The Changing Dynamic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked to the station, Dan looked Steph over, being slightly more subtle than previous occasions at checking her out. Still, Steph noticed quickly and warned him to be careful.

"You look so fucking good, Stephanie," Dan said, noticing how the skirt shaped around her arse perfectly and sat on her hips just right. Her loose shirt was perfect with her lack of bra though her jacket currently hid that. She'd put her hair up at Dan's request.

"I guess I have you to thank for that," Steph said, winking at him.

Dan stopped himself from kissing her, not wishing to make leaving her any more difficult. Before they parted at the station Steph handed him a spare key and smiled. No words were needed, that was as good a goodbye as they could manage.

***

Dan made it back to his room in enough time before his seminar was due to start. He snuck in, thankful nobody saw him in yesterday's clothes and had a quick shower. When he got back to his desk he saw he had messages from his sister.

Steph:I had better not stretch too much in this shirt.

Steph: And you better not turn me on today!

Steph: Thinking of you, Sir.

Dan smiled as he read her messages and paused to think of how best to reply.

Dan: Well, we were up quite late so I'd imagine you'll be stretching at some point, try to be in an empty room when you do! What are you thinking about?

Steph: What took you so long?! And what do you think I'm thinking about?

Dan: I was having a shower. I think... you were thinking about a nice quiet night to yourself?

Dan smiled as he sent it, before starting to get ready. It took him a minute before he read Steph's reply.

Steph: Nope! Really active imagination there Champ! I was thinking about you bending me over later this evening and enjoying me. But now I'm thinking about you in the shower.

Dan: Funny that, I was thinking about you while I was in the shower...

Steph: Did you do anything about it?

Dan: Why waste it when I know you want it so bad?

Dan didn't get an immediate reply so took the time to pack his bag and leave. On the walk to class he got a response.

Steph: I moaned reading that. So I had to put my phone down before anyone came over. Then I sat there thinking about it and had to go to the bathroom. Now I'm here hoping you'll let me cum?

Dan had to bite his lip to stop from making any noise in public and he instinctively drew his phone closer to him.

Dan: I want you to cum hard thinking about my nice thick dick, pounding your tight little cunt.

Steph responded with heart emojis and then went quiet, no doubt making herself cum. The thought of that had Dan hard and he was grateful for the short walk from his room to class on campus. When he got into the building he made a beeline for the bathrooms and locked himself in. He was glad he did as he saw he'd received a picture message from Steph. Opening it with barely contained excitement, Dan saw a close up of Steph's now familiar pussy, clearly wet with her lips slightly parted.

Steph: It's your tight little cunt now. I cannot wait for later!

Dan: I was on the way to class but had to go hide in a cubicle so I could calm down.

Steph: I'm such a bad influence. Your own Sister, disrupting your studies.

Dan: I think you'll be going to hell for a lot worse haha

Steph: Get to class Dan, I'm not going anywhere...

Despite Dan's protests, Steph was adamant and wouldn't reengage with their sexual talk so Dan resigned himself to calming down before leaving the cubicle and heading to class.

He was, mercifully, able to focus on the class and got the topic well. When he left class he saw a more serious text from Steph.

Steph: I'm going to be a lot more careful with when we message Dan. I can't be the one disrupting your studies when you're doing so well and at the home stretch. When you've got class or need to study, promise me you'll tell me?

Dan smiled at her thoughtfulness and knew she was right.

Dan: I promise, Steph. I'm out of class now too.

Steph: Good! As a reward for being so good, I'll make you dinner tonight.

Dan: Your cooking is my reward?!

Steph: Ha, the cheek! Yes and I'm good at it so count yourself lucky I enjoy cooking for my partners or you'd be having burnt baked beans on toast.

Dan laughed, he did feel lucky in more ways than just Steph's cooking prowess. They continued to chat throughout the day but between Steph's meetings and Dan's other class, they kept it friendly.

After his class, Dan decided to travel over to Steph's -- this time with a change of clothes in his backpack. He got there about an hour before Steph was due back and let himself in with his spare key. After dropping his bag, he had a walk around the flat, looking at it in more detail and comparing it to when Steph first moved in. The main difference seemed to be that she had turned the small second bedroom into a walk-in wardrobe but otherwise it was much the same. Dan took a seat on her comfortable sofa and turned on the tv to the sports channel. He snapped a picture and sent it to Steph.

Steph: Good, make yourself at home. Help yourself to any snacks and I think I have some beers if you fancy one. Though I may need to buy more now you have a key.

Dan: You really are spoiling me.

Steph: Glad you finally agree after that cooking dig!

Dan: I was only kidding, I love you really.

Steph: I know you do, Champ. Which is why I haven't got to worry about how desperate I come across when I say: Please can you fuck me the second I get home?

Dan: The way I'm feeling I may just take you against the wall.

Steph: Yes please!

By the time Steph put her key in the door an hour later, Dan was nursing a beer while watching sports news on tv. He smiled when he heard the key turn and then the sound of Steph's heels on the wooden floor. By the time he rose from the sofa she'd come into the living room with purpose and kissed Dan hard on the lips. Wasting little time, Dan pulled her closer in the kiss and took the clips from her hair so that her long blonde strands fell down to the middle of her back. Steph had already unbuttoned most of Dan's shirt so he worked to catch up. When he got to the second button down and her chest was exposed, Dan couldn't stop himself from breaking the kiss and looking at the firm breasts and hard nipples behind her shirt. He moved in to lick a nipple while Steph pushed his head closer to her and they continued unbuttoning eachother's shirts. When they were both topless, Dan threw Steph onto the sofa where she bent over, wiggling her arse at him invitingly. Dan removed his jeans and underwear hurriedly as Steph pulled her skirt, tights and underwear down. Her shaved pussy was just visible under her firm arse and Dan could tell she was wet and ready.

"Please put it in me baby," Steph begged. Dan watched her bend over further, putting her face and body into the sofa and shamelessly pulling her cheeks apart for Dan to fuck her. As Dan stepped up to penetrate her, Steph added, "Just go slow at first, you have a really thick cock that I'm not used to."

Dan lined himself up with Steph and pushed himself in slowly. He wasn't surprised to find her soaking wet and whilst that aided the ease he was able to enter her, she was still incredibly tight. He took hold of her hips and squeezed them firmly so he could control his speed.

Steph gasped and said, "Oh god, I already need to cum."

"Do it," Dan said, "Cum as much as you want."

Steph immediately started to rub her clit as Dan started to work more of himself inside her. Moving an inch or two at a time, withdrawing to the tip and then pushing back in, moving an inch deeper as he did so. Steph clearly loved the way he was opening her tight pussy, her moans rising in volume and her words increasing in frequency. By the time Dan had bottomed out inside her, Steph's orgasm was rising fast so to push her over the edge, Dan pulled out of Steph to the end of his dick and then pushed back in hard and fast. Steph screamed out in pleasure and started rubbing herself more vigorously. Dan was spurred on by this and took a dual action of thrusting himself hard inside her while drawing her body back towards him to the point where he was effectively using her body to fuck him. Steph started to cum, hard and loud, as he pounded her. She threw her face into the sofa to keep quiet but Dan wasn't about to have that and pulled her up by her hair, wrapping it around his hand and pulling it on while continuing to fuck her hard, with a hand on her hip to keep control.

"Oh my, use me, fuck, use me," Steph repeated, moaning out the words.

Her words were paused by a firm spank on the ass by Dan. Her love of the way Dan was treating her led to Steph rubbing her clit again, forcing another orgasm from herself. Dan let her have it before he pulled out and flipped her over, where she stayed laying submissively, waiting to be penetrated again. Dan instead put his cock to her mouth where she sucked it in deeply, tasting almost all of herself on Dan's dick in one go. He let her suck him for a couple of minutes while he recharged and his boiling balls settled.

When he pulled his cock from her mouth, he asked if she liked tasting herself. Steph replied breathlessly, "I love it. I'll clean myself off your perfect dick whenever you want it."

