The Changing Dynamic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan pulled out his phone to see some more messages from Steph, though she had slowed down over the last hour. He realised he too was becoming quite drunk as he couldn't properly take in all of them. Particular ones stood out though.

Steph: This setting feels great, you're going to have me cumming all night.

Steph: I realise that every time I cum, the thought that pushes me over the edge is having your dick in one of my holes.

Steph: This may be the orgasms talking but I feel like I'm being shaped to serve you. Sir doesn't even seem enough now.

Steph: I want you to own my ass like you own everything else.

Steph: I just had a call with Tia and had to take my toy out to stop myself cumming on the phone to her. Wish I had you inside me while I was talking to her, trying not to give the game away.

Steph: I'm so twisted, I'm thinking about things I won't do for you and the list is frighteningly small.

Steph's messages did a good job sobering Dan up, as did the fresh air as he went outside to properly read them. He couldn't believe what he was reading and how hot she was. He was aching to go and stay with her but knew that wouldn't be possible. They'd already agreed he had to go home with his flatmates to avoid any suspicion.

Dan: Sorry I'm so bad with replying right now but that was an amazing group of messages to come back to. I'm stunned and so hard for you. What are you thinking about?

It took Steph a few minutes to reply.

Steph: Honestly, quite a lot of boundary-pushing things that I'm not ready to share yet, particularly as I'm drunk with horniness and ready to beg you to come over.

Dan groaned and reminded Steph of what they'd agreed about tonight and the fact she even suggested it.

Steph: I know, but it's fun tormenting you after you've spent all evening tormenting me from afar, mostly without trying.

Dan: Well you did it very well, makes me want to spank you and keep you in line.

Steph: Yes please!

Dan had to quickly put his phone away as a very drunk Rachel was being supported out of the pub by Louise who had spotted him and was asking for help. They supported Rachel through the five minute walk back to the house and Dan left Louise to look after Rachel, wishing them both goodnight which Rachel returned sloppily.

Heading into his room, Dan messaged Steph, asking if he was still up.

Steph: Yes, waiting for you to get home so I can let my sisterly worry die down.

Dan: Liar. I've just got home by the way.

Steph video called Dan immediately.

"Hello Champ," she said, smiling at him, face up close to the camera. "Are you alone?"

Dan spun the camera around the room in response.

"Good, two can play that game," Steph said with a smirk, moving the camera away from her face and showing her naked body.

Dan groaned. "I'm honestly so hard, I can't cope with you!" Dan said. He saw Steph blush and bite her lip.

"Good thing I called to make you cum before sleep then." She said grinning and moving down to her shaved and wet pussy.

Dan held his breath watching her gorgeous pussy on camera. He wanted to spread her big lips with his rock hard cock and fuck her hard.

"How many times have you cum tonight?" He wondered.

Steph blushed and hesitated. "I don't want to say, you'll probably punish me for being such a needy slut."

Dan laughed, "I already know you're a needy slut so you'll be punished either way," he promised.

"Nine," Steph whispered.

Dan moaned as he started stroking his dick.

"It would be ten if I had that in my mouth right now." Steph added.

"Get your little vibe out and hold it against your clit until you make me cum, don't let it up until I cum, no matter how many times you do." Dan ordered her.

Steph did as she was told, with only a small groan of protest. Despite her best dirty talk, telling him in great detail about what she'd do to please him and what he could do to her, she had three orgasms before Dan unloaded into his towel. Steph loudly moaned as she watched the close-up of him cumming, forcing out another orgasm herself.

"That was 13," Dan said contently. "I'll round that up to 20 because I can and I'm going to give you that many spankings this weekend for being a horny slut."

Steph moaned, playing with her nipple. "I love you Dan," she said, looking at him sincerely.

"I love you too Steph, very much." He said back to her.

They signed off and went to sleep soon after.

***

Dan had busy days at University across Thursday and Friday. He told Steph that he was going to work intensely across both days and during the day on Saturday so that he could spend the rest of the weekend with her. Steph was touched by the thought and impressed by his studying attitude. 'You just get sexier and sexier', she'd said, after they'd videocalled the next morning.

Dan was excited in a number of ways, as he finally left his room on Saturday, to stay at Steph's. He'd made an excuse about working late in the library knowing his flatmates were out that evening and wouldn't know if or when he'd come back. He had no plans to and had booked a surprise trip to the theatre for Steph. It was one of her favourite things to do and while tickets for good shows at a good price were hard to come by, he'd secured good seats for a new play.

Dan: I'm leaving a little later than planned so I actually need you to get ready fairly soon. We're going out this evening. I was hoping to surprise you when I got there but I know how long you take to get ready!

Steph: Wait, are you joking? What are we doing?

Dan: You'll see. Put a nice dress on, you don't need to be able to move in it, we're not dancing, I promise.

Steph was one of those rare ex-Uni students who hated clubbing and dancing. Too many groping hands in dark, loud clubs had seen to that. It was part of the reason Dan also hated clubbing -- he didn't want to be that kind of man.

***

When Dan arrived, Steph opened the door, clearly having seen him walking up the road. She was still touching-up her makeup but had put on a blue, patterned dress with a slit up to her thigh, showing off her leg as it wrapped tightly around her figure. As always, she just looked divine. She'd straightened out her slightly wavy hair and it hung down to the middle of her back.

They kissed as Dan entered, taking the opportunity to feel how her ass felt against her dress. Steph moaned, it had already felt too long for both of them.

"Do we have ten minutes..." Steph asked, leaving the question hanging.

"A very quick ten minutes," Dan replied, undoing his smart trousers and the lower two buttons of his shirt. Steph pulled her dress up her thighs and Dan took her against the wall, close to her frontdoor, moans silenced by a hand over her mouth or by her pressing her mouth into his shoulder. He emptied what felt like two weeks worth of cum into her, despite the fact that Steph had been taking care of his needs over the last few days, even virtually. Steph moaned and cried as Dan filled her up.

"I've missed this so much," she said, as she felt the last of his cum empty inside her.

Dan pulled her knickers back up, kissed her lovingly and pulled his own trousers back up. They kissed for a few minutes until Dan became seriously concerned they'd miss the start of the show. They broke apart and with a final kiss, Steph quickly went to finish her makeup.

***

When they got out of the taxi at the theatre and Dan nodded that they were indeed here to watch the new Disney move on stage, Steph let out an excited screech, kissed Dan on the lips and they joined the queue. Dan saw a lot of eyes on her as they waited to enter, from other guests right through to security. Steph ignored all of them, her eyes only for Dan. He made sure to do the same, recognising her complete commitment to him, even when distraction would clearly be so easy for her.

During the intermission, Dan bought Steph some branded merchandise, to her absolute delight. She kissed him passionately on the lips and kept kissing him on the cheek as they queued for drinks at the bar. Dan recognised the behaviour and tried to comprehend it. He kept reminding himself how lucky he was, to the point it had become an almost constant mantra since he matched with Steph on the app.

"I love you," he said, being clear with his look that it was more than just sibling love.

Steph looked at him and kissed him on the lips again, more slowly. "I love you too Dan, it's what I keep saying."

They watched the second half of the show and took a taxi back. Dan reflected that dating someone not in University like Steph, was actually quite expensive for someone with limited earnings. He was going to start looking for a job over the summer. Steph seemed completely comfortable to pay for almost everything but Dan was silently adamant that he wanted to give her the dates and experiences she deserved.

While waiting for the taxi, they had a brief conversation about Dan's birthday the following weekend.

"Mum's asked me to drive you back, she's organised a meal with the 4 of us plus Nan and Grandad," Steph informed Dan. He'd gathered that would be the case.

"So you're coming?" Dan asked, quite aware how surprised that sounded and internally punching himself. Before all of this had happened, he wouldn't have been surprised if she'd missed it

Steph looked at him harshly, a little offended. "Bloody hell Dan, it's your birthday!"

Dan raised his hands apologetically and explained his thinking. She understood, nodding as he spoke.

"Okay fine, but obviously I'll be there. Can you stay at mine on Friday night so I can drive us up early?" Steph asked, her previous harshness thawing.

Dan agreed, explaining he'd planned to get the train up and had already delayed the birthday party his friends had planned, by a week. Steph looked sympathetic as the taxi pulled up and they jumped in.

"I'm sure Julie and Max will be very appreciative," Steph said, referring to her parents real names in the presence of the taxi driver. "As am I," she said, kissing him deeply on the lips.

They continued kissing intermittently until the taxi pulled up at Steph's house. Dan watched her shapely ass from behind as she climbed the stairs ahead of him, loving that he could do this after all those years avoiding it. When they made it through the door and Dan shut it behind them, Steph was waiting for him by the living room door, almost his height in her heels.

Dan closed the distance between them and kissed her lovingly. He ran his hand along her thigh on the split side of her dress, making her shiver. Taking her hand in his, he took her to the bedroom and picked her up, placing her on the bed slowly like she'd shatter if he did it any other way. Steph returned to the slow, passionate kisses they were sharing, exploring eachother's mouths with their tongues. Dan broke apart and moved to the edge of the bed to take his shoes off, Steph taking the time to do the same. She moved over to him and stroked his back gently while he undid his belt and took his trousers off too. He turned around so that they were face-to-face and could resume kissing, Steph rising to her knees so that Dan could lift the dress over her. He undid the strap of her white lace bra and it dropped away, leaving him a full view of her firm breasts and hard nipples. He licked and gently sucked each one, leaving them shining.

Steph smiled up at him as she unbuttoned his shirt leaving it hanging open. She kissed her way up his body from the top of his boxers to his neck, wrapping her arms around him by the time she made it to his lips so that they could kiss passionately. Dan moved his hands down to her white thong and pulled it down slowly, Steph moaning into his mouth as he did so. She broke the kiss and laid on her front, pulling Dan's boxers down as he took his shirt off. Steph took Dan's cock in her hand and licked along his length, taking it into her mouth slowly and sucking it lovingly. Dan groaned, taking hold of her long hair in his hands and moving it away from her face so he could watch her suck him.

Steph had covered every inch of Dan's cock in her saliva before she turned herself around and lay on her back facing him, legs spread wide and invitingly. Dan moved onto the bed and on top of her, kissing her passionately as she took his cock in her hand and guided it into her wet pussy. They both moaned as he entered her slowly but purposefully, aided by Steph's strong legs wrapped around his waist and pushing him in.

Steph gasped when Dan made it about halfway in. "I'll never get tired of the way you stretch me as you penetrate me," she said.

"I'll never get tired of how good your pussy feels," Dan said in response.

He put all of himself inside her before pausing and kissing her deeply. He began to thrust gently, enjoying the feel of her wet pussy as it wrapped tightly around him, squeezing him whenever Steph tensed. She had her eyes closed but would respond whenever Dan kissed her lips. Her arms never left his neck as they made love for a long time, never changing position, just at one with eachother and enjoying how it felt physically and emotionally to be this way.

"I'm going to cum soon baby," Dan said, calling her something that he felt fit the mood and emotion more.

"Cum in me, please," Steph breathed.

"You haven't cum," he noted with a hint of a question to it.

She shook her head slightly, "I won't cum like this but that's okay, I don't need to, this feels incredible," Steph replied, still not opening her eyes.

Dan couldn't hold off for much longer and started to cum, his load still large despite the quickie earlier. Steph's eyes slowly opened as she felt him cum and they looked at eachother, Steph's smile and Dan's content face, sharing a kiss as he finished. He went soft inside her, still kissing her. When he slipped out, Steph made no move to clean up the cum that was leaking from her. Dan kissed her some more and then rolled off to the side. Both of them laid there for a moment, catching breaths they didn't know they'd been holding.

Dan went to move down to Steph's pussy, not caring that he'd be tasting his own cum, just wanting her to share the pleasure he had just experienced. Steph opened her eyes as she felt his movements and stopped him.

"I don't need it Dan, honestly. I love that you want to especially right now, believe me, that's rare. But I don't want or need it. I'm very satisfied, in a different way." Steph said firmly.

Dan nodded, if she was happy without an orgasm then fair enough, as long as she knew he was keen to give her one. He laid back down and she cuddled into him, getting some of their shared juices onto his leg.

The last thing he remembered was thinking he should suggest they shower before sleep but when he woke, it was early morning and he had an urgent need to pee. Steph had barely moved and was sleeping soundly on his chest. He unwrapped himself from Steph as delicately as he could and went to the bathroom. He was thirsty too and brought two large glasses of water back to the room. Steph was awake, waiting for him to return.

She sat up and said sleepily, "You always see to my needs," she quipped, reaching for the glass.

She went to the bathroom afterwards and came back to bed. Dan set an alarm for 10am so they could go and have brunch at a spot nearby that Steph had mentioned liking. It felt like no time had passed at all when Dan was silencing the alarm drowning out Steph's groaning. He got up and let her sleep for a few more minutes while he made them coffee.

He woke Steph with a hot mug and saw her smile sleepily. "So you get coffee and breakfast and I just get coffee?" She joked.

Dan laughed and said, "No, you get breakfast too, I'm just taking you out to Mona's to have it."

The sound of her favourite local brunch spot woke Steph up and she stretched out after a sip of her coffee. Dan started to react at the sight of her naked body which Steph didn't fail to notice.

"Do you want me to have my toy in when we go out?" Steph asked innocently.

Dan nodded and bit his lip, "I always want it in you when we go out to eat together."

Steph smiled and took her phone in hand. "Okay, I better set a reminder for Wednesday morning's then!"

Dan laughed and kissed her before pulling her up to get ready. It was a warm day so after sharing a quick shower, Steph picked out a crop top without a bra and jean shorts that went right up to the tops of her thighs. Dan groaned looking at her, wondering how she was hiding the vibrating toy with so little room. He'd checked the weather in advance and packed a t-shirt and jeans. He kissed her hard on the lips, letting her know how much she aroused him. She giggled and shook her ass in Dan's direction, earning a playful slap.

"Thanks for reminding me I owe you a spanking," he said smugly. Steph just groaned and walked towards the door.

***

They had a great brunch and a couple of cocktails. Dan had been using the app on Steph at varying levels all through their date, leaving her hot and needy by the time it was over. She practically dragged him home and kissed him hard on entry as Dan unbuttoned the top of her shorts and put his hand into her underwear. He found it completely soaked and Steph groaned as he rubbed her clit while they kissed. He pulled her shorts down to her thighs and moved her knickers to the side, grabbing the end of the toy and lightly fucking her with it. Steph threw her head back against the wall and spread her legs as wide as she could with her shorts in the way.

"You love being fucked, don't you slut?" Dan said, holding her face and stroking her cheek. Steph nodded, mouth open but no sound coming out. "You love cumming with something inside you," Dan continued. Again, Steph nodded.

"Good, let's see how you get on when I don't let you cum then." Dan said.

He kept hold of the toy but took hold of Steph's hair turning her around slowly and guiding her towards the bedroom with the toy still inside her. With her shorts still around her thighs and Dan fucking the toy in and out of her, she made slow progress ahead of Dan.

"How do you feel right now?" Dan asked, checking to make sure she was comfortable with what he was doing to her.

Steph knew what he was getting at and replied lustily, "I love what you're doing to me Sir."

Dan moaned and pulled her hair back firmly, making Steph gasp as she looked up. Dan kissed her as Steph wrapped an arm around his neck at an awkward angle. Dan fucked her with the toy for a few seconds as they stood there kissing. He released his grip on her hair and pushed her forward. When they made it to the bedroom Dan pushed her onto the end of the bed on her front so that her ass and legs were hanging over the bed. He got his phone out and turned the vibe on and up onto its 3rd

setting, leaving Steph to loudly moan 'oh fuck'.

Dan put his phone on the bed, got undressed, sat down beside her and pulled her up and over his knee with her top half still on the bed. "Oh God Dan," Steph said as he spanked her firmly on each of her bare cheeks.

"Nine more sets to go," Dan said. "If you cum I start over."

Steph looked back at him with fire in her eyes. "Don't hold back," she said, gripping the sheets with her face down on the bed.

Dan spanked her other cheek hard, eliciting a loud moan from Steph. By the 5th set of spanks, Steph's cheeks were burning red and Dan's hand was starting to sting. He made sure he paused and rubbed her cheek after every spank. By the 7th, Steph was grinding on his leg, painted toes pushing against the carpet trying to creat more friction for her pussy on his leg while the toy worked inside her. On the 8th she screamed her frustration into the pillow and begged him to finish on the 9th. He took his time on the final spank, rubbing his hand along her wet pussy and rubbing her juices onto her burning red cheek.