The Changing Dynamic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can cum as soon as I'm done," he said to the back of Steph's head.

Steph nodded and braced herself as Dan's hand spanked her cheek hard. She moaned loudly into the bed and then put her hand under her, rubbing her clit furiously as she came within seconds, the toy falling out as she did so. Dan's thigh was soaked from the start but he felt a gush as she came. He was pretty sure she'd squirted but kept silent while she recovered.

He gently placed her fully on the bed and kissed the back of her head. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned he might have overwhelmed her. He watched Steph nod her head.

She turned her neck to face him and added, "That was one of the most intense, submissive things I've ever experienced, thank you." She looked up at him in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Thank me? Thank you! That was incredible." Dan said firmly. Steph smiled and blushed. "I'll be right back," he added, rising and going to the bathroom.

He returned with soothing lotion which wasn't perfect but would be a good substitute to help her recover and relax. Her cheeks were red and there'd likely be some bruising but some good aftercare would help. Steph was watching him as he got onto the bed and put a leg over so he was resting on his knees behind her. He squeezed some of the lotion onto each cheek and gently massaged it in. Her round, full ass felt incredible to touch and made Dan wonder why he hadn't massaged her sooner. He ended up giving Steph an almost full-body massage while she sighed gently every little while.

By the time he'd finished massaging her, the lotion had dried in and Steph's red marks had paled. He peppered both cheeks in kisses, making her moan. He had a perfect view of her ass and her holes from his position at the end of her legs. He leaned forward again and kissed them some more, making his way slowly over to her pussy. Steph's rosebud caught Dan's eye and on a whim, he leaned in and licked it, surprising even himself as he did so. After what she'd been doing for Dan, it didn't seem so bad and certainly didn't taste bad either.

"Oh my!" Steph gasped, eyes open wide as she felt Dan's tongue on her.

Soon it had started to feel good for Steph to the point where she had put a hand under her body and was slowly rubbing her clit. Dan helped her along by putting his index finger in her pussy, moving it around and in until his whole finger was inside her. He began slowly fucking her with it, listening to Steph making appreciative sounds at the slow build.

Pulling his finger out of her pussy, he moved his mouth away from her and slowly inserted his finger into Steph's other hole. She gasped as she felt it enter her, visibly trying to relax. Dan slowly probed and stretched her and to his surprise, Steph started to become quite vocal with his penetration, wanting it deeper and harder. He withdrew and poured some of the lotion on both fingers while Steph watched silently, hair masking half her face as she lay flat with her legs spread and her hand still rubbing her clit.

Dan looked at her, silently asking the question and she nodded. "It's yours, take it!," she said demandingly, causing Dan's cock to rise further. It had already been hard over the previous few minutes but that took it to another level. He pushed both of his fingers in slowly, stretching her tightest of holes so that he could widen it enough to take his dick. He'd never done anal before but with his sister, nothing was off the table it seemed, for both of them.

When Dan felt like he'd stretched and lubed her enough, with his Sister's nod, he covered his own dick in the lotion and started to press in slowly. Steph moaned and held her cheeks wide, face down on the bed, breathing deeply and ready to take him inside her. It was a slow process and at times, Dan had to check to make sure he was still pushing insider her as Steph's ass was so tight it felt like there was genuine resistance to his progress. Steph had clearly had anal sex before as she was excellent at keeping herself relaxed.

About halfway in, she gasped out, "Oh fuck, this is already starting to feel different."

Slowly Dan managed to get all of his dick inside her, moaning and gasping himself at how tightly her ass squeezed him as he pushed further in. When he bottomed out in her, he leaned forward from the effort, hitting a new angle and making Steph gasp in pain.

"Shit, sorry!" Dan nervously said. It was going well up until that point.

"It's okay," Steph grimaced. "Just no more sudden movements."

Taking it slowly and steady and applying more lotion, Dan started to pick up a rhythm. It took Steph some time but her deep breaths started to become pants and eventually her ass had been stretched enough that she could start to enjoy the fucking. Dan used Steph's increasing moans of pleasure to guide his speed and soon he was fucking her hard and deep, at a pace he'd never thought was possible when he penetrated her.

"This feels so good," Dan gasped. Her tightest of holes creating a level of sensory stimulus that he hadn't experienced before.

Steph looked back at Dan's expression with a look of lust. He saw her reaching around near his legs and suddenly she had the fallen toy in her hand which she squeezed under her body and pushed onto her clit as Dan held her down firmly by her sore ass cheeks and rammed into her mercilessly.

"Enjoy me," Steph gasped, losing herself from the pleasure she was feeling and the way she had given herself to her brother. "Just fucking enjoy me," she added, loving the way she felt from him using her.

"Fuck, you're so tight, your ass is going to milk my dick," Dan gasped, speaking his mind as best he could with the pleasure overload he was experiencing.

Steph came hard while Dan thrusted in her and despite being in the other hole, the way her body tensed seemed to squeeze him hard all over again, making his balls boil. He pulled her up by the hair and kissed her shoulder biting down on it as he came deep inside her stretched hole.

He leaned forward and down on top of Steph, completely spent. He pulled himself out before he became soft and felt the cum leaking from her. Steph laid flat underneath him, panting and covered in sweat but smiling.

"You've ruined me," she said, mouth widening into a small laugh.

Dan didn't know what to say -- he couldn't disagree, so said nothing. Instead he kissed the shoulder where he had bit her and kissed her cheek too. "I love you," he said, feeling it reciprocated in the way she had given herself to him and needing to reassure her he felt the same. Steph turned and kissed him on the lips gently, clearly exhausted. They napped after Dan had rolled off of Steph and pulled her into him. He stirred when he felt Steph's weight lift off the bed and her walk gingerly to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried about the condition she was in.

Steph turned back and smiled. "I am, but I'm going to run a bath."

"Let me," Dan said, getting up and moving ahead of her.

Steph stood against the doorframe, watching Dan prepare the bath and while it was running, he jumped into the shower cubicle and freshened up. He emerged to find Steph testing the water and looking tired but relaxed.

"You really did a number on me there Champ," she said light-heartedly.

"Are we okay?" Dan asked, closing the distance and squeezing Steph's hand.

She looked at him, almost confused. "What, I loved it Dan, I'm just teasing you!"

Relieved, Dan laughed and rolled his eyes, kissing her lightly on the lips and heading back to the bedroom for some clothes.

***

It wasn't until Wednesday's lunch date that Dan and Steph saw eachother again. Dan had yet another surreal moment, recognising that those lunches were now actual dates, with someone who was basically his girlfriend, in secret.

Dan saw Steph walk into the Japanese restaurant (their pick for the week) before he saw her. Afterall, he'd picked what she was wearing right now to the underwear that currently had the sex toy hidden in it. Steph was still taking great joy in the weekend they had had together, saying it had kept her satisfied enough until she could get Dan's dick inside her again. Given how busy he was of an evening, trying to cram all his studying in to keep his birthday weekend back home free, Dan was wondering if either of them would last that long. The sexually charged messages they exchanged that morning for their mutual orgasms told Dan they were both desperate to see eachother again.

They managed to keep the conversation casual and appropriate through their sushi. Still, the subtle behaviour, the hinting way they said certain things, had both of then sensing the other's arousal. Steph paid for the meal and excused herself to the bathroom before leaving. Dan watched her ass in her dress, her smooth tanned legs on show the cut of her dress just above her knee. Dan felt his phone vibrate while Steph was in the bathroom and knew she'd be asking for permission to cum after a particularly high proportion of the lunch had the toy at a higher setting. Dan had to admit to himself that his unmet lust over the last few days had led to him teasing Steph more than normal.

Steph: This bathroom looks roomier than I expected and we're close enough to the exit to slip out if we're careful...

Dan: You are a very bad influence.

Dan smiled and rose from his chair, putting on his coat and heading to the bathroom, thinking about bending Steph over and making sure they both left satisfied.

***