Dan didn't reply and instead dragged her to the edge of the sofa for a better angle and lifted one of Steph's legs over his shoulder before sliding back into her stretched pussy in one thrust. Steph sighed as he pushed deep inside her. He began to fuck her hard and deep while holding one of her pert tits and playing with a nipple. Steph went back to rubbing her clit and moaning, pushing Dan on and telling him how good he was. Dan moved his hand down to her stomach and felt the definition of her well-exercised body.

Surprising even himself with his demand, he said, "I want you to keep working out for me Slut, I want this body in perfect condition for me, is that clear?"

Steph looked up at him wide-eyed and excited, "Fuck yes!" She said, kissing him hard.

Dan smiled at how she just loved the demanding, assertive side of him and went back to pounding her, watching her tight pussy take his thick cock and how it was covered in his juices every time he pulled out to the tip. He kept up the hard pounding for a few more minutes, using her firm thighs to pull her body back to him and creating loud slapping sounds. Eventually he could hold off no more and he came deep inside her. Feeling him cumming sent Steph back over the edge and she came too, just as Dan finished.

Dan moved to Steph's ear and whispered, "Next time i'll cover your face with it."

Steph moaned and they kissed passionately. Dan softened and pulled out, leaving cum to start leaking from her used, swollen pussy. Steph quickly grabbed her underwear and held it on her pussy, stopping any cum from dripping onto the already wet sofa. She then pulled Dan towards her and took his softening cock into her mouth, cleaning it of their joint cum. Despite only just having an orgasm, Dan felt his cock stir, something that Steph started to notice.

"Oh my," she gasped. "This could be fun," making them both laugh.

Despite the potential of another round, they both rose and made their way to the bathroom. Both Steph and Dan settled for a quick washdown, aware that they were unlikely to have sex just the once that evening. Steph put clean underwear and a thin t-shirt on before walking to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Dan walked in a little while later to find her with her hair in a ponytail, still barefoot, chopping onions.

"What's Chef Steph making for me?" Dan asked, walking to Steph, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck gently.

Steph sighed contently before answering, "I'll tell you what I'm making if you can tell me how my own brother turns me on better than anyone ever has?"

Dan considered it for a moment, trying not to be too distracted by Steph's soft skin. He settled on a response that sounded flippant but may also be true. "Perhaps the incest turns you on?" He suggested.

Steph turned her neck to kiss him on the lips softly and replied with their lips still centimetres away from eachother, "Perhaps you're right to an extent. But I think it's also about me knowing or intuiting how demanding you are, which is what I know I am attracted to most in a dominant partner, coupled with the trust I have in you to be demanding of me. I suppose both the trust and the intuition come from the fact we're siblings so I know you, but it's more complex than simply the taboo of it. I really do find myself drawn to submitting to you...." Steph paused, looking up at Dan, weighing up if she should finish what she wanted to say, "...and serving you," Steph added, quickly turning back to the prep and avoiding Dan's questioning gaze.

"Serving me?" Dan asked. He'd read up quite a bit about Dom/Sub dynamics over the last few weeks but this was new, or at least unexplored.

"Yes, serving you. Being someone who submits to you more than just sexually and does things for you that are more to serve you, I guess. I want to cook for you, work out for you, look good for you, take care of you." Steph said, mincing her words a little as she tried to explain it.

Dan was amazed at how good her multi-tasking was as she explained it. She'd finished the onion, had taken out the mince and began to fry things up all while casually telling him that she wanted a deeper, arguably more intense dynamic and relationship. He needed to spend some focused time thinking it through.

"Okay, I'll let you focus on dinner and I'll think this over and consider how I want this to work for me, and us." Dan said, almost as awkwardly.

He took the last beer from the fridge and went to the living room. The sports news was still playing quietly on the TV as he sat down on the sofa but Dan paid it no attention. Taking a swig of beer he thought over Steph's desires and started reconciling them against his own. He'd already found himself drawn to being a more dominant partner because of the control he liked to have over situations, the way he thought and planned things, and if he was honest, he liked the power of the dynamic in the same way that Steph liked to give it over. If he was even more honest, he knew he was someone who liked things done a certain way and only liked things the way he wanted them to be. His general frustrations with not having a fully formed plan about going to University had probably sped the end along with his ex Sarah, though the more he looked back, the more he realised that was never going to work. Now he was studying, his essays had to he perfect or written in the way he wanted them to be written or he'd start over.

So what did he physically like about Steph then? She said she wanted to look good for him so he reasoned he'd better think about what that would mean. The easy answer was that she looked incredible. She worked out, she looked after herself with good skincare, haircare and whatever else she did that Dan had no clue about. She knew how to dress to suit whatever look she was going for. The more difficult answer would be to pick out the specific elements that he would demand she continue to do. He wanted her to continue to work out, to continue getting her hair done, her nails done and all the other elements of waxing and tanning. He wanted to decide how she had her hair, the colour of her nails and lipstick and what she wore on that day -- because he knew Steph wanted that too.

Dan took the same approach to thinking through how he'd want her to take care of him as a partner, sexually and otherwise, and before he knew it he'd finished his beer and Steph was plating up. He joined her in the kitchen and thanked her with a kiss on the lips.

Steph had made lasagna with salad. Dan's eyes widened, he wasn't expecting homemade lasagna and was certainly impressed. She'd made it faster than expected too, clearly she'd worked her way around the recipe before.

"Wow," was all Dan said. Steph smiled and offered him a glass of wine which she poured for both of them. They clinked glasses to a toast of 'to us' and tucked into the meal.

Dan made his way through the lasagna at a fast pace while Steph chewed hers slowly, looking up every so often, both to see Dan enjoying it and to silently question when he'd break the silence. Once he'd got through a reasonable proportion of the lasagna, Dan set his knife and fork down and Steph waited, feeling a growing nervousness.

"So," Dan started, looking Steph in the eye, "Your intuition is right, I do have that demanding side to me. A side that I keep to myself because I know how much of a perfectionist I can be and I know I want things done the way I want them done. If I let that bleed into my relationships of any kind, that could be quite a challenge." Steph nodded, inviting him to continue. "So I keep that side to myself. But it is there. I've been thinking about the way I want you to look and what I want you to do to please me in that way. I've also been thinking about how I want you to serve me. I'm not going to write it out in a list as I expect you to learn and intuit, understood?"

Steph nodded, excitement in her eyes.

Dan paused, took a sip of wine and continued. "I'm going to need you to tell me where your red lines are as we come up to them. Obviously, we'll keep all of this private and anything in public, even subtle, we'll make sure is not around anyone we know. So no collar, no visible marks and no outward-looking changes. You're still my sister and I'm not going to fuck our lives up. We're still equal in autonomy and right; this is a choice and I know that. I'll need to make sure I still see my friends often so as to avoid suspicion that I'm seeing someone. You should do the same. When we're alone and even when we're not together, you serve me, is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," Steph breathed, taking Dan's hand and squeezing it, thinking of the possibilities. She had no doubt after the morning they shared that Dan would be a creative dominant.

"Just to start us off, often do you go to the gym?" Dan asked casually.

Steph thought on the average before replying, "About three times a week."

"Make that four now and at least one of those with a personal trainer," Dan said simply, keen to be clear to her that he meant it when he said he'd be demanding. Steph nodded again and Dan could see the familiar sight of her arousal and something else that he felt was warmth of some kind.

"Thank you," Steph said, smiling at him.

"What for, making you work out more?" Dan asked, laughing.

Steph laughed at that and shushed him, "No, you idiot, for recognising this is a choice and that we're equal in every other way. For reassuring me you won't take advantage of my submission and for thinking through how we make this work."

Dan smiled and kissed her hand. "Okay, now that's sorted, can I finish your amazing dinner?"

Steph laughed and slapped Dan's arm. "See, told you!"

When they finished, they cleared the table and Steph loaded the dishwasher. She washed the few remaining dishes that weren't able to go in while Dan took a seat in the living room with the glasses and the bottle of wine. When Steph entered the room she was smiling widely and looked content. Dan reached out for her hand and took it while she stood above him, cheeks beginning to turn red as she looked at him.