The Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'oh,' this is different. The angle, the depth, the hand supporting my torso and massaging my breast at the same time and our joined hands pressed to my belly. I think... I think.....

I slide our hands a little lower and press and yes, I can feel him fucking into me from the outside. I let out a moan that echoes and stays as a rumble in my chest as I drop my head back onto his shoulder. His lips and tongue are all over my neck and shoulders, I'll have some marks.

I can feel the heat of the campfire at my front, his heat at my back and inside, I should be ashamed, naked, stretched out, dirty, bruised, sweating, my breasts bouncing in the moon light every time my wolf fucks into me, his outline palpable and likely visible in my belly, grasping his hand and his hip, moaning like a whore, his hand sliding up to my throat.

The feeling of wanting to shatter into a million pieces are back, I want to both squeeze my thighs together and throw them wide. They shake, my fingers dig into his hip. He nips my earlobe.

"Let go puppy."

I think I have shattered; I feel like falling, my nerve endings crackle, I shake from head to toe, I no longer have any control over my body, my cries make heads turn from the campfire, everything is light. The night sky filters back, his hips are becoming frantic and sloppy, his open mouth is pressed into my shoulder mumbling. His eye catches mine.

His hand leaves my throat, cupping my cheek with surprising tenderness. Eyes unsure he gasps out,

"Mine?"

I hook him around the back of his neck and pull him down into a kiss.

"Yes."

It flits over his face for the briefest of seconds.

"Mate?"

I kiss him again and drop my head to the side.

"Mate." I feel the canines slide into the juncture of my neck and shoulder as there is an intense pressure and give as his cock swells inside me. My world goes white as I fall again.

He's holding me on his lap when I come back to myself. He is petting my hair and back whispering,

"Mine, mate, good girl, good, mine, mine."

My limbs feel like lead but I lift my hand to pat him on the chest, he catches my hand and holds it over his heart "Yours."

I pull my hand free and cup his cheek, pressing my lips to his chastely. I lean back so I am looking straight into his ice blue eyes. I don't smile.

"Mate?"

Wide eyed, he whispers "Mate."

I sink my blunt teeth into the juncture of his neck and shoulder, shuddering, applying more and more pressure until blood hits my tongue. His shocked gasp gives way to a deep, rumbling moan, he cradles my head and the pressure between my legs explodes again. I try to pull away and he hisses and pulls me back.

He doesn't want to meet my eyes. We speak at the same time,

"Is that a...?" I gesture vaguely.

"We're tied"

He looks so embarrassed. I lift his chin to force him to look at me.

"That's rare."

"I know."

"It's only supposed to happen when..."

"I know."

"Huh."

"Huh?"

I tuck my head into neck where I can watch blood from my bite trickle slowly down his chest and put my hand back over his heart. He covers it with his again and presses a kiss into the top of my head.

"Huh."

12