge of people so he really didn't think she was playing him.

While she sat just a few feet away with her coffee, she mused. Could he really be as good in person as he seemed to be here in the messages? He seemed almost perfect in her mind, exactly what she had been searching for, yet was he too good to be true? She sat there typing away, getting lost in her own thoughts.

They chatted most of the day and near the end they decided on a meeting. 3 days later they would meet for a lunch date.

She picked the place and time. This made her uncomfortable because she didn't like making such decisions, but he still insisted.

She had a prior engagement and thus would miss the next 2 days of chatting with him. She dreaded the loss of contact with him. He likewise was dreading the next 2 days without hearing from her, his thoughts already running wildly.

'This really was a game to her', he thought.

Was she married with a family? What was so important that she couldn't even take 5 minutes to say hello? His mind told him that she would stand him up in 3 days. He would probably arrive at the appointed place and time and find out she wasn't anywhere to be found.

What would he do? She wouldn't be there to chat with him. He didn't want to chat with anyone else, only her, so why bother? Again, he got up, threw away his trash and left, just as the day before. She left just a few seconds later, just as the last time.

He skipped the Café the next day, but the day after he decided he had to go see if she had messaged him. Their meeting was planned for tomorrow, would she actually show? When he arrived and logged in, he was surprised to find a message from her.

It said that she had been thinking about him a lot and just wanted to say hello. She was very excited about lunch the following day and couldn't wait to meet him. Throughout their conversations there had been a strong sexual tone to it, although sex had not been discussed. And being a former boy scout he adhered to their motto, "Be prepared for anything."

He woke the next morning early. He was excited, today was the day, the day he was supposed to meet this girl that he had been chatting with for over a week now. He began getting ready with a spring in his step.

Meanwhile, she got nervous and decided she wasn't ready to meet him, even though she enjoyed chatting with him immensely. She got dressed anyways. She was going to the Café to at least message him and let him know why she didn't show up.

While he waited at the restaurant for their lunch date, she sat at the Café and messaged him. She hoped to soon get a response from him. He waited for an hour then decided she was a no show and went to the Café to see if he had any messages. He guessed she was like all the rest, but it really didn't feel that way. How could he have misjudged her this badly? Why did she do this to him? Walking away he kicked himself for yet another failure.

She waited for a reply. Why? She had no idea. Surely both of them hadn't chickened out on lunch, surely he was there waiting for her, yet she waited and hoped for a reply.

After an hour when no reply came she decided she would leave. She began to gather her things and headed toward the door. As she got to the door, a guy was approaching from the outside. He held the door for her and greeted her.

"Hello, how are you today?"

She smiled at him and stepped outside, averting her eyes because she was shy. She meekly replied, "Hello. I'm fine, thank you."

She then turned and quickly walked away. As she did, she felt drawn to this man like she knew him from somewhere, yet she had never met him before. She was almost certain of this. But there was a familiarity that she just couldn't place. She felt a stirring deep within her and thought, 'Could this be something?'

As she walked away, he stood there holding the door open. Becoming totally captivated, he watched her walk away. He almost called out and ran to her, but he didn't. Instead he just stood there mesmerized watching her disappear with every step.

After she was gone from his sight, he wondered if she had even been there to begin with or if he had thought up of the whole thing.

He walked inside, got his usual hot cup of tea and sat down, still thinking about the girl he just saw. He was still a bit upset about being stood up, but he couldn't get that girl off of his mind. He decided to check his messages and logged on. He saw he had one from her.

Would he actually open it to see what excuse she offered? Surely that's what this was, the offer of an excuse and maybe even an apology for not showing up today. If only he had checked his messages before he went, maybe it would have saved him the time and embarrassment, but then he wouldn't have seen the girl and she was still running through his mind.

He didn't even open the message, but logged out. He sat there sipping his tea and thought about the whole situation. As he finished, he decided he would come back tomorrow and look around to see if she was there again. Even though this had only been a chance meeting, he felt as though it just might change his life.

She lay in bed that night, thinking of him. She lusted for him, thinking of his arms around her, and what that would feel like. It had been so long since she had been touched by a man, she almost had forgotten what it felt like. As she lay there fantasizing about him, she unconsciously slipped her hand under the covers and into her panties. As she began playing with herself, she imagined it was him that was playing with her that way. She was embarrassed that she was doing this, she didn't even know him. Yet here she was thinking about him playing with her in a very erotic way. Somehow she felt this strange attraction to him she couldn't explain. She wondered if he felt it too or if it was just her.

She hadn't been going every day, but with the chance of seeing him again, she would be now. After she finished touching herself, she laid there still thinking of the man with which she had this encounter however brief, this chance meeting. She wondered if she'd ever see him again.

The next day they arrived within 15 minutes of each other, him first then her. He had already taken his seat with his tea and instead of diving into his messages, he stared at the door hoping to catch a glimpse of her walking in. Then suddenly, almost as if out of thin air, she appeared in the doorway. He was mesmerized, breathless and totally speechless as she walked in his direction.

As she stepped into the Café she saw him sitting at a table a third of the way across the room. Although she had no idea as to why, she started walking toward him. Looking directly at him she walked closer and closer until she was standing at his table. As she approached, he stood and smiled. He stuttered, "W-W-Well, hello there."

She smiled back and replied meekly, "Hello."

"Would you like to sit down?" he asked.

"Sure", came her soft reply.

Then he waited for her to take a seat before reclaiming his chair.

They sat there and talked for more than an hour, getting to know one another. They discovered that they were both into the same things and was curious to explore more. Suddenly, he suggested they leave and go find a hotel. He had gotten so turned on by their conversation that he felt as though it might tear through his pants at any moment. Much to his surprise, she agreed and they both stood and quickly walked to the door.

There was a hotel just a few blocks down from the Café. He paid for a room and they went to it without so much as a word being spoken between them. As they entered the room together he looked at her and asked, "Are you sure you're OK with this?"

She nodded, not trusting her voice. He asked again, "You're sure you want to do this?"

She nodded her agreement again, still unable to find her voice. He looked into her eyes as he approached her, gently grasped her chin and lifted her head, then passionately kissed her.

As they kissed she reached out for him, squeezing him tightly in her hand and he fondled her as they became more entranced in the moment.

They began removing clothing from themselves and each other in a frenzy. Clothes flew in almost every direction until they both stood there completely naked.

She looked down and saw his erection staring at her. She glanced back at him, then dropped to her knees taking him into her mouth as she did. He reached down, grasped her head and grabbed handfuls of her hair.

To him it seemed like an eternity while she sucked him, when in reality it was just a few minutes. He tightly grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet, guided her toward the bed and sort of shoved her onto it.

She fell on to her back in the bed and he pounced on her like a wild animal capturing its prey. He grabbed her wrists and held them tightly above her head, and began to kiss her on the lips, then on her ears, and finally her neck. She writhed and wriggled beneath him. As he kissed her, he bit her neck while softly growling near her ear, just loud enough for her to hear. He felt her skin bristle with goosebumps as he did and knew that this was turning her on as much as it was him.

He knew in that very moment that she was his, that she would do as he wished and that her sole purpose in that moment was to do whatever pleased him. He wanted her, right then, but he knew that she needed certain things. This hadn't been discussed, he just knew as any good alpha predator knew what needed to be done to claim his prey.

He slowly moved down her, kissing and nibbling as he went until he found that sweet, wet spot that was aching for his touch. He began caressing, touching then licking before ever so slowly sliding 1 finger gently inside her. She moaned and wriggled at his touch, it had been so long since she had been touched like this, her whole being felt like screaming it felt so inexplicably wonderful. She gasped for air as he pleasured her in ways she had only previously imagined, his gentle touches were like red hot pokers on her skin yet it felt so wonderful.

She could feel herself getting close to climaxing and suddenly he stopped. She almost asked what he was doing because she was so close. But she knew this game. He would bring her to the brink then deny her until she could barely stand it, then, and only when he was ready, would he give her release. She longed for more of his touch as she came down slowly from the brink of an orgasm.

When she opened her eyes his erect cock was right there in front of her face, she tried to reach it with her mouth but failed. He smiled at her and growled, "Want something?"

She averted her eyes, nodded and reached out to grasp him with her hand. As she grasped him she rolled toward him and took him as deep as she could into her mouth until she felt as though she might gag on it, slowly backed off slightly then dove back on it until she did gag slightly. He was enjoying this immensely just as she was. As she bobbed back and forth on his cock, sometimes gagging slightly, sometimes not, he reached down and began playing with her again. As he did she would moan while sucking his cock. He loved feeling her moans while she sucked him.

He felt her moans getting faster and more frequent so he knew she was getting closer. Right as he brought her so close she thought he was going to let her cum, he stopped again. She couldn't stand this so she reached down with her own hand and began rubbing herself and he saw this, pulled out of her mouth, grabbed her hand and asked, "Just what do you think you're doing? Did I tell you that you could do that?"

She quickly shook her head. He rolled her over onto her stomach and began spanking her, harder and harder with every slap. She had done wrong and she knew it so she accepted her punishment without a word.

When he was finished, he rolled her onto her side and looked in her eyes. Her beautiful eyes were wet and he kissed her. She sighed as he kissed her then grasped him in her hand again, pleading with her eyes for him to enter her, own her, and fuck her like she'd never been fucked before.

He rolled her over and climbed on top of her and quickly, almost forcefully entered her. She was like a helpless lamb and he was the wolf that had come to devour her. She loved this feeling, this feeling of being at his mercy. He thrust almost violently into her and began to thrust in repeatedly going faster and faster. She neared an orgasm and looked at him and asked softly, "Please?"

Again he denied her with a shake of his head and a quick, "Nope!"

He continued thrusting again and again, deep, hard thrusts until she could feel his own orgasm building. She pleaded again, "Please?"

He answered sharply, "Not yet!"

He grabbed her by the throat as he continued to thrust into her. She was extremely turned on by this and almost cummed without asking, but knew she couldn't as there would definitely be a punishment if she did. She felt him swelling more and more inside her as he neared orgasm. He looked like a wild animal on top of her, violently thrusting deeper and harder, sweat beading on his face with that animalistic look in his eyes. She begged, "Please let me..."

He nodded as he grunted and they both came together. She felt him explode just as her own orgasm came, hot, shooting up inside her with such force as she had never felt before. She had never experienced an orgasm like this. As his hand tightened around her throat, he groaned as his hot cum shot deep inside her.

As she cummed, her whole body began to twitch. As he relaxed his grip on her throat, he collapsed on top of her, both of them covered in a layer of sweat.

They lay there for some minutes, that seemed like an hour, before trying to separate their sweaty bodies. He smiled at her as she smiled back and they both kind of chuckled. Never in their wildest dreams could they have imagined being here in this moment over a chance meeting at the Café.

THE END

Again, I want to give credit to Carmilla234 for her work on editing this story. She worked very hard and quickly too. I can't express my thanks enough for her help. If you're looking for an editor, I highly recommend Carmilla234.