The Changing Dynamic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Dan asked, stretched out on the sofa.

"You're really good looking," Steph said, looking him over.

Dan playfully slapped her bum as she laughed. "Now who's checking who out?" Dan rhetorically asked. "Anyway, why do you still have clothes on?" Dan added. Steph looked at him with an inviting stare.

"Later, for sure," Dan said, smiling and checking his sister out. "But as a general rule, I want you naked when we're alone and there's no good reason for you to be wearing clothes."

Steph smiled. "This is going to be different," she said, taking her t-shirt off and then her underwear, slowly. Dan admired her perky boobs and big lips. Yes it will, he thought.

"Before you sit down, you can model the clothes I picked out for you before you got in so I can decide what I want you to wear for work tomorrow." Dan added to Steph's obvious surprise.

***

Later that evening Steph and Dan were cuddling together on the sofa, watching a crime drama on Netflix. Steph had found it a little difficult at first, to be casually naked around Dan and it not be leading anywhere. It took a full episode before she accepted that even curling up to Dan in her naked state would lead to her arousal and the evidence of it would be obvious. Once she accepted it, it became a lot easier to lay there aroused and wet, sensitive to his every touch. For his part, Dan made sure Steph never went too long without an arousing run of his finger down her body or the rub of a nipple. He knew Steph was getting used to the new normal and was very aroused by it.

They made it through most of the second episode of the crime show in a similar pattern of Steph being gently touched and aroused. Dan was starting to become tired and knew they should head to bed after this one which meant Steph would need to find out what that now required of her. Dan started lengthening the pattern of running his finger along Steph's body. This time he moved it further down, closer to her pussy, and further up towards her mouth. He heard and felt Steph breath deeply at the change of pace. He continue increasing the length of his stokes until he began to feel her wetness. Steph had kept her arms where they were and hadn't tried to hurry him along, seemingly content to be slowly turned on further.

Dan stopped when he was able to feel enough of her wet pussy and began to run his fingers over it gently, causing a sigh from Steph. Once he knew he had enough of her wetness on his fingers he brought them to her mouth where Steph sensually sucked and licked them clean.

"Knees," was all Dan said and it was enough for Steph to sensually move to her knees and put her hands on his waistband, looking up for further permission with lust in her eyes. He nodded and added, "Whenever we're together, I expect you to make me cum before bed. Sometimes through sex, other times like this," he said, holding her hair up so that she could start sucking his dick. "Sometimes I'll let you cum, sometimes I won't. Today is the latter."

Steph licked along the underside of his dick, looking up at Dan. She moved to suck and lick his balls, focusing on them. Dan put a finger underneath her chin and had her look up at him. "Show me how slutty you can be Stephanie," he said. Steph smirked at him, as though she knew something he didn't, and slowly dropped some saliva onto his dick, stroking it as she did so.

***

When they got into bed after a quick shower and brushing their teeth, Dan asked Steph evenly, "How do you feel after making me cum, especially like that and not getting anything yourself?" He was keen to understand how she felt about it given the lengths she went to make him cum with her mouth, taking next to no time at all with the lack of shame she put into it.

Steph kissed him, given him the reassurance he was looking for. "I'm extremely horny, but happy. I want to please you Dan. I told you, my pleasure comes from that, I don't always need an orgasm to have my needs met."

***

Steph's alarm blared earlier than either of them were ready for. In part because they knew they wouldn't be seeing eachother that evening and didn't want the day to begin. They still had their Wednesday lunch to look forward to later in the day but would have to keep that platonic. Dan would be going out with his friends that evening and Steph was going to a gym class as well as sorting out a personal trainer.

Steph kissed Dan before quickly getting out of the bed, putting on a thin gown to protect against the cold and heading to the bathroom. When she left the bathroom, she almost ran into Dan who was waiting for his turn.

"We need an en suite," Steph joked.

Dan found her back in bed with the sheet half-covering her naked body. She looked at him invitingly and beckoned him over. "We have some time..." she said.

Dan wasted little time in getting back into bed and kissing Steph passionately. He wasn't surprised to find her already wet when he started to finger her as she stroked him hard. It didn't take long for him to be ready to be inside her, forgoing any foreplay at Steph's pleading request. He worked up to pounding her hard, deep and consistently, as he knew she liked it. Her hot pussy continued to soak his dick as she worked up towards orgasm. It wasn't until Dan turned her over and fucked her from behind with a hand on her back holding her down, that Steph came. Dan pounded a second, smaller one out of her as he added dirty talk to the equation, driving her over the edge.

"You're such a good girl Steph, sucking your brother's dick last night, now giving him another warm hole for him to use." He said, knowing some combination of what he was saying was really getting to her. "Are you going to cum over being your brother's whore? Cum over having such a hot body for him to enjoy?"

"Oh god Sir, I'm a whore, I'm your whore, I fucking love it," Steph continued between Dan's hard thrusts.

Dan came inside her afterwards, impacted by the dirty talk and her ready agreement of how much of a whore she was. Before he pulled out, he reached over to her drawer and pulled her toy back out. He started to go soft inside of Steph's well-fucked pussy and put the toy in her hand before pulling out and moving towards Steph's mouth where she sucked him in greedily and moved the toy to her pussy. She came again while cleaning him off.

After catching their breath, they went and got ready for their day. Steph made them breakfast and then got ready for work, wearing the outfit Dan had picked out for her. They said goodbye at the station, going on their separate lines. However, Dan gave it a few minutes and jumped on the same line that Steph used, heading into the centre of the City towards the main shopping street. When he got there, he followed his phone and got to the specific lingerie store that had the item he had found on his phone after Steph had finished modelling her clothes the night before. It would be pricey but very worth it. The attractive brunette behind the till smiled at him as she packed it for him. "Kinky," she said, winking at him. Dan smiled back, his thoughts on his sister.

***

Dan got on with some pre-reading for class before he got ready for lunch, taking his backpack with him and travelling to meet Steph at their usual lunch place. He sat in the restaurant waiting for Steph who was running a touch late. When she arrived, he had a chance to look her over before she found where he was sitting. She was wearing a crisp white shirt with a dark red skirt under a beige coat and heels. She looked striking and hot with her red lipstick and hair over one shoulder, as Dan had suggested she have it. She walked over, beaming at him and took a seat.

"Hello stunner," Dan said, smiling back.

They chatted about Steph's morning and how her design project was going after picking their lunch. Lunch with Steph had long been Dan's favourite time of the week though the recent additional activities with Steph were starting to compete for that title. Their lunch arrived -- Steph going with Eggs Royale and Dan opting for a burger. He reasoned that Steph had been working him out enough to earn a burger.

After they'd cleared most of their plates, the conversation soon turned to Dan's morning, making him smirk and immediately raising Steph's suspicions.

"What did you do?" Steph asked.

Dan smirked again, "Went shopping."

"Okay, did you get anything exciting?" Steph asked slowly, instinct telling her she was in dangerous territory.

"Funny you should say that," Dan said, going into his backpack and handing her a small gift bag. "I'd like you to go to the bathroom and open this."

Steph sensed his assertive tone and did as he asked without question, placing the gift bag in her handbag and walking to the bathroom.

Dan waited a few minutes with an eye on his phone.

Steph: OMG, are you serious?!

He smiled, expecting that exact response.

Dan: Yes, it's all set up to my phone.

There was a delay before Steph eventually replied. Before that point, Dan had seen the app sync and knew Steph had turned it on.

Steph: I'm actually shaking.

Dan: Are you that nervous about it?!

Steph: I'm a little nervous but mostly excited.

Dan watched Steph exit the bathroom and walk over slowly, as though getting used to walking after a long time laying down. Steph gave him a hard look as she gingerly sat down, half between 'You Bastard' and 'I want you right now'.

"How is it?" Dan asked.

"Nice, I think. I like being filled it's just going to take a few minutes to get used to it." Steph replied.

Dan smiled, well worth the money then. "I won't turn the vibrate on until you're comfortable," he said with a smirk. Steph slapped his arm in response.

"So, is this toy going to be inside me whenever you want? Silly question, of course it is. But what about my meetings or the gym or when I'm out with friends?" Steph wondered aloud.

Dan took her hand and held it. "Steph, this is one of the ways I'm going to remind you that I own you. Having it on all the time won't be fun. So when you've got work meetings, message me so I know to avoid those times and you obviously can't have a remote-control dildo inside you while you're in the gym! However, I do expect you to have it inside you when you're with friends if I ask you to."

Steph nodded and whispered, "I'm starting to soak, I can feel it."

Dan took his hand off hers and went into the app, turning the vibrate onto the lowest setting. He saw Steph jump a little but otherwise she maintained her cool. "That's nice," she said.

The app could be controlled from anywhere within a significant distance, so Dan was looking forward to testing it out across Steph's daily life.

He took the app up to the 3rd setting and Steph, surprised, gasped and gripped the table. "Oh my, this is good," she said, wide-eyed.

Dan kept it there for a spell and saw Steph start to get into it. He felt if he kept going she'd either beg him to stop or, it seemed, orgasm right there so he turned it back down to the first setting, allowing Steph to calm down.

"Okay, if you can handle the highest setting for one minute, I'll let you cum later." Dan teased. "Or you can cum now, infront of all these people like the slut you are," he added in a whisper as a waitress walked passed.

"Do your worst," Steph said desperately, loving it.

He turned it up to 5 and saw an immediate change in Steph who closed her eyes tight and started to breath deeply, again gripping the table but this time moving around in her seat.

She lasted about 20 seconds before her eyes shot open and she gave Dan a pleading look. "Please stop, I'm going to cum," she tried to whisper but was louder than she had meant to be, in her aroused state. Sensing caution was needed, Dan dialled it back down to 3 which had Steph whimpering quietly but drawing less attention to herself. She made it to a minute, just barely, with any sense of composure now gone.

Dan switched it off and let her recover, expecting her to be mad at him for pushing her that far. Instead when she calmed, she looked back at him lovingly. "I love what you do to me," she said simply.

They ordered another coffee each to allow them both to calm down properly and Dan deliberately changed the subject to his plans for later so that Steph could bring herself back under control. When they finished and he paid the bill, Steph was in a much better condition and excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up. She was again smiling brightly when she returned. They left together with her saying goodbye with a kiss on his cheek at her turning towards work while Dan went back to the station, as he saw a message come through from Steph with her meeting times and when she'd booked the intro session with a personal trainer so that Dan could avoid those times. His thoughts drifted to his planned afternoon run and the way he'd be teasing her while at the pub with friends that evening. He went underground and lost signal, when he came up from his station he saw messages from Steph.

Steph: This is so hot, I can barely cope.

Steph: Knowing this is how things will be now has me so unbelievably happy.

Steph: I cannot wait to suck your dick again, I'm going to be the perfect cocksucker for my man.

Dan smiled and walked back to his dorm.

***

Later that evening, following a long run and a quick trip to the library, Dan was out with his flatmates and friends. When he was at the bar with Gareth he checked the time and saw that Steph would have just finished her first PT session. He brought the drinks back to the table and got through half of the pint before he messaged Steph, giving her a chance to get back in and shower first. Being ultra-cautious, he also temporarily deleted her name from his contact list so only her number would be on-screen when she messaged, should anyone notice.

Dan: How was it?

Steph: It was good, I'm glad a certain someone told me to sign up as I think he'll like the fact that a lot of the areas that make him hard are currently quite sore. How's your evening?

Dan: Wow, you had better pay that PT double if he's making you work out your boobs. It's going well, we're all having a good time. I took your name off my phone, just to be safe.

Steph: Smart man, another reason I'm so into you.

Dan: Speaking of, how's your toy?

They traded texts back and forth, Dan being careful to still be engaged in the conversation at the table so his replies were a lot slower. He couldn't help reminisce about earlier in the afternoon when Steph had a gap in between meetings and Dan had slowly increased the intensity of the toy until Steph had to go to the bathroom and cum. She'd sent him a picture of the toy mostly pulled out of her wet pussy, covered in cum. Dan had cum hard over that picture before going for his run.

Steph: It's being charged at the moment as it was running low and I think my man wants it back inside my slutty cunt.

Dan: You really do know how to turn me on.

Steph: Ditto Champ, I'm so twisted for you.

Dan smiled and put his phone away so he could play an active part in discussions around exams, studying and summer plans. They were all very keen to throw Dan a birthday party for the following Friday but Dan was going back home in time for his actual birthday on the Saturday so suggested a night out the following weekend which they all agreed.

As the conversation moved on, the group chat broke apart into smaller groups and Dan, not specifically talking to any of the small groups, took the opportunity to send Steph another message.

Dan: How twisted are you, Stephanie?

He looked up while waiting for Steph's response and saw Louise becoming very friendly with one of Gareth's art friends. Her behaviour was in contrast to Rachel who seemed to be having less positive discussions with Jason. Mark and Gareth were in deliberately loud conversations about Dan's birthday party and needing an ambulance on standby. He pretended not to hear them as he saw his phone light up again. He had to rearrange his expressions, reading the message as he was sure he had let his composure slip for a beat.

Steph: Twisted enough to want this toy inside my pussy while you're in my arse or fucking my throat.

Dan excused himself to the bathroom before replying, feeling a tightening of his jeans as he did so.

Dan: You are so hot, I had to go to the bathroom to catch my breath and reply. I've never done anal but it sounds like that needs to change.

Steph: Well, I was writing out other ways that I'm twisted for you but now all I can think about is starting to stretch my arse out with some toys so you can have it when you want it...

Dan groaned.

Dan: Steph! You're not making it easy to concentrate over here! But two can play at that game.

Dan turned the app up to the second setting and put his phone away. He took a breath and left the bathrooms. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket just as Rachel walked passed him but with her head down and a busy crowd, she didn't notice him.

Steph: Do you want me to stop?

Dan typed out a quick, reassuring reply.

Dan: No way, I love it. Tell me more about how twisted you are.

Dan again put this phone away and joined in the conversation with Mark and Gareth who were talking about two pretty women at a nearby table.

"Go and speak to them!" Dan said, making them both jump.

Even Mark seemed to be lacking confidence. Dan, emboldened no doubt by his relationship with Steph, impulsively went over to them, speaking to them for a spell, sharing a laugh and then walking back to the group, a few of whom had stopped to look. His expression was neutral as he sat down at the exact moment that the two women rose and brought their stuff over.

"This is Jenny and Kate, they go to one of our competitor Unis! That's Gareth and that's Mark, everyone else can introduce themselves." Dan said, smiling at them and pointing around to the group. He watched as Gareth and Jenny, Mark and Kate started to get to know eachother.

He shot a quick text off to Steph without reading the texts she'd sent him first.

Dan: Just set Mark and Gareth up with their future wives, feeling good about their wedding speeches!

Little did Dan know that Gareth had just met the woman he was going to marry, it just wasn't Jenny.

He put his phone back into his pocket and now a little left out of the conversation around him, saw a kindred spirit in Rachel who was drinking quietly whilst Louise and Gareth's friend continued to chat. Dan moved round to Rachel and asked where Jason was, taking a seat beside her.

"Probably with his tongue down someone's mouth," she said sadly. Dan looked up at her in shock.

"What?!" He said, startled.

He took her hand and dragged her up to the bar, catching Louise watching out of the corner of her eye.

"What happened?" He pressed.

Rachel shook her head, caught the barman's eye and indicated she wanted two shots. He poured it and she handed one to Dan, who did it with her after a quick cheers.

"Some things just aren't possible to come back from, you know?" Rachel said firmly. Dan nodded but he didn't really know. After that, Rachel had a taste for shots and kept at it, sharing them with whoever wanted one and ensuring they all became increasingly drunk, with her in the lead. By now word had spread across the group that Rachel and Jason had split up. Only Mark and Gareth remained unaware, too engrossed in conversation with Jenny and Kate.