All Comments on 'The Change in Melissa Ch. 05'

by MarriedMelissa

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
such a drab

Written by a man hating woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
married

well my heart goes out to your husband for the life he wasted on a pig like you, as far as your stories go there like your life a waste.

double_t_sptndouble_t_sptnalmost 12 years ago
really ya a woman

really you tell stories like a wimp of a husband. Please tell me your not a wimp posing as a Female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waste of Space

Melissa or whover you are This is not erotic at all Don't you get it ? One more thing.Why are you married? Have you ever asked that question? Genetic my ass

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
keep writing

you have your own style and story line - not many like it from your stats but keep writing and your story telling will get better. i will drop in from time to time to see what you are doing; but your main characters are not very endearing and that seems to be a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seriously?

Her husband heard her fuckig another man for 97 minutes. He heard everything, every word, every moan, every name. It was from her cell. She did not shower after sex. There is zero possibility to cover her actions up, so why try? Why not let her have her divorce, half the marital assets and both carry on? Why does she want to be married when she has no love or respect for her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

BOTH WHORES WHO WILL SOON BE DIVORCED OR CATCH AIDS AN DIE ,SERIOUSLY WHO WOULD WANT A SLUT AS A MOTHER ,THER KIDS WILL BE WITH THERE FATHERS SOON AN BANNED FROM WHORES

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Plausibility

It seems that MarMel tries to get from one sex scene to the next (nothing wrong with erotica in LIT) in the most expeditious manner possible. MarMel does pretty well in those (fast to the sex, but the 'Girls' are not exactly reticent!). However, the connective tissue (story between the fucks and sucks and licks) is given short shrift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And of course

The Stupid husband is going to believe the Stupid slut.

Stupid

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
I still don't know where you are going with this story

but this chapter was a good read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

the fukin diseased sluts die of aids u deserve it

imready2imready2almost 10 years ago
Constant continuing improvement

I have read the previous 4 chapters with great pleasure. Number 5 has topped them all... yes even the girl on girl! The detailed description of the love making and having the husband listen to it.Oh gawd! I even imagined if I was the husband and I got even more aroused. This does not overlook how great it would of feltreplacing Chris and licking Robin's sweet pussy, then sliding my cock into her from behind while holding her massive breasts! I have to go or should I say cum now!

Thank you

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Fucking slut

Robin's husband was right. She is a fucking slut, just like the whore Melissa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMelissa@MarriedMelissa
Married 22 years. From Long Island, NY currently living in Miami. I have always been promiscuous- embarrassed when I was young, but now very comfortable being a slut. Please don’t judge me. Yes. That is my butt in the picture (taken in 2016 by an admiring neighbor).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES