All Comments on 'The Changing Room Ch. 04'

by velokev

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finally!!

Please don't take so long to write again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Blazing hot. Just got better & better

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Amazing

What a bastard Jeff is. You have to love the way he executed his plan from Chapter one and in spite of himself Amanda's boyfriend, let it all happen. He is a cock lover. I'd like to call round and see Amanda now too. I hope Jeff is there. Great series Velokev!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ashamed

I can enjoy having a cock in my mouth or in my ass but to have a woman in the room

watching and charring would be to humiliating . Have you no Shame?

It was a good story until your girl friend got evolved.I think it would have been better for

you to have an affair with him and another with her in different places and times.

You would have enjoyed both worlds. edwardwag8@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When will be Chapter 5?

Great story, but Amanda is B.I.T.C.H!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did She Have to Know?

In college my roommate and I rarely scored, him a few more times than me, and by our junior year we'd moved from mutual masturbation to handjobs and to sucking each other off. His cock was bigger than mine, and somehow that meant most of the time I was on my knees servicing him. After graduation he went off to business school and industry while I got my masters and started teaching high school. The woman who would become my wife was the assistant principal there, and as our dating got more serious, I resigned and got a job in a community college near our town. Job pressures I guess but our sexual activity before marriage was mostly kissing, light and heavy touching and my sucking her nipples through her shirt. The first night we spent together was a disaster, with me coming while we nakedly embraced and kissed before getting into bed. She didn't really understand what had happened and I made up for it by going down on her and tonguing her enlarged clit. I brought her off twice this way that night, never trying to penetrate her.

Sex really never got much better than that. When I was able to last long enough to enter her pussy any response from her brought me off right away. In time, our lovemaking became totally oral, with me spending hours on my knees in front of her or on my stomach lying between her legs munching her cunt and sucking on her clit.

Enter my college roommate almost 7 years after we'd graduated. In town for his aunt's funeral he stayed with us a few nights, the last of which we got hammered. He was single and flirty with my wife, and she was curious about other men. As I drifted in and out It didn't take long before they were dancing, then he was nuzzling her neck, finally they were kissing. He went to the restroom and she lightly shook me to see if I was awake - I was, and curious myself so pretended to be out. He looked over at me, took her in his arms and waltzed her into his bedroom. The next thing I heard was her scream, "Oh shit. Now that's a cock!" I went to the door and saw her on her knees gobbling down as much of his big meat as she could. He looked over at me and just smiled. He let her feast then pulled her up, looked her in the eye and said, "You're almost as good as your husband. He sucked me off after and instead of dates for 2 years in college. More practice and you'll be just as good". I closed the door and slinked off to bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous